From: ton...@email.com (Tone)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: We Got there!
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 13:30:16 +0000
 by: Tone - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 13:30 UTC

https://tinyurl.com/Vladimirfireengine

The rescuers of the Volodymyr district received an autokolínčastij
lifter and a fire autocisternu from British volunteers.

Thanks to the cooperation of the Vladimir City Council, the social
organization "Union Activist" with volunteers Robert Bernard Friendt and
Maureen Swan from the United Kingdom, the rescuers of the 3 State Fire
and Rescue Squad of the GU DSNS Volyn received a car lifter and a fire
tanker, which will be an invaluable help in rescue operations and help
save people's lives.

The auto crane lifter is 32 m high and is an important and necessary
tool in the hands of rescuers, as it will allow for the efficient and
quick operation of emergency rescue and fire elimination in any city or
settlement in the area.

The head of gu dsns region miroslav demganchuk thanked volunteers and
city council for helping in strengthening the material-technical base of
volyn rescuers.

This assistance boosts the morale of rescuers by giving them a sense of
the importance of their work and the support of the authorities and
international partners.

Thanks to the city council m. Vladimir and British volunteers Robert
Bernard Frendt and his partner Maureen Swann.

Together with such support we are even stronger!

Tone

Re: We Got there!

<ui5h9l$3cq9i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26847&group=uk.rec.sheds#26847

From: ton...@email.com (Tone)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Re: We Got there!
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 13:34:43 +0000
 by: Tone - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 13:34 UTC

On 04/11/2023 13:30, Tone wrote:
> https://tinyurl.com/Vladimirfireengine
>
> The rescuers of the Volodymyr district received an autokolínčastij
> lifter and a fire autocisternu from British volunteers.
>
> Thanks to the cooperation of the Vladimir City Council, the social
> organization "Union Activist" with volunteers Robert Bernard Friendt and
> Maureen Swan from the United Kingdom, the rescuers of the 3 State Fire
> and Rescue Squad of the GU DSNS Volyn received a car lifter and a fire
> tanker, which will be an invaluable help in rescue operations and help
> save people's lives.
>
> The auto crane lifter is 32 m high and is an important and necessary
> tool in the hands of rescuers, as it will allow for the efficient and
> quick operation of emergency rescue and fire elimination in any city or
> settlement in the area.
>
> The head of gu dsns region miroslav demganchuk thanked volunteers and
> city council for helping in strengthening the material-technical base of
> volyn rescuers.
>
> This assistance boosts the morale of rescuers by giving them a sense of
> the importance of their work and the support of the authorities and
> international partners.
>
> Thanks to the city council m. Vladimir and British volunteers Robert
> Bernard Frendt and his partner Maureen Swann.
>
> Together with such support we are even stronger!
>
> Tone

Betterer linky

https://www.flickr.com/photos/187280843@N06/

Tone