From: mark.car...@invalid.invalid (Mark Carver)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Subject: Who fancies a new job....
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 17:30:50 +0100
 by: Mark Carver - Fri, 1 Oct 2021 16:30 UTC

https://broadcastjobs.com/job/1040/programme-director-bilsdale-recovery/

Re: Who fancies a new job....

<irr3tgF99u2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26955&group=uk.tech.digital-tv#26955

From: wrightsa...@f2s.com (williamwright)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Subject: Re: Who fancies a new job....
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 14:08:00 +0100
 by: williamwright - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 13:08 UTC

On 01/10/2021 17:30, Mark Carver wrote:
> https://broadcastjobs.com/job/1040/programme-director-bilsdale-recovery/

"As a Programme Director you will support us with the continuous work
around this major piece of work including the recovery work we are
currently doing. Directing this programme with a value estimated in its
millions to spend you manage this programme to its completion."

Before they appoint anyone else they should first of all appoint someone
who can write reasonable English.

Why don't you apply Mark?

Bill

Re: Who fancies a new job....

<sja498$1j4d$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26963&group=uk.tech.digital-tv#26963

From: max_dem...@bigfoot.com (Max Demian)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 18:18:28 +0100
 by: Max Demian - Sat, 2 Oct 2021 17:18 UTC

On 02/10/2021 14:08, williamwright wrote:
> On 01/10/2021 17:30, Mark Carver wrote:

>> https://broadcastjobs.com/job/1040/programme-director-bilsdale-recovery/
>
> "As a Programme Director you will support us with the continuous work
> around this major piece of work including the recovery work we are
> currently doing. Directing this programme with a value estimated in its
> millions to spend you manage this programme to its completion."
>
> Before they appoint anyone else they should first of all appoint someone
> who can write reasonable English.
>
> Why don't you apply Mark?

"This is why we have invested in our partnerships with initiatives and
organisations such as Tommy's Pregnancy at Work, Inclusive Employers and
WISE (Women in Science and Engineering)."

....Whatever that means. I think you have to be pregnant to get the job.
(Even trans women can't do that.)

--
Max Demian

Re: Who fancies a new job....

<2JVucWKzsFXhFwQI@bancom.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27011&group=uk.tech.digital-tv#27011

From: ton...@bancom.co.uk (tony sayer)
Newsgroups: uk.tech.digital-tv
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 15:03:31 +0100
 by: tony sayer - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 14:03 UTC

In article <irr3tgF99u2U1@mid.individual.net>, williamwright
<wrightsaerials@f2s.com> scribeth thus
>On 01/10/2021 17:30, Mark Carver wrote:
>> https://broadcastjobs.com/job/1040/programme-director-bilsdale-recovery/
>
>"As a Programme Director you will support us with the continuous work
>around this major piece of work including the recovery work we are
>currently doing. Directing this programme with a value estimated in its
>millions to spend you manage this programme to its completion."
>
>Before they appoint anyone else they should first of all appoint someone
>who can write reasonable English.
>
>Why don't you apply Mark?
>
>Bill

Aren't thy supposed to have this up and running next week?..

Mind you if its the total job and what should we do with the old site
suppose some explosives experiences and use should be in the job
advert;))..

--
Tony Sayer