aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: FBI youtube video

SubjectAuthor
* Re: FBI youtube videoFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
`* Re: FBI youtube videowlsut...@gmail.com
 `* Re: FBI youtube videoFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
  `* Re: FBI youtube videoFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
   `* Re: FBI youtube videowlsut...@gmail.com
    +- Re: FBI youtube videoFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
    `* Re: FBI youtube videoFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
     `* Re: FBI youtube videoRichard Dixon
      `* Re: FBI youtube videoFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
       `* Re: FBI youtube videomax.it
        `* Re: FBI youtube videoFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
         `* Re: FBI youtube videowlsut...@gmail.com
          `- Re: FBI youtube videoFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
Re: FBI youtube video

<u7469r$3nuaa$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26944&group=uk.sport.cricket#26944

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: FBI youtube video
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 06:22:02 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 13:22 UTC

On 6/23/2023 2:23 AM, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvzAh647Rps
>
> Gave me a good chuckle

You clown,

If you are implying, that's me in the video, you are wrong.

I "EDUCATE" all 8 billion humans like you about REAL REALITY which
you/they have NO CLUE about.

99.9% of what's in your brains is FAKE REALITY cunningly INJECTED by
your fellow "infinitely CUNNING western whites" who DESTROY reality
every time when their mouths are NOT occupied with human, animal, rubber
and metal cocks.

You western whites DON'T KNOW your own DNA and Operating Procedure.

Re: FBI youtube video

<5d0635f1-6a5b-4d2c-a801-a8f1258db5cbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26957&group=uk.sport.cricket#26957

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 02:10:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: wlsutto...@gmail.com (wlsut...@gmail.com)
 by: wlsut...@gmail.com - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 09:10 UTC

On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 11:22:05 PM UTC+10, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 6/23/2023 2:23 AM, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvzAh647Rps
> >
> > Gave me a good chuckle
> You clown,
>
> If you are implying, that's me in the video, you are wrong.
>

> I "EDUCATE" all 8 billion humans like you about REAL REALITY which
> you/they have NO CLUE about.
>
> 99.9% of what's in your brains is FAKE REALITY cunningly INJECTED by
> your fellow "infinitely CUNNING western whites" who DESTROY reality
> every time when their mouths are NOT occupied with human, animal, rubber
> and metal cocks.
>

> You western whites DON'T KNOW your own DNA and Operating Procedure.

I would never insult the person in the video by implying its you

Re: FBI youtube video

<u76eda$2svh$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26958&group=uk.sport.cricket#26958

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 02:52:40 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 24 Jun 2023 09:52 UTC

On 6/24/2023 2:10 AM, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, June 23, 2023 at 11:22:05 PM UTC+10, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> On 6/23/2023 2:23 AM, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvzAh647Rps
>>>
>>> Gave me a good chuckle
>> You clown,
>>
>> If you are implying, that's me in the video, you are wrong.
>>

>> I "EDUCATE" all 8 billion humans like you about REAL REALITY which
>> you/they have NO CLUE about.
>>
>> 99.9% of what's in your brains is FAKE REALITY cunningly INJECTED by
>> your fellow "infinitely CUNNING western whites" who DESTROY reality
>> every time when their mouths are NOT occupied with human, animal, rubber
>> and metal cocks.
>>

>> You western whites DON'T KNOW your own DNA and Operating Procedure.
>
> I would never insult the person in the video by implying its you

Yaaaaaawwwnnnnnn.

Boring century old over used joke.....

You are IN REALITY the PERFECT DEFINITION of a "typical low IQ trash
white" on uksc.

Re: FBI youtube video

<u78vn2$egsb$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=26982&group=uk.sport.cricket#26982

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 02:00:16 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 25 Jun 2023 09:00 UTC

On 6/24/2023 6:02 PM, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
> and you sir are just a racist

Another proof you are a trailer trash low IQ white.

REALITY:

Cunning and Deceptive Western Whites INJECTED self loathing, slavishness
and inferiority complex in to POC MINDS for the last 500 years NON-STOP
and still CONTINUE to INJECT POISON in their minds EVEN TODAY, subliminally.

The western whites even remove their kids from schools which teach REAL
HISTORY of SLAVERY of blacks.

The EVIL western whites are REMOVING the HISTORICAL TRUTH of black
people's slavery from text books in Florida, USA.

Heck the EVIL filthy Anglo Saxon RACIST WHITE FILTH is INJECTING
"inferiority complex, slavishness and self loathing" into RUSSIAN SLAVIC
WHITE MINDS even today.

The RACIST THIEVING ANGLO SAXONS actually PERCEIVE and TREAT slavic
european whites as INFERIOR.

WEF German Florence Gaub DEMONIZING and DEHUMANIZING Russians
https://twitter.com/loffredojeremy/status/1593992199888322562
WEF's Florence Gaub: "Even though Russians look like Europeans, they are
not Europeans. They are completely different in a cultural sense, they
have a different attitude towards violence and death."

So, there is NO SUCH THING as racism against western whites.

DISMANTLING white supremacy is called FIGHTING FOR EQUALITY.

Re: FBI youtube video

<c6277c18-300a-49f3-a92e-0370c120c677n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27008&group=uk.sport.cricket#27008

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 20:17:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: wlsutto...@gmail.com (wlsut...@gmail.com)
 by: wlsut...@gmail.com - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 03:17 UTC

On Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 7:00:20 PM UTC+10, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 6/24/2023 6:02 PM, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
> > and you sir are just a racist
> Another proof you are a trailer trash low IQ white.
>

> REALITY:
>
> Cunning and Deceptive Western Whites INJECTED self loathing, slavishness
> and inferiority complex in to POC MINDS for the last 500 years NON-STOP
> and still CONTINUE to INJECT POISON in their minds EVEN TODAY, subliminally.
>

> The western whites even remove their kids from schools which teach REAL
> HISTORY of SLAVERY of blacks.
>
> The EVIL western whites are REMOVING the HISTORICAL TRUTH of black
> people's slavery from text books in Florida, USA.
>

> Heck the EVIL filthy Anglo Saxon RACIST WHITE FILTH is INJECTING
> "inferiority complex, slavishness and self loathing" into RUSSIAN SLAVIC
> WHITE MINDS even today.
>

> The RACIST THIEVING ANGLO SAXONS actually PERCEIVE and TREAT slavic
> european whites as INFERIOR.
>

> WEF German Florence Gaub DEMONIZING and DEHUMANIZING Russians
> https://twitter.com/loffredojeremy/status/1593992199888322562
> WEF's Florence Gaub: "Even though Russians look like Europeans, they are
> not Europeans. They are completely different in a cultural sense, they
> have a different attitude towards violence and death."
>

> So, there is NO SUCH THING as racism against western whites.
>
> DISMANTLING white supremacy is called FIGHTING FOR EQUALITY.

you are everything that can be found in a RACIST and a BIGOT

basically just a lowlife that one should feel sorry

Re: FBI youtube video

<u7bct0$qs9m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27012&group=uk.sport.cricket#27012

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 23:57:33 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 06:57 UTC

On 6/25/2023 8:17 PM, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 7:00:20 PM UTC+10, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> On 6/24/2023 6:02 PM, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> and you sir are just a racist
>> Another proof you are a trailer trash low IQ white.
>>

>> REALITY:
>>
>> Cunning and Deceptive Western Whites INJECTED self loathing, slavishness
>> and inferiority complex in to POC MINDS for the last 500 years NON-STOP
>> and still CONTINUE to INJECT POISON in their minds EVEN TODAY, subliminally.
>>

>> The western whites even remove their kids from schools which teach REAL
>> HISTORY of SLAVERY of blacks.
>>
>> The EVIL western whites are REMOVING the HISTORICAL TRUTH of black
>> people's slavery from text books in Florida, USA.
>>

>> Heck the EVIL filthy Anglo Saxon RACIST WHITE FILTH is INJECTING
>> "inferiority complex, slavishness and self loathing" into RUSSIAN SLAVIC
>> WHITE MINDS even today.
>>

>> The RACIST THIEVING ANGLO SAXONS actually PERCEIVE and TREAT slavic
>> european whites as INFERIOR.
>>

>> WEF German Florence Gaub DEMONIZING and DEHUMANIZING Russians
>> https://twitter.com/loffredojeremy/status/1593992199888322562
>> WEF's Florence Gaub: "Even though Russians look like Europeans, they are
>> not Europeans. They are completely different in a cultural sense, they
>> have a different attitude towards violence and death."
>>

>> So, there is NO SUCH THING as racism against western whites.
>>
>> DISMANTLING white supremacy is called FIGHTING FOR EQUALITY.
>

> you are everything that can be found in a RACIST and a BIGOT
>
> basically just a lowlife that one should feel sorry

That's EXACTLY the PROBLEM with the Western White Race.

ALWAYS ACCUSE others of what Western White Race is, i.e. PROJECTING.

CUNNING is in Western DNA their entire existence.

EVERY FUCKING DAY the EVIL western THIEVING Whites are ACCUSING Russia
of what the West is doing.

YOU don't understand literally ANYTHING about YOUR OWN RACE.

Your fellow EVIL WHITES in your GOVT "secretly LINKED your brain" and
ALL cricket fans brains, to NSA HIVE AI Grid more than 15 years ago and
ever since been "REMOTELY PROGRAMMING YOUR BRAIN" to post comments on
cricket newsgroups, and OPERATING you like a fucking PUPPET/TOY, while
PREACHING DEMOCRACY on the surface.

All of you are nothing but "biological drones" being operated by your
EVIL fellow whites at CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths.

I already explained many times HOW the TECHNOLOGY works but many of you
have NO INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY to understand it.

Re: FBI youtube video

<u7cj34$117i6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27031&group=uk.sport.cricket#27031

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 10:49:21 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 17:49 UTC

On 6/25/2023 8:17 PM, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, June 25, 2023 at 7:00:20 PM UTC+10, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> On 6/24/2023 6:02 PM, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> and you sir are just a racist
>> Another proof you are a trailer trash low IQ white.
>>

>> REALITY:
>>
>> Cunning and Deceptive Western Whites INJECTED self loathing, slavishness
>> and inferiority complex in to POC MINDS for the last 500 years NON-STOP
>> and still CONTINUE to INJECT POISON in their minds EVEN TODAY, subliminally.
>>

>> The western whites even remove their kids from schools which teach REAL
>> HISTORY of SLAVERY of blacks.
>>
>> The EVIL western whites are REMOVING the HISTORICAL TRUTH of black
>> people's slavery from text books in Florida, USA.
>>

>> Heck the EVIL filthy Anglo Saxon RACIST WHITE FILTH is INJECTING
>> "inferiority complex, slavishness and self loathing" into RUSSIAN SLAVIC
>> WHITE MINDS even today.
>>

>> The RACIST THIEVING ANGLO SAXONS actually PERCEIVE and TREAT slavic
>> european whites as INFERIOR.
>>

>> WEF German Florence Gaub DEMONIZING and DEHUMANIZING Russians
>> https://twitter.com/loffredojeremy/status/1593992199888322562
>> WEF's Florence Gaub: "Even though Russians look like Europeans, they are
>> not Europeans. They are completely different in a cultural sense, they
>> have a different attitude towards violence and death."
>>

>> So, there is NO SUCH THING as racism against western whites.
>>
>> DISMANTLING white supremacy is called FIGHTING FOR EQUALITY.
>

> you are everything that can be found in a RACIST and a BIGOT
>
> basically just a lowlife that one should feel sorry

The EVIL CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO psychopaths mixed excrement in my
food in the fridge and then REMOTELY PROGRAMMED your fucking BRAIN to
post this comment that I ate it thinking "it is absolutely delicious".

You DON'T understand the MENTALITY of your own fellow EVIL WHITES.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.cricket/c/i9MR_rCExXE/m/cKpO6A3USvIJ?hl=en

I have been telling you guys that the EVIL fucking PSYCHOPATHIC filthy
WHITES at CIA NSA MI6 MI5 FBI ASIS ASIO have been REMOTELY PROGRAMMING
ALL your brains to POST COMMENTS with "embedded responses to my PRIVATE
THOUGHTS" for the last 19+ years.

I already gave you cricket fans lot of examples how they REMOTELY
PROGRAMMED you like alvey, Mike Holmans, John Hall, Robert Henderson
(more than 200 times), max.it, Jack Fredricks, Hamish Laws, Robert
Dixon, Sanjay Karmarkar, R Bharat Rao, Samarth Harish Shah, Bob Dubery,
and ALL cricket fans since 2004.

The PURE EVIL WHITE christian CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO psychopaths
have been PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY TORTURING me for the last 22 years
with BRAIN CONTROL WEAPONS, Directed Energy Weapons and Supercomputer AI
for the last 22 years non-stop and COMPLETELY DESTROYED MY LIFE.

Western White women are BREEDING a FILTHY EVIL SPECIES.

I know all of you are good whites EXCEPT the racist lunatic fuck Robert
Henderson, BUT none of you have the balls to FIGHT the EVIL White
Psychopaths who SECRETLY LINKED your BRAINS to NSA HIVE AI Grid and
NEURALLY ENSLAVE for LIFE.

So, I cannot respect you.

The EVIL WHITE CHRISTIAN CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO psychopaths
REMOTELY CREATED PAIN IN MY BRAIN and then humiliated me with this post
back in Feb 11, 2009.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.cricket/c/gAT3JAdP_Nc/m/RcrRWiuip-MJ
Anyone know a good hospital to be admitted here in Atlanta, US?
FBI agents broke into my house the other night while I was sleeping
and inserted a new chip in my head.
Its like an itch I cant scratch and its been driving me nuts!

They even CREATED a FAKE ID imitating my name and posted that message.

NONE of you understand that WESTERN WHITES are a RACE OF cowards and
pussies.

These WHITE PSYCHOPATHS have been STEALTHILY TORTURING me for the last
22 years BUT they DON'T have BALLS to FIGHT me or ANY of their opponents
from the FRONT.

This FILTHY COWARD PSYCHOPATHIC SPECIES your women are BREEDING every
fucking day.

Do you guys even fucking UNDERSTAND "HOW DIFFICULT" it is to SURVIVE 22
years of PHYSICAL and MENTAL TORTURES?

All of you would have committed suicide in two years or ended up in
mental asylums.

You DON'T understand the MENTALITY of your OWN RACE.

They used SMILE, SHAKE HANDS, BACK STAB and KILL on POC for 500 years
and USING the SAME on YOU GOOD WHITES.

SO, it is imperative that the good whites JOIN HANDS with POC and
MERCILESSLY MASSACRE the fucking EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO
psychopaths for human peace and YOUR OWN PEACE and PROSPERITY.

Re: FBI youtube video

<5c7418e2-995d-4460-8826-3e0fde9ecc7fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27035&group=uk.sport.cricket#27035

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 13:26:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: richsdix...@gmail.com (Richard Dixon)
 by: Richard Dixon - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 20:26 UTC

On Monday, 26 June 2023 at 18:49:26 UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> I already gave you cricket fans lot of examples how they REMOTELY
> PROGRAMMED you like alvey, Mike Holmans, John Hall, Robert Henderson
> (more than 200 times), max.it, Jack Fredricks, Hamish Laws, Robert
> Dixon, Sanjay Karmarkar, R Bharat Rao, Samarth Harish Shah, Bob Dubery,
> and ALL cricket fans since 2004.

Oh fuck a duck they remotely programmed and morphed me into Robert.

Am I going to start spelling Lawes wrong now and think Dan Lawrence bowls leggies?

Richard

Re: FBI youtube video

<u7eggb$1cirv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27053&group=uk.sport.cricket#27053

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 04:17:32 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 11:17 UTC

On 6/26/2023 1:26 PM, Richard Dixon wrote:
> On Monday, 26 June 2023 at 18:49:26 UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>
>> I already gave you cricket fans lot of examples how they REMOTELY
>> PROGRAMMED you like alvey, Mike Holmans, John Hall, Robert Henderson
>> (more than 200 times), max.it, Jack Fredricks, Hamish Laws, Robert
>> Dixon, Sanjay Karmarkar, R Bharat Rao, Samarth Harish Shah, Bob Dubery,
>> and ALL cricket fans since 2004.
>
> Oh fuck a duck they remotely programmed and morphed me into Robert.
>
> Am I going to start spelling Lawes wrong now and think Dan Lawrence bowls leggies?
>
> Richard

You think this is funny. It is obvious slip of the tongue and I typed
Robert instead of Richard. You know that, I know that and ALL fans here
know that.

You don't even know WHEN to be funny and when to be SERIOUS.

You are just NOT getting it.

The EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO psychopaths are implementing their
MASSIVE CONSPIRACY of LINKING ALL 8 billion human brains to NSA HIVE AI
Matrix Grid to be NEURALLY ENSLAVED and TORTURED forever.

I have been TRYING to TEACH you with my 22 year TORTURE ORDEAL
experiences but none of you are paying attention.

WEF RUN's US and UK Govts from behind as part of the EVIL CIA deep state.

WEF is CIA front. It's a KNOWN FACT.

Biden and Sunak are all just FIGURE HEADS. They have NO POWER whatsoever.

This AI Enslavement WEF's henchman Klaus Schwab is WARNING the public
about, "ALREADY HAPPENED". My and ALL your brains are LINKED to NSA HIVE
AI Global Information Grid in the last 19 years.

The World Economic Forum's 'AI enslavement' is coming for you
https://www.sott.net/article/477911-The-World-Economic-Forums-AI-enslavement-is-coming-for-you
https://bit.ly/40VTFbZ

The mission objective of the World Economic Forum (WEF) is remarkably
simple: the smartest, best people in the world should rule everyone
else. In WEF parlance, their schemes of total supervision and behavioral
modification will create a "sustainable" future for humanity. Humans
become nothing more than "things" to be counted, shuffled, categorized,
tagged, monitored, manipulated, and controlled. They become nothing more
than cogs in the WEF's great trans-humanist, technocratic machine.

If this sounds more dystopian than utopian and every bit like an
unwanted prison overseen by unaccountable government agents, that is
precisely what it is. WEF zealots do not even hide their intentions
anymore, already going so far as to push the construction of "Smart
Cities" or "Fifteen Minute Cities" in which tens of millions of people
can be relocated, live side-by-side in small apartment complexes, and
move through a constant maze of entrances and exits accessed solely
through digital ID verification and approval. In essence, the goal is to
create a digital panopticon implementing all of the surveillance
programs above, to provide future rulers with absolute control, while
leaving everyone else in a permanent state of docile incarceration.

Re: FBI youtube video

<7vil9ilq6m4655p163arihhp2vpmtkuk9c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27054&group=uk.sport.cricket#27054

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 12:52:41 +0100
References: <7f3c362e-64e2-44b6-adeb-e151460f5161n@googlegroups.com> <u7469r$3nuaa$1@dont-email.me> <5d0635f1-6a5b-4d2c-a801-a8f1258db5cbn@googlegroups.com> <u76eda$2svh$1@dont-email.me> <4274e658-bcb5-41f1-bb94-58c3792e5438n@googlegroups.com> <u78vn2$egsb$2@dont-email.me> <c6277c18-300a-49f3-a92e-0370c120c677n@googlegroups.com> <u7cj34$117i6$1@dont-email.me> <5c7418e2-995d-4460-8826-3e0fde9ecc7fn@googlegroups.com> <u7eggb$1cirv$1@dont-email.me>
 by: max.it - Tue, 27 Jun 2023 11:52 UTC

On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 04:17:32 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> wrote:

>If this sounds more dystopian than utopian and every bit like an
>unwanted prison overseen by unaccountable government agents, that is
>precisely what it is. WEF zealots do not even hide their intentions
>anymore, already going so far as to push the construction of "Smart
>Cities" or "Fifteen Minute Cities" in which tens of millions of people
>can be relocated, live side-by-side in small apartment complexes, and
>move through a constant maze of entrances and exits accessed solely
>through digital ID verification and approval. In essence, the goal is to
>create a digital panopticon implementing all of the surveillance
>programs above, to provide future rulers with absolute control, while
>leaving everyone else in a permanent state of docile incarceration.

While everyone else at a young age was enjoying their indoctrination,
I was trying to figure out what was real and what was the result of
the high doses of phenobarbitol and ospolot I was given.

max.it

Re: FBI youtube video

<u7rqkv$3ahu1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27165&group=uk.sport.cricket#27165

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 05:30:23 -0700
<u7eggb$1cirv$1@dont-email.me> <7vil9ilq6m4655p163arihhp2vpmtkuk9c@4ax.com>
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 2 Jul 2023 12:30 UTC

On 6/27/2023 4:52 AM, max.it wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 04:17:32 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> wrote:
>

>> If this sounds more dystopian than utopian and every bit like an
>> unwanted prison overseen by unaccountable government agents, that is
>> precisely what it is. WEF zealots do not even hide their intentions
>> anymore, already going so far as to push the construction of "Smart
>> Cities" or "Fifteen Minute Cities" in which tens of millions of people
>> can be relocated, live side-by-side in small apartment complexes, and
>> move through a constant maze of entrances and exits accessed solely
>> through digital ID verification and approval. In essence, the goal is to
>> create a digital panopticon implementing all of the surveillance
>> programs above, to provide future rulers with absolute control, while
>> leaving everyone else in a permanent state of docile incarceration.
>>

> While everyone else at a young age was enjoying their indoctrination,
> I was trying to figure out what was real and what was the result of
> the high doses of phenobarbitol and ospolot I was given.
>
> max.it

I don't know about you max.it but I really want to massacre the EVIL CIA
NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths and SAVE human species from being
mercilessly TORTURED and ENSLAVED with Sentient EVIL AI.

Re: FBI youtube video

<127d3beb-8e77-4652-946b-7b0d08b7ad5dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27185&group=uk.sport.cricket#27185

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2023 17:30:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: wlsutto...@gmail.com (wlsut...@gmail.com)
 by: wlsut...@gmail.com - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 00:30 UTC

On Sunday, July 2, 2023 at 10:30:25 PM UTC+10, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 6/27/2023 4:52 AM, max.it wrote:
> > On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 04:17:32 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> > <FBInCIAnNSATe...@america.com> wrote:
> >

> >> If this sounds more dystopian than utopian and every bit like an
> >> unwanted prison overseen by unaccountable government agents, that is
> >> precisely what it is. WEF zealots do not even hide their intentions
> >> anymore, already going so far as to push the construction of "Smart
> >> Cities" or "Fifteen Minute Cities" in which tens of millions of people
> >> can be relocated, live side-by-side in small apartment complexes, and
> >> move through a constant maze of entrances and exits accessed solely
> >> through digital ID verification and approval. In essence, the goal is to
> >> create a digital panopticon implementing all of the surveillance
> >> programs above, to provide future rulers with absolute control, while
> >> leaving everyone else in a permanent state of docile incarceration.
> >>

> > While everyone else at a young age was enjoying their indoctrination,
> > I was trying to figure out what was real and what was the result of
> > the high doses of phenobarbitol and ospolot I was given.
> >
> > max.it
> I don't know about you max.it but I really want to massacre the EVIL CIA
> NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths and SAVE human species from being
> mercilessly TORTURED and ENSLAVED with Sentient EVIL AI.

just plain racist trash from a mentally challenged person

Re: FBI youtube video

<u7tu5a$3l4ss$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27210&group=uk.sport.cricket#27210

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2023 00:42:34 -0700
<u7eggb$1cirv$1@dont-email.me> <7vil9ilq6m4655p163arihhp2vpmtkuk9c@4ax.com>
<u7rqkv$3ahu1$1@dont-email.me>
<127d3beb-8e77-4652-946b-7b0d08b7ad5dn@googlegroups.com>
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 3 Jul 2023 07:42 UTC

On 7/2/2023 5:30 PM, wlsut...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, July 2, 2023 at 10:30:25 PM UTC+10, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> On 6/27/2023 4:52 AM, max.it wrote:

>>> While everyone else at a young age was enjoying their indoctrination,
>>> I was trying to figure out what was real and what was the result of
>>> the high doses of phenobarbitol and ospolot I was given.
>>>
>>> max.it
>> I don't know about you max.it but I really want to massacre the EVIL CIA
>> NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths and SAVE human species from being
>> mercilessly TORTURED and ENSLAVED with Sentient EVIL AI.
>

> just plain racist trash from a mentally challenged person

You stupid trailer trash whitefuck will sutton,

Your existence is a complete waste. You WASTE valuable oxygen.

You wouldn't understand a thing what I am saying about Neuroweapons and
AI and HOW they "remotely programmed" your brain many times to post
comments on these forums with embedded responses to my private thoughts,
like this one for example.

ASIS ASIO CIA NSA MI6 psychopaths "remotely programmed" your trailer
trash brain to post this comment, involuntarily.

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/B4FS-NtTcOg/m/oUMHoxOTBAAJ