aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone

SubjectAuthor
* "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered byFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
+* Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies,David North
|+* Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies,Robert Henderson
||+- Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies,FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
||`- Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies,FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|`* Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies,FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
| `* Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies,David North
|  `- Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies,FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
`* Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies,Hamish Laws
 +* Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies" max.it
 |`- Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies,FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 +* Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies,FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |`- Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies,FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 +- Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies,FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 +* Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies,FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |`- Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies,FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 +- Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies,FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 `- Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies,FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
"Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone

<uc4jqi$2savd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27950&group=uk.sport.cricket#27950

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,misc.survivalism,rec.sport.cricket,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.australia,soc.culture.europe
Subject: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by
lies" - Caitlin Johnstone
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 02:34:06 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 09:34 UTC

The LOW IQ "low level" CIA NSA FBI DHS filthy COWARDS "FORCED GOOGLE" to
remove this post in September 2022.

https://imgbox.com/LDExXLPu

If you google "caitlin johnstone built on lies powered by lies" AND
click on that link "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent
....", you get the following results of "message deleted".

https://imgbox.com/Mg6wvHRo

Hardly twenty people on uksc read my posts BUT YET the EVIL CIA NSA FBI
DHS coward filth FORCED GOOGLE to remove my BENIGN POSTS.

NONE of you understand that EVERY WORD you READ and HEAR on internet,
movies, academia, TV programs, Big Tech like Facebook etc are ALL MEANT
by the EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths who CONTROL them,
to "DECEIVE, MANIPULATE and POISON" YOUR BRAIN.....I repeat...."YOUR BRAIN".

We will know our disinformation program is complete when everything the
American public believes is FALSE.
- Former CIA Director William Casey
https://imgur.com/LZlhjKa

That EVIL CIA fucker Director William Casey said it 40 years ago in 1981.

So, ALL OF YOU should take a deep breath, relax and INTROSPECT and
CONCLUDE that THE EVIL WHITES in your RACE "CUNNINGLY INJECTED
DISINFORMATION" about literally EVERYTHING in this world, into your BRAINS.

Like I said before many times, 99.9% of EVERYTHING in your BRAINS is
"DISINFORMATION".

I am trying my best to get you to FORCIBLY REPLACE ALL that
DISINFORMATION in your brains with "REAL REALITY" I am TEACHING and
SHOWING YOU.

NO ENTITY, not just on this planet but the ENTIRE UNIVERSE can be MORE
EVIL than the "EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO WHITES in your RACE".

The EVIL WHITES in your RACE already LINKED ALL your brains to NSA GCHQ
SUPERCOMPUTER EVIL SENTIENT DEMONIC AI and "REMOTELY OPERATING" you for
the last 15+ years and I am the ONLY person on this planet who KNOWS
THAT for a 100% PURE FACT, because of my THIRD EYE/ESP abilities.

Which means YOU HAVE NO FREE WILL and FREEDOMS. ALL your thoughts,
memories and emotions are being REMOTELY READ, RECORDED and PROGRAMMED
without your knowledge and consent.

IF this is TRUE, then you should SERIOUSLY INTROSPECT and ASK YOURSELF,
HOW "INFINITELY EVIL, BARBARIC and DECEPTIVE", your fellow whites are in
YOUR RACE.

The EVIL WHITES CONSPIRACY is to LINK ALL 8 BILLION HUMANS to NSA HIVE
AI Global Information Grid and REMOTELY TORTURE and ENSLAVE "every
human" and even plant, animal and every organism on this planet.

Watch this VIDEO and ACCEPT everything as GOSPEL.

BRYAN KOFRON - SEE WHAT WE SEE, RALPH GREENSPAN UCSD - DIGITAL
SUPERINTELLIGENCE VIDEO
https://sendvid.com/of4i5nw9

I said MANY TIMES for years, that LITERALLY EVERYTHING about WASPs is a
"LIE".

Literally everything EXCEPT their GENIUS FELLATIO EXPERTISE "regardless
of their confused genders and age".

When I say something, human species should take it as "SCRIPTURE".

How many times did I tell you that Whites DON'T understand their own
EVIL WHITES' modus operandi of "Smile, Shake Hands, Back Stab and KILL"?

Read what Caitlin said.

A GEM of a WASP Caitlin Johnstone who SPEAKS THE TRUTH:

"Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies"

Live long enough and you'll learn that the people who'll really hurt you
and screw you over aren't the obvious, overt monsters but the sly
manipulators who smile to your face. The US empire is a sly manipulator
smiling and posturing as the good guy by contrasting itself with overt
monsters.

The age of the brute gave way to the age of the manipulative bitch. This
manipulative bitch of an empire has been instigating and orchestrating
violence at mass scale and then using its unrivaled narrative control
machine to blame the violence on other powers.

We’ve Been Lied to Our Whole Lives About Everything That Matters

https://www.rcreader.com/commentary/weve-been-lied-to-our-whole-lives-about-everything-that-matters

By Caitlin Johnstone

Stories about protagonists who’ve been misguided their whole lives about
something very important have been emerging in our culture for
generations, and they continue to delight audiences at the box office to
this day.

The pauper was really a prince. Luke was Darth Vader’s son. Keanu Reeves
had been living in a computer simulation. Bruce Willis was really a
ghost. Jim Carrey’s whole world was the set of a TV show, and everyone
in his life had been lying to him since his infancy.

This theme repeats so often because it strongly resonates with people.
And it strongly resonates with people because it’s exactly what is
happening.

From our earliest moments, we are trained to fit in with a society that
was designed from the ground up by the powerful in the service of the
powerful. As soon as we are old enough to get curious about the world
and how it works, our heads are filled with lies about such matters: by
our education systems; by the media we consume; by our parents who were
indoctrinated in the same way; and by the very culture we find ourselves
immersed in from day one.

These stories about a character who’s been deceived about life resonate
so strongly with us because on some level we all suspect it might be
true of our own lives, as well. They whisper to something hidden and
sacred within us that has always sensed that there’s something not quite
right with the way we are perceiving things.

We’ve spent our whole lives marinating in lies that serve the powerful.
We’re deceived into believing that we live in a democracy whose
government acts in accordance with the will of the voting public. We’re
deceived into believing our political systems are driven by two warring
ideological factions whose divisions are naturally occurring phenomena
in our society instead of the product of deliberate social engineering.
We’re deceived into believing our government is basically good, and that
it stands in opposition to foreign governments who are pure evil. We’re
deceived into believing the way things are is the only way they could
possibly be.

We’re deceived into believing false things about the ways we gather
information and form our understanding of the world. We’re deceived into
believing that the news media tell us the truth about what’s going on.
We’re deceived into believing that everything we hear from our side of
the political partisan divide is true and trustworthy. We’re deceived
into believing that the partisan filters that have been placed over our
perception of national and world events by indoctrination are entirely
reliable instruments for interpreting information and drawing conclusions.

We’re deceived into believing false things about ourselves. We’re
deceived into believing that we are successful if we can become dominant
capitalists and wealthy ladder climbers, and that we are failures if we
don’t turn the gears of industry and climb over others to get ahead.
We’re deceived into believing that we are good if we uphold the made-up,
power-serving rules of law, of culture and of religion, and that we are
bad if we transgress them. We are deceived into believing that we need
to keep accomplishing, achieving, and obtaining – that we need to keep
earning money and approval – so that we might one day feel adequate at
some imaginary point in a future that never arrives.

If we really commit to uprooting the untruth that’s been planted in us,
we can even discover that we’ve been deceiving ourselves about the way
we experience reality. That the perception of oneself as a finite
character who is separate from the world is based on false assumptions
about the way experience is happening, unhelpful mental habits born of
incorrect premises, and overlooked aspects of our own consciousness.
That we’ve been making ourselves miserable with false beliefs about who
and what we are.

This civilization is the set of The Truman Show, and we are all Truman.

But because we are all Truman, we can only walk off the set if we walk
off together. There is no option to leave as an individual, because even
if you know it’s all lies, you’re still stuck in a world full of humans
whose behavior is driven by lies.

Awakening to reality as an individual can, for this reason, sometimes be
more uncomfortable than remaining asleep in the dream, because you’re
like Truman after he realizes it’s all a sham, but before he escapes. At
times you’re just stuck there, freaking out at the actor who’s playing
your mother while she tries in vain to cut to a commercial break. It can
be distressing for you, and it can be distressing for the people around
you who aren’t yet on the same page.

The only way we’re getting off the set of The Truman Show is if we can
all succeed in waking each other up from the lies which built it. Until
then, we’ll be stuck in a world of poverty, war, exploitation,
degradation, ecocide, and suffering. It’s not until enough of us have
unplugged our minds from the matrix of lies that we’ll be able to use
our strength of numbers to force real change.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone

<8fa9b24e-b715-4195-a8f1-04fe923ffab2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27952&group=uk.sport.cricket#27952

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 05:45:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies,
powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone
From: nos...@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk (David North)
 by: David North - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 12:45 UTC

On Wednesday, 23 August 2023 at 10:34:12 UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> The LOW IQ "low level" CIA NSA FBI DHS filthy COWARDS "FORCED GOOGLE" to
> remove this post in September 2022.
>

> https://imgbox.com/LDExXLPu
>

> If you google "caitlin johnstone built on lies powered by lies" AND
> click on that link "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent
> ...", you get the following results of "message deleted".
>

> https://imgbox.com/Mg6wvHRo
>

> Hardly twenty people on uksc read my posts BUT YET the EVIL CIA NSA FBI
> DHS coward filth FORCED GOOGLE to remove my BENIGN POSTS.

What has uksc got to do with it? Your message has only been deleted from rsc, not uksc. How very remiss of the "EVIL CIA NSA FBI
DHS coward filth" to force Google to remove it from one group and not the other.

Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone

<43ade514-e613-44b6-9ecb-558e45a68361n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27953&group=uk.sport.cricket#27953

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 05:49:02 -0700 (PDT)
powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 12:49 UTC

On Wednesday, August 23, 2023 at 1:45:42 PM UTC+1, David North wrote:
> On Wednesday, 23 August 2023 at 10:34:12 UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> > The LOW IQ "low level" CIA NSA FBI DHS filthy COWARDS "FORCED GOOGLE" to
> > remove this post in September 2022.
> >

> > https://imgbox.com/LDExXLPu
> >

> > If you google "caitlin johnstone built on lies powered by lies" AND
> > click on that link "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent
> > ...", you get the following results of "message deleted".
> >

> > https://imgbox.com/Mg6wvHRo
> >

> > Hardly twenty people on uksc read my posts BUT YET the EVIL CIA NSA FBI
> > DHS coward filth FORCED GOOGLE to remove my BENIGN POSTS.
> What has uksc got to do with it? Your message has only been deleted from rsc, not uksc. How very remiss of the "EVIL CIA NSA FBI
> DHS coward filth" to force Google to remove it from one group and not the other.

"Is it time to give the subcontinental Western treatment, doctor....." RH

Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone

<uc5gil$3161i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27955&group=uk.sport.cricket#27955

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 10:44:46 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 17:44 UTC

On 8/23/2023 5:45 AM, David North wrote:
> On Wednesday, 23 August 2023 at 10:34:12 UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> The LOW IQ "low level" CIA NSA FBI DHS filthy COWARDS "FORCED GOOGLE" to
>> remove this post in September 2022.
>>

>> https://imgbox.com/LDExXLPu
>>

>> If you google "caitlin johnstone built on lies powered by lies" AND
>> click on that link "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent
>> ...", you get the following results of "message deleted".
>>

>> https://imgbox.com/Mg6wvHRo
>>

>> Hardly twenty people on uksc read my posts BUT YET the EVIL CIA NSA FBI
>> DHS coward filth FORCED GOOGLE to remove my BENIGN POSTS.
>
> What has uksc got to do with it? Your message has only been deleted from rsc, not uksc. How very remiss of the "EVIL CIA NSA FBI
> DHS coward filth" to force Google to remove it from one group and not the other.

How does it matter whether it is uksc or rsc?

They FORCED google to remove "hundreds of my posts" which contained a
partial list of the EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS and Mercenary Company
psychopaths who are TORTURING millions of humans with Directed Energy
Weapons, Brain Control Weapons and Sentient EVIL Demonic AI.

I can and will show you "message deleted" for some more when I have time.

WATCH this VIDEO and please please please LEARN from Mind Control
Technology EXPERTS and Whistleblowers.

That's the MOST IMPORTANT THING, NOT whether the COWARD US Govt
psychopaths removed it from uksc or rsc.

The EVIL WHITES CONSPIRACY is to LINK ALL 8 BILLION HUMANS to NSA HIVE
AI Global Information Grid and REMOTELY TORTURE and ENSLAVE "every
human" and even plant, animal and every organism on this planet.

Watch this VIDEO and ACCEPT everything as GOSPEL.

BRYAN KOFRON - THEY CAN SEE ON MONITORS IN REAL TIME WHAT WE SEE IN THE
REAL WORLD - DIGITAL SUPERINTELLIGENCE
https://sendvid.com/of4i5nw9

Download the video, forward to your friends, families, colleagues and
EDUCATE them on a war footing.

Time is really running out for humans to remain human.

Hundreds of millions of humans including all of you on uksc are being
REMOTELY OPERATED like puppets and toys for a long time.

This is NOT a conspiracy theory but a CONSPIRACY REALITY.

The LOW IQ brainwashed "LOW LEVEL" FBI CIA NSA DHS clowns DON'T KNOW
that THEIR BRAINS, their FAMILY MEMBERS BRAINS and ALL adult american
rains are ALREADY LINKED to NSA Supercomputer HIVE AI Grid long time
back and being REMOTELY OPERATED like fucking PUPPETS.

I am trying to EDUCATE you all about these things I LEARNED as a TORTURE
VICTIM for the last 22 years.

NONE of you are FOCUSING on what the EVIL Elites aka CIA Front WEF's
Klaus Schwab, Yuval Noah Harari, Bill Gates, Larry Fink are telling you
that "NO HUMAN will have ANY PRIVACY anymore", everything will be
TRANSPARENT and we all have to LIVE WITH IT.

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1690352175254220801

What do you think CIA Front WEF's Klaus Schwab is TELLING YOU?

Exactly what I have been saying for years that ALL humans will have NO
MENTAL PRIVACY and PHYSICAL PRIVACY in the very near future.

I DIDN'T HAVE physical and mental privacy for the last 22 years. They
can READ everything from my brain in REAL TIME almost one or two seconds
with NSA Supercomputer SENTIENT EVIL AI to which my brain was LINKED in
2002 and all of yours in 2004-2010 time frame.

The EVIL elites who RUN the US and UK govts from behind are TELLING the
world THEIR PLANS for the entire human species but YOU are NOT LISTENING
because you delusionally THINK that dementedfuck biden, trump, bojo,
sunak, trudeau are YOUR GOVTS when in reality they merely rubber stamp
decisions made by the "REAL US UK Aus CAN govts" from behind run by
intelligence agencies and wall street banking and oil oligarchs.

https://www.sott.net/article/480233-King-Charles-and-WEF-set-meeting-for-September-to-accelerate-goals-of-U-N-Agenda-2030
Klaus Schwab under the tutelage of Dr. Henry Kissinger, has said for
years that by 2030 the people of the world will "own nothing," that they
will "have NO PRIVACY," but they will somehow learn to like their
evolving state of digital slavery.

The EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO CSIS
Psychopaths want to IMPRISON ALL OF us in "ELECTRONIC CONCENTRATION
CAMPS" and TORTURE us UNTIL we all behave like "Zombified Neural Slaves".

The World Economic Forum's 'AI enslavement' is coming for you
https://www.sott.net/article/477911-The-World-Economic-Forums-AI-enslavement-is-coming-for-you
https://bit.ly/40VTFbZ

The mission objective of the World Economic Forum (WEF) is remarkably
simple: the smartest, best people in the world should rule everyone
else. In WEF parlance, their schemes of total supervision and behavioral
modification will create a "sustainable" future for humanity. Humans
become nothing more than "things" to be counted, shuffled, categorized,
tagged, monitored, manipulated, and controlled. They become nothing more
than cogs in the WEF's great trans-humanist, technocratic machine.

If this sounds more dystopian than utopian and every bit like an
unwanted prison overseen by unaccountable government agents, that is
precisely what it is. WEF zealots do not even hide their intentions
anymore, already going so far as to push the construction of "Smart
Cities" or "Fifteen Minute Cities" in which tens of millions of people
can be relocated, live side-by-side in small apartment complexes, and
move through a constant maze of entrances and exits accessed solely
through digital ID verification and approval. In essence, the goal is to
create a digital panopticon implementing all of the surveillance
programs above, to provide future rulers with absolute control, while
leaving everyone else in a permanent state of docile incarceration.

Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone

<uc5gma$31649$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27956&group=uk.sport.cricket#27956

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 10:46:49 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 17:46 UTC

On 8/23/2023 5:49 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 23, 2023 at 1:45:42 PM UTC+1, David North wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 23 August 2023 at 10:34:12 UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>> The LOW IQ "low level" CIA NSA FBI DHS filthy COWARDS "FORCED GOOGLE" to
>>> remove this post in September 2022.
>>>

>>> https://imgbox.com/LDExXLPu
>>>

>>> If you google "caitlin johnstone built on lies powered by lies" AND
>>> click on that link "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent
>>> ...", you get the following results of "message deleted".
>>>

>>> https://imgbox.com/Mg6wvHRo
>>>

>>> Hardly twenty people on uksc read my posts BUT YET the EVIL CIA NSA FBI
>>> DHS coward filth FORCED GOOGLE to remove my BENIGN POSTS.
>> What has uksc got to do with it? Your message has only been deleted from rsc, not uksc. How very remiss of the "EVIL CIA NSA FBI
>> DHS coward filth" to force Google to remove it from one group and not the other.
>

> "Is it time to give the subcontinental Western treatment, doctor....." RH

You mean western treatment of eating shit, drinking urine, eating
disease infested anuses and dicks and semen?

No thanks.

East MUST INVADE the FILTHY perverted decadent bestial incestuous
pedophilic cannibalistic WEST and "FORCIBLY CIVILIZE" the western whites
before it's too late.

Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone

<uc5h4o$3161i$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27958&group=uk.sport.cricket#27958

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 10:54:31 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 23 Aug 2023 17:54 UTC

On 8/23/2023 5:49 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 23, 2023 at 1:45:42 PM UTC+1, David North wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 23 August 2023 at 10:34:12 UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>> The LOW IQ "low level" CIA NSA FBI DHS filthy COWARDS "FORCED GOOGLE" to
>>> remove this post in September 2022.
>>>

>>> https://imgbox.com/LDExXLPu
>>>

>>> If you google "caitlin johnstone built on lies powered by lies" AND
>>> click on that link "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent
>>> ...", you get the following results of "message deleted".
>>>

>>> https://imgbox.com/Mg6wvHRo
>>>

>>> Hardly twenty people on uksc read my posts BUT YET the EVIL CIA NSA FBI
>>> DHS coward filth FORCED GOOGLE to remove my BENIGN POSTS.
>> What has uksc got to do with it? Your message has only been deleted from rsc, not uksc. How very remiss of the "EVIL CIA NSA FBI
>> DHS coward filth" to force Google to remove it from one group and not the other.
>

> "Is it time to give the subcontinental Western treatment, doctor....." RH

Hey lunatic racist clown Robert Henderson,

Did you even UNDERSTAND what's said in the following video?

I don't think so, because you have Monkey level IQ.

[...]

Whistleblower BRYAN KOFRON - The deep state CIA NSA FBI DHS psychopaths
can SEE on their MONITORS in REAL TIME what WE SEE in the REAL WORLD
https://sendvid.com/of4i5nw9

Bryan Kofron REVEALED these things in 2017 but they EVIL psychopaths
TOLD ME THAT FACT with a secret coded message back in 2009/2010 time
frame that THEY CAN SEE ON THEIR MONITORS in REAL TIME what I SEE with
MY EYES in the REAL WORLD every day.

I know all these things as a TORTURE VICTIM for the last 22 years, which
is why they FORCED the ENTIRE filthy amrikkkan MSM NOT to give me
EXPOSURE because I KNOW TOO MUCH about the EVIL Shadow US Govt's
CONSPIRACY to "NEURALLY ENSLAVE" every human on the planet in the next
15 years.

Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone

<5b530cda-2b82-40f2-b48d-683fa5ef7562n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27960&group=uk.sport.cricket#27960

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 22:25:03 -0700 (PDT)
powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone
From: hamish.l...@gmail.com (Hamish Laws)
 by: Hamish Laws - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 05:25 UTC

On Wednesday, August 23, 2023 at 7:34:12 PM UTC+10, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> The LOW IQ "low level" CIA NSA FBI DHS filthy COWARDS "FORCED GOOGLE" to
> remove this post in September 2022.
>

> https://imgbox.com/LDExXLPu
>

> If you google "caitlin johnstone built on lies powered by lies" AND
> click on that link "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent
> ...", you get the following results of "message deleted".
>

> https://imgbox.com/Mg6wvHRo
>

> Hardly twenty people on uksc read my posts BUT YET the EVIL CIA NSA FBI
> DHS coward filth FORCED GOOGLE to remove my BENIGN POSTS.

Or much more likely somebody who was looking for a cricket discussion reported it
If it was a vast government either
a) you wouldn't be breathing anymore
or
b) all of your posts would be gone

Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone

<l5udei59iu6ug38598vuasujur925fok4r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27962&group=uk.sport.cricket#27962

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 07:32:14 +0100
 by: max.it - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 06:32 UTC

On Wed, 23 Aug 2023 22:25:03 -0700 (PDT), Hamish Laws
<hamish.laws@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, August 23, 2023 at 7:34:12?PM UTC+10, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> The LOW IQ "low level" CIA NSA FBI DHS filthy COWARDS "FORCED GOOGLE" to
>> remove this post in September 2022.
>>

>> https://imgbox.com/LDExXLPu
>>

>> If you google "caitlin johnstone built on lies powered by lies" AND
>> click on that link "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent
>> ...", you get the following results of "message deleted".
>>

>> https://imgbox.com/Mg6wvHRo
>>

>> Hardly twenty people on uksc read my posts BUT YET the EVIL CIA NSA FBI
>> DHS coward filth FORCED GOOGLE to remove my BENIGN POSTS.
>>
>Or much more likely somebody who was looking for a cricket discussion reported it
>If it was a vast government either
>a) you wouldn't be breathing anymore
>or
>b) all of your posts would be gone

Or it could just be a simple little script that filters out posts that
fit it's criterea.

max.it

Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone

<uc7gc3$3ev69$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27963&group=uk.sport.cricket#27963

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 04:53:35 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 11:53 UTC

On 8/23/2023 10:25 PM, Hamish Laws wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 23, 2023 at 7:34:12 PM UTC+10, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> The LOW IQ "low level" CIA NSA FBI DHS filthy COWARDS "FORCED GOOGLE" to
>> remove this post in September 2022.
>>

>> https://imgbox.com/LDExXLPu
>>

>> If you google "caitlin johnstone built on lies powered by lies" AND
>> click on that link "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent
>> ...", you get the following results of "message deleted".
>>

>> https://imgbox.com/Mg6wvHRo
>>

>> Hardly twenty people on uksc read my posts BUT YET the EVIL CIA NSA FBI
>> DHS coward filth FORCED GOOGLE to remove my BENIGN POSTS.
>>
> Or much more likely somebody who was looking for a cricket discussion reported it
> If it was a vast government either
> a) you wouldn't be breathing anymore
> or
> b) all of your posts would be gone

That's NOT true.

Easy conclusion because they WON'T report about "just ONE PARTICULAR
irrelevant post" to the news group.

You are a lawyer IF I am not mistaken.

You are SUPPOSED to THINK and ANALYZE better.

I showed you screenshots or images of THREATS TO MY LIFE from the EVIL
Psychopaths which LOGICALLY PROVE that they are from the EVIL Shadow US
Govt Deep State CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths.

Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopath bhandava THREATS 1-3
https://imgur.com/a/3uM2AxP

Cross dressing COCK SUCKING "deep state" CIA NSA FBI MI6 ASIS coward
bhandava's PUBLIC THREATS TO ME
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.cricket/c/MdK09R_g220/m/uSE5Cy2A1L0J

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.cricket/c/XNnIQe68e4g/m/flf8tB4RBvMJ

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.sport.cricket/c/lji5POlNKxM/m/YOiUiBZ1jpoJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/MdK09R_g220/mD3OEP6lG-EJ

Those THREATS CLEARLY STATED that they will MURDER ME "IF I actually ACT
or TRULY CONSPIRE against THEIR INTERESTS".

I also INFORMED you many times that they already MADE MY HEART AREA
HEAVY a few times as a "WARNING" that they will GIVE ME ARTIFICIAL HEART
ATTACK and MURDER ME.

They HAVEN'T MURDERED ME "YET" because I am NOT ABLE to get the filthy
amrikkkan MSM to GIVE ME EXPOSURE.

Right now I am ONLY able to OPEN the EYES and BRAINS of "VERY FEW
PEOPLE", which MEANS I haven't BECOME a "BIG THREAT YET".

I am NOT able to EDUCATE more than a FEW PEOPLE because VERY FEW humans
have the ABILITY to "REPLACE the DISINFORMATION" in their BRAINS with
"NEWLY FOUND FACTS".

Also, these DYSTOPIAN TECHNOLOGIES are SOOO futuristic, they WON'T
BELIEVE what I am telling them DESPITE MOUNTAINOUS EVIDENCE from
whistleblowers and Mind Control Scientists, BECAUSE they are BRAINWASHED
for DECADES by the EVIL CIA FBI NSA DHS DEEP STATE that "mind control is
conspiracy theory" and TORTURE VICTIMS are delusional and schizophrenic.

ALL of you should PSYCHOANALYZE yourselves and conclude that YOU HAVEN'T
LEARNED ANYTHING about these DYSTOPIAN Neuroweapons, DEWs and AI despite
the fact that I POSTED EVIDENCE with columns, videos, mind control
scientists and Whistleblowers TESTIMONY multiple times over the last FEW
YEARS.

WHICH PROVES what I have been saying that HUMAN SPECIES are UNEDUCABLE
and were NEVER INTELLIGENT.

A famous AI Scientist Ray Kurzweil said that they can SCAN THE BRAIN and
REMOTELY READ everything from a human brain BUT you guys STILL CAN'T
ACCEPT this as a "FACT".

So, you can imagine HOW BRAINWASHED you ALL ARE. What he said was
"PUBLICLY AVAILABLE" mind control technology and SO you can EXTRAPOLATE
and IMAGINE that CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO mind control technologies are
AT LEAST 30+ YEARS "MORE ADVANCED" than what Ray Kurzweil is talking about.

EASY CONCLUSION.

Dr Ray Kurzweil at 1:23 - 1:52
Computer can make a copy of me, I wont even know they scanned my brain
from inside, from the blood stream, billions of them in the form of
nanobots, nanorobots capture every detail of my synapses and
neurotransmitters and create a virtual Ray Kurzweil in a very powerful
computer and it will be indistinguishable, he will pass a Ray Kurzveil
turing test

What Ray Kurzweil said is just a TIP OF THE ICEBERG.

Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone

<uc7gio$3ev69$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27964&group=uk.sport.cricket#27964

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 04:57:12 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 11:57 UTC

On 8/23/2023 11:32 PM, max.it wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Aug 2023 22:25:03 -0700 (PDT), Hamish Laws
> <hamish.laws@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, August 23, 2023 at 7:34:12?PM UTC+10, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>>> The LOW IQ "low level" CIA NSA FBI DHS filthy COWARDS "FORCED GOOGLE" to
>>> remove this post in September 2022.
>>>

>>> https://imgbox.com/LDExXLPu
>>>

>>> If you google "caitlin johnstone built on lies powered by lies" AND
>>> click on that link "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent
>>> ...", you get the following results of "message deleted".
>>>

>>> https://imgbox.com/Mg6wvHRo
>>>

>>> Hardly twenty people on uksc read my posts BUT YET the EVIL CIA NSA FBI
>>> DHS coward filth FORCED GOOGLE to remove my BENIGN POSTS.
>>>
>> Or much more likely somebody who was looking for a cricket discussion reported it
>> If it was a vast government either
>> a) you wouldn't be breathing anymore
>> or
>> b) all of your posts would be gone
>>

> Or it could just be a simple little script that filters out posts that
> fit it's criterea.
>
> max.it

All of you NEED to take EVERYTHING I told as you "SCRIPTURE".

My investigative abilities are WAY HIGHER than all yours and hence you
NEED TO TRUST ME on this.

I SPENT 22 years+ figuring out HOW and WHY I am being MERCILESSLY
TORTURED every day with Neuroweapons, DEWs and AI and HENCE I am the EXPERT.

Of ALL THE MILLIONS of MIND CONTROL VICTIMS on this planet, I have THE
MOST KNOWLEDGE and I am the MOST CREDIBLE VICTIM which is WHY the EVIL
SHADOW US Govt deep state CIA NSA FBI DHS psychopaths "FEAR ME".

You guys NEVER SPENT ANY TIME researching and hence you are all NOVICES
in this AREA.

Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone

<1789f991-88a0-482d-9458-a350bfb2da73n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27966&group=uk.sport.cricket#27966

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 06:00:28 -0700 (PDT)
powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone
From: nos...@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk (David North)
 by: David North - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 13:00 UTC

On Wednesday, 23 August 2023 at 18:44:57 UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/23/2023 5:45 AM, David North wrote:
> > On Wednesday, 23 August 2023 at 10:34:12 UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> >> The LOW IQ "low level" CIA NSA FBI DHS filthy COWARDS "FORCED GOOGLE" to
> >> remove this post in September 2022.
> >>

> >> https://imgbox.com/LDExXLPu
> >>

> >> If you google "caitlin johnstone built on lies powered by lies" AND
> >> click on that link "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent
> >> ...", you get the following results of "message deleted".
> >>

> >> https://imgbox.com/Mg6wvHRo
> >>

> >> Hardly twenty people on uksc read my posts BUT YET the EVIL CIA NSA FBI
> >> DHS coward filth FORCED GOOGLE to remove my BENIGN POSTS.
> >
> > What has uksc got to do with it? Your message has only been deleted from rsc, not uksc. How very remiss of the "EVIL CIA NSA FBI
> > DHS coward filth" to force Google to remove it from one group and not the other.
> How does it matter whether it is uksc or rsc?

It makes the number of people on uksc who read your posts irrelevant, that's all.

> They FORCED google to remove "hundreds of my posts" which contained a
> partial list of the EVIL CIA NSA FBI DHS and Mercenary Company
> psychopaths who are TORTURING millions of humans with Directed Energy
> Weapons, Brain Control Weapons and Sentient EVIL Demonic AI.
>
> I can and will show you "message deleted" for some more when I have time.

Don't bother. I can quite believe that some of your posts breach Google's Ts & Cs and might be taken down if someone reported them.

Re: "Western civilization is built on lies, dependent on lies, powered by lies" - Caitlin Johnstone

<uc7kta$3foq3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27967&group=uk.sport.cricket#27967

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)