aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

SubjectAuthor
* How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.Robert Henderson
`* Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 `* Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.Robert Henderson
[...]

1
How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

<e909320d-9549-4257-9296-b6681e641d14n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27971&group=uk.sport.cricket#27971

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 08:52:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 15:52 UTC

In 2016 Middlesex won the County Championshipat Lords . I was there.

The scores were these

Middlesex 270 & 359-6 dec; Yorkshire 390 & 178. Middlesex win by 61 runs

Yorkshire were set 240 to win just the sort of winning score which regularly appears in T20 cricket. On the face of it this was a straightforward chase but it soon became apparent that this was far from being easy because of the restrictions on fielders, the tighter definition of wides and noballs and the unlimited number of overs a bowler could bowl....the last was probably the most influential difference between red ball cricket and White ball cricket.

The most striking thing about the cricket played was how different a run chase under all the red ball rules in play was to a run chase in white ball cricket. The run chase under red ball conditions resulted in a much more varied, more psychological game.

That what limited overs cricket has done to cricket,cheapened it by removing the variety from the game.

Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

<uc80cl$3hnpe$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27972&group=uk.sport.cricket#27972

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 09:27:00 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 16:27 UTC

On 8/24/2023 8:52 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> In 2016 Middlesex won the County Championshipat Lords . I was there.
>
> The scores were these
>
> Middlesex 270 & 359-6 dec; Yorkshire 390 & 178. Middlesex win by 61 runs
>
> Yorkshire were set 240 to win just the sort of winning score which regularly appears in T20 cricket. On the face of it this was a straightforward chase but it soon became apparent that this was far from being easy because of the restrictions on fielders, the tighter definition of wides and noballs and the unlimited number of overs a bowler could bowl....the last was probably the most influential difference between red ball cricket and White ball cricket.
>
> The most striking thing about the cricket played was how different a run chase under all the red ball rules in play was to a run chase in white ball cricket. The run chase under red ball conditions resulted in a much more varied, more psychological game.
>
> That what limited overs cricket has done to cricket,cheapened it by removing the variety from the game.

Nobody cares about your OPINIONS and whether you like ODIs and T20s or not.

Cricket World also LOVES short format cricket of ODIs and T20s.

To begin with, you DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL.

How many times England WON CHASING in Red ball cricket recently?

Which MEANS you DON'T KNOW what the fuck you are talking about.

Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

<0c461989-775a-45cd-bb81-174b624872e7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27974&group=uk.sport.cricket#27974

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 09:43:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 16:43 UTC

On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 5:27:03 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/24/2023 8:52 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> > In 2016 Middlesex won the County Championshipat Lords . I was there.
> >
> > The scores were these
> >
> > Middlesex 270 & 359-6 dec; Yorkshire 390 & 178. Middlesex win by 61 runs
> >
> > Yorkshire were set 240 to win just the sort of winning score which regularly appears in T20 cricket. On the face of it this was a straightforward chase but it soon became apparent that this was far from being easy because of the restrictions on fielders, the tighter definition of wides and noballs and the unlimited number of overs a bowler could bowl....the last was probably the most influential difference between red ball cricket and White ball cricket.
> >
> > The most striking thing about the cricket played was how different a run chase under all the red ball rules in play was to a run chase in white ball cricket. The run chase under red ball conditions resulted in a much more varied, more psychological game.
> >
> > That what limited overs cricket has done to cricket,cheapened it by removing the variety from the game.
> Nobody cares about your OPINIONS and whether you like ODIs and T20s or not.
>
> Cricket World also LOVES short format cricket of ODIs and T20s.
>
> To begin with, you DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL.
>
> How many times England WON CHASING in Red ball cricket recently?
>
> Which MEANS you DON'T KNOW what the fuck you are talking about.

Oh dear, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer misses the point yet again. The point I was making is that if for example a bowler can bowl as many overs as they and their captain decide the whole shape of the game is changed,. RH

Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

<10f74c23-c5ba-4b3d-a2e3-6a7a15819aa5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27978&group=uk.sport.cricket#27978

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 01:12:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 08:12 UTC

On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 8:51:24 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/24/2023 9:43 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> Nobody cares about your OPINIONS and whether you like ODIs and T20s or not.
> >>
> >> Cricket World also LOVES short format cricket of ODIs and T20s.
> >>
> >> To begin with, you DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL.
> >>
> >> How many times England WON CHASING in Red ball cricket recently?
> >>
> >> Which MEANS you DON'T KNOW what the fuck you are talking about.
> >
> > Oh dear, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer misses the point yet again. The point I was making is that if for example a bowler can bowl as many overs as they and their captain decide the whole shape of the game is changed,. RH
> You low IQ lunatic racist CLOWN,
>
> There are NO RESTRICTIONS in red ball test cricket how many overs a
> bowler can bowl BUT STILL there were MORE 4th INNINGS CHASE WINS in the
> last few years COMPARED to the PRIOR FEW DECADES.
>
> And those 4th INNINGS CHASE WINS materialized BECAUSE test players
> ADOPTED ODI and T20's innovative and improvising shots and aggressive
> batting depending on the situations.
>
> Which MEANS ODI and T20 batting HELPED and TRANSLATED test cricket
> CHASES into WINS but you are ARGUING "EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE".
>
> You are merely clutching the straws now.
>
> You DON'T KNOW a shit about cricket and you keep PROVING it all the time.

Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

<7a4494c6-cc4c-40ea-bdd7-41d6d65646ban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27979&group=uk.sport.cricket#27979

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 01:23:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 08:23 UTC

On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 8:51:24 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/24/2023 9:43 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> Nobody cares about your OPINIONS and whether you like ODIs and T20s or not.
> >>
> >> Cricket World also LOVES short format cricket of ODIs and T20s.
> >>
> >> To begin with, you DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL.
> >>
> >> How many times England WON CHASING in Red ball cricket recently?
> >>
> >> Which MEANS you DON'T KNOW what the fuck you are talking about.
> >
> > Oh dear, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer misses the point yet again. The point I was making is that if for example a bowler can bowl as many overs as they and their captain decide the whole shape of the game is changed,. RH
> You low IQ lunatic racist CLOWN,
>
> There are NO RESTRICTIONS in red ball test cricket how many overs a
> bowler can bowl BUT STILL there were MORE 4th INNINGS CHASE WINS in the
> last few years COMPARED to the PRIOR FEW DECADES.
>
> And those 4th INNINGS CHASE WINS materialized BECAUSE test players
> ADOPTED ODI and T20's innovative and improvising shots and aggressive
> batting depending on the situations.
>
> Which MEANS ODI and T20 batting HELPED and TRANSLATED test cricket
> CHASES into WINS but you are ARGUING "EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE".
>
> You are merely clutching the straws now.
>
> You DON'T KNOW a shit about cricket and you keep PROVING it all the time.

Oh dear, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer misses the point yet again.

Point 1 the behaviour and experience of professional cricketers generally is being reduced by limited overs experience because they play more and more whiteball cricket

and

Point 2 Red ball cricket is being diminished because it is being steadily reduced while white ball cricket is massively increasing .

RH

Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

<uca0nl$4f2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27983&group=uk.sport.cricket#27983

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 03:45:09 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 10:45 UTC

On 8/25/2023 1:23 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 8:51:24 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> Oh dear, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer misses the point yet again. The point I was making is that if for example a bowler can bowl as many overs as they and their captain decide the whole shape of the game is changed,. RH
>> You low IQ lunatic racist CLOWN,
>>
>> There are NO RESTRICTIONS in red ball test cricket how many overs a
>> bowler can bowl BUT STILL there were MORE 4th INNINGS CHASE WINS in the
>> last few years COMPARED to the PRIOR FEW DECADES.
>>
>> And those 4th INNINGS CHASE WINS materialized BECAUSE test players
>> ADOPTED ODI and T20's innovative and improvising shots and aggressive
>> batting depending on the situations.
>>
>> Which MEANS ODI and T20 batting HELPED and TRANSLATED test cricket
>> CHASES into WINS but you are ARGUING "EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE".
>>
>> You are merely clutching the straws now.
>>
>> You DON'T KNOW a shit about cricket and you keep PROVING it all the time.
>
> Oh dear, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer misses the point yet again.
>
> Point 1 the behaviour and experience of professional cricketers generally is being reduced by limited overs experience because they play more and more whiteball cricket

You LOW IQ racist moron Robert Henderson,

It's BECAUSE of the ODI and T20 formats, test batsmen are taking MORE
RISKS, playing IMPROVISED shots and aggressive style and WINNING 4th
innings CHASES.

You are arguing EXACTLY the OPPOSITE that BECAUSE of the white ball
cricket's LIMITATION of bowlers bowling 10 and 4 overs, yorkshire failed
to CHASE 240 to win.

> and
>
> Point 2 Red ball cricket is being diminished because it is being steadily reduced while white ball cricket is massively increasing .
>
> RH

Because most people DON'T have time to WATCH 5 day test cricket, which
is obvious to every body and THAT'S NOT the point of your post to begin
with.

More clutching straws from you.

Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

<uca3eq$lmv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27986&group=uk.sport.cricket#27986

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 04:31:37 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 11:31 UTC

On 8/25/2023 3:45 AM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/25/2023 1:23 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
>> On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 8:51:24 PM UTC+1,
>> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> You low IQ lunatic racist CLOWN,
>>>
>>> There are NO RESTRICTIONS in red ball test cricket how many overs a
>>> bowler can bowl BUT STILL there were MORE 4th INNINGS CHASE WINS in the
>>> last few years COMPARED to the PRIOR FEW DECADES.
>>>
>>> And those 4th INNINGS CHASE WINS materialized BECAUSE test players
>>> ADOPTED ODI and T20's innovative and improvising shots and aggressive
>>> batting depending on the situations.
>>>
>>> Which MEANS ODI and T20 batting HELPED and TRANSLATED test cricket
>>> CHASES into WINS but you are ARGUING "EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE".
>>>
>>> You are merely clutching the straws now.
>>>
>>> You DON'T KNOW a shit about cricket and you keep PROVING it all the
>>> time.
>>
>> Oh dear, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer misses the point yet again.
>>
>> Point 1 the behaviour and experience  of professional cricketers
>> generally is being   reduced by  limited overs experience because they
>> play more and more whiteball cricket
>

> You LOW IQ racist moron Robert Henderson,
>
> It's BECAUSE of the ODI and T20 formats, test batsmen are taking MORE
> RISKS, playing IMPROVISED shots and aggressive style and WINNING 4th
> innings CHASES.
>
> You are arguing EXACTLY the OPPOSITE that BECAUSE of the white ball
> cricket's LIMITATION of bowlers bowling 10 and 4 overs, yorkshire failed
> to CHASE 240 to win.

Alternatively,

You are arguing EXACTLY the OPPOSITE, that BECAUSE of the red ball
cricket's NO LIMIT on no.of overs bowled by a bowler, yorkshire FAILED
to CHASE 240 to win.

>> and
>>
>> Point 2 Red ball cricket is being diminished  because it is being
>> steadily reduced while  white ball cricket is massively increasing  .
>>
>> RH
>

> Because most people DON'T have time to WATCH 5 day test cricket, which
> is obvious to every body and THAT'S NOT the point of your post to begin
> with.
>
> More clutching straws from you.

Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

<351fc42f-ba46-49fd-aa68-5cc85e03ea0cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27987&group=uk.sport.cricket#27987

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 10:16:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 17:16 UTC

On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 11:45:14 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/25/2023 1:23 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> You low IQ lunatic racist CLOWN,
> >>
> >> There are NO RESTRICTIONS in red ball test cricket how many overs a
> >> bowler can bowl BUT STILL there were MORE 4th INNINGS CHASE WINS in the
> >> last few years COMPARED to the PRIOR FEW DECADES.
> >>
> >> And those 4th INNINGS CHASE WINS materialized BECAUSE test players
> >> ADOPTED ODI and T20's innovative and improvising shots and aggressive
> >> batting depending on the situations.
> >>
> >> Which MEANS ODI and T20 batting HELPED and TRANSLATED test cricket
> >> CHASES into WINS but you are ARGUING "EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE".
> >>
> >> You are merely clutching the straws now.
> >>
> >> You DON'T KNOW a shit about cricket and you keep PROVING it all the time.
> >
> > Oh dear, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer misses the point yet again.
> >
> > Point 1 the behaviour and experience of professional cricketers generally is being reduced by limited overs experience because they play more and more whiteball cricket
> You LOW IQ racist moron Robert Henderson,
>
> It's BECAUSE of the ODI and T20 formats, test batsmen are taking MORE
> RISKS, playing IMPROVISED shots and aggressive style and WINNING 4th
> innings CHASES.
>
> You are arguing EXACTLY the OPPOSITE that BECAUSE of the white ball
> cricket's LIMITATION of bowlers bowling 10 and 4 overs, yorkshire failed
> to CHASE 240 to win.
> >
> > and
> >
> > Point 2 Red ball cricket is being diminished because it is being steadily reduced while white ball cricket is massively increasing .
> >
> > RH
> Because most people DON'T have time to WATCH 5 day test cricket, which
> is obvious to every body and THAT'S NOT the point of your post to begin
> with.
>
> More clutching straws from you.

Limited overs critic does not have any of the restrictions placed on it. Remove some or of all the limited over restrictions in limited over games and that would make for a much better game. RH

Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

<ucap5q$4n3p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27989&group=uk.sport.cricket#27989

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 10:42:16 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 17:42 UTC

On 8/25/2023 10:16 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 11:45:14 AM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> Oh dear, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer misses the point yet again.
>>>
>>> Point 1 the behaviour and experience of professional cricketers generally is being reduced by limited overs experience because they play more and more whiteball cricket
>> You LOW IQ racist moron Robert Henderson,
>>
>> It's BECAUSE of the ODI and T20 formats, test batsmen are taking MORE
>> RISKS, playing IMPROVISED shots and aggressive style and WINNING 4th
>> innings CHASES.
>>
>> You are arguing EXACTLY the OPPOSITE that BECAUSE of the white ball
>> cricket's LIMITATION of bowlers bowling 10 and 4 overs, yorkshire failed
>> to CHASE 240 to win.
>>>
>>> and
>>>
>>> Point 2 Red ball cricket is being diminished because it is being steadily reduced while white ball cricket is massively increasing .
>>>
>>> RH
>> Because most people DON'T have time to WATCH 5 day test cricket, which
>> is obvious to every body and THAT'S NOT the point of your post to begin
>> with.
>>
>> More clutching straws from you.
>

> Limited overs critic does not have any of the restrictions placed on it. Remove some or of all the limited over restrictions in limited over games and that would make for a much better game. RH

You should really be LOCKED UP in a mental asylum because you are
WASTING VALUABLE TIME of the rest of the cricket fans.

You have literally ZERO KNOWLEDGE of cricket.

Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

<efb5ebc6-3b7c-4c54-9115-136dfe535e17n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27996&group=uk.sport.cricket#27996

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 02:50:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 09:50 UTC

On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 6:42:21 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/25/2023 10:16 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> You LOW IQ racist moron Robert Henderson,
> >>
> >> It's BECAUSE of the ODI and T20 formats, test batsmen are taking MORE
> >> RISKS, playing IMPROVISED shots and aggressive style and WINNING 4th
> >> innings CHASES.
> >>
> >> You are arguing EXACTLY the OPPOSITE that BECAUSE of the white ball
> >> cricket's LIMITATION of bowlers bowling 10 and 4 overs, yorkshire failed
> >> to CHASE 240 to win.

> >> Because most people DON'T have time to WATCH 5 day test cricket, which
> >> is obvious to every body and THAT'S NOT the point of your post to begin
> >> with.
> >>
> >> More clutching straws from you.
> >

> > Limited overs critic does not have any of the restrictions placed on it.. Remove some or of all the limited over restrictions in limited over games and that would make for a much better game. RH
> You should really be LOCKED UP in a mental asylum because you are
> WASTING VALUABLE TIME of the rest of the cricket fans.
>
> You have literally ZERO KNOWLEDGE of cricket.

"Doctor....Come quickly the subcontinental patient has taken a serious turn for the worse... " RH

Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

<ucfslf$18310$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28000&group=uk.sport.cricket#28000

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 09:12:31 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 16:12 UTC

On 8/27/2023 2:50 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 6:42:21 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> Limited overs critic does not have any of the restrictions placed on it. Remove some or of all the limited over restrictions in limited over games and that would make for a much better game. RH
>> You should really be LOCKED UP in a mental asylum because you are
>> WASTING VALUABLE TIME of the rest of the cricket fans.
>>
>> You have literally ZERO KNOWLEDGE of cricket.
>

> "Doctor....Come quickly the subcontinental patient has taken a serious turn for the worse... " RH

You are CRYING and SCREAMING IN PAIN that your TYPICAL LOW IQ pale
skinned "GENOCIDAL BRIT THIEF" ass DON'T KNOW a shit about cricket.

Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

<8964d8f7-ad49-4cc6-ae04-1ae196d02d16n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28012&group=uk.sport.cricket#28012

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 03:38:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 10:38 UTC

On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 5:12:34 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/27/2023 2:50 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> You should really be LOCKED UP in a mental asylum because you are
> >> WASTING VALUABLE TIME of the rest of the cricket fans.
> >>
> >> You have literally ZERO KNOWLEDGE of cricket.
> >

> > "Doctor....Come quickly the subcontinental patient has taken a serious turn for the worse... " RH
> >

> You are CRYING and SCREAMING IN PAIN that your TYPICAL LOW IQ pale
> skinned "GENOCIDAL BRIT THIEF" ass DON'T KNOW a shit about cricket.

"I'm afraid we move ever closer to a full frontal lobotomy for this patient, nurse...." RH ,

Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

<ucidhv$1oe8j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28014&group=uk.sport.cricket#28014

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 08:13:03 -0700
<8964d8f7-ad49-4cc6-ae04-1ae196d02d16n@googlegroups.com>
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 15:13 UTC

On 8/28/2023 3:38 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 5:12:34 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> "Doctor....Come quickly the subcontinental patient has taken a serious turn for the worse... " RH
>>>

>> You are CRYING and SCREAMING IN PAIN that your TYPICAL LOW IQ pale
>> skinned "GENOCIDAL BRIT THIEF" ass DON'T KNOW a shit about cricket.
>

> "I'm afraid we move ever closer to a full frontal lobotomy for this patient, nurse...." RH ,

I'm afraid MI6 MI5 CIA NSA psychopaths are REMOTELY OPERATING Robert
Henderson's low IQ lunatic racist brain to post comments every day,
nurse.....

Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

<461a632a-cf13-48da-b9c9-0ad112532824n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28015&group=uk.sport.cricket#28015

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 08:34:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 15:34 UTC

On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 4:13:06 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 8/28/2023 3:38 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> >> You are CRYING and SCREAMING IN PAIN that your TYPICAL LOW IQ pale
> >> skinned "GENOCIDAL BRIT THIEF" ass DON'T KNOW a shit about cricket.
> >

> > "I'm afraid we move ever closer to a full frontal lobotomy for this patient, nurse...." RH ,
> I'm afraid MI6 MI5 CIA NSA psychopaths are REMOTELY OPERATING Robert
> Henderson's low IQ lunatic racist brain to post comments every day,
> nurse.....

"But won't that leave the subcontinental patient like a zombie, doctor, shuffling about with no sense of purpose... ".RH

Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

<ucii0v$1p5cl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28017&group=uk.sport.cricket#28017

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 09:29:19 -0700
<8964d8f7-ad49-4cc6-ae04-1ae196d02d16n@googlegroups.com>
<ucidhv$1oe8j$1@dont-email.me>
<461a632a-cf13-48da-b9c9-0ad112532824n@googlegroups.com>
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 16:29 UTC

On 8/28/2023 8:34 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 4:13:06 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> "I'm afraid we move ever closer to a full frontal lobotomy for this patient, nurse...." RH ,
>> I'm afraid MI6 MI5 CIA NSA psychopaths are REMOTELY OPERATING Robert
>> Henderson's low IQ lunatic racist brain to post comments every day,
>> nurse.....
>
> "But won't that leave the subcontinental patient like a zombie, doctor, shuffling about with no sense of purpose... ".RH

Before anything happens to him, he will MERCILESSLY MASSACRE the EVIL
Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI Psychopaths who TORTURED him for 22 years,
doctor.

He PERCEIVES and TREATS the filthy EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI
sadists, perverts, psychopaths, deviants like an EVIL VIRUS doctor.

Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

<uciiao$1p89o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28019&group=uk.sport.cricket#28019

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 09:34:32 -0700
<8964d8f7-ad49-4cc6-ae04-1ae196d02d16n@googlegroups.com>
<ucidhv$1oe8j$1@dont-email.me>
<461a632a-cf13-48da-b9c9-0ad112532824n@googlegroups.com>
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 16:34 UTC

On 8/28/2023 8:34 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Monday, August 28, 2023 at 4:13:06 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> "I'm afraid we move ever closer to a full frontal lobotomy for this patient, nurse...." RH ,
>> I'm afraid MI6 MI5 CIA NSA psychopaths are REMOTELY OPERATING Robert
>> Henderson's low IQ lunatic racist brain to post comments every day,
>> nurse.....
>
> "But won't that leave the subcontinental patient like a zombie, doctor, shuffling about with no sense of purpose... ".RH

Before anything happens to him, he will MERCILESSLY MASSACRE the EVIL
Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI Psychopaths who TORTURED him for 22 years,
doctor.

He PERCEIVES and TREATS the filthy EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI
sadists, perverts, psychopaths, deviants like an EVIL VIRUS doctor.

In FACT, every brave sane american and every human on the planet SHOULD
MERCILESSLY KILL every Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI Psychopath and Evil
Oligarchs of the entire family trees of Rockefellers, Rothschilds,
Gates, Soros, Larry Fink, Warburgs, JP Morgans, Klaus Schwab and other
Wall Street Bankers, oil and pharma elites ON SIGHT to get RID of EVIL
from this planet so humans can live peacefully thereafter, doctor.

ROOT OF EVERY PROBLEM on this planet is the INFINITE GREED of the filthy
evil american capitalists and oligarchic elites who USE the DUMBFUCK LOW
LEVEL CIA NSA FBI agents like their "PRIVATE ARMY" to PLUNDER and
SUBJUGATE every american and non-american on the planet, doctor and
HENCE it is NECESSARY for ALL humans to JOIN HANDS and MASSACRE the EVIL
BLOOD THIRSTY AMERICAN THIEVING ELITES, doctor.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: How limited overs cricket has cheapened the game.

<900c7f24-c3a0-4b78-9cd8-908438fb09f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28026&group=uk.sport.cricket#28026

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 04:25:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 11:25 UTC

<uckotd$28o6n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28028&group=uk.sport.cricket#28028

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 05:39:06 -0700
<8964d8f7-ad49-4cc6-ae04-1ae196d02d16n@googlegroups.com>
<ucidhv$1oe8j$1@dont-email.me>
<461a632a-cf13-48da-b9c9-0ad112532824n@googlegroups.com>
<uciiao$1p89o$1@dont-email.me>
<900c7f24-c3a0-4b78-9cd8-908438fb09f1n@googlegroups.com>
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 12:39 UTC

<18b062cf-e61e-4555-913b-ed4a41430bdan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28029&group=uk.sport.cricket#28029

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 06:39:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 13:39 UTC

<uckue9$29msm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28030&group=uk.sport.cricket#28030

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 07:13:26 -0700
<8964d8f7-ad49-4cc6-ae04-1ae196d02d16n@googlegroups.com>
<ucidhv$1oe8j$1@dont-email.me>
<461a632a-cf13-48da-b9c9-0ad112532824n@googlegroups.com>
<uciiao$1p89o$1@dont-email.me>
<900c7f24-c3a0-4b78-9cd8-908438fb09f1n@googlegroups.com>
<uckotd$28o6n$1@dont-email.me>
<18b062cf-e61e-4555-913b-ed4a41430bdan@googlegroups.com>
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 14:13 UTC

<1b59db1e-a2a8-4d74-a216-5bbd82909cabn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28031&group=uk.sport.cricket#28031

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 07:34:22 -0700 (PDT)
<uc80cl$3hnpe$1@dont-email.me> <0c461989-775a-45cd-bb81-174b624872e7n@googlegroups.com>
<uc8cbp$3jr8t$1@dont-email.me> <7a4494c6-cc4c-40ea-bdd7-41d6d65646ban@googlegroups.com>
<uca0nl$4f2$1@dont-email.me> <351fc42f-ba46-49fd-aa68-5cc85e03ea0cn@googlegroups.com>
<ucap5q$4n3p$1@dont-email.me> <efb5ebc6-3b7c-4c54-9115-136dfe535e17n@googlegroups.com>
<ucfslf$18310$1@dont-email.me> <8964d8f7-ad49-4cc6-ae04-1ae196d02d16n@googlegroups.com>
<ucidhv$1oe8j$1@dont-email.me> <461a632a-cf13-48da-b9c9-0ad112532824n@googlegroups.com>
<uciiao$1p89o$1@dont-email.me> <900c7f24-c3a0-4b78-9cd8-908438fb09f1n@googlegroups.com>
<uckotd$28o6n$1@dont-email.me> <18b062cf-e61e-4555-913b-ed4a41430bdan@googlegroups.com>
<uckue9$29msm$1@dont-email.me>
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 14:34 UTC

<414cc46c-c590-46e8-b754-9a3932bf3892n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28032&group=uk.sport.cricket#28032

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 07:36:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Tue, 29 Aug 2023 14:36 UTC