The less time planning, the more time programming.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Percentage of people who would fight for their country - Western Whites are COWARDS

SubjectAuthor
* Percentage of people who would fight for their country - WesternFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
`* Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - WesternRobert Henderson
 +- Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - WesternFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 +* Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - WesternFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |`* Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - WesternRobert Henderson
 | `* Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - WesternFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |  `* Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - WesternRobert Henderson
 |   `* Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - WesternFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |    `* Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - WesternRobert Henderson
 |     `- Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - WesternFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 `- Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - WesternFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
Percentage of people who would fight for their country - Western Whites are COWARDS

<uc80te$3hnpe$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27973&group=uk.sport.cricket#27973

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,misc.survivalism,soc.culture.usa,soc.retirement,alt.politics.usa,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - Western
Whites are COWARDS
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 09:35:58 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 16:35 UTC

Look at US, UK, Aus, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain to name
a FEW of the western white countries.

PROVES what I have been saying all along that Western Whites are a RACE
of COWARDS who "FEAR DEATH like NO other race" on the planet.

America was NEVER the "home of the brave" or "land of the free".

England WASN'T EITHER.

Western Whites USED SUPERIOR WEAPONS to fight their opponents. There is
NO BRAVERY in beating up puny militarily WEAK countries.

The PROBLEM is in WESTERN DNA.

Look at HOW the EVIL Shadow US Govt Deep State CIA NSA FBI DHS
psychopaths who are "STEALTHILY TORTURING" me for 22 years with DEWs,
Neuroweapons and AI but they DON'T HAVE the balls to FIGHT ME or for
that matter ANYBODY from the FRONT.

Western white women are BREEDING a COWARD DISGUSTING VIRUS.

Everything else being EQUAL, IF I am Putin, I would have PUT FEAR OF GOD
in the ENTIRE US govt/NATO cowards within the first week of Ukrainian
SMO and FORCED the filthy coward US GOVT CIA fuckers on their knees.

Russia DOESN'T KNOW the "BIGGEST WEAKNESS" of Western Whites aka "FEAR
OF DEATH".

Percentage of people who would fight for their country:

https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1694398003111440648

๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Pakistan โ†’ 89%
๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Vietnam โ†’ 89%
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ Bangladesh โ†’ 86%
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ Afghanistan โ†’ 76%
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India โ†’ 75%
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland โ†’ 74%
๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkey โ†’ 73%
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China โ†’ 71%
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Indonesia โ†’ 70%
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine โ†’ 62%
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia โ†’ 59%
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Mexico โ†’ 56%
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden โ†’ 55%
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nigeria โ†’ 50%
๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil โ†’ 48%
๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland โ†’ 47%
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US โ†’ 44%
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Argentina โ†’ 43%
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark โ†’ 37%
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada โ†’ 30%
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia โ†’ 29%
๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France โ†’ 29%
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง UK โ†’ 27%
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Czechia โ†’ 23%
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain โ†’ 21%
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy โ†’ 20%
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany โ†’ 18%
๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands โ†’ 15%
๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan โ†’ 11%

Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - Western Whites are COWARDS

<1ed99944-8054-4b28-957a-4d3656aca4d9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27980&group=uk.sport.cricket#27980

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 01:26:17 -0700 (PDT)
Whites are COWARDS
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 08:26 UTC

On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 5:36:01โ€ฏPM UTC+1,r wrote:
> Look at US, UK, Aus, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain to name
> a FEW of the western white countries.
>
> PROVES what I have been saying all along that Western Whites are a RACE
> of COWARDS who "FEAR DEATH like NO other race" on the planet.
>
> America was NEVER the "home of the brave" or "land of the free".
>
> England WASN'T EITHER.
>
> Western Whites USED SUPERIOR WEAPONS to fight their opponents. There is
> NO BRAVERY in beating up puny militarily WEAK countries.
>
> The PROBLEM is in WESTERN DNA.
>
> Look at HOW the EVIL Shadow US Govt Deep State CIA NSA FBI DHS
> psychopaths who are "STEALTHILY TORTURING" me for 22 years with DEWs,
> Neuroweapons and AI but they DON'T HAVE the balls to FIGHT ME or for
> that matter ANYBODY from the FRONT.
>
> Western white women are BREEDING a COWARD DISGUSTING VIRUS.
>
> Everything else being EQUAL, IF I am Putin, I would have PUT FEAR OF GOD
> in the ENTIRE US govt/NATO cowards within the first week of Ukrainian
> SMO and FORCED the filthy coward US GOVT CIA fuckers on their knees.
>
> Russia DOESN'T KNOW the "BIGGEST WEAKNESS" of Western Whites aka "FEAR
> OF DEATH".
>

> Percentage of people who would fight for their country:
>
> https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1694398003111440648
>

> ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Pakistan โ†’ 89%
> ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Vietnam โ†’ 89%
> ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ Bangladesh โ†’ 86%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ Afghanistan โ†’ 76%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India โ†’ 75%
> ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland โ†’ 74%
> ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkey โ†’ 73%
> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China โ†’ 71%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Indonesia โ†’ 70%
> ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine โ†’ 62%
> ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia โ†’ 59%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Mexico โ†’ 56%
> ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden โ†’ 55%
> ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nigeria โ†’ 50%
> ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil โ†’ 48%
> ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland โ†’ 47%
> ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US โ†’ 44%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Argentina โ†’ 43%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark โ†’ 37%
> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada โ†’ 30%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia โ†’ 29%
> ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France โ†’ 29%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง UK โ†’ 27%
> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Czechia โ†’ 23%
> ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain โ†’ 21%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy โ†’ 20%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany โ†’ 18%
> ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands โ†’ 15%
> ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan โ†’ 11%

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer trembles at the memory of the Chinese soldiers video... RH

Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - Western Whites are COWARDS

<uca1p3$d3s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27984&group=uk.sport.cricket#27984

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Whites are COWARDS
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 04:02:55 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 11:02 UTC

On 8/25/2023 1:26 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 5:36:01โ€ฏPM UTC+1,r wrote:
>> Look at US, UK, Aus, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain to name
>> a FEW of the western white countries.
>>
>> PROVES what I have been saying all along that Western Whites are a RACE
>> of COWARDS who "FEAR DEATH like NO other race" on the planet.
>>
>> America was NEVER the "home of the brave" or "land of the free".
>>
>> England WASN'T EITHER.
>>
>> Western Whites USED SUPERIOR WEAPONS to fight their opponents. There is
>> NO BRAVERY in beating up puny militarily WEAK countries.
>>
>> The PROBLEM is in WESTERN DNA.
>>
>> Look at HOW the EVIL Shadow US Govt Deep State CIA NSA FBI DHS
>> psychopaths who are "STEALTHILY TORTURING" me for 22 years with DEWs,
>> Neuroweapons and AI but they DON'T HAVE the balls to FIGHT ME or for
>> that matter ANYBODY from the FRONT.
>>
>> Western white women are BREEDING a COWARD DISGUSTING VIRUS.
>>
>> Everything else being EQUAL, IF I am Putin, I would have PUT FEAR OF GOD
>> in the ENTIRE US govt/NATO cowards within the first week of Ukrainian
>> SMO and FORCED the filthy coward US GOVT CIA fuckers on their knees.
>>
>> Russia DOESN'T KNOW the "BIGGEST WEAKNESS" of Western Whites aka "FEAR
>> OF DEATH".
>>

>> Percentage of people who would fight for their country:
>>
>> https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1694398003111440648
>>

>> ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Pakistan โ†’ 89%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Vietnam โ†’ 89%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ Bangladesh โ†’ 86%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ Afghanistan โ†’ 76%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India โ†’ 75%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland โ†’ 74%
>> ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkey โ†’ 73%
>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China โ†’ 71%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Indonesia โ†’ 70%
>> ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine โ†’ 62%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia โ†’ 59%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Mexico โ†’ 56%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden โ†’ 55%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nigeria โ†’ 50%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil โ†’ 48%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland โ†’ 47%
>> ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US โ†’ 44%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Argentina โ†’ 43%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark โ†’ 37%
>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada โ†’ 30%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia โ†’ 29%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France โ†’ 29%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง UK โ†’ 27%
>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Czechia โ†’ 23%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain โ†’ 21%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy โ†’ 20%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany โ†’ 18%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands โ†’ 15%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan โ†’ 11%
>

> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer trembles at the memory of the Chinese soldiers video... RH

BRAVERY is when you FIGHT your opponent with EXACTLY the SAME/EQUAL WEAPONS.

For western whites => BRAVERY is beating up WEAK OPPONENTS with
EXTREMELY SUPERIOR western weapons and then BRAG that amrikkka is "home
of the brave"

A "WHITE MAN" is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of COWARDS n PUSSIES
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/pSSyzK30wHs/m/VV7S1PRrCgAJ

EVERYTHING about the WESTERN WHITES is "FAKE".

Literally EVERYTHING.

If you REMOVE your INHERENT BIASES and ANALYZE the ISSUES and REALITY,
ALL of YOU will COME to the SAME CONCLUSION.

The following is called "BRAVERY".

If WESTERN WHITE WOMEN removes the BRAINWASHING done to their brains by
their CUNNING DECEPTIVE WHITE MEN and PERCEIVE THE "REALITY" about their
men, then they will automatically STOP BREEDING with "western men" which
is becoming an OXYMORON to begin with, at the CURRENT RATE of CHOPPING
off their GENITALS and becoming 72+ CONFUSED GENDERS.

This is the DEFINITION OF "BRAVERY" i.e. FIGHTING superior armed ENEMY
and PUTTING FEAR in their minds.

Indian 16 Bihar Regiment's Counterattack on Chinese PLA Soldiers Was
Merciless
https://www.pressreader.com/india/the-asian-age/20200620/281698322001410

How Indian Bihar Regiment's "BRAVERY" at Galwan valley STUNNED China.
https://www.rediff.com/news/column/ladakh-standoff-how-bihar-regiments-bravery-at-galwan-stunned-china/20200618.htm

Indian Soldiers "Inflicted Severe Psychological Damage" on the Chinese
PLA Cowards.
https://www.sundayguardianlive.com/news/post-galwan-battle-chinese-soldiers-state-panic#.XvCC2GE4Col.twitter

This is EXACTLY what POC should have done since 1492 to the "GENOCIDAL
BARBARIC WHITE THIEVES".

Black Militia CHALLENGED the WHITE MILITIA PUSSIES and COWARDS in
Georgia for a FIGHT - NOT ONE WHITE SHOWED UP
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/8j6cNJyN9t0/XxZ-GMxcAAAJ

Blacks, Browns and Yellows have been too nice and too tolerant to the
"BARBARIC WHITE THIEVES" for too long.

Western White THIEVES "MISTAKENLY" perceive "POC's tolerance" as
weakness and cowardice.

Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - Western Whites are COWARDS

<uca371$le7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27985&group=uk.sport.cricket#27985

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Whites are COWARDS
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 04:27:23 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 11:27 UTC

On 8/25/2023 1:26 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 5:36:01โ€ฏPM UTC+1,r wrote:
>> Look at US, UK, Aus, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain to name
>> a FEW of the western white countries.
>>
>> PROVES what I have been saying all along that Western Whites are a RACE
>> of COWARDS who "FEAR DEATH like NO other race" on the planet.
>>
>> America was NEVER the "home of the brave" or "land of the free".
>>
>> England WASN'T EITHER.
>>
>> Western Whites USED SUPERIOR WEAPONS to fight their opponents. There is
>> NO BRAVERY in beating up puny militarily WEAK countries.
>>
>> The PROBLEM is in WESTERN DNA.
>>
>> Look at HOW the EVIL Shadow US Govt Deep State CIA NSA FBI DHS
>> psychopaths who are "STEALTHILY TORTURING" me for 22 years with DEWs,
>> Neuroweapons and AI but they DON'T HAVE the balls to FIGHT ME or for
>> that matter ANYBODY from the FRONT.
>>
>> Western white women are BREEDING a COWARD DISGUSTING VIRUS.
>>
>> Everything else being EQUAL, IF I am Putin, I would have PUT FEAR OF GOD
>> in the ENTIRE US govt/NATO cowards within the first week of Ukrainian
>> SMO and FORCED the filthy coward US GOVT CIA fuckers on their knees.
>>
>> Russia DOESN'T KNOW the "BIGGEST WEAKNESS" of Western Whites aka "FEAR
>> OF DEATH".
>>

>> Percentage of people who would fight for their country:
>>
>> https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1694398003111440648
>>

>> ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Pakistan โ†’ 89%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Vietnam โ†’ 89%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ Bangladesh โ†’ 86%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ Afghanistan โ†’ 76%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India โ†’ 75%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland โ†’ 74%
>> ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkey โ†’ 73%
>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China โ†’ 71%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Indonesia โ†’ 70%
>> ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine โ†’ 62%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia โ†’ 59%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Mexico โ†’ 56%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden โ†’ 55%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nigeria โ†’ 50%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil โ†’ 48%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland โ†’ 47%
>> ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US โ†’ 44%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Argentina โ†’ 43%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark โ†’ 37%
>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada โ†’ 30%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia โ†’ 29%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France โ†’ 29%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง UK โ†’ 27%
>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Czechia โ†’ 23%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain โ†’ 21%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy โ†’ 20%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany โ†’ 18%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands โ†’ 15%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan โ†’ 11%
>

> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer trembles at the memory of the Chinese soldiers video... RH

LOW IQ fucking clown Robert Henderson,

In 2013, I "privately thought" that Western whites have NO BRAVERY like
I do to FIGHT the EVIL Shadow US Govt "deep state" CIA NSA FBI DHS
Psychopaths and PROTECT AMERICANS' FREEDOMS, FREE WILL and CIVIL
LIBERTIES and hence I should "SPREAD MY BRAVERY GENE" in the COWARD
Western White Race and then I "playfully thought" that Jennifer Aniston
is a good candidate to IMPREGNATE and SPREAD my SUPERIOR BRAVERY GENE.

Then I "THOUGHT", Jennifer Aniston is in a relationship.

The EVIL Shadow US Govt "DEEP STATE" CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths "READ
MY PRIVATE THOUGHTS" and then "PROJECTED an IMAGE of Sandra Bullock"
into my BRAIN in REM Sleep, to INFORM me that Sandra Bullock is SINGLE
and AVAILABLE "to SPREAD MY BRAVERY GENE" in Western White Race.

This happened in 2013, i.e. 10 years ago.

The EVIL Deep State CIA NSA FBI DHS psychopaths, sadists, perverts and
deviants have been BEAMING DREAMS into MY BRAIN in REM SLEEP since AT
LEAST "2005" almost every other day and DESTROYED my sleep patterns and
TORTURED me MENTALLY.

Even the EVIL Shadow US Govt "DEEP STATE" CIA NSA FBI DHS Psychopaths
KNOW that NOT a SINGLE WESTERN WHITE has the "BRAVERY and INTELLIGENCE"
to FIGHT THEM and PROTECT americans FREE WILL, FREEDOMS and CIVIL
LIBERTIES and in fact the ENTIRE HUMAN SPECIES from the EVIL Shadow US
Govt deep state.

Which means I am the REAL WORLD "NEO" but unfortunately REAL WORLD is
DIFFERENT from Hollywood and HENCE I NEED some HELP from the MEDIA "to
SAVE the entire nation of America AND human species" from being TORTURED
and ENSLAVED FOR EVER with NSA Supercomputer Sentient Demonic EVIL AI or
DIGITAL SUPER INTELLIGENCE "COMMANDED" by the EVIL Shadow US Govt deep
state CIA NSA MI6 MI5 FBI ASIS ASIO CSIS psychopaths who DEVELOPED all
these DYSTOPIAN FUTURISTIC FRIGHTENING HORRIFYING technologies with $21
TRILLION BLACK BUDGETS of OUR american public's TAX PAYERS MONEY.

Americaโ€™s Missing Money
The federal government canโ€™t account for $21 trillionโ€”but does anybody care?
Dr. Terrence Leveck
https://www.city-journal.org/html/americas-missing-money-15725.html

The LOW IQ "Brainwashed LOW LEVEL CIA NSA FBI DHS" agents have "NO
BALLS, NO SKILLS and NO INTELLIGENCE" to INVESTIGATE, FIGHT and
PROSECUTE the EVIL Shadow US Govt Deep State CIA NSA FBI MI6 MI5 ASIS
Psychopaths and SAVE themselves, their families, their fellow americans,
brits, ozzies and the human species from being "REMOTELY TORTURED into
SUBMISSION" and turned into ZOMBIFIED NEURAL SLAVES forever.

Entire Human Species will be TURNED into REMOTELY MIND CONTROLLED
PROGRAMMABLE SLAVES in the next 15 years.

I am the ONLY person on the planet "who CAN SAVE 325 million american
public and the 8 billion humans" from being TORTURED and ENSLAVED "BUT I
don't have POWER or ANY HELP" from the MEDIA "OR" the LOW LEVEL CIA NSA
FBI DHS agents who have ZERO KNOWLEDGE of their own organizations, their
fellow EVIL WHITES and their INFINITELY CUNNING and DECEPTIVE US UK Aus
Govts CONTROLLED and RUN by the EVIL deep state MIC and Oligarchic
Elites like Rockefellers, Warburgs, Rothschilds, Soros, Klaus Schwab,
Gates, Larry Fink, Chatham House, Royal Society, CFR, Federal Reserve etc.

The LOW LEVEL CIA NSA FBI DHS agents "DON'T UNDERSTAND" they CAN NEVER
PROTECT themselves OR their families from being TORTURED MERCILESSLY by
the EVIL Psychopathic Deep State Shadow US Govt CIA NSA FBI agents,
"BECAUSE" they DON'T KNOW

- WHO the EVIL Shadow US Govt Deep State is
- WHAT is their MENTALITY and MODUS OPERANDI
- WHAT BRAIN CONTROL WEAPONS, DEWs and Sentient AI they have
- HOW to FIGHT the EVIL US Govt deep State CIA NSA FBI Psychopaths
- The INFINITE DECEPTIVE ABILITIES n RUTHLESSNESS of DEEP STATE BASTARDS

So, HOW can the LOW LEVEL CIA NSA FBI DHS agents FIGHT and "PROTECT
themselves" from being TORTURED and ENSLAVED, let alone the american
public WHOM they are SUPPOSED to PROTECT from EVIL?

Mark my words.

It is "GAME OVER for the ENTIRE HUMAN SPECIES" who will be MERCILESSLY
TORTURED and ENSLAVED with DIRECT TO BRAIN CONTROL Neuroweapons and
Sentient AI which they DELIBERATELY PROGRAMMED to "dehumanize and
humiliate and TORTURE ALL HUMANS" on behalf of the EVIL American
Oligarchic Elites of Klaus Schwab, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, JP
MOrgans, Warburgs, Larry Fink, Gates, Soros etc.

Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - Western Whites are COWARDS

<14ce161e-da43-4bf7-bbd4-63481fd71276n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27988&group=uk.sport.cricket#27988

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 10:18:01 -0700 (PDT)
Whites are COWARDS
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 17:18 UTC

On Friday, August 25, 2023 at 12:27:31โ€ฏPM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> [...]
> - WHAT is their MENTALITY and MODUS OPERANDI
> - WHAT BRAIN CONTROL WEAPONS, DEWs and Sentient AI they have
> - HOW to FIGHT the EVIL US Govt deep State CIA NSA FBI Psychopaths
> - The INFINITE DECEPTIVE ABILITIES n RUTHLESSNESS of DEEP STATE BASTARDS
>

> So, HOW can the LOW LEVEL CIA NSA FBI DHS agents FIGHT and "PROTECT
> themselves" from being TORTURED and ENSLAVED, let alone the american
> public WHOM they are SUPPOSED to PROTECT from EVIL?
>

> Mark my words.
>

> It is "GAME OVER for the ENTIRE HUMAN SPECIES" who will be MERCILESSLY
> TORTURED and ENSLAVED with DIRECT TO BRAIN CONTROL Neuroweapons and
> Sentient AI which they DELIBERATELY PROGRAMMED to "dehumanize and
> humiliate and TORTURE ALL HUMANS" on behalf of the EVIL American
> Oligarchic Elites of Klaus Schwab, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, JP
> MOrgans, Warburgs, Larry Fink, Gates, Soros etc.

"Put the Chinese soldiers video on continuous play, nurse.... RH

Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - Western Whites are COWARDS

<ucapnh$4nqj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27990&group=uk.sport.cricket#27990

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Whites are COWARDS
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 10:51:44 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 25 Aug 2023 17:51 UTC

On 8/25/2023 10:18 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> [...]
>> - WHAT BRAIN CONTROL WEAPONS, DEWs and Sentient AI they have
>> - HOW to FIGHT the EVIL US Govt deep State CIA NSA FBI Psychopaths
>> - The INFINITE DECEPTIVE ABILITIES n RUTHLESSNESS of DEEP STATE BASTARDS
>>

>> So, HOW can the LOW LEVEL CIA NSA FBI DHS agents FIGHT and "PROTECT
>> themselves" from being TORTURED and ENSLAVED, let alone the american
>> public WHOM they are SUPPOSED to PROTECT from EVIL?
>>

>> Mark my words.
>>

>> It is "GAME OVER for the ENTIRE HUMAN SPECIES" who will be MERCILESSLY
>> TORTURED and ENSLAVED with DIRECT TO BRAIN CONTROL Neuroweapons and
>> Sentient AI which they DELIBERATELY PROGRAMMED to "dehumanize and
>> humiliate and TORTURE ALL HUMANS" on behalf of the EVIL American
>> Oligarchic Elites of Klaus Schwab, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, JP
>> MOrgans, Warburgs, Larry Fink, Gates, Soros etc.
>
> "Put the Chinese soldiers video on continuous play, nurse.... RH

The EVIL Shadow US Govt "DEEP STATE" CIA NSA FBI DHS and UK Aus MI6 MI5
ASIS ASIO Psychopaths have a "MILLION TIMES more EVIL MENTALITY" than
YOU and hence they should be MERCILESSLY MASSACRED everywhere on the
planet "ON SIGHT" for HUMAN PEACE.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Percentage of people who would fight for their country - Western Whites are COWARDS

<5a95adad-5623-461f-84ad-4b6c584238bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27994&group=uk.sport.cricket#27994

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 08:21:38 -0700 (PDT)
Whites are COWARDS
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 15:21 UTC

<ucdb5f$m2ab$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27995&group=uk.sport.cricket#27995

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Whites are COWARDS
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 10:01:34 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 17:01 UTC

<144bbe04-d130-4956-8f92-59d234fe8022n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27997&group=uk.sport.cricket#27997

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 02:51:15 -0700 (PDT)
Whites are COWARDS
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 09:51 UTC

<ucf77u$148hc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=27999&group=uk.sport.cricket#27999

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Whites are COWARDS
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 03:06:53 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 10:06 UTC

<ufhe0f$3kmft$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28389&group=uk.sport.cricket#28389

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Whites are COWARDS
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2023 09:03:28 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Tue, 3 Oct 2023 16:03 UTC

On 8/25/2023 1:26 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 5:36:01โ€ฏPM UTC+1,r wrote:
>> Look at US, UK, Aus, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Spain to name
>> a FEW of the western white countries.
>>
>> PROVES what I have been saying all along that Western Whites are a RACE
>> of COWARDS who "FEAR DEATH like NO other race" on the planet.
>>
>> America was NEVER the "home of the brave" or "land of the free".
>>
>> England WASN'T EITHER.
>>
>> Western Whites USED SUPERIOR WEAPONS to fight their opponents. There is
>> NO BRAVERY in beating up puny militarily WEAK countries.
>>
>> The PROBLEM is in WESTERN DNA.
>>
>> Look at HOW the EVIL Shadow US Govt Deep State CIA NSA FBI DHS
>> psychopaths who are "STEALTHILY TORTURING" me for 22 years with DEWs,
>> Neuroweapons and AI but they DON'T HAVE the balls to FIGHT ME or for
>> that matter ANYBODY from the FRONT.
>>
>> Western white women are BREEDING a COWARD DISGUSTING VIRUS.
>>
>> Everything else being EQUAL, IF I am Putin, I would have PUT FEAR OF GOD
>> in the ENTIRE US govt/NATO cowards within the first week of Ukrainian
>> SMO and FORCED the filthy coward US GOVT CIA fuckers on their knees.
>>
>> Russia DOESN'T KNOW the "BIGGEST WEAKNESS" of Western Whites aka "FEAR
>> OF DEATH".
>>

>> Percentage of people who would fight for their country:
>>
>> https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1694398003111440648
>>

>> ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ Pakistan โ†’ 89%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Vietnam โ†’ 89%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ Bangladesh โ†’ 86%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ Afghanistan โ†’ 76%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ India โ†’ 75%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ Finland โ†’ 74%
>> ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท Turkey โ†’ 73%
>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ China โ†’ 71%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ Indonesia โ†’ 70%
>> ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Ukraine โ†’ 62%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ Russia โ†’ 59%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ Mexico โ†’ 56%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช Sweden โ†’ 55%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ Nigeria โ†’ 50%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท Brazil โ†’ 48%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ Poland โ†’ 47%
>> ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ US โ†’ 44%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท Argentina โ†’ 43%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Denmark โ†’ 37%
>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Canada โ†’ 30%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ Australia โ†’ 29%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท France โ†’ 29%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง UK โ†’ 27%
>> ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Czechia โ†’ 23%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Spain โ†’ 21%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น Italy โ†’ 20%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช Germany โ†’ 18%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Netherlands โ†’ 15%
>> ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Japan โ†’ 11%
>

> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer trembles at the memory of the Chinese soldiers video... RH

The cocks sucking COWARD EVIL US GOVT CIA NSA FBI WHITES begged GOOGLE
to REMOVE this post.