From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Danielle McGahey, Canada's not so secret weapon
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 07:51:08 +0100
 by: max.it - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 06:51 UTC

This young lady would need a good hard kick in the bollox, you know
just to remind her ;-)
-------------------

Her performances with the bat brought her to the attention of the
national team's selectors and she played four international T20
matches in October 2022 at the South American Championships, where
Canada were invited to take part as guests.

Those fixtures did not hold official T20 international status so she
was free to play as a transgender woman without the need to fulfil any
ICC criteria.

"Within five months of playing my first game with the women in Canada,
I was in Brazil," McGahey said.

"The board was all over it - 'So OK, who is this?' - and we kind of
went from there. I basically got told two weeks before that I was
going to be going to Brazil and representing Canada.

"Obviously I felt a huge sense of pride. Not only for what I'm doing,
but for my [trans] community. Being able to represent them."

McGahey's place in Canada's squad for the ICC T20 World Cup qualifying
tournament was confirmed on 27 August.

An ICC statement said: "We can confirm that Danielle went through the
process as required under the ICC's player eligibility regulations and
as a result has been deemed eligible to participate in international
women's cricket on the basis that she satisfies the MTF transgender
eligibility criteria."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/66597000

max.it

Re: Danielle McGahey, Canada's not so secret weapon

<ucqogg$3dhu5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28053&group=uk.sport.cricket#28053

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: Danielle McGahey, Canada's not so secret weapon
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 12:09:04 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 31 Aug 2023 19:09 UTC

On 8/30/2023 11:51 PM, max.it wrote:

> This young lady would need a good hard kick in the bollox, you know
> just to remind her ;-)
> -------------------
>
> Her performances with the bat brought her to the attention of the
> national team's selectors and she played four international T20
> matches in October 2022 at the South American Championships, where
> Canada were invited to take part as guests.
>
> Those fixtures did not hold official T20 international status so she
> was free to play as a transgender woman without the need to fulfil any
> ICC criteria.
>
> "Within five months of playing my first game with the women in Canada,
> I was in Brazil," McGahey said.
>
> "The board was all over it - 'So OK, who is this?' - and we kind of
> went from there. I basically got told two weeks before that I was
> going to be going to Brazil and representing Canada.
>
> "Obviously I felt a huge sense of pride. Not only for what I'm doing,
> but for my [trans] community. Being able to represent them."
>
> McGahey's place in Canada's squad for the ICC T20 World Cup qualifying
> tournament was confirmed on 27 August.
>
> An ICC statement said: "We can confirm that Danielle went through the
> process as required under the ICC's player eligibility regulations and
> as a result has been deemed eligible to participate in international
> women's cricket on the basis that she satisfies the MTF transgender
> eligibility criteria."
>
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/66597000
>

> max.it

This TRANSGENDER shit is happening ONLY in the perverted decadent wacko
weirdo western world, but "NO WHERE ELSE on the planet", WHICH MEANS
it's easy to CONCLUDE that it has NOTHING to do with human species
biology BUT being IMPOSED SUBLIMINALLY by the EVIL paedophilic
cannibalistic OLIGARCHS and practiced by the general western populace.