aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?

SubjectAuthor
* Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's withRobert Henderson
+* Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly soMister Johnson
|+- Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what'sFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|`* Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ..HVS
| +- Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ..max.it
| `* Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly soMister Johnson
|  `* Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what'sFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|   +- Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what'sRobert Henderson
|   `* Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?John Hall
|    `* Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what'sFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
|     `- Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?John Hall
`* Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what'sFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 +- Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what'sFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 +* Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what'sFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 |`- Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what'sFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
 `* Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?max.it
  `- Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what'sFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?

<adf1ca43-615a-4de2-a0da-2587d431d4ean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28099&group=uk.sport.cricket#28099

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 08:22:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with
the ...?
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 15:22 UTC

....his desire to rename India? It is worthy adding that Bharat was never the name for India because India was never a discrete country embracing the entire subcontinent ... RH

‘Bharat’ invitations to India suggest Modi may change the country’s name
‘The word India is an abuse given to us by the British’ says MP, amid speculation BJP government will seek to amend constitution

BySamaan Lateef IN NEW DELHI
7 September 2023 • 3:18pm
Indian flag with the word Bharat above it
Bharat, one of two formal names for the nation, dates back to ancient Hindu scriptures CREDIT: Thilina Kaluthotage/Shutterstock
India has sent out G20 invitations containing references to “Bharat”, leading to speculation that the government may be about to formally change the country’s name.

By convention, invitations issued by Indian constitutional bodies have always referred to India when the text is in English and Bharat when the text is in Hindi.

However, the invites sent by Droupadi Murmu, the country’s president – in English – for a dinner on the sidelines of the September summit in New Delhi referred to her as the “President of Bharat”.

Given the Hindu-nationalist ideology of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party, led by Narendra Modi, the prime minister, and its push for increased use of Hindi, critics said the use of the word indicated the government was pushing for India’s name to be officially changed.

Mr Modi himself was referred to as the “Prime Minister of Bharat” in function notes issued ahead of his visit to Indonesia this week for a regional summit.

Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?

<9qmKM.754$Flj7.37@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28100&group=uk.sport.cricket#28100

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: roo...@example.net (Mister Johnson)
Subject: Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so
what's with the ...?
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2023 15:57:57 GMT
 by: Mister Johnson - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 15:57 UTC

On 2023-09-07, Robert Henderson <anywhere156@gmail.com> wrote:

> ....his desire to rename India?

He can call it what he likes; it will still be 'India' in British English.

Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?

<udcttl$323dm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28101&group=uk.sport.cricket#28101

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's
with the ...?
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 09:31:48 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 16:31 UTC

On 9/7/2023 8:22 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:

> ....his desire to rename India? It is worthy adding that Bharat was never the name for India because India was never a discrete country embracing the entire subcontinent ... RH
>
> ‘Bharat’ invitations to India suggest Modi may change the country’s name
> ‘The word India is an abuse given to us by the British’ says MP, amid speculation BJP government will seek to amend constitution
>
> BySamaan Lateef IN NEW DELHI
> 7 September 2023 • 3:18pm
> Indian flag with the word Bharat above it
> Bharat, one of two formal names for the nation, dates back to ancient Hindu scriptures CREDIT: Thilina Kaluthotage/Shutterstock
> India has sent out G20 invitations containing references to “Bharat”, leading to speculation that the government may be about to formally change the country’s name.
>
> By convention, invitations issued by Indian constitutional bodies have always referred to India when the text is in English and Bharat when the text is in Hindi.
>
> However, the invites sent by Droupadi Murmu, the country’s president – in English – for a dinner on the sidelines of the September summit in New Delhi referred to her as the “President of Bharat”.
>
> Given the Hindu-nationalist ideology of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party, led by Narendra Modi, the prime minister, and its push for increased use of Hindi, critics said the use of the word indicated the government was pushing for India’s name to be officially changed.
>
> Mr Modi himself was referred to as the “Prime Minister of Bharat” in function notes issued ahead of his visit to Indonesia this week for a regional summit.

Hey low IQ racist moron Robert Henderson,

All Indigenous people who lived all the way from Afghanistan to Southern
India were called "BHARATIYAS" aka people belonging to BHARAT.

So, Mind your own fucking business. We will do whatever we please.

Who the fuck are you or for that matter ANY non-Indian to COMPLAIN about
India's INTERNAL AFFAIRS which cause NO HARM to them, ANYWAY?

Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?

<udcuuu$32a2e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28102&group=uk.sport.cricket#28102

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
with the ...?
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 09:49:34 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 16:49 UTC

On 9/7/2023 8:57 AM, Mister Johnson wrote:
> On 2023-09-07, Robert Henderson <anywhere156@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> ....his desire to rename India?
>>

> He can call it what he likes; it will still be 'India' in British English.

The racist western whites will have NO CHOICE but to address India as
BHARAT in the future.

Right now UK is "BEGGING INDIA" for a trade deal.

Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?

<udd3db$33046$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28103&group=uk.sport.cricket#28103

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
with the ...?
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 11:05:27 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 18:05 UTC

On 9/7/2023 10:06 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> [...]
>>>
>>> Mr Modi himself was referred to as the “Prime Minister of Bharat” in function notes issued ahead of his visit to Indonesia this week for a regional summit.
>> Hey low IQ racist moron Robert Henderson,
>>
>> All Indigenous people who lived all the way from Afghanistan to Southern
>> India were called "BHARATIYAS" aka people belonging to BHARAT.
>>
>> So, Mind your own fucking business. We will do whatever we please.
>>
>> Who the fuck are you or for that matter ANY non-Indian to COMPLAIN about
>> India's INTERNAL AFFAIRS which cause NO HARM to them, ANYWAY?
> use
> Keeping a grip on reality
>
> What did the British ever do for India and the rest of the Raj? ?
>
> In the Monty Python film Life of Brian there is a a scene known to Python fans as the ” What have the Romans ever done for us” . This involved John Cleese asking repeatedly “What have the Romans ever done for us ?” with various members of the cast coming up with things such as Roman roads, clean drinking water, education, medicine. All of this was done for comic effect but it had a serious message because the British Empire like the Roman one brought a great number of useful things to the subcontinent .Hence we can play What did the British ever do for us?, viz
>
> What did the British do for India (and the rest of the subcontinent) ?
>
> Created an entity called India from an amalgam of warring states
>
> Stamped out many vile practices such as thugee and Sati.
>
> Gave India the largest railway system in the world
>
> Gave India modern roads
>
> Gave India introduction to western Science
>
> Gave India a modern education system
>
> Gave India a modern system of law
>
> Gave India a modern police force
>
> Gave India a modern civil service
> Gave India a modern Army
>
> Gave India a modern navy
>
> Gave India an air force
>
> Gave India a modern civil service
>
> Gave India an inside track to modern medicine
>
> Gave India an inside track to industrialisation
>
> Rescued much of the subcontinent’s history
>
> Stopped serious Muslim/Hindu massacres of one another
>
> Gave India a form of representative government
>
> Built New Delhi
>
> Introduced cricket to the subcontinent
>
> The what did the British do for us? can be employed when judging the British Empire generally .
>
> British official colonial policy from around 1900 was (1) to eventually raise the culture of the indigenous peoples in those colonies to a state where they could rule themselves .and (2) until those people were fit to rule themselves to act as guardians to those people.
>
> As to the specific things the British brought to the colonies in general, those I listed for India were brought in part to to the colonies widely the most widespread being schools and universities, medical facilities and the idea of representative government.

SHUT THE FUCK UP you pathologically LYING racist fuck,

You BRIT THIEVES PLUNDERED INdia for 250 years to the tune of $45
TRILLION DOLLARS.

First PAY the fucking REPARATIONS and STOLEN MONEY back to India.

#India in 1947 had a literacy rate of 12%, lifespan 32 yrs, and a GDP of
Rs. 2.70 lakh crore, when the bloodthirsty racist british THIEVES LEFT
India.

Today literacy in India is 76%, lifespan 70 yrs, and #GDP nearly Rs. 200
lakh crore - larger than the GDP of former colonial power #Britain.

“To control people you must first control what they think about
themselves and how they regard their history and culture. And when your
conqueror makes you ashamed of your culture and your history, he needs
no prison walls and no chains to hold you.” ~ John Henrik Clarke

Genocidal White Christian Racist THIEF Winston Churchill:
"The riches of the West are built on the graves of the East"

Pay the STOLEN MONEY which is $45 TRILLION dollars (with interest) back
to India and "YOU and ALL your fellow brit white christian thieves"
would be BEGGING FOR FOOD and SHITTING IN STREETS today.

We Hindus should INVADE Britain, enslave YOU FILTHY RACIST THIEVES until
you pay back the $45 TRILLION YOU LOOTED FROM US.

https://tinyurl.com/yaw5j29e
How Britain stole $45 trillion from India - And LIED About it
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/britain-stole-45-trillion-india-181206124830851.html

How Britain stole $45 trillion from India
https://www.cadtm.org/How-Britain-stole-45-trillion-from-India

Historian Mike Davis reports Brit-ruled Indian famine deaths at 12 to 29
million
https://climateandcapitalism.com/2022/09/27/free-market-genocides-the-real-history-of-trade/

I have NO sympathy for british white women being RAPED by your fellow
abrahamic PAKI PIGS.

https://twitter.com/JIX5A/status/1690439129849323520
Did you know that 12 Indian women had to serve 1000 British soldiers?

During British occupation of India, Indian women were dragged from their
homes in barbaric fashion. British soldiers would pick 15 of the best
looking Indian women from every village and present the most Beautiful
as trophies to the Colonel. The Colonel, would then pick 12 to serve one
single regiment consisting of 1000 soldiers.

These Indian women had no choice, no identity or rights. There are
countless stories of women getting killed or burnt alive for
entertainment. #BritishCrimes

How British colonialism killed 100 million Indians in 40 years
https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2022/12/2/how-british-colonial-policy-killed-100-million-indians

The Dark Ages Of Colonial India — Great Famine Of Madras (1877)
https://indictales.com/2019/10/30/the-dark-ages-of-colonial-india-great-famine-of-madras-1877/

HOW THE RACIST WHITE CHRISTIAN BRITISH THIEVES "PLUNDERED INDIA AND
DESTROYED A GREAT CIVILIZATION" - by Will Durant
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.sport.cricket/kQi3eckXQYE/hQVTkbaDAwAJ

How Britain Stole $45 Trillion from India with Trains
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GksA4C8Tkw4

The crimes of Winston Churchill
https://medium.com/@write_12958/the-crimes-of-winston-churchill-c5e3ecb229b3

WHITE CHRISTIAN THIEVES NOT ONLY STOLE INDIAN WEALTH BUT ALSO INDIAN
KNOWLEDGE AND CLAIMED AS THEIR OWN
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/CS3gizIKXEs/V3nKXtAQDAAJ

THE "GREAT THEFT" OF INDIA BY IMPERIAL BRITAIN - PART 1
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/ZRclN20SXk0/iARZeWp5DAAJ

HOW COLONIAL INDIA MADE "MODERN BRITAIN" - By Aditya Mukherjee
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/W9bOTgmsq5U/3SWdV6WnBAAJ

The grim truth behind Britain's stately home - LOOTED INDIAN WEALTH
https://tinyurl.com/p9837kyx
https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/national-trust-colonialism-slavery/index.html

I wish I can turn back time and KILL EVERY WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIAN
BARBARIC GENOCIDAL FILTHY EVIL THIEF like a PIG and FEED that meat to
ANIMALS.

Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?

<udd3p9$33046$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28104&group=uk.sport.cricket#28104

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
with the ...?
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2023 11:11:52 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 18:11 UTC

On 9/7/2023 10:13 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 5:31:51 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>> On 9/7/2023 8:22 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
>>>
>>> ....his desire to rename India? It is worthy adding that Bharat was never the name for India because India was never a discrete country embracing the entire subcontinent ... RH
>>>
>>> ‘Bharat’ invitations to India suggest Modi may change the country’s name
>>> ‘The word India is an abuse given to us by the British’ says MP, amid speculation BJP government will seek to amend constitution
>>>
>>> BySamaan Lateef IN NEW DELHI
>>> 7 September 2023 • 3:18pm
>>> Indian flag with the word Bharat above it
>>> Bharat, one of two formal names for the nation, dates back to ancient Hindu scriptures CREDIT: Thilina Kaluthotage/Shutterstock
>>> India has sent out G20 invitations containing references to “Bharat”, leading to speculation that the government may be about to formally change the country’s name.
>>>
>>> By convention, invitations issued by Indian constitutional bodies have always referred to India when the text is in English and Bharat when the text is in Hindi.
>>>
>>> However, the invites sent by Droupadi Murmu, the country’s president – in English – for a dinner on the sidelines of the September summit in New Delhi referred to her as the “President of Bharat”.
>>>
>>> Given the Hindu-nationalist ideology of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party, led by Narendra Modi, the prime minister, and its push for increased use of Hindi, critics said the use of the word indicated the government was pushing for India’s name to be officially changed.
>>>
>>> Mr Modi himself was referred to as the “Prime Minister of Bharat” in function notes issued ahead of his visit to Indonesia this week for a regional summit.
>> Hey low IQ racist moron Robert Henderson,
>>
>> All Indigenous people who lived all the way from Afghanistan to Southern
>> India were called "BHARATIYAS" aka people belonging to BHARAT.
>>
>> So, Mind your own fucking business. We will do whatever we please.
>>
>> Who the fuck are you or for that matter ANY non-Indian to COMPLAIN about
>> India's INTERNAL AFFAIRS which cause NO HARM to them, ANYWAY?
>
> "Will subcontinentals always be so infantile and limited in their minds, "doctor" ?
>
> RH

The western whites have been SUFFERING from the PROJECTION SYNDROME
their entire existence Doctor.

Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?

<buvjfi9jbjmbu9k786n09asv02cka4926v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28106&group=uk.sport.cricket#28106

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2023 19:29:12 +0100
 by: max.it - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 18:29 UTC

On Thu, 7 Sep 2023 09:31:48 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> wrote:

>On 9/7/2023 8:22 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
>>
>> ....his desire to rename India? It is worthy adding that Bharat was never the name for India because India was never a discrete country embracing the entire subcontinent ... RH
>>
>> ‘Bharat’ invitations to India suggest Modi may change the country’s name
>> ‘The word India is an abuse given to us by the British’ says MP, amid speculation BJP government will seek to amend constitution
>>
>> BySamaan Lateef IN NEW DELHI
>> 7 September 2023 • 3:18pm
>> Indian flag with the word Bharat above it
>> Bharat, one of two formal names for the nation, dates back to ancient Hindu scriptures CREDIT: Thilina Kaluthotage/Shutterstock
>> India has sent out G20 invitations containing references to “Bharat”, leading to speculation that the government may be about to formally change the country’s name.
>>
>> By convention, invitations issued by Indian constitutional bodies have always referred to India when the text is in English and Bharat when the text is in Hindi.
>>
>> However, the invites sent by Droupadi Murmu, the country’s president – in English – for a dinner on the sidelines of the September summit in New Delhi referred to her as the “President of Bharat”.
>>
>> Given the Hindu-nationalist ideology of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party, led by Narendra Modi, the prime minister, and its push for increased use of Hindi, critics said the use of the word indicated the government was pushing for India’s name to be officially changed.
>>
>> Mr Modi himself was referred to as the “Prime Minister of Bharat” in function notes issued ahead of his visit to Indonesia this week for a regional summit.
>

>Hey low IQ racist moron Robert Henderson,
>
>All Indigenous people who lived all the way from Afghanistan to Southern
>India were called "BHARATIYAS" aka people belonging to BHARAT.
>
>So, Mind your own fucking business. We will do whatever we please.
>
>Who the fuck are you or for that matter ANY non-Indian to COMPLAIN about
>India's INTERNAL AFFAIRS which cause NO HARM to them, ANYWAY?

'You will speak English and you will like it.'

max.it

'1922: department of education removes post of irish
Language Organiser: ''There is no such thing as an
organiser of Irish Language."

1922/23: Grants paid to the Irish Teacher Training
Colleges in Belfast removed; bilingual programme
ceased in the Tyrone Gaeltacht; Irish Ianguage text
books burned by Inspectors.

1923: Lyn Report: Irish restricted to 90 minutes per
week teaching in Primary School: "Irish occupies a
preferential position for which, in our judgement,
there is no justification."

1923: New Education Act for Northern Ireland: Irish
banned as an optional subject in 5th Standard.
Numbers studying Irish decline by 50% within two
years.

1926: Irish banned as an optional extra in Standards
3 and 4, 70% of students studying Irish have to
cease their study of the Ianguage.

1933: All payment towards the teaching of Irish in
Primary Schools ceased. Would remain so for over 80
years.

1936: Lord Craigavon: "What use is it here in this
progressive busy part of the Empire to teach our
children the Irish Language? What use would it be to
them? Is it not Ieading them along a road which has
no practical value? - we do not see that these boys
being taught Irish would be any better citizens"

1942: Grand Lodge of Ireland (Orange Order): "That
the Government of Northern Ireland be asked to
remove from the Curriculum of the Ministry of
Education the Irish Ianguage, and that no facilities be
given in public, secondary or elementary schools for
the teaching of such."

Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?

<udeh0a$3c6gc$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28112&group=uk.sport.cricket#28112

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
with the ...?
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 00:03:38 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 07:03 UTC

On 9/7/2023 11:29 AM, max.it wrote:
> [...]
> years.
>
> 1926: Irish banned as an optional extra in Standards
> 3 and 4, 70% of students studying Irish have to
> cease their study of the Ianguage.
>
> 1933: All payment towards the teaching of Irish in
> Primary Schools ceased. Would remain so for over 80
> years.
>
> 1936: Lord Craigavon: "What use is it here in this
> progressive busy part of the Empire to teach our
> children the Irish Language? What use would it be to
> them? Is it not Ieading them along a road which has
> no practical value? - we do not see that these boys
> being taught Irish would be any better citizens"
>
> 1942: Grand Lodge of Ireland (Orange Order): "That
> the Government of Northern Ireland be asked to
> remove from the Curriculum of the Ministry of
> Education the Irish Ianguage, and that no facilities be
> given in public, secondary or elementary schools for

William Wallace was a brave man. He fought a "superior" british army for
his country and people and sacrificed his life.

I am really surprised WHY Ireland is NOT fighting for complete
independence from UK.

EVIL MI6 MI5 COWARDS and PUSSIES are RUNNING Ireland's foreign policy
and turned it anti-Russian from a "neutral position".

The american, canadian, australian, NZ BARBARIC THIEVES are STILL
GENOCIDING indigenous people even today.

WHITE CHRISTIAN RACIST THIEVES ARE STILL COMMITTING GENOCIDE AGAINST
MAORIS IN NEW ZEALAND
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/eH8jIp892hc/2CZs1Ma4FQAJ

HOW THE "EVIL FILTHY CHRISTIANITY VIRUS" IS DESTROYING INDIA
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.cricket/wve43JQTng0/MDbfHOo5AgAJ

Maori groups are protesting in New Zealand over child removals and use
of sacred land
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/31/asia/maori-protests-new-zealand-scli-intl/index.html

Maori imprisoned at twice rate of Europeans for same crime
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11709631

The killing times: the massacres of Aboriginal people Australia must
confront
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/mar/04/the-killing-times-the-massacres-of-aboriginal-people-australia-must-confront

Australia’s 'sanitized' genocide against Aborigines in the 21st century
https://english.khamenei.ir/news/3638/Australia-s-sanitized-genocide-against-Aborigines-in-the-21st

Genocide of Aboriginals in Australia
https://aiatsis.gov.au/sites/default/files/products/discussion_paper/tatzc-dp08-genocide-in-australia.pdf

A quiet genocide: The legacy of stolen indigenous children
https://interactive.aljazeera.com/aje/2017/quite-genocide/index.html

How Canada committed genocide against Indigenous Peoples, explained by
the lawyer central to the determination
https://theconversation.com/how-canada-committed-genocide-against-indigenous-peoples-explained-by-the-lawyer-central-to-the-determination-162582

Recent discoveries of unmarked graves have shed new light on the
country’s troubled colonial legacy
‘Cultural genocide’: the shameful history of Canada’s residential
schools – mapped

Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?

<udel4c$3cr4b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28114&group=uk.sport.cricket#28114

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
with the ...?
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 01:14:03 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 08:14 UTC

On 9/8/2023 12:27 AM, Robert Henderson wrote:
> On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 7:11:56 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> "Will subcontinentals always be so infantile and limited in their minds, "doctor" ?
>>>
>>> RH
>> The western whites have been SUFFERING from the PROJECTION SYNDROME
>> their entire existence Doctor.
>

> "I m afraid so, nurse. Ah look, now the patient is making an embarrassingly obvious and poor imitation of his betters ... RH

I'm afraid so, nurse that POC has to INVADE and FORCIBLY civilize,
humanize and reform the genocidal barbaric sadistic perverted filthy
evil western white christian RAPACIOUS THIEVES who CUNNINGLY BRAINWASHED
the whole world "WITH WORDS" that western whites are "civilized angels"
WHEN IN REALITY they are PURE EVIL THIEVES.

Just the word "death" used even in a BENIGN sentence automatically
INVOKES FEAR in western white christian MINDS.

I am the ONLY person who KNOWS this FOR A FACT.

I have known and said this FACT for DECADES that Western Whites are a
RACE of fucking cross dressing, lip stick wearing, confused gender
PUSSIES and COWARDS.

Now, even POLISH DEFENSE CHIEF aka NATO OFFICIAL "PUBLICLY ADMITTED"
that Western White Soldiers are a RACE OF cocksucking COWARDS and
PUSSIES compared to Russian Soldiers.

A WHITE MAN is an OXYMORON - Whites are a RACE of fucking COWARDS n PUSSIES
https://groups.google.com/g/misc.survivalism/c/5YYq6QlQ0PI/m/cb_SR32SAAAJ

I said it many times that everything else remaining the same, IF I am
Putin, I would have FORCED the entire western white countries ON THEIR
KNEES long time back and BEG ME FOR MERCY because I know Western Whites
FEAR DEATH like NO other entity on this planet which means it is VERY
EASY to "INTIMIDATE and FORCE them to WET an SHIT IN THEIR PANTIES".

Russia made a mistake with SMO. I would have ATTACKED cross dressing lip
stick wearing confused gender western white NATO countries directly
starting with a missile or a bomb on small NATO country and CHALLENGED
the fucking US Govt/NATO cowards and pussies for a DIRECT NUCLEAR
CONFRONTATION.

Polish Defense Chief Andrzejczak lays down "cold hard truth" on
Americans, stating he’s not surprised at ferocity of Russian troops
fighting in Ukraine and warns West NOT to underestimate Moscow, telling
bewildered show hosts they can’t compare Russian forces to Western
standards.

Polish General says Russian soldiers don’t back down from hardships and
press on through even the most difficult situations - something
Andrzejczak implies is notably ABSENT in NATO forces.

And this by Russian soldiers armed only with shovels...

https://sendvid.com/8b9q4mzc

[...]

<XnsB0798A1975621whhvans@135.181.20.170>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28117&group=uk.sport.cricket#28117

From: off...@REMOVETHISwhhvs.co.uk (HVS)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 13:34:32 +0100
 by: HVS - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 12:34 UTC

On 07 Sep 2023, Mister Johnson wrote

> On 2023-09-07, Robert Henderson <anywhere156@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> ....his desire to rename India?
>>

> He can call it what he likes; it will still be 'India' in British
> English.

For a time in common usage, but if they do it officially it will
eventually work its way into everyday usage.

That's what's happened in the other cases I can think of -- can't
recall the last time I heard anyone talking about "British Honduras",
"East Pakistan", "Ceylon", "Bombay".

In due course, pearls inevitably cease to be clutched.

Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?

<8i5mfi5r63hec90k0mtcfagnqe1u495sqi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28118&group=uk.sport.cricket#28118

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 13:48:11 +0100
 by: max.it - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 12:48 UTC

On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 13:34:32 +0100, HVS <office@REMOVETHISwhhvs.co.uk>
wrote:

>On 07 Sep 2023, Mister Johnson wrote
>
>> On 2023-09-07, Robert Henderson <anywhere156@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> ....his desire to rename India?
>>>

>> He can call it what he likes; it will still be 'India' in British
>> English.
>
>For a time in common usage, but if they do it officially it will
>eventually work its way into everyday usage.
>
>That's what's happened in the other cases I can think of -- can't
>recall the last time I heard anyone talking about "British Honduras",
>"East Pakistan", "Ceylon", "Bombay".
>
>In due course, pearls inevitably cease to be clutched.

A friend is a dedicated loyalist and he declared that all trace of the
Irish language should be eradicated. He said it included place names
so I asked what he would call Portadown and Tandragee, he looked a bit
puzzled and said "Portadown and Tandragee what do you think"?

I think he doesn't know the names are Irish, OK they have been
anglicised that's why they mean nothing in English.

max.it

Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?

<gwGKM.12682$UCoc.127@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28122&group=uk.sport.cricket#28122

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
From: roo...@example.net (Mister Johnson)
what's with the ...?
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 14:49:48 GMT
 by: Mister Johnson - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 14:49 UTC

On 2023-09-08, HVS <office@REMOVETHISwhhvs.co.uk> wrote:
> On 07 Sep 2023, Mister Johnson wrote
>
>> On 2023-09-07, Robert Henderson <anywhere156@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> ....his desire to rename India?
>>>

>> He can call it what he likes; it will still be 'India' in British
>> English.
>
> For a time in common usage, but if they do it officially it will
> eventually work its way into everyday usage.
>
> That's what's happened in the other cases I can think of -- can't
> recall the last time I heard anyone talking about "British Honduras",
> "East Pakistan", "Ceylon", "Bombay".
>
> In due course, pearls inevitably cease to be clutched.

Many Indians I know call Bombay Bombay, and a Chinaman whose family
live in Peking calls it so in English.

Ah, yes cricket – hands up who calls Port Elizabeth 'Gqeberha':
really? And you know how to pronounce it?

Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?

<udfljk$3iclg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28124&group=uk.sport.cricket#28124

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
with the ...?
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 10:28:18 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 17:28 UTC

On 9/8/2023 7:49 AM, Mister Johnson wrote:
> On 2023-09-08, HVS <office@REMOVETHISwhhvs.co.uk> wrote:

>>> He can call it what he likes; it will still be 'India' in British
>>> English.

Majority of Indians WANT the name to be changed from "India" to "Bharat".

Turkey recently changed its name from Turkey to Turkiye for a silly
reason of the bird "Turkey".

>> For a time in common usage, but if they do it officially it will
>> eventually work its way into everyday usage.
>>
>> That's what's happened in the other cases I can think of -- can't
>> recall the last time I heard anyone talking about "British Honduras",
>> "East Pakistan", "Ceylon", "Bombay".
>>
>> In due course, pearls inevitably cease to be clutched.
>>

> Many Indians I know call Bombay Bombay, and a Chinaman whose family
> live in Peking calls it so in English.

That's because MANY humans find it HARD/IMPOSSIBLE to change information
in their brains.

I can do it in a SECOND.

> Ah, yes cricket – hands up who calls Port Elizabeth 'Gqeberha':
> really? And you know how to pronounce it?

Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?

<58fbdbfe-4916-430c-ba62-a7e6afc1d784n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28143&group=uk.sport.cricket#28143

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 01:52:36 -0700 (PDT)
with the ...?
From: anywhere...@gmail.com (Robert Henderson)
 by: Robert Henderson - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 08:52 UTC

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 6:28:22 PM UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 9/8/2023 7:49 AM, Mister Johnson wrote:
> > On 2023-09-08, HVS <off...@REMOVETHISwhhvs.co.uk> wrote:
> >> On 07 Sep 2023, Mister Johnson wrote

> Majority of Indians WANT the name to be changed from "India" to "Bharat".
>

> Turkey recently changed its name from Turkey to Turkiye for a silly
> reason of the bird "Turkey".
> >> For a time in common usage, but if they do it officially it will
> >> eventually work its way into everyday usage.
> >>
> >> That's what's happened in the other cases I can think of -- can't
> >> recall the last time I heard anyone talking about "British Honduras",
> >> "East Pakistan", "Ceylon", "Bombay".
> >>
> >> In due course, pearls inevitably cease to be clutched.
> >>

> > Many Indians I know call Bombay Bombay, and a Chinaman whose family
> > live in Peking calls it so in English.
> That's because MANY humans find it HARD/IMPOSSIBLE to change information
> in their brains.
>
> I can do it in a SECOND.
> >
> > Ah, yes cricket – hands up who calls Port Elizabeth 'Gqeberha':
> > really? And you know how to pronounce it?

"The subcontinental patient is seriously embarrassing himself again, doctor... RH

Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?

<x37KNaB4lY$kFw2r@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28147&group=uk.sport.cricket#28147

From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 10:16:40 +0100
 by: John Hall - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 09:16 UTC

In message <udfljk$3iclg$1@dont-email.me>, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> writes
<snip>
>Majority of Indians WANT the name to be changed from "India" to "Bharat".

And that should be all the reason needed. Of course it's up to other
countries whether they adopt the name change, but it would be the polite
thing to do, as well as following the precedent set with Sri Lanka and
many other countries. I imagine that here in the UK we will still talk
about "Indian cuisine", though, just as I believe "Ceylon tea" is still
a thing. Some habits are too ingrained to break.
--
John Hall "[It was] so steep that at intervals the street broke into steps,
like a person breaking into giggles or hiccups, and then resumed

Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?

<udk6ii$hu2r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28149&group=uk.sport.cricket#28149

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
with the ...?
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 03:42:26 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 10:42 UTC

On 9/10/2023 2:16 AM, John Hall wrote:
> In message <udfljk$3iclg$1@dont-email.me>, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> writes
> <snip>
>> Majority of Indians WANT the name to be changed from "India" to "Bharat".
>
> And that should be all the reason needed. Of course it's up to other
> countries whether they adopt the name change, but it would be the polite
> thing to do, as well as following the precedent set with Sri Lanka and
> many other countries. I imagine that here in the UK we will still talk
> about "Indian cuisine", though, just as I believe "Ceylon tea" is still
> a thing. Some habits are too ingrained to break.

That's true.

It will take some time and eventually everybody will get used to it.

Indian restaurants overseas have to use BOTH "Indian and Bharat" in
their names for a year or two and then phase out the name India.

Re: Modi routinely speaks English when speaking publicly so what's with the ...?

<D+bWPqA7Lh$kFwhj@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28151&group=uk.sport.cricket#28151

From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 20:03:23 +0100
 by: John Hall - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 19:03 UTC

In message <udk6ii$hu2r$1@dont-email.me>, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> writes
>On 9/10/2023 2:16 AM, John Hall wrote:
>> In message <udfljk$3iclg$1@dont-email.me>, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
>><FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> writes
>> <snip>
>>> Majority of Indians WANT the name to be changed from "India" to "Bharat".
>> And that should be all the reason needed. Of course it's up to other
>>countries whether they adopt the name change, but it would be the
>>polite thing to do, as well as following the precedent set with Sri
>>Lanka and many other countries. I imagine that here in the UK we will
>>still talk about "Indian cuisine", though, just as I believe "Ceylon
>>tea" is still a thing. Some habits are too ingrained to break.
>

>That's true.
>
>It will take some time and eventually everybody will get used to it.

Yep.

>Indian restaurants overseas have to use BOTH "Indian and Bharat" in
>their names for a year or two and then phase out the name India.

Though I believe the majority of so-called "Indian" restaurants in the
UK are actually Pakistani or Bangladeshi affairs, so they ought not
really to be decribing themselves as "Indian" anyway..