From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.tv
Subject: This week
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 17:25:11 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 07:25 UTC

The tennis and the cricket are finished, unfortunately they are replaced
by Idol and MAFS. You win some, you lose some.

Re: This week

<op.2h9sm9bnbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=279&group=aus.tv#279

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.tv
Subject: Re: This week
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 05:36:35 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 28 Jan 2024 18:36 UTC

keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote

> The tennis and the cricket are finished,

I never watch any sport, ever.

> unfortunately they are replaced by Idol and MAFS.

I never watch shit like that either.

> You win some, you lose some.

During this year's TV dead zone, I have been
binging on Australia Story which I havent
watched for year, currently back to 2020.

And the murder docos on 9, American Monsters
and Swamp Murder series arent too bad. Almost
every single of on the talking heads have immense
multiple chins tho.

Re: This week

<l1oujvFqi10U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=280&group=aus.tv#280

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.tv
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 16:23:59 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 06:23 UTC

On 29/01/2024 4:36 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote
>
>> The tennis and the cricket are finished,
>
> I never watch any sport, ever.

The Dakar was good, but there is a wait until the F1 season gets going.

>> unfortunately they are replaced  by Idol and MAFS.
>
> I never watch shit like that either.

No-one with more than half a brain does

>> You win some, you lose some.
>
> During this year's TV dead zone, I have been
> binging on Australia Story which I havent
> watched for year, currently back to 2020.
>
> And the murder docos on 9, American Monsters
> and Swamp Murder series arent too bad. Almost
> every single of on the talking heads have immense
> multiple chins tho.

There's stuff on the streaming channels worth watching like "Slow
horses" and I'm currently re-watching the BBC DVDs of "Tinker, tailor,
soldier, spy" and "Smilies people". Old but classic.

Re: This week

<op.2iav3sxrbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=281&group=aus.tv#281

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.tv
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 19:48:54 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 29 Jan 2024 08:48 UTC

keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote

>>> The tennis and the cricket are finished,

>> I never watch any sport, ever.

> The Dakar was good,

Nope.

> but there is a wait until the F1 season gets going.

Its shit too.

>>> unfortunately they are replaced by Idol and MAFS.

>> I never watch shit like that either.

> No-one with more than half a brain does

>>> You win some, you lose some.

>> During this year's TV dead zone, I have been
>> binging on Australia Story which I havent
>> watched for year, currently back to 2020.

>> And the murder docos on 9, American Monsters
>> and Swamp Murder series arent too bad. Almost
>> every single of on the talking heads have immense
>> multiple chins tho.

> There's stuff on the streaming channelsworth watching like "Slow horses"

Didnt care for it myself.

I do like Grant Designs etc.

> and I'm currently re-watching the BBC DVDs of "Tinker,tailor, soldier,
> spy" and "Smilies people". Old but classic.

I can't what most repeats. I have watched Foyle's war more
than once, but can't manage that MI6 series again.

Nemesis on the ABC should be worth watching.

Who do you think you are is always worth
watching but I havent got back to it yet.

Re: This week

<65b841d5$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=282&group=aus.tv#282

Newsgroups: aus.tv
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 08:24:53 +0800
 by: Ozix - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 00:24 UTC

keithr0 wrote:
> The tennis and the cricket are finished, unfortunately they are replaced
> by Idol and MAFS. You win some, you lose some.

and now there is Tipping Point Australia. Who the fuck thought we needed
that? I wouldn't watch it if I were in a nursing home.

Re: This week

<l1rv4oFcor9U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=283&group=aus.tv#283

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.tv
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 19:51:19 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 09:51 UTC

On 29/01/2024 6:48 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote

>>>  I never watch any sport, ever.
>
>> The Dakar was good,
>
> Nope.

Only in your rather worthless opinion

>> but there is a wait until the F1 season gets going.
>
> Its shit too.

Only in your rather worthless opinion

>>>  I never watch shit like that either.
>
>> No-one with more than half a brain does

>>> During this year's TV dead zone, I have been
>>> binging on Australia Story which I havent
>>> watched for year, currently back to 2020.
>
>>> And the murder docos on 9, American Monsters
>>> and Swamp Murder series arent too bad. Almost
>>> every single of on the talking heads have immense
>>> multiple chins tho.
>
>> There's stuff on the streaming channelsworth watching like "Slow  horses"
>
> Didnt care for it myself.

Having read the books, I rather enjoy it.

> I do like Grant Designs etc.

I used to but it got samey and haven't bothered with it for ages.

>> and I'm currently re-watching the BBC DVDs of "Tinker,tailor,
>> soldier, spy" and "Smilies people". Old but classic.
>
> I can't what most repeats. I have watched Foyle's war more
> than once, but can't manage that MI6 series again.

Foyles war was OK but, I'm not bothered to watch it again

> Nemesis on the ABC should be worth watching.

I thought it was

> Who do you think you are is always worth
> watching but I havent got back to it yet.

Watched a few but can't be bothered with it unless it's somebody that
I'm interested it.

Re: This week

<op.2ida6gb1byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=284&group=aus.tv#284

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.tv
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 03:09:42 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 30 Jan 2024 16:09 UTC

keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

<reams of your shit flushed where it belongs>

>> Nemesis on the ABC should be worth watching.

> I thought it was

Yeah, amazing how candid they can get them to be.

Interesting that Abbott and Credlin bared their arses at the program'

All pollys are completely fucking useless.

ScoMo was surprisingly credible.

Interesting how a few complete unknowns were surprisingly influential.