Why bother building any more nuclear warheads until we use the ones we have?

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel Economy Class To Guwahati

SubjectAuthor
* Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To TravelFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
+* Re: Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To TravelFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
+- Re: Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Traveldrye...@gmail.com
`* Re: Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel Economy ClJohn Hall
 `- Re: Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To TravelDavid North

1
Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel Economy Class To Guwahati

<uf94jd$s7o6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28348&group=uk.sport.cricket#28348

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel
Economy Class To Guwahati
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 05:33:50 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 12:33 UTC

I am NOT sure if it is the responsibility of ECB or ICC or BCCI who
makes the reservations.

I doubt if the domestic flight has 15 business or first class seats on
that plane from Mumbai to Guwahati.

Obviously they traveled in Business Class from London to Dubai to Mumbai
on international flights.

https://www.storypick.com/team-england-economy-class-flight-to-guwahati/

Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel
Economy Class To Guwahati

You would think that the defending champions of the ICC Men’s Cricket
World Cup, team England, would be treated like royalty in India. They
will be given business class seats on flights, allotted luxury suites in
the best hotels, and given top-class services and facilities during
their entire stay here.

However, team England had to travel economy class on an IndiGo flight
for their journey to Guwahati for their warm-up matches against India
scheduled for Saturday afternoon. According to NDTV, England’s
wicket-keeper batter Jonny Bairstow took to Instagram to share a picture
from their 38-hour-long journey.

In the picture, we see how the cricketers are sitting tired in a chaotic
flight, summing up the troubles they must have gone through.

Several people online found this incredibly funny as well as utterly
disappointing. Many of them expressed that this is no way to treat
defending champions and that the authorities should have arranged
alternate flights with business-class seats. have a look:

This brings up a very valid question – how are these cricketers expected
to play full-fledged matches after having such a tedious journey?

Re: Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel Economy Class To Guwahati

<uf94um$sclk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28349&group=uk.sport.cricket#28349

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Economy Class To Guwahati
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 05:39:51 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 12:39 UTC

On 9/30/2023 5:33 AM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> I am NOT sure if it is the responsibility of ECB or ICC or BCCI who
> makes the reservations.
>
> I doubt if the domestic flight has 15 business or first class seats on
> that plane from Mumbai to Guwahati.
>
> Obviously they traveled in Business Class from London to Dubai to Mumbai
> on international flights.

> https://www.storypick.com/team-england-economy-class-flight-to-guwahati/
>
> Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel
> Economy Class To Guwahati
>
> You would think that the defending champions of the ICC Men’s Cricket
> World Cup, team England, would be treated like royalty in India. They
> will be given business class seats on flights, allotted luxury suites in
> the best hotels, and given top-class services and facilities during
> their entire stay here.
>
> However, team England had to travel economy class on an IndiGo flight
> for their journey to Guwahati for their warm-up matches against India
> scheduled for Saturday afternoon. According to NDTV, England’s
> wicket-keeper batter Jonny Bairstow took to Instagram to share a picture
> from their 38-hour-long journey.
>
> In the picture, we see how the cricketers are sitting tired in a chaotic
> flight, summing up the troubles they must have gone through.
>

> Several people online found this incredibly funny as well as utterly
> disappointing. Many of them expressed that this is no way to treat
> defending champions and that the authorities should have arranged
> alternate flights with business-class seats. have a look:
>
> This brings up a very valid question – how are these cricketers expected
> to play full-fledged matches after having such a tedious journey?

England backroom staff could be downgraded to economy on future trips as
the ECB makes new cost-cutting plans

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-6744579/England-backroom-staff-downgraded-economy-future-trips.html

England's backroom staff may have to endure economy travel on
future trips
Recent policy has been for entire England entourages to fly
business class
Andy Flower travelled in economy to Sri Lanka as interim director
of cricket
The financial commitment to the new Hundred competition is having
an impact

Recent policy has been for entire England entourages to fly business
class but it is understood that Andy Flower was an economy passenger en
route to Sri Lanka as interim director of cricket last autumn and that
arrangements for non-playing members of staff are under review. An ECB
spokesman said a decision is yet to be made.

However, it appears to be another sign of how the financial commitment
to launching the new Hundred competition is impacting at the highest level.

Re: Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel Economy Class To Guwahati

<630cb07b-24f1-47ff-90cf-8d6529321adan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28351&group=uk.sport.cricket#28351

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 06:31:03 -0700 (PDT)
Economy Class To Guwahati
From: dryes1...@gmail.com (drye...@gmail.com)
 by: drye...@gmail.com - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 13:31 UTC

On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 8:33:52 AM UTC-4, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> I am NOT sure if it is the responsibility of ECB or ICC or BCCI who
> makes the reservations.
>
> I doubt if the domestic flight has 15 business or first class seats on
> that plane from Mumbai to Guwahati.
>
> Obviously they traveled in Business Class from London to Dubai to Mumbai
> on international flights.

> https://www.storypick.com/team-england-economy-class-flight-to-guwahati/
>
> Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel
> Economy Class To Guwahati
>
> You would think that the defending champions of the ICC Men’s Cricket
> World Cup, team England, would be treated like royalty in India. They
> will be given business class seats on flights, allotted luxury suites in
> the best hotels, and given top-class services and facilities during
> their entire stay here.
>
> However, team England had to travel economy class on an IndiGo flight
> for their journey to Guwahati for their warm-up matches against India
> scheduled for Saturday afternoon. According to NDTV, England’s
> wicket-keeper batter Jonny Bairstow took to Instagram to share a picture
> from their 38-hour-long journey.
>
> In the picture, we see how the cricketers are sitting tired in a chaotic
> flight, summing up the troubles they must have gone through.
>

> Several people online found this incredibly funny as well as utterly
> disappointing. Many of them expressed that this is no way to treat
> defending champions and that the authorities should have arranged
> alternate flights with business-class seats. have a look:
>
> This brings up a very valid question – how are these cricketers expected
> to play full-fledged matches after having such a tedious journey?

They can always in 100 ball cricket in UK paying £50k or in India paying £500k?

Re: Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel Economy Class To Guwahati

<X+rwLEE8xFGlFwuH@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28356&group=uk.sport.cricket#28356

From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel Economy Class To Guwahati
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 18:35:56 +0100
 by: John Hall - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 17:35 UTC

In message <uf94um$sclk$1@dont-email.me>, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> writes
>England backroom staff could be downgraded to economy on future trips
>as the ECB makes new cost-cutting plans
>
>https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-6744579/England-backro
>om-staff-downgraded-economy-future-trips.html
>

> England's backroom staff may have to endure economy travel on
>future trips
> Recent policy has been for entire England entourages to fly
>business class
> Andy Flower travelled in economy to Sri Lanka as interim director
>of cricket
> The financial commitment to the new Hundred competition is having
>an impact
>
>Recent policy has been for entire England entourages to fly business
>class but it is understood that Andy Flower was an economy passenger en
>route to Sri Lanka as interim director of cricket last autumn and that
>arrangements for non-playing members of staff are under review. An ECB
>spokesman said a decision is yet to be made.
>
>However, it appears to be another sign of how the financial commitment
>to launching the new Hundred competition is impacting at the highest
>level.

It may also reflect the cost of implementing most of the ICEC's
recommendations, which the ECB has committed to do.
--
John Hall "[It was] so steep that at intervals the street broke into steps,
like a person breaking into giggles or hiccups, and then resumed

Re: Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel Economy Class To Guwahati

<w$fpLhDsvFGlFwrS@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28357&group=uk.sport.cricket#28357

From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 18:33:32 +0100
 by: John Hall - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 17:33 UTC

In message <uf94jd$s7o6$1@dont-email.me>, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> writes
<snip>
>However, team England had to travel economy class on an IndiGo flight
>for their journey to Guwahati for their warm-up matches against India
>scheduled for Saturday afternoon. According to NDTV, England’s
>wicket-keeper batter Jonny Bairstow took to Instagram to share a
>picture from their 38-hour-long journey.

How did it take as long as 38 hours? I assume that was the entire time
from London to Guwahati, but it should like the journey must have
involved one or more very bad connections.

After that, they may have been relieved that the match was rained off.
--
John Hall "[It was] so steep that at intervals the street broke into steps,
like a person breaking into giggles or hiccups, and then resumed
its sober climb, until it had another fit of steps."
Ursula K Le Guin "The Beginning Place"

Re: Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel Economy Class To Guwahati

<eeff82b1-52fb-48ed-b492-50d9ca07fe31n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28358&group=uk.sport.cricket#28358

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 14:57:46 -0700 (PDT)
Economy Class To Guwahati
From: dmike...@yahoo.co.uk (mike)
 by: mike - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 21:57 UTC

On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 6:43:27 PM UTC+1, John Hall wrote:
> In message <uf94um$sclk$1...@dont-email.me>, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@america.com> writes
> >England backroom staff could be downgraded to economy on future trips
> >as the ECB makes new cost-cutting plans
> >
> >https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-6744579/England-backro
> >om-staff-downgraded-economy-future-trips.html
> >

> > England's backroom staff may have to endure economy travel on
> >future trips
> > Recent policy has been for entire England entourages to fly
> >business class
> > Andy Flower travelled in economy to Sri Lanka as interim director
> >of cricket
> > The financial commitment to the new Hundred competition is having
> >an impact
> >
> >Recent policy has been for entire England entourages to fly business
> >class but it is understood that Andy Flower was an economy passenger en
> >route to Sri Lanka as interim director of cricket last autumn and that
> >arrangements for non-playing members of staff are under review. An ECB
> >spokesman said a decision is yet to be made.
> >
> >However, it appears to be another sign of how the financial commitment
> >to launching the new Hundred competition is impacting at the highest
> >level.
> It may also reflect the cost of implementing most of the ICEC's
> recommendations, which the ECB has committed to do.
> --

did the indian team fly economy too? they were in rajkot on the other side
of the county on tuesday, so thats a long way to come for nothing but
a washout. next they go down to Thiruvananthapuram and then back to chennai
to face oz in the WC [again, 2-1 so far]. thats about 7000km alone.

when you think all the teams will be doing similar long hauls, this WC must
have the worst carbon footprint ever, even replanting the amazon probably
wouldnt neutralise it.

mike

Re: Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel Economy Class To Guwahati

<knscpdFgo8eU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28359&group=uk.sport.cricket#28359

From: nos...@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk (David North)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Economy Class To Guwahati
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 06:01:33 +0100
 by: David North - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 05:01 UTC

On 30/09/2023 22:57, mike wrote:
> On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 6:43:27 PM UTC+1, John Hall wrote:
>> In message <uf94um$sclk$1...@dont-email.me>, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
>> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@america.com> writes
>>> England backroom staff could be downgraded to economy on future trips
>>> as the ECB makes new cost-cutting plans
>>>
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-6744579/England-backro
>>> om-staff-downgraded-economy-future-trips.html
>>>

>>> England's backroom staff may have to endure economy travel on
>>> future trips
>>> Recent policy has been for entire England entourages to fly
>>> business class
>>> Andy Flower travelled in economy to Sri Lanka as interim director
>>> of cricket
>>> The financial commitment to the new Hundred competition is having
>>> an impact
>>>
>>> Recent policy has been for entire England entourages to fly business
>>> class but it is understood that Andy Flower was an economy passenger en
>>> route to Sri Lanka as interim director of cricket last autumn and that
>>> arrangements for non-playing members of staff are under review. An ECB
>>> spokesman said a decision is yet to be made.
>>>
>>> However, it appears to be another sign of how the financial commitment
>>> to launching the new Hundred competition is impacting at the highest
>>> level.
>> It may also reflect the cost of implementing most of the ICEC's
>> recommendations, which the ECB has committed to do.
>> --
>
> did the indian team fly economy too? they were in rajkot on the other side
> of the county on tuesday, so thats a long way to come for nothing but
> a washout.

According to Cricinfo, India got a charter flight.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-cricket-world-cup-warm-up-matches-2023-24-1393958/india-vs-england-warm-up-1393962/match-preview

--
David North

Re: Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel Economy Class To Guwahati

<knsd8dFgo8dU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28360&group=uk.sport.cricket#28360

From: nos...@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk (David North)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Economy Class To Guwahati
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 06:09:33 +0100
 by: David North - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 05:09 UTC

On 30/09/2023 18:33, John Hall wrote:
> In message <uf94jd$s7o6$1@dont-email.me>, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> writes
> <snip>
>> However, team England had to travel economy class on an IndiGo flight
>> for their journey to Guwahati for their warm-up matches against India
>> scheduled for Saturday afternoon. According to NDTV, England’s
>> wicket-keeper batter Jonny Bairstow took to Instagram to share a
>> picture from their 38-hour-long journey.
>
> How did it take as long as 38 hours? I assume that was the entire time
> from London to Guwahati, but it should like the journey must have
> involved one or more very bad connections.

"England weren't as lucky and spent nearly 38 hours on the road,
travelling from London to Guwahati with long layovers in Dubai and Mumbai."

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-cricket-world-cup-warm-up-matches-2023-24-1393958/india-vs-england-warm-up-1393962/match-preview

It might have taken a bit longer if they had actually been "on the road"!

--
David North

Re: Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel Economy Class To Guwahati

<ol8ihihi624igrorug2o6n07555924st83@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28361&group=uk.sport.cricket#28361

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2023 08:43:34 +0100
 by: max.it - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 07:43 UTC

On Sun, 1 Oct 2023 06:01:33 +0100, David North
<nospam@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>On 30/09/2023 22:57, mike wrote:
>> On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 6:43:27?PM UTC+1, John Hall wrote:
>>> In message <uf94um$sclk$1...@dont-email.me>, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
>>> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@america.com> writes

>>> It may also reflect the cost of implementing most of the ICEC's
>>> recommendations, which the ECB has committed to do.
>>> --
>>
>> did the indian team fly economy too? they were in rajkot on the other side
>> of the county on tuesday, so thats a long way to come for nothing but
>> a washout.
>
>According to Cricinfo, India got a charter flight.
>
>https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-cricket-world-cup-warm-up-matches-2023-24-1393958/india-vs-england-warm-up-1393962/match-preview

I'm surprised India don't have their own BCCI-1 with gym and nets.

max.it

Re: Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel Economy Class To Guwahati

<ufbajh$1fg9j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28362&group=uk.sport.cricket#28362

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Economy Class To Guwahati
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 01:28:31 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 08:28 UTC

On 9/30/2023 2:57 PM, mike wrote:
> On Saturday, September 30, 2023 at 6:43:27 PM UTC+1, John Hall wrote:
>> In message <uf94um$sclk$1...@dont-email.me>, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
>> <FBInCIAnNSATe...@america.com> writes
>>> England backroom staff could be downgraded to economy on future trips
>>> as the ECB makes new cost-cutting plans
>>>
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-6744579/England-backro
>>> om-staff-downgraded-economy-future-trips.html
>>>

>>> England's backroom staff may have to endure economy travel on
>>> future trips
>>> Recent policy has been for entire England entourages to fly
>>> business class
>>> Andy Flower travelled in economy to Sri Lanka as interim director
>>> of cricket
>>> The financial commitment to the new Hundred competition is having
>>> an impact
>>>
>>> Recent policy has been for entire England entourages to fly business
>>> class but it is understood that Andy Flower was an economy passenger en
>>> route to Sri Lanka as interim director of cricket last autumn and that
>>> arrangements for non-playing members of staff are under review. An ECB
>>> spokesman said a decision is yet to be made.
>>>
>>> However, it appears to be another sign of how the financial commitment
>>> to launching the new Hundred competition is impacting at the highest
>>> level.
>> It may also reflect the cost of implementing most of the ICEC's
>> recommendations, which the ECB has committed to do.
>> --
>
> did the indian team fly economy too? they were in rajkot on the other side
> of the county on tuesday, so thats a long way to come for nothing but
> a washout. next they go down to Thiruvananthapuram and then back to chennai
> to face oz in the WC [again, 2-1 so far]. thats about 7000km alone.
>
> when you think all the teams will be doing similar long hauls, this WC must
> have the worst carbon footprint ever, even replanting the amazon probably
> wouldnt neutralise it.
>
> mike

Hard to believe you are complaining about World Cup 2023 in India while
completely IGNORING the EVIL WEST which COMPLETELY DESTROYED the planet
with their INDUSTRIALIZATION for the last few centuries.

Australia is way bigger in size than India.

So carbon foot print was MUCH WORSE in the World Cup played in Australia
and NZ with teams criss crossing Australian CONTINENT from sydney,
melbourne, Hobart, Wellington, Auckland etc on one side to Perth on the
other side and vice versa.

Even Wellington to Brisbane is 4 hours flight time.

Wellington to PERTH is 9 hr 45 min

Brisbane to Perth is 5 hr 40 min

where as maximum time from north to south of India is 3 hr 15 min, of
course it takes longer with connecting flights and layovers.

Biggest Polluter in the world is the EVIL American MILITARY THIEVES but
NO westerner complains
https://imgbox.com/XOAsAWSM

Nordstream Pipeline 2 BOMBED by the EVIL US UK CIA MI6 intelligence
agents and militaries is the BIGGEST ECO-TERRORISM committed BUT
WESTERNERS never complain.

Nord Stream pipeline leaks are ‘catastrophic for the climate’
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/29/nord-stream-pipeline-leaks-are-catastrophic-for-the-climate

660 million pounds of METHANE emitted in Nordstream 2 bombing done by
the EVIL US UK CRIMINALS and TERRORISTS is equivalent to 20 years of
ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE and GREEN HOUSE GAS EMISSIONS
https://imgbox.com/bMUaaPYH

BIGGEST POLLUTERS in the world are WESTERN WHITE COUNTRIES
https://imgbox.com/9xfDln7k

Scotland cut 14 MILLION TREES
https://imgbox.com/IF49T8mt

SINGLE USAGE PLASTICS - Western Countries BIGGEST POLLUTERS
https://imgbox.com/7fsTgALC

BILLIONAIRES EMIT the MOST GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS - Most billionaires
are WESTERNERS
https://imgbox.com/hSBmWoD7

RESPONSIBILITY FOR CLIMATE BREAK DOWN - WESTERNERS are the EVIL POLLUTERS
https://imgbox.com/l5jJMqnF

COAL POWER EMISSIONS PER CAPITA - AUSTRALIA, USA, CANADA, GERMANY
https://imgbox.com/jxf8Z63C

COAL CONSUMPTION - WORLD vs India, China
https://imgbox.com/QHkgVPaJ

WHO CONSUMES the MOST BEEF? - Western Whites
https://imgbox.com/zxxMD9Qc

EASY CONCLUSION:

Western White Countries are PURE EVIL COUNTRIES who BRAINWASH the world
24x7x365 with "WORDS and DEEDS" that Western Whites are ANGELS and the
rest of the world are EVIL.

The REASON the EVIL WHITES perpetrate this MASSIVE DECEPTION is they
figured out that human species are nothing but BRAINWASHABLE ANIMALS
with VERY FEW having the ability to "THINK" and PERCEIVE the TRUTH and
FACTS, which makes it VERY EASY for the EVIL WHITES to GET AWAY with
MASSACRES, MURDERS, GENOCIDES, RAPES, COUPS, PLUNDERS, RACISM, SADISM,
PERVERSIONS, BLOOD LUST and THIEVERY.

Entire rest of the world should REALLY INVADE the EVIL WEST and FORCIBLY
CIVILIZE, REFORM, HUMANIZE the EVIL Whites and SUCK the ARROGANCE, BLOOD
LUST, RACISM and THIEVERY out of their DNA.

Nothing personal against you. Only your EVIL GOVTS and CIA MI6 MI5
controlled MEDIA who pathologically LIE, TWIST, SPIN, DECEIVE and
MANIPULATE the world 24x7x365.

WHITES DON'T understand the MENTALITY and MODUS OPERANDI of their fellow
EVIL WHITES.

EVERYTHING is a LIE in the Western countries. Westerners live in a
STINKY OCEAN OF LIES, HAPPILY WITHOUT even an IOTA of GUILT or SHAME.

Re: Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel Economy Class To Guwahati

<ufbaoc$1fha7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28363&group=uk.sport.cricket#28363

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Economy Class To Guwahati
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 01:31:09 -0700
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 08:31 UTC

On 10/1/2023 12:43 AM, max.it wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Oct 2023 06:01:33 +0100, David North
> <nospam@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>>> did the indian team fly economy too? they were in rajkot on the other side
>>> of the county on tuesday, so thats a long way to come for nothing but
>>> a washout.
>>
>> According to Cricinfo, India got a charter flight.
>>
>> https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-cricket-world-cup-warm-up-matches-2023-24-1393958/india-vs-england-warm-up-1393962/match-preview
>>

> I'm surprised India don't have their own BCCI-1 with gym and nets.
>

> max.it

BCCI can certainly AFFORD it but I don't think ANY player would want to
do GYM sessions in a flight.

Re: Cricket World Cup Defending Champions Team England Made To Travel Economy Class To Guwahati

<q9vihihgjusr9ln33kpmm58pcamrnr0jlp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28367&group=uk.sport.cricket#28367

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2023 15:14:33 +0100
 by: max.it - Sun, 1 Oct 2023 14:14 UTC

On Sun, 1 Oct 2023 01:31:09 -0700, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> wrote:

>On 10/1/2023 12:43 AM, max.it wrote:
>> On Sun, 1 Oct 2023 06:01:33 +0100, David North
>> <nospam@lane-farm.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>>> According to Cricinfo, India got a charter flight.
>>>
>>> https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-cricket-world-cup-warm-up-matches-2023-24-1393958/india-vs-england-warm-up-1393962/match-preview
>>>

>> I'm surprised India don't have their own BCCI-1 with gym and nets.
>>

>> max.it
>

>BCCI can certainly AFFORD it but I don't think ANY player would want to
>do GYM sessions in a flight.

A friend is a horse trainer. He works for very wealthy middle east
people and they have their own aircraft specially kitted out to
transport a couple of horses. He has to fly with them and he says it's
really dangerous. They have to keep the animals calm with minimum
drugs used because there's a timescale for the transport drugs to wear
off so they don't interfere with sports drug tests. The horses aren't
asleep and they're still well capable of kicking their way out of the
aircraft should they panic.
That's a job I wouldn't like to do. I done a school holiday as a
stable hand and that's all it took to put me off horses forever.

max.it