Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bucktoothed hypocrite barmaid fantasizes in public
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 23:17:55 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 04:17 UTC

Pretty embarrassing how these projecting Bolsheviks always have to
attach sexual overtones to everything - This 3rd world cunt looks like
leveftover garbage and she actually thinks she is hot.

```````````````

'It is bizarrely anti-feminist': AOC is roasted for saying any
Republican who criticizes her 'just wants to date me' after being caught
enjoying Florida and is accused of 'using sex to deflect from her COVID
hypocrisy'

The New York congresswoman angered Republicans when the photo of
her December 30 lunch in Miami with boyfriend Riley Roberts was published
Her opponents noting that the strident supporter of mask mandates
was not wearing a face mask
The conversation generated a plethora of replies, with former Trump
advisor Steve Cortes angered by Ocasio-Cortez 'frolicking in free Florida'
Ocasio-Cortez replied with scorn, calling Cortes a 'creepy weirdo'
for her remarks about her boyfriend's Birkenstock sandals
'I relate to AOC,' replied CNN's Mary Katharine Ham. 'Literally
every criticism of me boils down to people being disappointed they can't
have sex with me'
Other conservatives trashed AOC's comments, with Meghan McCain
calling them 'bizarrely anti-feminist' in a now-deleted tweet

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10361641/AOC-roasted-saying-Republicans-criticize-just-wants-date-caught-maskless.html

Re: Bucktoothed hypocrite barmaid fantasizes in public

<20220103131351.000026fa@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2853&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2853

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 13:13:51 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 13:13 UTC

On Sun, 2 Jan 2022 23:17:55 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> This 3rd world cunt looks like leveftover garbage

You are SEXIST MISOGYNISTIC PROPAGANDIST SCUM. But we all already knew that.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Bucktoothed hypocrite barmaid fantasizes in public