Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Cuomo dindu nuffins
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 16:17:15 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 21:17 UTC

What a farce, the blood stained, groping hands of this corrupt wingnut
are washed clean in 1 fell swoop, leading to the question - If he dindu
nuffins, then why did they force him out of office under threat of
impeachment in favor of the plastic bitch in the first place ?

```````````

Cuomo's off the hook: Groping charges against disgraced ex-NY Governor
will be dropped hours after it was revealed Manhattan DA won't prosecute
him for nursing home deaths

Two New York State prosecutors are to clear Andrew Cuomo of
criminal charges
Albany district attorney is expected to drop a forcible touching
complaint against the former governor
DA: Complaint made by former aide Brittany Commisso 'potentially
defective'
In Manhattan the district attorney is also not filing any charges
against Cuomo in the nursing home scandal
But he still faces a federal and state probe over claims his COVID
measures were to blame for 15,500 nursing home deaths in early 2020
Last week, Cuomo was told he won't face criminal charges stemming
from allegations from two women, including a state trooper over unwanted
kisses

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10366717/Groping-charges-against-disgraced-ex-NY-Governor-dropped.html

Re: Cuomo dindu nuffins

<0vmBJ.81760$Bu7.31578@fx26.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2895&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2895

Subject: Re: Cuomo dindu nuffins
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 14:40:43 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 19:40 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> What a farce, the blood stained, groping hands of this corrupt wingnut
> are washed clean in 1 fell swoop, leading to the question - If he dindu
> nuffins, then why did they force him out of office under threat of
> impeachment in favor of the plastic bitch in the first place ?
>
> ```````````
>

> Cuomo's off the hook: Groping charges against disgraced ex-NY Governor
> will be dropped hours after it was revealed Manhattan DA won't prosecute
> him for nursing home deaths
>
>     Two New York State prosecutors are to clear Andrew Cuomo of
> criminal charges
>     Albany district attorney is expected to drop a forcible touching
> complaint against the former governor
>     DA: Complaint made by former aide Brittany Commisso 'potentially
> defective'
>     In Manhattan the district attorney is also not filing any charges
> against Cuomo in the nursing home scandal
>     But he still faces a federal and state probe over claims his COVID
> measures were to blame for 15,500 nursing home deaths in early 2020
>     Last week, Cuomo was told he won't face criminal charges stemming
> from allegations from two women, including a state trooper over unwanted
> kisses
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10366717/Groping-charges-against-disgraced-ex-NY-Governor-dropped.html

Easy to see what went on here.
His well known groping and sexual abuse became so blatant and with
relatives of 1,000's of dead seniors rightly speaking out, he became too
hot for them to defend so told him listen, heres whats going to happen.

You are going to resign but maintain your innocence, we of course have
to say that we are going to investigate you and bring criminal charges
if warranted.
The plastic bitch takes your place, you go on to enjoy all your ill
begotten gains, and after a suitable interval, we'll say "Nothing to see
here !" and drop the investigation.

"Leadership during a pandemic" indeed.

````````````````

Andrew Cuomo accusers slam DA for dropping criminal groping charge
against him: 'The law does not properly punish the acts of so many
abusive men in power'

New York's disgraced former governor Andrew Cuomo will not be
prosecuted for allegedly groping Brittany Commisso at mansion in 2020,
due to technicality
Fellow Cuomo accusers Alyssa McGrath and Virginia Limmiatis said
through their attorney that while disappointed in the outcome, they were
not surprised
Cuomo was due to be arraigned on Friday over claims he
inappropriately touched former staffer Commisso, 33, in November 2020
Cuomo could still face civil lawsuits, Albany County's district
attorney says
It's the fourth time in a week that allegations against Cuomo have
been dropped
Commisso previously claimed Cuomo pulled her in close to give her a
hug, reached under her blouse and then fondled her inside the Executive
Mansion

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10371379/Andrew-Cuomo-accusers-slam-Albany-County-DA-dropping-criminal-groping-charge-against-him.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Cuomo dindu nuffins