Prices higher in Alaska and Hawaii.

aus+uk / uk.sport.cricket / Re: West Indies v England schedule

SubjectAuthor
* West Indies v England schedulemax.it
`* Re: West Indies v England scheduleJohn Hall
 `* Re: West Indies v England scheduleFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
  +* Re: West Indies v England scheduleJohn Hall
  |`* Re: West Indies v England schedulemike
  | `* Re: West Indies v England scheduleJohn Hall
  |  `* Re: West Indies v England schedulemax.it
  |   `* Re: West Indies v England schedulemike
  |    `* Re: West Indies v England scheduleJohn Hall
  |     `* Re: West Indies v England schedulemike
  |      `* Re: West Indies v England scheduleJohn Hall
  |       `- Re: West Indies v England schedulemike
  `- Re: West Indies v England scheduleFBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

1
West Indies v England schedule

<dhrkmi14s9d1382ehjrhd4s1qt8jbvte3e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28901&group=uk.sport.cricket#28901

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: West Indies v England schedule
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2023 23:37:38 +0000
 by: max.it - Fri, 1 Dec 2023 23:37 UTC

December

3 1st ODI, Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua (13:30 GMT)

6 2nd ODI, Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua (17:30 GMT)

9 3rd ODI, Kensington Oval, Barbados (17:30 GMT)

12 1st T20, Kensington Oval, Barbados (22:00 GMT)

14 2nd T20, National Cricket Stadium, Grenada (17:30 GMT)

16 3rd T20, National Cricket Stadium, Grenada (17:30 GMT)

19 4th T20, Brian Lara Cricket Academy, Trinidad and Tobago (22:00
GMT)

21 5th T20, Brian Lara Cricket Academy, Trinidad and Tobago (22:00
GMT)

Re: West Indies v England schedule

<qDKrguAjuYblFwz7@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28903&group=uk.sport.cricket#28903

From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: West Indies v England schedule
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 08:19:47 +0000
 by: John Hall - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 08:19 UTC

In message <dhrkmi14s9d1382ehjrhd4s1qt8jbvte3e@4ax.com>, max. it
<max@tea.time> writes

>December
>
>3 1st ODI, Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua (13:30 GMT)
>
>6 2nd ODI, Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua (17:30 GMT)
>
>9 3rd ODI, Kensington Oval, Barbados (17:30 GMT)
>
>12 1st T20, Kensington Oval, Barbados (22:00 GMT)
>
>14 2nd T20, National Cricket Stadium, Grenada (17:30 GMT)
>
>16 3rd T20, National Cricket Stadium, Grenada (17:30 GMT)
>
>19 4th T20, Brian Lara Cricket Academy, Trinidad and Tobago (22:00
>GMT)
>
>21 5th T20, Brian Lara Cricket Academy, Trinidad and Tobago (22:00
>GMT)

Well the first match could have gone better! On that pitch, WI shouldn't
have been able to score at 11 an over for the last 10 overs. Credit to
Hope and Shepherd, but Curran had a bit of a 'mare. Given that the pitch
gave some help to the spinners, I feel that Buttler should have bowled
Jacks for at least a few overs in the middle of the innings. Then he
would have had a bit of slack, and wouldn't have been forced to keep
bowling Curran at the death when he was going round the park.
--
John Hall
"Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people

Re: West Indies v England schedule

<e5ef97c7-7401-47a2-a254-667ef1da4858@america.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28904&group=uk.sport.cricket#28904

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 02:28:27 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 10:28 UTC

On 12/4/2023 12:19 AM, John Hall wrote:
> In message <dhrkmi14s9d1382ehjrhd4s1qt8jbvte3e@4ax.com>, max. it
> <max@tea.time> writes
>>

>> December
>>
>> 3 1st ODI, Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua (13:30 GMT)
>>
>> 6 2nd ODI, Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua (17:30 GMT)
>>
>> 9 3rd ODI, Kensington Oval, Barbados (17:30 GMT)
>>
>> 12 1st T20, Kensington Oval, Barbados (22:00 GMT)
>>
>> 14 2nd T20, National Cricket Stadium, Grenada (17:30 GMT)
>>
>> 16 3rd T20, National Cricket Stadium, Grenada (17:30 GMT)
>>
>> 19 4th T20, Brian Lara Cricket Academy, Trinidad and Tobago (22:00
>> GMT)
>>
>> 21 5th T20, Brian Lara Cricket Academy, Trinidad and Tobago (22:00
>> GMT)
>
> Well the first match could have gone better! On that pitch, WI shouldn't
> have been able to score at 11 an over for the last 10 overs. Credit to
> Hope and Shepherd, but Curran had a bit of a 'mare. Given that the pitch
> gave some help to the spinners, I feel that Buttler should have bowled
> Jacks for at least a few overs in the middle of the innings. Then he
> would have had a bit of slack, and wouldn't have been forced to keep
> bowling Curran at the death when he was going round the park.

I went to sleep when WI were at around 236/5.

Sam Curran has been woefully out of form for a long time.

Even in the last IPL his performance was mediocre despite being in the
top two or three HIGHEST PAID IPL players.

Hyderabad Sunrisers RELEASING Harry Brook just after ONE SEASON is a
mistake I think.

Butler should take a break for a couple of games to get out of the rut.

Re: West Indies v England schedule

<VA+Ug$BzFbblFwlI@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28905&group=uk.sport.cricket#28905

From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 11:01:07 +0000
 by: John Hall - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 11:01 UTC

In message <e5ef97c7-7401-47a2-a254-667ef1da4858@america.com>,
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com>
writes
>On 12/4/2023 12:19 AM, John Hall wrote:
<snip>
>> Well the first match could have gone better! On that pitch, WI
>>shouldn't have been able to score at 11 an over for the last 10 overs.
>>Credit to Hope and Shepherd, but Curran had a bit of a 'mare. Given
>>that the pitch gave some help to the spinners, I feel that Buttler
>>should have bowled Jacks for at least a few overs in the middle of
>>the innings. Then he would have had a bit of slack, and wouldn't have
>>been forced to keep bowling Curran at the death when he was going round the park.
>

>I went to sleep when WI were at around 236/5.
>
>Sam Curran has been woefully out of form for a long time.
>
>Even in the last IPL his performance was mediocre despite being in the
>top two or three HIGHEST PAID IPL players.

Yes, it's a remarkable turn-around from in the T20 WC just 12 months
ago. I think his confidence is totally shot ATM. I imagine that he won't
get another IPL stint this summer. That may be for the best, as it will
give him a chance to regain form and confidence next summer in the less
pressurised world of county cricket.

>Hyderabad Sunrisers RELEASING Harry Brook just after ONE SEASON is a
>mistake I think.

Yes, it looks like it.

>Butler should take a break for a couple of games to get out of the rut.

Yes, he's another one badly lacking in form and confidence. Either Salt
or Pope could replace him as keeper. Who could then captain from such an
inexperienced squad isn't obvious. Ordinarily one would say Curran, but
he obviously needs to be rested/dropped too. Maybe Pope, as the Test
vice-captain, or possibly Crawley?
--
John Hall
"Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people
from coughing."
Sir Ralph Richardson (1902-83)

Re: West Indies v England schedule

<6dc83475-f1e3-4011-83f0-c5f3931a1c44n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28906&group=uk.sport.cricket#28906

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 08:02:22 -0800 (PST)
From: dmike...@yahoo.co.uk (mike)
 by: mike - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 16:02 UTC

On Monday, December 4, 2023 at 11:02:49 AM UTC, John Hall wrote:
> In message <e5ef97c7-7401-47a2...@america.com>,
> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer <FBInCIAnNSATe...@america.com>
> writes
> >On 12/4/2023 12:19 AM, John Hall wrote:
> <snip>
> >> Well the first match could have gone better! On that pitch, WI
> >>shouldn't have been able to score at 11 an over for the last 10 overs.
> >>Credit to Hope and Shepherd, but Curran had a bit of a 'mare. Given
> >>that the pitch gave some help to the spinners, I feel that Buttler
> >>should have bowled Jacks for at least a few overs in the middle of
> >>the innings. Then he would have had a bit of slack, and wouldn't have
> >>been forced to keep bowling Curran at the death when he was going round the park.

Buttlers become a zombie. at 213-5, england should have gone on to win. If anyone
needed to be rested/omitted it was curran, apparently the thinking is to let
him have a chance to find his form before india. it seems they still thinking
of taking him on the india tour. seems nuts. as you say jacks should have
taken over when the doc finished his spell. But curran shouldnt have been
on the tour. At least 1 experienced quick should have gone eg Willey but
they pissed him off in the WC.

but england were 30-40 runs short on this wkt, and showed the same old
probs losing wkts in 2s, the only bowler to come out of it with any credit
was ahmed.

> >Butler should take a break for a couple of games to get out of the rut.
> >
> Yes, he's another one badly lacking in form and confidence. Either Salt
> or Pope could replace him as keeper. Who could then captain from such an
> inexperienced squad isn't obvious. Ordinarily one would say Curran, but
> he obviously needs to be rested/dropped too. Maybe Pope, as the Test
> vice-captain, or possibly Crawley?

as crawley was cap for the ireland games, i assume it would be him, despite
his inexperience. ATM Buttler isnt worth his place in the side.

cant rem who it was but someone was out cJoseph bShepherd just
in time for advent.

mike

Re: West Indies v England schedule

<n7Yfh9AT6fblFwBE@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28907&group=uk.sport.cricket#28907

From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 16:30:11 +0000
 by: John Hall - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 16:30 UTC

In message <6dc83475-f1e3-4011-83f0-c5f3931a1c44n@googlegroups.com>,
mike <dmike204@yahoo.co.uk> writes
>On Monday, December 4, 2023 at 11:02:490 >> In message <e5ef97c7-7401-47a2...@america.com>,
>> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer <FBInCIAnNSATe...@america.com>
>> writes
>> >On 12/4/2023 12:19 AM, John Hall wrote:
>> <snip>
>> >

>Buttlers become a zombie. at 213-5, england should have gone on to win.
>If anyone
>needed to be rested/omitted it was curran, apparently the thinking is to let
>him have a chance to find his form before india. it seems they still thinking
>of taking him on the india tour. seems nuts. as you say jacks should have
>taken over when the doc finished his spell. But curran shouldnt have been
>on the tour. At least 1 experienced quick should have gone eg Willey but
>they pissed him off in the WC.
>
>but england were 30-40 runs short on this wkt, and showed the same old
>probs losing wkts in 2s,

I thought 325 was pretty good, even though they got rather stuck for a
while mid-innings.

> the only bowler to come out of it with any credit
>was ahmed.

I thought Livingstone and Atkinson also did pretty well. Atkinson's last
couple of overs at the death, in particular, were very good, but
unfortunately that was undone by the bowler at the other end.

>> >Butler should take a break for a couple of games to get out of the rut.
>> >
>> Yes, he's another one badly lacking in form and confidence. Either Salt
>> or Pope could replace him as keeper. Who could then captain from such an
>> inexperienced squad isn't obvious. Ordinarily one would say Curran, but
>> he obviously needs to be rested/dropped too. Maybe Pope, as the Test
>> vice-captain, or possibly Crawley?
>
>as crawley was cap for the ireland games, i assume it would be him, despite
>his inexperience. ATM Buttler isnt worth his place in the side.
>
>cant rem who it was but someone was out cJoseph bShepherd just
>in time for advent.

:)

England could do with a saviour right now, but unfortunately only
footballers seem to be called Jesus.
--
John Hall
"Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people
from coughing."
Sir Ralph Richardson (1902-83)

Re: West Indies v England schedule

<3b3smihcopbgdvahdh3qbtv211aor4h655@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28908&group=uk.sport.cricket#28908

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2023 17:34:24 +0000
 by: max.it - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 17:34 UTC

On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 16:30:11 +0000, John Hall <john_nospam@jhall.co.uk>
wrote:

>In message <6dc83475-f1e3-4011-83f0-c5f3931a1c44n@googlegroups.com>,
>mike <dmike204@yahoo.co.uk> writes
>>On Monday, December 4, 2023 at 11:02:490 >> In message <e5ef97c7-7401-47a2...@america.com>,
>>> FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer <FBInCIAnNSATe...@america.com>
>>> writes
>>> <snip>
>>> >

>>Buttlers become a zombie. at 213-5, england should have gone on to win.
>>If anyone
>>needed to be rested/omitted it was curran, apparently the thinking is to let
>>him have a chance to find his form before india. it seems they still thinking
>>of taking him on the india tour. seems nuts. as you say jacks should have
>>taken over when the doc finished his spell. But curran shouldnt have been
>>on the tour. At least 1 experienced quick should have gone eg Willey but
>>they pissed him off in the WC.
>>
>>but england were 30-40 runs short on this wkt, and showed the same old
>>probs losing wkts in 2s,
>
>I thought 325 was pretty good, even though they got rather stuck for a
>while mid-innings.
>
>> the only bowler to come out of it with any credit
>>was ahmed.
>
>I thought Livingstone and Atkinson also did pretty well. Atkinson's last
>couple of overs at the death, in particular, were very good, but
>unfortunately that was undone by the bowler at the other end.

>>> Yes, he's another one badly lacking in form and confidence. Either Salt
>>> or Pope could replace him as keeper. Who could then captain from such an
>>> inexperienced squad isn't obvious. Ordinarily one would say Curran, but
>>> he obviously needs to be rested/dropped too. Maybe Pope, as the Test
>>> vice-captain, or possibly Crawley?
>>
>>as crawley was cap for the ireland games, i assume it would be him, despite
>>his inexperience. ATM Buttler isnt worth his place in the side.
>>
>>cant rem who it was but someone was out cJoseph bShepherd just
>>in time for advent.
>
>:)
>
>England could do with a saviour right now, but unfortunately only
>footballers seem to be called Jesus.

Jesus was actually supposed to be born here, but they couldn't find
three wise men or a virgin.

max.it

Re: West Indies v England schedule

<7a329ee8-ec48-4106-a24a-8244f66d301en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28909&group=uk.sport.cricket#28909

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 08:38:16 -0800 (PST)
From: dmike...@yahoo.co.uk (mike)
 by: mike - Tue, 5 Dec 2023 16:38 UTC

On Monday, December 4, 2023 at 5:34:29 PM UTC, max.it wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 16:30:11 +0000, John Hall <john_...@jhall.co.uk>
> wrote:
> >England could do with a saviour right now, but unfortunately only
> >footballers seem to be called Jesus.

i notice that KP made 77 in a T20 in india tother day but at 43 fitness might be an issue.
however bazball would surely have suited him.

> Jesus was actually supposed to be born here, but they couldn't find
> three wise men or a virgin.

that really could have changed history

mike

Re: West Indies v England schedule

<LpNOhoAcmuclFwtt@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28913&group=uk.sport.cricket#28913

From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 10:02:04 +0000
 by: John Hall - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 10:02 UTC

In message <7a329ee8-ec48-4106-a24a-8244f66d301en@googlegroups.com>,
mike <dmike204@yahoo.co.uk> writes
>On Monday, December 4, 2023 at 5:34:290 >> On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 16:30:11 +0000, John Hall <john_...@jhall.co.uk>
>> wrote:
>> >England could do with a saviour right now, but unfortunately only
>> >footballers seem to be called Jesus.
>
>i notice that KP made 77 in a T20 in india tother day but at 43 fitness
>might be an issue.
>however bazball would surely have suited him.
>
>> Jesus was actually supposed to be born here, but they couldn't find
>> three wise men or a virgin.
>
>that really could have changed history
>
>mike

A remarkable turn-round in the second match on Wednesday, for Curran and
Buttler in particular of course. It didn't hurt that Buttler won the
toss yet again, and was able to insert WI on a pitch that had some life
in it initially.
--
John Hall
"Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people
from coughing."
Sir Ralph Richardson (1902-83)

Re: West Indies v England schedule

<003ade2e-a91f-46da-9313-d3898ef991d1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28914&group=uk.sport.cricket#28914

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 08:47:17 -0800 (PST)
From: dmike...@yahoo.co.uk (mike)
 by: mike - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 16:47 UTC

On Friday, December 8, 2023 at 10:07:08 AM UTC, John Hall wrote:
> In message <7a329ee8-ec48-4106...@googlegroups.com>,
> mike <dmik...@yahoo.co.uk> writes
> >
> >i notice that KP made 77 in a T20 in india tother day but at 43 fitness
> >might be an issue.
> >however bazball would surely have suited him.
> >
> >> Jesus was actually supposed to be born here, but they couldn't find
> >> three wise men or a virgin.
> >
> >that really could have changed history
> >
> >mike
> A remarkable turn-round in the second match on Wednesday, for Curran and
> Buttler in particular of course. It didn't hurt that Buttler won the
> toss yet again, and was able to insert WI on a pitch that had some life
> in it initially.

yes until this innings that was his 1 success in the WC, he just keeps winning the toss,
and his luck here paid off. conditions for batting seemed easier later. it really was
time that both of them 'put in a perfomance' but i wish theyd done it in the WC
not in the caribbean end of year junket. Another impressive spell by ahmed, i dunno
if they are seriously considering him for the test team in india, but leach has to prove
his fitness and moeen and rashid arnt going, so there are vacancies for at least
2 spinners.

mike

Re: West Indies v England schedule

<XjzwT2BxJ1clFw$b@jhall_nospamxx.co.uk>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28915&group=uk.sport.cricket#28915

From: john_nos...@jhall.co.uk (John Hall)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 17:29:21 +0000
 by: John Hall - Fri, 8 Dec 2023 17:29 UTC

In message <003ade2e-a91f-46da-9313-d3898ef991d1n@googlegroups.com>,
mike <dmike204@yahoo.co.uk> writes
>On Friday, December 8, 2023 at 10:07:080 >> A remarkable turn-round in the second match on Wednesday, for Curran and
>> Buttler in particular of course. It didn't hurt that Buttler won the
>> toss yet again, and was able to insert WI on a pitch that had some life
>> in it initially.
>
>yes until this innings that was his 1 success in the WC, he just keeps
>winning the toss,
>and his luck here paid off. conditions for batting seemed easier later.

Yes. I think his main reason for batting second was the likelihood of
dew, since it was a day/night match. In the event the match finished so
early that I don't think dew really came into it.

> it really was
>time that both of them 'put in a perfomance' but i wish theyd done it in the WC
>not in the caribbean end of year junket. Another impressive spell by
>ahmed, i dunno
>if they are seriously considering him for the test team in india,

I'm sure they are.

> but leach has to prove
>his fitness and moeen and rashid arnt going, so there are vacancies for
>at least
>2 spinners.
>
>mike

Yes, I expect they will take at least two specialist spinners and
possibly three, plus Root of course. I think Leach - assuming he's
passed fit - and Ahmed will go, and possibly Dawson or Jacks.
--
John Hall
"Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people
from coughing."
Sir Ralph Richardson (1902-83)

Re: West Indies v England schedule

<f7e21055-c33e-47b7-b0df-5c3c69f83c0dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28919&group=uk.sport.cricket#28919

Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 08:21:52 -0800 (PST)
From: dmike...@yahoo.co.uk (mike)
 by: mike - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 16:21 UTC

On Friday, December 8, 2023 at 5:29:50 PM UTC, John Hall wrote:
> In message <003ade2e-a91f-46da...@googlegroups.com>,
> mike <dmik...@yahoo.co.uk> writes
> >On Friday, December 8, 2023 at 10:07:080 >> A remarkable turn-round in the second match on Wednesday, for Curran and
> >> Buttler in particular of course. It didn't hurt that Buttler won the
> >> toss yet again, and was able to insert WI on a pitch that had some life
> >> in it initially.
> >
> >yes until this innings that was his 1 success in the WC, he just keeps
> >winning the toss,

i shouldnt have said that now he prob wont win the toss for ages

but defeat to a team that didnt even qualify for the WC with a side even more
inexperienced than england was not a new begining. difficult conditions but
awful batting for the most part. lot of rain around everywhere yesterday be it
safyland, melbourne or barbados.

Butler 1x50 in 16 innings, 9 losses out of 13, wow what a great job mott
has done to the former world champions. and weve got 3 more years
of motty, pity the ecb didnt make his contract performance related.

again the death bowling gave the game to the windies. to be fair
atkinson went for 2 yorkers got it wrong, the doc fluffed a
chance and the over went for 24. butler walked up the pitch
to talk to atkinson but he backed away walking backwards. v odd.

apparently we dont play another odi until september [which will
prob be rain affected too] no wonder were shite.

mike

Re: West Indies v England schedule

<ulbfvt$1tqp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28925&group=uk.sport.cricket#28925

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 21:38:05 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 05:38 UTC

On 12/4/2023 2:28 AM, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 12/4/2023 12:19 AM, John Hall wrote:
>> In message <dhrkmi14s9d1382ehjrhd4s1qt8jbvte3e@4ax.com>, max. it
>> <max@tea.time> writes
>>>

>>> December
>>>
>>> 3 1st ODI, Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua (13:30 GMT)
>>>
>>> 6 2nd ODI, Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua (17:30 GMT)
>>>
>>> 9 3rd ODI, Kensington Oval, Barbados (17:30 GMT)
>>>
>>> 12 1st T20, Kensington Oval, Barbados (22:00 GMT)
>>>
>>> 14 2nd T20, National Cricket Stadium, Grenada (17:30 GMT)
>>>
>>> 16 3rd T20, National Cricket Stadium, Grenada (17:30 GMT)
>>>
>>> 19 4th T20, Brian Lara Cricket Academy, Trinidad and Tobago (22:00
>>> GMT)
>>>
>>> 21 5th T20, Brian Lara Cricket Academy, Trinidad and Tobago (22:00
>>> GMT)
>>
>> Well the first match could have gone better! On that pitch, WI
>> shouldn't have been able to score at 11 an over for the last 10 overs.
>> Credit to Hope and Shepherd, but Curran had a bit of a 'mare. Given
>> that the pitch gave some help to the spinners, I feel that Buttler
>> should have bowled Jacks for at least a few overs in the middle of the
>> innings. Then he would have had a bit of slack, and wouldn't have been
>> forced to keep bowling Curran at the death when he was going round the
>> park.
>

> I went to sleep when WI were at around 236/5.
>
> Sam Curran has been woefully out of form for a long time.
>
> Even in the last IPL his performance was mediocre despite being in the
> top two or three HIGHEST PAID IPL players.
>
> Hyderabad Sunrisers RELEASING Harry Brook just after ONE SEASON is a
> mistake I think.
>
> Butler should take a break for a couple of games to get out of the rut.

I am ALWAYS AHEAD of the rest of the human species.

I said on Dec 4th that Butler SHOULD TAKE A BREAK to get out of the rut.

Today, Andrew Miller and Alan Gardner said that on ESPN.

Does Buttler simply need a break?

Andrew Miller explains why he thinks the wicketkeeper-batter should take
some time off from cricket to rediscover his best form

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/39095942