From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket,misc.survivalism,soc.culture.usa
Subject: How the Christian West TURNED a middle eastern BROWN JESUS in to a
WHITE JESUS
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 08:30:20 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 16:30 UTC

How the Christian West TURNED a middle eastern BROWN JESUS in to a WHITE
JESUS

https://news.artnet.com/art-world/jesus-face-forensic-anthropology-art-392823

Medical Artist Reveals What Jesus Christ Looked Like Using Forensic Science

The real face of Jesus, just in time for Christmas.

Henri Neuendorf, December 16, 2015

This portrait of Jesus differs significantly from his depictions in
Western art.
Photo: via Popular Mechanics.

The physical appearance of Jesus Christ remains a mystery. No
description of what Jesus looked like is included in the New Testament,
and there are no skeletal or bodily remains on which to perform a DNA
analysis. That means our ideas about his appearance have been formed
mostly by subjective artistic depictions. Until now.

Popular Mechanics reports that British forensic experts and Israeli
archaeologists have collaborated to develop a computer model of Jesus
Christ’s face based on forensic anthropology.

Led by retired medical artist Dr Richard Neave, formerly of the
University of Manchester, the images constructed by the team of
scientists suggest that Christ might have had a wide face, with dark
eyes, short dark hair, a bushy beard, and tanned skin.
Scientists believe Jesus had a wide face with a thick beard and short
hair. Photo: The Daily Mail

Scientists believe Jesus had a wide face, with a thick beard and short hair.
Photo: via The Daily Mail.

Dr Neave and his team based their reconstruction on the analysis of
three ancient Semite skulls—found by Israeli archaeologists and dated to
around the same period when Jesus lived—and combined the data with
anthropological references.

According to the Daily Mail, the eyes, lips, and nose of Jesus Christ
were estimated based on the shape of the Semite skulls. The calculations
of a computer program worked out the appearance of the underlying
muscles and the skin.

To determine eye, hair and skin color, the scientists studied
anthropological information, such as first century artworks, literary
references, and the Bible.

Based on Paul’s writings in the Bible—which stated that “if a man has
long hair, it is a disgrace to him”—the team ascertained that Jesus
probably had short dark curly hair, and that he wore a beard, as
dictated by Jewish tradition at the time.

The team hypothesized that, based on his occupation as a carpenter,
Jesus would have had a muscular frame, and tanned skin from working
outdoors. They estimated his height at five foot one, and his weight at
around 110 pounds.

The resulting portrait differs significantly from depictions found in
Western literature and Renaissance art. However, the range of artistic
depictions of Jesus vary greatly depending on geographical contexts.
This issue was recently raised, when a New York man sued the
Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York over the public display of
“racist” depictions of Jesus as a blonde-haired white man.

“While Western imagery is dominant, in other parts of the world [Jesus]
is often shown as black, Arab, or Hispanic,” Carlos F. Cardoza-Orlandi,
associate professor of world Christianity at the Columbia Theological
Seminary in Atlanta, told Popular Mechanics.

Re: How the Christian West TURNED a middle eastern BROWN JESUS in to a WHITE JESUS

<kgornih2asqlgqnshkmu5lmgvksig6st8e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28950&group=uk.sport.cricket#28950

From: max...@tea.time (max.it)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: How the Christian West TURNED a middle eastern BROWN JESUS in to a WHITE JESUS
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 17:47:58 +0000
 by: max.it - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 17:47 UTC

On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 08:30:20 -0800, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
<FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> wrote:

>How the Christian West TURNED a middle eastern BROWN JESUS in to a WHITE
>JESUS

Have you ever seen the Muhamed Ali interview?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI6X386lc9A

max.it

Re: How the Christian West TURNED a middle eastern BROWN JESUS in to a WHITE JESUS

<3bc26ada-0435-4bca-8765-e7394aa15bae@america.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28953&group=uk.sport.cricket#28953

From: FBInCIAn...@america.com (FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer)
Newsgroups: uk.sport.cricket
Subject: Re: How the Christian West TURNED a middle eastern BROWN JESUS in to
a WHITE JESUS
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 05:27:13 -0800
 by: FBInCIAnNSATerrorist - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 13:27 UTC

On 12/16/2023 9:47 AM, max.it wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 08:30:20 -0800, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
> <FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer@america.com> wrote:
>

>> How the Christian West TURNED a middle eastern BROWN JESUS in to a WHITE
>> JESUS
>>
> Have you ever seen the Muhamed Ali interview?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI6X386lc9A
>
> max.it

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

Muhammad Ali is NOT ONLY a GREAT BOXER, he is also a VERY SMART MAN.

Thanks for posting the link. I am NOT aware of this GEM from Muhammad Ali.