Positively no smoking.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Ihu variant

SubjectAuthor
* Ihu variantTWP
+- Re: Ihu variantTWP
`* Re: Ihu variantTWP
 `* Re: Ihu variantThe Happy Hippy
  +* Re: Ihu variantThe Happy Hippy
  |+* Re: Ihu variantJeSSe
  ||`* Re: Ihu variantThe Happy Hippy
  || `* Re: Ihu variantJeSSe
  ||  `* Re: Ihu variantThe Happy Hippy
  ||   `* Re: Ihu variantJeSSe
  ||    +* Re: Ihu variantThe Happy Hippy
  ||    |`* Re: Ihu variantJeSSe
  ||    | `* Re: Ihu variantThe Happy Hippy
  ||    |  `* Re: Ihu variantJeSSe
  ||    |   `- Re: Ihu variantThe Happy Hippy
  ||    `- Re: Ihu variantJeSSe
  |`* Re: Ihu variantTWP
  | `- Re: Ihu variantThe Happy Hippy
  `- Re: Ihu variantThe Happy Hippy

1
Ihu variant

<dvnBJ.516289$g0K3.483223@fx09.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2899&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2899

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Subject: Ihu variant
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 20:49:13 +0000
 by: TWP - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 20:49 UTC

https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/ihu-variant-of-covid-discovered-in-france-know-more-about-the-new-variant-here-articleshow.html

Re: Ihu variant

<OynBJ.665235$uzv3.238029@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2900&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2900

Subject: Re: Ihu variant
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 20:53:02 +0000
 by: TWP - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 20:53 UTC

On 05/01/2022 20:49, TWP wrote:
> https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/ihu-variant-of-covid-discovered-in-france-know-more-about-the-new-variant-here-articleshow.html

"The scientists in France have discovered a new strain of Coronavirus
that is believed to be more infectious than the highly transmissible
Omicron variant."

It's even more infections than the one that was previously even more
infections than the last one - that sound pretty damned infectious to me!

Re: Ihu variant

<VUoBJ.1431530$mMM3.955117@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2901&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2901

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 22:24:53 +0000
 by: TWP - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 22:24 UTC

On 05/01/2022 20:49, TWP wrote:
> https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/ihu-variant-of-covid-discovered-in-france-know-more-about-the-new-variant-here-articleshow.html

"At least 12 cases of the new variant have been reported near
Marseilles, with reports indicating that majority of the victims were
hospitalised."

Re: Ihu variant

<20220106112901.0000542c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2907&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2907

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 11:29:01 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 11:29 UTC

On Wed, 5 Jan 2022 22:24:53 +0000
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 05/01/2022 20:49, TWP wrote:
> > https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/ihu-variant-of-covid-discovered-in-france-know-more-about-the-new-variant-here-articleshow.html

> "The scientists in France have discovered a new strain of Coronavirus
> that is believed to be more infectious than the highly transmissible
> Omicron variant."

> "At least 12 cases of the new variant have been reported near
> Marseilles, with reports indicating that majority of the victims were
> hospitalised."

It is hard to say how bad this variant is. It looks bad on paper but France does seem to only have had a dozen or so cases.

Despite predating Omicron it hasn't got the same track record as Omicron which is a bit odd if more infectious, more easily transmissible.

Countries which are tightening their border controls should be able to keep IHU and other emerging mutations out.

The UK however is heading in the opposite direction, removing border controls, no longer requiring tests before departure, nor isolation on arrival. We are giving IHU and every mutation a free pass to come here and spread.

IHU may not be the feared Armageddon mutation but that's going to emerge at some point while we are "living with covid" and Johnson has already decided to let it in.

The hard right were insisting in parliament yesterday that we have simply got to get used to it - Forget lockdowns, restrictions and masks; just let it rip through the country, killing however many it kills.

Some object to labelling them a Death Cult but I think that is a perfect description. It won't matter either way when we are all dead.

Re: Ihu variant

<20220106121913.0000669c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2909&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2909

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 12:19:13 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 12:19 UTC

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 11:29:01 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Countries which are tightening their border controls should be able
> to keep IHU and other emerging mutations out.
>
> The UK however is heading in the opposite direction, removing border
> controls, no longer requiring tests before departure, nor isolation
> on arrival. We are giving IHU and every mutation a free pass to come
> here and spread.

To be fair to Shapps - He has said that he might reintroduce pre-departure tests and isolation if we have let a new mutation in and it gains a foothold.

Government policy has officially become "closing the barn door after the horse has bolted".

It seems we haven't learned the lesson of Omicron. We got lucky there. Despite double-jab vaccination being ineffective against it, a booster shot does appear to work, and it does not, so far, appear to have been as deadly as feared.

We might not be so lucky next time; once it's here we may be stuck with it.

Commonsense says to keep it out, don't let it come here in the first place. But the Junta has precious little of that, little care for public health and people's lives.

Re: Ihu variant

<NXGBJ.160938$Ql5.73720@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2913&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2913

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 13:56:43 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 18:56 UTC

So says the hippycrite who said this just the other day:

> Of course, we can't have people traipsing across Europe to get to Calais. We will need to send charter flights into the Middle East to pick up the rest.

Soros Jr, thankfully you have no resources to back up your big nigger
loving mouth

Re: Ihu variant

<20220106200919.00006c49@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2914&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2914

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:09:19 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:09 UTC

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 13:56:43 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>

> > Commonsense says to keep it out, don't let it come here in the
> > first place.
>

> So says the hippycrite who said this just the other day:
>
> > Of course, we can't have people traipsing across Europe to get to
> > Calais. We will need to send charter flights into the Middle East
> > to pick up the rest.

Nothing contradictory or hypocritical there. You have simply taken what I wrote out of context. It's what PROPAGANDIST SCUM like you do.

> Soros Jr

Thanks for the compliment.

> thankfully you have no resources to back up your big nigger
> loving mouth

Thankfully you are merely WHITE AMERICAN RACIST SCUM who wastes his life bitching about how shit life is and the shithole country you live in.

Talking of resources; you have a well packed armoury and yet you are utterly impotent, can only bitch and mouth off to a foreign newsgroup where people don't care about you or your perceived problems. And you wonder why your life and country is so shit.

Re: Ihu variant

<VgIBJ.197369$SW5.63665@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2917&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2917

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 15:27:31 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:27 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 13:56:43 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>>

>>> Commonsense says to keep it out, don't let it come here in the
>>> first place.
>>

>> So says the hippycrite who said this just the other day:
>>
>>> Of course, we can't have people traipsing across Europe to get to
>>> Calais. We will need to send charter flights into the Middle East
>>> to pick up the rest.
>

> Nothing contradictory or hypocritical there. You have simply taken what I wrote out of context.

That is exactly what you said, you want to fly in countless muslim
freeloaders on charter flights to your overloaded island during a
pandemic, what a POS - And lets not talk about wasting life bitching on
the internet since YOU wrote the book on that

> I'm connected 24/7, and what I post here and in other newsgroups is just a
> small part of the communications with the world I have every day. Jan 9, 2010, 7:04:32 AM

More out of context ???

Re: Ihu variant

<20220106210414.00004c08@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2919&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2919

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 21:04:14 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 21:04 UTC

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 15:27:31 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 13:56:43 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > Nothing contradictory or hypocritical there. You have simply taken
> > what I wrote out of context.
>

> That is exactly what you said

Yes it is and there is nothing contradictory or hypocritical in it.

> you want to fly in countless muslim
> freeloaders on charter flights

I wouldn't call then freeloaders but yes, I would fly them to Britain, put them through quarantine, then process their applications to stay. I was pretty clear on that being what I would do.

> to your overloaded island

It's not overloaded. We have plenty of capacity. As you know the 3 million Hong Kongers we invited here haven't showed up so we definitely have room for 3 million, plus many more.

In fact we are so not overloaded that we have a shortage of critical workers.

> during a pandemic

Pandemic or not it's what I believe we should do.

> what a POS

That's what it's really about. It's not about contradiction or hypocrisy it's simply that you don't like what I say, don't agree with my views.

> And lets not talk about wasting life bitching
> on the internet since YOU wrote the book on that

Yet it's you who are wasting your life.

Has two decades of posting done you any good ? No it hasn't.

> > I'm connected 24/7, and what I post here and in other newsgroups is
> > just a small part of the communications with the world I have every
> > day. Jan 9, 2010, 7:04:32 AM
>
> More out of context ???

Out of context with what ?

It's what I wrote. How you choose to use it will determine whether it's used out of context or not.

The fact you have a post of mine from almost 11 years ago to the day so readily at hand shows just how sad, pathetic and empty your life is. Yes; you really have wasted your life.

Re: Ihu variant

<FOJBJ.160940$Ql5.120345@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2921&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2921

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 17:11:46 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 22:11 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 15:27:31 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Nothing contradictory or hypocritical there. You have simply taken
>>> what I wrote out of context.
>>

>> That is exactly what you said
>
> Yes it is and there is nothing contradictory or hypocritical in it.

You are the one who said it was out of context moron

>> you want to fly in countless muslim
>> freeloaders on charter flights
>
> I wouldn't call then freeloaders but yes, I would fly them to Britain, put them through quarantine, then process their applications to stay. I was pretty clear on that being what I would do.
>

>> to your overloaded island
>
> It's not overloaded. We have plenty of capacity. As you know the 3 million Hong Kongers we invited here haven't showed up so we definitely have room for 3 million, plus many more.
>
> In fact we are so not overloaded that we have a shortage of critical workers.
>

>> during a pandemic
>
> Pandemic or not it's what I believe we should do.
>

>> what a POS
>
> That's what it's really about. It's not about contradiction or hypocrisy it's simply that you don't like what I say, don't agree with my views.
>

>> And lets not talk about wasting life bitching
>> on the internet since YOU wrote the book on that
>
> Yet it's you who are wasting your life.
>
> Has two decades of posting done you any good ? No it hasn't.
>

>>> I'm connected 24/7, and what I post here and in other newsgroups is
>>> just a small part of the communications with the world I have every
>>> day. Jan 9, 2010, 7:04:32 AM
>>
>> More out of context ???
>
> Out of context with what ?
>
> It's what I wrote. How you choose to use it will determine whether it's used out of context or not.

It is used in the context of how you wrote it, unknowingly admitting
that you are an internet addict and in fact have no life outside of it.
Thats what I said at the time, that is what I am saying now. What kind
of man brags about tweeting and facebook posts ?

> The fact you have a post of mine from almost 11 years ago to the day so readily at hand shows just how sad, pathetic and empty your life is. Yes; you really have wasted your life.

I have a good memory, unlike you - And I post links [obviously] simply
because you would have called me a liar and denied ever saying such a
thing if there was no proof.

I also remember when you said you have never been in a fight in your
entire life, or "physical altercation" as you put it.
I remember when you said England should take in 25,000,000 syrians,
better to live on your knees than die on your feet, and more ,,, And
these things are pretty easy to look up, its called google groups.
You are the one who replies to nearly every single post of mine, I am
the one who ignores you for months at a time, so lets not talk about
wasted, obcessed lives you lonesome, childless spinster you.

You want this group just you and TWP [even JOO lover [fake] loose cannon
can't stand you and your bf hills is long gone, probably dead of a liver
failure] and can't stand being outnumbered by default, you may or may
not have your way some time but be damned sure - It will be on my terms,
not yours.

Re: Ihu variant

<20220106233406.00001100@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2923&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2923

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 23:34:06 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 23:34 UTC

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 17:11:46 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> More out of context ???
> >
> > Out of context with what ?
> >
> > It's what I wrote. How you choose to use it will determine whether
> > it's used out of context or not.
>
> It is used in the context of how you wrote it, unknowingly admitting
> that you are an internet addict

Being "connected 24/7" doesn't mean I am using it 24/7. It's as if you haven't heard of cable or fibre, permanent internet connections.

> and in fact have no life outside of it.

That's just more made up shit because you chose to take what I wrote out of context. You do that a lot.

> What kind of man brags about tweeting and facebook posts ?

No idea. I never have. I don't have a Twitter or Facebook account. Never have, never will.

It's just more of your made up shit.

You really have got to stop listening to the voices in your head. I know you never had a formal education, and you are proud of your ignorance, but you really do need to comprehend what is actually written not what you choose to think has been written.

The shit you think you've found which you misguidedly think is some sort of smoking gun which will run me out of town is no such thing.

All it does is make you look like an idiot.

> I have a good memory, unlike you - And I post links [obviously]

Except you didn't. It's lie after lie after lie with you isn't it.

> I also remember when you said you have never been in a fight in your
> entire life, or "physical altercation" as you put it.

True. I have never had the need to defend myself in a brawl, have had no need to brawl.

Brawling isn't the be all and end all that knuckle dragging thugs like you think it is.

One day I may end up in a brawl but, so far, those wanting one have taken the wise option of standing down.

> I remember when you said England should take in 25,000,000 syrians

No idea. Post a link and we'll see what I said and the context I said it in.

It was probably in the context that the UK could take in 25 million, had enough capacity to take in 25 million, possibly more.

Seems unlikely I said 25 million because I don't think Syria has ever had a population that high, but perhaps I did. Post the link.

I am not denying I said it, just can't recall exactly what I wrote so many years ago. I would take it as "sounds about right".

> better to live on your knees than die on your feet

Indeed. Dying on your feet is pointless. Living to fight another day is the best chance of victory if it cannot be immediately had.

I believe the military call it a tactical retreat.

You may have wanted the failed Capitol Hill terrorists to win or die trying, but, I think they made the right tactical decision to retreat in the face of defeat.

Still, I wouldn't have minded if they had all died trying, removed themselves from the gene pool rather continuing to pollute it.

> And
> these things are pretty easy to look up, its called google groups.

I'm not sure of your point. We all know they are. But you don't need links because I have never denied saying what I have actually said. Never.

It seems you are far more obsessed with me than I am. It has always felt a bit weird to me but it's nice to have a fan, as loopy and obsessive as you are. I'm proud to be taking up so much of your life and memory. It's great to know I have gotten so deeply inside your head.

> you lonesome, childless spinster you.

Oh no; a mortal injury. Not.

Be careful or I might start making comments about your cum-stained whores of daughters.

> you
> may or may not have your way some time but be damned sure - It will
> be on my terms, not yours.

ROTFLMAO. As if I have ever bowed to fascists and their fascism. As if I ever will. Bring it on as they say.

As I said; you really are wasting your life away.

Re: Ihu variant

<S5LBJ.129027$g35.74782@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2924&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2924

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 18:40:32 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 23:40 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> No idea. I never have. I don't have a Twitter or Facebook account. Never have, never will.

Hmm, then why did you say this, liar ?

> Jesse
> seems to have missed-out on the social revolution which is 'the internet',
> people Twittering, updating Facebook and MySpace, YouTube, internet-based
> entertainment services ( TV and Radio ) and the global village communicating
> through newsgroups, forums and feedback channels. It's a fast-moving
> interactive world these days and the internet is at its heart.

[drivel snipped]

Re: Ihu variant

<xcLBJ.156$6kH7.64@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2925&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2925

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 23:47:40 +0000
 by: TWP - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 23:47 UTC

On 06/01/2022 12:19, The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 11:29:01 +0000
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Countries which are tightening their border controls should be able
>> to keep IHU and other emerging mutations out.
>>
>> The UK however is heading in the opposite direction, removing border
>> controls, no longer requiring tests before departure, nor isolation
>> on arrival. We are giving IHU and every mutation a free pass to come
>> here and spread.
>
> To be fair to Shapps - He has said that he might reintroduce pre-departure tests and isolation if we have let a new mutation in and it gains a foothold.
>
> Government policy has officially become "closing the barn door after the horse has bolted".
>
> It seems we haven't learned the lesson of Omicron. We got lucky there. Despite double-jab vaccination being ineffective against it, a booster shot does appear to work, and it does not, so far, appear to have been as deadly as feared.
>
> We might not be so lucky next time; once it's here we may be stuck with it.
>
> Commonsense says to keep it out, don't let it come here in the first place. But the Junta has precious little of that, little care for public health and people's lives.

We are going to have to live with it at some point. Whatever
precautions you believe in the day will come when we've done everything
we can reasonably do. There does have to be a return to normal life
just to keep normal life going (if you consider normal life worth
preserving). I've seen things I've bought jump in price by over 10% in
one week. That's probably more than inflation but I would like to still
be able to afford to eat in a years' time.

Buy toilet roll stock! I mean actually stock up on toilet roll!

When will the madness end HH? I didn't see this for my senior years!
Actually to be fair I imagined a hell of a lot worse for this time in my
youth. By now I expected to be a black belt in fighting man-eating rats
made super-intelligent and highly radioactive in the global nuclear
holocaust. I suppose from that point of view coronavirus is actually an
improvement.

Re: Ihu variant

<bmLBJ.261961$3q9.245107@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2927&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2927

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 18:57:57 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 23:57 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> [...]
> thing if there was no proof.
>
> I also remember when you said you have never been in a fight in your
> entire life, or "physical altercation" as you put it.
> I remember when you said England should take in 25,000,000 syrians,
> better to live on your knees than die on your feet, and more ,,, And
> these things are pretty easy to look up, its called google groups.
> You are the one who replies to nearly every single post of mine, I am
> the one who ignores you for months at a time, so lets not talk about
> wasted, obcessed lives you lonesome, childless spinster you.
>
> You want this group just you and TWP [even JOO lover [fake] loose cannon
> can't stand you and your bf hills is long gone, probably dead of a liver
> failure] and can't stand being outnumbered by default, you may or may
> not have your way some time but be damned sure - It will be on my terms,

Remember this one ?
Who could forget such a great cover !

Ah look at all the lonely hippys
Ah look at all the lonely hippys

Eleanor Hippy, spins all his shit
In the group where hes lived at for years
Drinking his beers
Pounding the keyboard, slinging his lies
And his fears he is such a big bore
Who is it for ?

All the lonely hippys
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely hippys
Where do they all belong?

Truth poster Jesse, writing the words
Of a truth that all sane people hail
He never fails
Look at him posting, telling the truth
And enlightening from morning to night
He is so right !

All the lonely hippys
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely hippys
Where do they all belong?

Ah look at all the lonely hippys
Ah look at all the lonely hippys

Eleanor Hippy, died in his shack
And was buried along with his hair
Nobody cared
Truth poster Jesse, keeps up his work
Of the pride that the hippys disdain
What a big pain !

All the lonely hippys
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely hippys
Where do they all belong?

Re: Ihu variant

<20220107023718.00002c57@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2933&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2933

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 02:37:18 +0000
<S5LBJ.129027$g35.74782@fx11.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 02:37 UTC

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 18:40:32 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>

> > No idea. I never have. I don't have a Twitter or Facebook account.
> > Never have, never will.
>
> Hmm, then why did you say this, liar ?
>
> > Jesse
> > seems to have missed-out on the social revolution which is 'the
> > internet', people Twittering, updating Facebook and MySpace,
> > YouTube, internet-based entertainment services ( TV and Radio ) and
> > the global village communicating through newsgroups, forums and
> > feedback channels. It's a fast-moving interactive world these days
> > and the internet is at its heart.

None of that says I have ever used Twitter or Facebook.

You just read things into posts which simply aren't there.

And once again you have posted without a link [obviously] and out of context.

You are only fooling yourself, not convincing anyone. Are simply wasting your life away.

Re: Ihu variant

<20220107024612.000000ae@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2935&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2935

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 02:46:12 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 02:46 UTC

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 23:47:40 +0000
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 06/01/2022 12:19, The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 11:29:01 +0000
> > The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >> Countries which are tightening their border controls should be able
> >> to keep IHU and other emerging mutations out.
> >>
> >> The UK however is heading in the opposite direction, removing
> >> border controls, no longer requiring tests before departure, nor
> >> isolation on arrival. We are giving IHU and every mutation a free
> >> pass to come here and spread.
> >
> > To be fair to Shapps - He has said that he might reintroduce
> > pre-departure tests and isolation if we have let a new mutation in
> > and it gains a foothold.
> >
> > Government policy has officially become "closing the barn door
> > after the horse has bolted".
> >
> > It seems we haven't learned the lesson of Omicron. We got lucky
> > there. Despite double-jab vaccination being ineffective against
> > it, a booster shot does appear to work, and it does not, so far,
> > appear to have been as deadly as feared.
> >
> > We might not be so lucky next time; once it's here we may be stuck
> > with it.
> >
> > Commonsense says to keep it out, don't let it come here in the
> > first place. But the Junta has precious little of that, little care
> > for public health and people's lives.
>

> We are going to have to live with it at some point. Whatever
> precautions you believe in the day will come when we've done
> everything we can reasonably do. There does have to be a return to
> normal life just to keep normal life going (if you consider normal
> life worth preserving). I've seen things I've bought jump in price
> by over 10% in one week. That's probably more than inflation but I
> would like to still be able to afford to eat in a years' time.
>
> Buy toilet roll stock! I mean actually stock up on toilet roll!
>
> When will the madness end HH? I didn't see this for my senior years!
> Actually to be fair I imagined a hell of a lot worse for this time in
> my youth. By now I expected to be a black belt in fighting
> man-eating rats made super-intelligent and highly radioactive in the
> global nuclear holocaust. I suppose from that point of view
> coronavirus is actually an improvement.

As said before we have three options -

Carry on as we are

Let the virus run free with a huge increase in deaths

Eradicate the virus
And only one of those will get us back to normality. Countries which eradicated the virus were back to normality months ago.

Re: Ihu variant

<dxOBJ.189335$Wkjc.154780@fx35.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2936&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2936

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 22:34:31 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 03:34 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 18:40:32 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>>

>>> No idea. I never have. I don't have a Twitter or Facebook account.
>>> Never have, never will.
>>
>> Hmm, then why did you say this, liar ?
>>
>>> Jesse
>>> seems to have missed-out on the social revolution which is 'the
>>> internet', people Twittering, updating Facebook and MySpace,
>>> YouTube, internet-based entertainment services ( TV and Radio ) and
>>> the global village communicating through newsgroups, forums and
>>> feedback channels. It's a fast-moving interactive world these days
>>> and the internet is at its heart.
>
> None of that says I have ever used Twitter or Facebook.
>
> You just read things into posts which simply aren't there.
>
> And once again you have posted without a link [obviously] and out of context.
>
> You are only fooling yourself, not convincing anyone. Are simply wasting your life away.

Ok well then, no sense both of us wasting our lives away [says the
jobless, childless old buzzard too scared to leave his little shack] ..
I will leave you alone to do just that and leave you with this - FUCK
YOU, hope you get covid and drown on your snot.

Re: Ihu variant

<20220107095119.000004ea@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2938&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2938

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 09:51:19 +0000
<S5LBJ.129027$g35.74782@fx11.iad>
<20220107023718.00002c57@ntlworld.invalid>
<dxOBJ.189335$Wkjc.154780@fx35.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 09:51 UTC

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 22:34:31 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I will leave you alone to do just that and leave you with this -
> FUCK YOU, hope you get covid and drown on your snot.

You really can't stop your disgusting personality shining through can you. This is peak White Supremacy, classic.

But you go ahead; run away, again.

It's a fine example of you forcing me to do things on your terms.

But please do keep posting about how shit your life is, how shit America is, how pathetic your imagined supreme race is that it can't change a thing.

No one here cares but it is hilarious, cheers us up.

Re: Ihu variant

<20220108145058.00002aee@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2952&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2952

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 14:50:58 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 14:50 UTC

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 11:29:01 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Jan 2022 22:24:53 +0000
> TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > On 05/01/2022 20:49, TWP wrote:
> > > https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/ihu-variant-of-covid-discovered-in-france-know-more-about-the-new-variant-here-articleshow.html
> > >

> > "The scientists in France have discovered a new strain of
> > Coronavirus that is believed to be more infectious than the highly
> > transmissible Omicron variant."
>
> > "At least 12 cases of the new variant have been reported near
> > Marseilles, with reports indicating that majority of the victims
> > were hospitalised."
>
> It is hard to say how bad this variant is. It looks bad on paper but
> France does seem to only have had a dozen or so cases.

It seems it was all much to do about nothing, its brief appearance over and done with before it was even reported, claims of being more infectious or more deadly simply made up shit.

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20220106-covid-19-how-a-controversial-scientist-grabbed-headlines-with-claims-of-a-french-variant

<quotes>

Just before New Year, on December 29, Raoult's team published a so-called preprint of their discovery on the online server medRxiv.

A preprint is a study that has not yet been certified through peer-review and medRxiv warns that the studies it carries should "not be relied on to guide clinical practice […] and should not be reported in news media as established information".

Professor Francois Belloux, director at the University College London’s Genetics Institute. "In case anyone came across tweets by @DrEricDing or other 'variant fear mongers' who possibly disappointed by Omicron, are announcing the new variant from hell (B.1.640.2), please relax for now ...", he tweeted, accompanying his claims with data and charts in an attempt to reassure the general public. He noted that the last detected IHU case was recorded on December 6 last year

</quotes>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Ihu variant