Bringing computers into the home won't change either one, but may revitalize the corner saloon.

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

SubjectAuthor
* Fraudster. English Clarification Required.Steve
+* Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.Steve
|`* Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.Xeno
| `- Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.Mighty Mouse
+* Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.Sylvia Else
|+- Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.jonz@ nothere.com
|`* Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.steve
| +* Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.Sylvia Else
| |+- Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.Xeno
| |`* Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.jonz@ nothere.com
| | `- Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.stevejacobdan
| `- Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.Mighty Mouse
+* Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.Clocky
|+- Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.Xeno
|`* Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.Mighty Mouse
| `* Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.Clocky
|  `* Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.Xeno
|   `* Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.Mighty Mouse
|    `- Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.jonz@ nothere.com
`- Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.Louis

1
Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<uh1cjv$1v0tm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28540&group=aus.cars#28540

From: Hans.And...@gmail.com (Steve)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 06:34:04 +1000
 by: Steve - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 20:34 UTC

As you're giving English comprehension lessons lately, would you please
explain how this post of yours *doesn't* clearly infer that you were
working in a Honda dealership in the year 2000.

"Well, some will tell you that it [The Y2k bug. as] was a "non event"
because of the work
put in before hand to make it so, which is complete and utter rubbish.
What it turned out to be in reality was a fantastic cash cow for people
who tend to such things while they played on the fears of their customers.

I was working for the Honda Dealership at the time who had their
computer systems managed by a company called Reynolds and Reynolds who
at the time were big in the dealership network maintenance world. They
charged a lot of money to supply and maintain antiquated rubbish, and
when Y2K came around they charged even more and did absolutely jack.

Y2K ticked over and nothing happened.

*Fuck* it was disappointing. I wanted *something* to explode. But
nothing did." Fraudster, 22Nov19.

See Fraudster, this just doesn't fit your timeline of the fabled NA of
the SIA which, according to you, you slaved away at for over a decade
and sold in 2003. (Approx. Oddly, your year recollections vary)

Anyhoo, oty to clear up this mystery!

alvey

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<uh201b$26s08$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28566&group=aus.cars#28566

From: Hans.And...@gmail.com (Steve)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 12:05:27 +1000
 by: Steve - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 02:05 UTC

Steve wrote:

> As you're giving English comprehension lessons lately, would you please
> explain how this post of yours *doesn't* clearly infer that you were
> working in a Honda dealership in the year 2000.
>
> "Well, some will tell you that it [The Y2k bug. as] was a "non event"
> because of the work
> put in before hand to make it so, which is complete and utter rubbish.
> What it turned out to be in reality was a fantastic cash cow for people
> who tend to such things while they played on the fears of their customers.
>
> I was working for the Honda Dealership at the time who had their
> computer systems managed by a company called Reynolds and Reynolds who
> at the time were big in the dealership network maintenance world. They
> charged a lot of money to supply and maintain antiquated rubbish, and
> when Y2K came around they charged even more and did absolutely jack.
>
> Y2K ticked over and nothing happened.
>
> *Fuck* it was disappointing. I wanted *something* to explode. But
> nothing did." Fraudster, 22Nov19.
>
> See Fraudster, this just doesn't fit your timeline of the fabled NA of
> the SIA which, according to you, you slaved away at for over a decade
> and sold in 2003. (Approx. Oddly, your year recollections vary)

".... I had quite a good set-up that was pretty successful for the next
twelve years or so, and I made a good living. When I sold the business
in 2002 or thereabouts...". Fraudster 17Sep12

> Anyhoo, oty to clear up this mystery!
>

> alvey

Got nothing to say then Fraudster? There's a huge surprise.
You really opened your fat gob wayyy too wide with this one didn't you.

Tell you what Fraudster! Perhaps one of your Enablers would like to have
a crack a explaining this... errr... 'anomaly'?

alvey

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<kpjfncFmhsrU5@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28567&group=aus.cars#28567

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 13:29:00 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 02:29 UTC

On 22/10/2023 1:05 pm, Steve wrote:
> Steve wrote:
>
>> As you're giving English comprehension lessons lately, would you
>> please explain how this post of yours *doesn't* clearly infer that you
>> were working in a Honda dealership in the year 2000.
>>
>> "Well, some will tell you that it [The Y2k bug. as] was a "non event"
>> because of the work
>> put in before hand to make it so, which is complete and utter rubbish.
>> What it turned out to be in reality was a fantastic cash cow for people
>> who tend to such things while they played on the fears of their
>> customers.
>>
>> I was working for the Honda Dealership at the time who had their
>> computer systems managed by a company called Reynolds and Reynolds who
>> at the time were big in the dealership network maintenance world. They
>> charged a lot of money to supply and maintain antiquated rubbish, and
>> when Y2K came around they charged even more and did absolutely jack.
>>
>> Y2K ticked over and nothing happened.

Of course! Businesses had *advance warning* and spent a motsa ensuring
that Y2K would tick over without anything happening.

>> *Fuck* it was disappointing. I wanted *something* to explode. But
>> nothing did." Fraudster, 22Nov19.

The mentality of the fraudster is clear - loves watching others in pain.

>> See Fraudster, this just doesn't fit your timeline of the fabled NA of
>> the SIA which, according to you, you slaved away at for over a decade
>> and sold in 2003. (Approx. Oddly, your year recollections vary)

Not odd at all - they're made up *on the fly* to suit whatever occasion
and opportunity presents itself.

> ".... I had quite a good set-up that was pretty successful for the next
> twelve years or so, and I made a good living. When I sold the business
> in 2002 or thereabouts...". Fraudster 17Sep12
>
>> Anyhoo, oty to clear up this mystery!

Hmmm, Darren's *concrete thinking* never allowed him to get into such
abstractions as the passage of *time* & *dates*.

>> alvey
>
> Got nothing to say then Fraudster? There's a huge surprise.
> You really opened your fat gob wayyy too wide with this one didn't you.
>
> Tell you what Fraudster! Perhaps one of your Enablers would like to have
> a crack a explaining this... errr... 'anomaly'?

Hey, maybe the closest Darren got to working at that dealership was as a
*spotter* for the car sales team. For sure his only qualification for
the technical department was as car detailer.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<kpjh1iFo112U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28568&group=aus.cars#28568

From: me...@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 13:51:30 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 02:51 UTC

Xeno wrote:
> On 22/10/2023 1:05 pm, Steve wrote:
>> Steve wrote:
>>
>>> As you're giving English comprehension lessons lately, would you
>>> please explain how this post of yours *doesn't* clearly infer that
>>> you were working in a Honda dealership in the year 2000.
>>>
>>> "Well, some will tell you that it [The Y2k bug. as] was a "non
>>> event" because of the work
>>> put in before hand to make it so, which is complete and utter rubbish.
>>> What it turned out to be in reality was a fantastic cash cow for people
>>> who tend to such things while they played on the fears of their
>>> customers.
>>>
>>> I was working for the Honda Dealership at the time who had their
>>> computer systems managed by a company called Reynolds and Reynolds who
>>> at the time were big in the dealership network maintenance world. They
>>> charged a lot of money to supply and maintain antiquated rubbish, and
>>> when Y2K came around they charged even more and did absolutely jack.
>>>
>>> Y2K ticked over and nothing happened.
>
> Of course! Businesses had *advance warning* and spent a motsa ensuring
> that Y2K would tick over without anything happening.
>>>
>>> *Fuck* it was disappointing. I wanted *something* to explode. But
>>> nothing did." Fraudster, 22Nov19.
>
> The mentality of the fraudster is clear - loves watching others in pain.
>>>
>>> See Fraudster, this just doesn't fit your timeline of the fabled NA
>>> of the SIA which, according to you, you slaved away at for over a
>>> decade and sold in 2003. (Approx. Oddly, your year recollections vary)
>
> Not odd at all - they're made up *on the fly* to suit whatever
> occasion and opportunity presents itself.
>>
>> ".... I had quite a good set-up that was pretty successful for the
>> next twelve years or so, and I made a good living. When I sold the
>> business in 2002 or thereabouts...". Fraudster 17Sep12
>>
>>> Anyhoo, oty to clear up this mystery!
>>>
> Hmmm, Darren's *concrete thinking* never allowed him to get into such
> abstractions as the passage of *time* & *dates*.
>

>>> alvey
>>
>> Got nothing to say then Fraudster? There's a huge surprise.
>> You really opened your fat gob wayyy too wide with this one didn't you.
>>
>> Tell you what Fraudster! Perhaps one of your Enablers would like to
>> have a crack a explaining this... errr... 'anomaly'?

I'd bet the house they'll be nothing but crickets to this..

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<kpjhf6Fo19qU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28569&group=aus.cars#28569

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 13:58:46 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 02:58 UTC

On 22-Oct-23 7:34 am, Steve wrote:
> As you're giving English comprehension lessons lately, would you please
> explain how this post of yours *doesn't* clearly infer that you were
> working in a Honda dealership in the year 2000.

Not infer. Imply.

Sylvia.

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<3c6431ba-48b7-4361-99b2-80b8ef105670n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28580&group=aus.cars#28580

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 21:13:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 04:13 UTC

On Sunday, 22 October 2023 at 13:58:49 UTC+11, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 22-Oct-23 7:34 am, Steve wrote:
> > As you're giving English comprehension lessons lately, would you please
> > explain how this post of yours *doesn't* clearly infer that you were
> > working in a Honda dealership in the year 2000.
> Not infer. Imply.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He`s not the sharpest tool in the shed. ;)

> Sylvia.

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<uh2gp0$29o3j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28595&group=aus.cars#28595

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 14:51:11 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 06:51 UTC

On 22/10/2023 4:34 am, Steve wrote:
> As you're giving English comprehension lessons lately, would you please
> explain how this post of yours *doesn't* clearly infer that you were
> working in a Honda dealership in the year 2000.
>
> "Well, some will tell you that it [The Y2k bug. as] was a "non event"
> because of the work
> put in before hand to make it so, which is complete and utter rubbish.
> What it turned out to be in reality was a fantastic cash cow for people
> who tend to such things while they played on the fears of their customers.
>
> I was working for the Honda Dealership at the time who had their
> computer systems managed by a company called Reynolds and Reynolds who
> at the time were big in the dealership network maintenance world. They
> charged a lot of money to supply and maintain antiquated rubbish, and
> when Y2K came around they charged even more and did absolutely jack.
>
> Y2K ticked over and nothing happened.
>
> *Fuck* it was disappointing. I wanted *something* to explode. But
> nothing did." Fraudster, 22Nov19.
>
> See Fraudster, this just doesn't fit your timeline of the fabled NA of
> the SIA which, according to you, you slaved away at for over a decade
> and sold in 2003. (Approx. Oddly, your year recollections vary)
>
> Anyhoo, oty to clear up this mystery!

Noddy on Dec 20, 2016, 7:29:17 PM

Wrote:

For the record, when I worked in a Honda dealership in the very late
80's/early 90's their computer system was supplied by a company called
"Reynolds and Reynolds"

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<kpjv4uFqdmuU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28596&group=aus.cars#28596

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 17:52:13 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 06:52 UTC

On 22/10/2023 5:51 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 22/10/2023 4:34 am, Steve wrote:
>> As you're giving English comprehension lessons lately, would you
>> please explain how this post of yours *doesn't* clearly infer that you
>> were working in a Honda dealership in the year 2000.
>>
>> "Well, some will tell you that it [The Y2k bug. as] was a "non event"
>> because of the work
>> put in before hand to make it so, which is complete and utter rubbish.
>> What it turned out to be in reality was a fantastic cash cow for people
>> who tend to such things while they played on the fears of their
>> customers.
>>
>> I was working for the Honda Dealership at the time who had their
>> computer systems managed by a company called Reynolds and Reynolds who
>> at the time were big in the dealership network maintenance world. They
>> charged a lot of money to supply and maintain antiquated rubbish, and
>> when Y2K came around they charged even more and did absolutely jack.
>>
>> Y2K ticked over and nothing happened.
>>
>> *Fuck* it was disappointing. I wanted *something* to explode. But
>> nothing did." Fraudster, 22Nov19.
>>
>> See Fraudster, this just doesn't fit your timeline of the fabled NA of
>> the SIA which, according to you, you slaved away at for over a decade
>> and sold in 2003. (Approx. Oddly, your year recollections vary)
>>
>> Anyhoo, oty to clear up this mystery!
>>

> Noddy on Dec 20, 2016, 7:29:17 PM
>
> Wrote:
>
> For the record, when I worked in a Honda dealership in the very late
> 80's/early 90's their computer system was supplied by a company called
> "Reynolds and Reynolds"

Oh dear, the lies thicken!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<uh2k1q$2ae1c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28598&group=aus.cars#28598

From: Hans.And...@gmail.com (steve)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 17:47:02 +1000
 by: steve - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 07:47 UTC

Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 22-Oct-23 7:34 am, Steve wrote:
>> As you're giving English comprehension lessons lately, would you
>> please explain how this post of yours *doesn't* clearly infer that you
>> were working in a Honda dealership in the year 2000.
>
> Not infer. Imply.

Hmmmm.

INFER
verb
deduce or conclude (something) from evidence and reasoning rather than
from explicit statements

IMPLY
verb
indicate the truth or existence of (something) by suggestion rather than
explicit reference

I'm happy with "infer". It's based on Fraudsters' contradictory
"evidence", his long history of lying and his hugely hypocritical
decision to refuse to provide any substantiation. Ymmv.

alvey

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<kpk3e3Fr483U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28599&group=aus.cars#28599

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 19:05:23 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 08:05 UTC

On 22-Oct-23 6:47 pm, steve wrote:
> Sylvia Else wrote:
>> On 22-Oct-23 7:34 am, Steve wrote:
>>> As you're giving English comprehension lessons lately, would you
>>> please explain how this post of yours *doesn't* clearly infer that
>>> you were working in a Honda dealership in the year 2000.
>>
>> Not infer. Imply.
>
> Hmmmm.
>
> INFER
> verb
> deduce or conclude (something) from evidence and reasoning rather than
> from explicit statements
>
> IMPLY
> verb
> indicate the truth or existence of (something) by suggestion rather than
> explicit reference
>
> I'm happy with "infer". It's based on Fraudsters' contradictory
> "evidence", his long history of lying and his hugely hypocritical
> decision to refuse to provide any substantiation. Ymmv.

Since deduction and conclusion involve some reasoning process, inference
can only be performed by an entity capable of that. A post is just text,
cannot deduce or conclude anything, and is thus incapable of inference.

Sylvia.

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<kpk4keFqdn0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28600&group=aus.cars#28600

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 19:25:50 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 08:25 UTC

On 22/10/2023 7:05 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 22-Oct-23 6:47 pm, steve wrote:
>> Sylvia Else wrote:
>>>
>>> Not infer. Imply.
>>
>> Hmmmm.
>>
>> INFER
>> verb
>> deduce or conclude (something) from evidence and reasoning rather than
>> from explicit statements
>>
>> IMPLY
>> verb
>> indicate the truth or existence of (something) by suggestion rather
>> than explicit reference
>>
>> I'm happy with "infer". It's based on Fraudsters' contradictory
>> "evidence", his long history of lying and his hugely hypocritical
>> decision to refuse to provide any substantiation. Ymmv.
>>

> Since deduction and conclusion involve some reasoning process, inference
> can only be performed by an entity capable of that. A post is just text,
> cannot deduce or conclude anything, and is thus incapable of inference.
>
> Sylvia.

It's certainly possible from the text content (evidence) to *deduce* and
*conclude* that Darren is a *liar*. No need for Darren to explicitly
state that he is a liar, his words speak for themselves.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<kpk5gaFritrU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28603&group=aus.cars#28603

From: me...@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 19:40:42 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 08:40 UTC

Clocky wrote:
> On 22/10/2023 4:34 am, Steve wrote:
>> As you're giving English comprehension lessons lately, would you
>> please explain how this post of yours *doesn't* clearly infer that
>> you were working in a Honda dealership in the year 2000.
>>
>> "Well, some will tell you that it [The Y2k bug. as] was a "non event"
>> because of the work
>> put in before hand to make it so, which is complete and utter rubbish.
>> What it turned out to be in reality was a fantastic cash cow for people
>> who tend to such things while they played on the fears of their
>> customers.
>>
>> I was working for the Honda Dealership at the time who had their
>> computer systems managed by a company called Reynolds and Reynolds who
>> at the time were big in the dealership network maintenance world. They
>> charged a lot of money to supply and maintain antiquated rubbish, and
>> when Y2K came around they charged even more and did absolutely jack.
>>
>> Y2K ticked over and nothing happened.
>>
>> *Fuck* it was disappointing. I wanted *something* to explode. But
>> nothing did." Fraudster, 22Nov19.
>>
>> See Fraudster, this just doesn't fit your timeline of the fabled NA
>> of the SIA which, according to you, you slaved away at for over a
>> decade and sold in 2003. (Approx. Oddly, your year recollections vary)
>>
>> Anyhoo, oty to clear up this mystery!
>>

> Noddy on Dec 20, 2016, 7:29:17 PM
>
> Wrote:
>
> For the record, when I worked in a Honda dealership in the very late
> 80's/early 90's their computer system was supplied by a company called
> "Reynolds and Reynolds"

maybe he's as confused about when he did what as he is about what
medical conditions he had or didn't have  :)

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<kpk65vFrot8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28604&group=aus.cars#28604

From: me...@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 19:52:13 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 08:52 UTC

steve wrote:
> Sylvia Else wrote:
>> On 22-Oct-23 7:34 am, Steve wrote:
>>> As you're giving English comprehension lessons lately, would you
>>> please explain how this post of yours *doesn't* clearly infer that
>>> you were working in a Honda dealership in the year 2000.
>>
>> Not infer. Imply.
>
> Hmmmm.
>
> INFER
> verb
> deduce or conclude (something) from evidence and reasoning rather than
> from explicit statements
>
> IMPLY
> verb
> indicate the truth or existence of (something) by suggestion rather
> than explicit reference
>
> I'm happy with "infer". It's based on Fraudsters' contradictory
> "evidence", his long history of lying and his hugely hypocritical
> decision to refuse to provide any substantiation. Ymmv.

imply is correct. imply is used when what is stated suggests something
is so. infer is used when a deduction is made from what is stated that
something is so .

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<f4f67c1c-37d8-4cc5-92bd-c78b8b9c9c4cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28617&group=aus.cars#28617

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 16:19:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 23:19 UTC

On Sunday, 22 October 2023 at 19:05:26 UTC+11, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 22-Oct-23 6:47 pm, steve wrote:
> > Sylvia Else wrote:
> >>
> >> Not infer. Imply.
> >
> > Hmmmm.
> >
> > INFER
> > verb
> > deduce or conclude (something) from evidence and reasoning rather than
> > from explicit statements
> >
> > IMPLY
> > verb
> > indicate the truth or existence of (something) by suggestion rather than
> > explicit reference
> >
> > I'm happy with "infer". It's based on Fraudsters' contradictory
> > "evidence", his long history of lying and his hugely hypocritical
> > decision to refuse to provide any substantiation. Ymmv.
> >
> Since deduction and conclusion involve some reasoning process, inference
> can only be performed by an entity capable of that. A post is just text,
> cannot deduce or conclude anything, and is thus incapable of inference.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well done. ;)

> Sylvia.

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<cc71ef46-e0f6-448a-9cd2-cf6ad40f6b14n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28779&group=aus.cars#28779

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 01:11:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: stevejac...@gmail.com (stevejacobdan)
 by: stevejacobdan - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 08:11 UTC

STEVE JACOB DAN (ceo of SAFRAX) and CARL PROVENZAL are two convicted serial scammers:

https://medium.com/@stevejacobdanscammer/my-story-with-criminal-steve-jacob-dan-9366f3530da5
https://medium.com/@stevejacobdanscammer/picture-of-criminal-steve-jacob-dan-78983eed1b06
https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/steve-jacob-dan/medellin-antioquia-stive-1523743

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<uh9orc$9vo9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28819&group=aus.cars#28819

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 08:51:17 +0800
 by: Clocky - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 00:51 UTC

On 22/10/2023 4:40 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Clocky wrote:
>> On 22/10/2023 4:34 am, Steve wrote:
>>> As you're giving English comprehension lessons lately, would you
>>> please explain how this post of yours *doesn't* clearly infer that
>>> you were working in a Honda dealership in the year 2000.
>>>
>>> "Well, some will tell you that it [The Y2k bug. as] was a "non event"
>>> because of the work
>>> put in before hand to make it so, which is complete and utter rubbish.
>>> What it turned out to be in reality was a fantastic cash cow for people
>>> who tend to such things while they played on the fears of their
>>> customers.
>>>
>>> I was working for the Honda Dealership at the time who had their
>>> computer systems managed by a company called Reynolds and Reynolds who
>>> at the time were big in the dealership network maintenance world. They
>>> charged a lot of money to supply and maintain antiquated rubbish, and
>>> when Y2K came around they charged even more and did absolutely jack.
>>>
>>> Y2K ticked over and nothing happened.
>>>
>>> *Fuck* it was disappointing. I wanted *something* to explode. But
>>> nothing did." Fraudster, 22Nov19.
>>>
>>> See Fraudster, this just doesn't fit your timeline of the fabled NA
>>> of the SIA which, according to you, you slaved away at for over a
>>> decade and sold in 2003. (Approx. Oddly, your year recollections vary)
>>>
>>> Anyhoo, oty to clear up this mystery!
>>>

>> Noddy on Dec 20, 2016, 7:29:17 PM
>>
>> Wrote:
>>
>> For the record, when I worked in a Honda dealership in the very late
>> 80's/early 90's their computer system was supplied by a company called
>> "Reynolds and Reynolds"
>>

> maybe he's as confused about when he did what as he is about what
> medical conditions he had or didn't have  :)

It doesn't look like any of the fraud's enablers on team zero integrity
have grown a pair and asked for an explanation for this inconsistency.

What a surprise.

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a
proven liar."

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<kpr808F4gqpU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28821&group=aus.cars#28821

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 12:06:16 +1100
 by: Xeno - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 01:06 UTC

On 25/10/2023 11:51 am, Clocky wrote:
> On 22/10/2023 4:40 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Clocky wrote:

>>> Noddy on Dec 20, 2016, 7:29:17 PM
>>>
>>> Wrote:
>>>
>>> For the record, when I worked in a Honda dealership in the very late
>>> 80's/early 90's their computer system was supplied by a company called
>>> "Reynolds and Reynolds"
>>>

>> maybe he's as confused about when he did what as he is about what
>> medical conditions he had or didn't have  :)
>>

> It doesn't look like any of the fraud's enablers on team zero integrity
> have grown a pair and asked for an explanation for this inconsistency.
>
> What a surprise.

No surprise there at all. A couple of team FLCJC have had the
opportunity to see first hand the proof Darren *claims* to have on hand.
Both didn't ask, both weren't offered a viewing. Hardly surprising as
there is nothing to view and both know that.
So you are right, The FLCJC are definitely *Team Zero Integrity*.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<kpr9f8F69rbU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28823&group=aus.cars#28823

From: me...@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 12:31:19 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 01:31 UTC

Xeno wrote:
> On 25/10/2023 11:51 am, Clocky wrote:

>>> maybe he's as confused about when he did what as he is about what
>>> medical conditions he had or didn't have  :)
>>>

>> It doesn't look like any of the fraud's enablers on team zero
>> integrity have grown a pair and asked for an explanation for this
>> inconsistency.
>>
>> What a surprise.
>>
> No surprise there at all.

yep

> A couple of team FLCJC have had the opportunity to see first hand the
> proof Darren *claims* to have on hand. Both didn't ask, both weren't
> offered a viewing. Hardly surprising as there is nothing to view and
> both know that.
> So you are right, The FLCJC are definitely *Team Zero Integrity*.

I like that title for them "Team Zero" for short!  :)

--
Have a nice day!..

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
a non-political, fact-based site which examines the ideological
threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<uhha7r$2flft$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28872&group=aus.cars#28872

From: Hans.And...@gmail.com (Louis)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 07:31:34 +1000
 by: Louis - Fri, 27 Oct 2023 21:31 UTC

Steve wrote:
> As you're giving English comprehension lessons lately, would you please
> explain how this post of yours *doesn't* clearly infer that you were
> working in a Honda dealership in the year 2000.
>
> "Well, some will tell you that it [The Y2k bug. as] was a "non event"
> because of the work
> put in before hand to make it so, which is complete and utter rubbish.
> What it turned out to be in reality was a fantastic cash cow for people
> who tend to such things while they played on the fears of their customers.
>
> I was working for the Honda Dealership at the time who had their
> computer systems managed by a company called Reynolds and Reynolds who
> at the time were big in the dealership network maintenance world. They
> charged a lot of money to supply and maintain antiquated rubbish, and
> when Y2K came around they charged even more and did absolutely jack.
>
> Y2K ticked over and nothing happened.
>
> *Fuck* it was disappointing. I wanted *something* to explode. But
> nothing did." Fraudster, 22Nov19.
>
> See Fraudster, this just doesn't fit your timeline of the fabled NA of
> the SIA which, according to you, you slaved away at for over a decade
> and sold in 2003. (Approx. Oddly, your year recollections vary)
>
> Anyhoo, oty to clear up this mystery!
>

> alvey

Not a word of support, explanation or even comment from your pits crew
Fraudster. Guess that means they agree that you're a liar and fraud.

hth

alvey

Re: Fraudster. English Clarification Required.

<899a8e77-0a0a-43ed-b91e-10bf22f2a1fbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=28993&group=aus.cars#28993

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 22:39:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 05:39 UTC

On Wednesday, 25 October 2023 at 12:31:23 UTC+11, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Xeno wrote:

> >> It doesn't look like any of the fraud's enablers on team zero
> >> integrity have grown a pair and asked for an explanation for this
> >> inconsistency.
> >>
> >> What a surprise.
> >>
> > No surprise there at all.
> yep
> > A couple of team FLCJC have had the opportunity to see first hand the
> > proof Darren *claims* to have on hand. Both didn't ask, both weren't
> > offered a viewing. Hardly surprising as there is nothing to view and
> > both know that.
> > So you are right, The FLCJC are definitely *Team Zero Integrity*.
> >
> I like that title for them "Team Zero" for short! :)
Of course you do, can`t imagine you being able to remember a five letter sequence. <G>