Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Xiden doesn't know what year we are in
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 14:44:31 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 19:44 UTC

"Gaffe" is mighty charitable - More accurately, he is clearly befuddled
and brain fucked ,, But that should not come as news to anyone. He is
not fit to oversee a dog kennel, not is the mulatto vp.

Regardless of year, there is always reasons to be hopeful - And hoping
these nation wreckers get tossed out on their asses or better yet,
strung up by their necks, is a fond hope for many.

```````````

'There's a lot of reason to be hopeful in 2020': Biden gets the YEAR
wrong during official White House COVID briefing

President Biden, 79, was speaking from the White House during a
briefing on the ongoing coronavirus pandemic
The president was saying that a lot of good could happen in the
coming year but that people would have to get vaccinated against the virus
'There's a lot of reason to be hopeful in 2020. But for God's sake,
please take advantage of what is available,' the president said
Biden has been prone to gaffes and misspeaking throughout his
decades-long political career
He has multiple times referred to Vice President Kamala Harris as
'President Harris'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10370419/Theres-lot-reason-hopeful-2020-Biden-gets-YEAR-wrong-COVID-briefing.html

Re: Xiden doesn't know what year we are in

<10pBJ.1244475$Ah33.325835@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2902&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2902

Subject: Re: Xiden doesn't know what year we are in
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 22:32:29 +0000
 by: TWP - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 22:32 UTC

On 05/01/2022 19:44, JeSSe wrote:
> "Gaffe" is mighty charitable - More accurately, he is clearly befuddled
> and brain fucked ,, But that should not come as news to anyone. He is
> not fit to oversee a dog kennel, not is the mulatto vp.
>
> Regardless of year, there is always reasons to be hopeful - And hoping
> these nation wreckers get tossed out on their asses or better yet,
> strung up by their necks, is a fond hope for many.
>
> ```````````

Trump is already doing well in polls apparently. The idea of him
leading a coup isn't holding despite efforts to make it stick.

"" The Uncanny Resemblance of the Beer Hall Putsch and the January 6
Insurrection

If 1920s Germany could punish Hitler for leading a coup attempt, why
can’t America go after Trump? /""

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/trump-hitler-coup/

> 'There's a lot of reason to be hopeful in 2020': Biden gets the YEAR
> wrong during official White House COVID briefing
>
>     President Biden, 79, was speaking from the White House during a
> briefing on the ongoing coronavirus pandemic
>     The president was saying that a lot of good could happen in the
> coming year but that people would have to get vaccinated against the virus
>     'There's a lot of reason to be hopeful in 2020. But for God's sake,
> please take advantage of what is available,' the president said
>     Biden has been prone to gaffes and misspeaking throughout his
> decades-long political career
>     He has multiple times referred to Vice President Kamala Harris as
> 'President Harris'
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10370419/Theres-lot-reason-hopeful-2020-Biden-gets-YEAR-wrong-COVID-briefing.html

Re: Xiden doesn't know what year we are in

<JCsBJ.268548$ya3.101781@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2903&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2903

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 21:38:33 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 02:38 UTC

TWP wrote:
> On 05/01/2022 19:44, JeSSe wrote:
>> "Gaffe" is mighty charitable - More accurately, he is clearly
>> befuddled and brain fucked ,, But that should not come as news to
>> anyone. He is not fit to oversee a dog kennel, not is the mulatto vp.
>>
>> Regardless of year, there is always reasons to be hopeful - And hoping
>> these nation wreckers get tossed out on their asses or better yet,
>> strung up by their necks, is a fond hope for many.
>>
>> ```````````
>
> Trump is already doing well in polls apparently.  The idea of him
> leading a coup isn't holding despite efforts to make it stick.
>
> "" The Uncanny Resemblance of the Beer Hall Putsch and the January 6
> Insurrection
>
> If 1920s Germany could punish Hitler for leading a coup attempt, why
> can’t America go after Trump? /""
>
> https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/trump-hitler-coup/

Appears likely that their cheap political grandstanding will draw CNN
like ratings, everyone sees through their charade like glass.

If only they'd put 1/10th of that effort into investigating china and
their bio engineered infection.

>> 'There's a lot of reason to be hopeful in 2020': Biden gets the YEAR
>> wrong during official White House COVID briefing
>>
>>      President Biden, 79, was speaking from the White House during a
>> briefing on the ongoing coronavirus pandemic
>>      The president was saying that a lot of good could happen in the
>> coming year but that people would have to get vaccinated against the
>> virus
>>      'There's a lot of reason to be hopeful in 2020. But for God's
>> sake, please take advantage of what is available,' the president said
>>      Biden has been prone to gaffes and misspeaking throughout his
>> decades-long political career
>>      He has multiple times referred to Vice President Kamala Harris as
>> 'President Harris'
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10370419/Theres-lot-reason-hopeful-2020-Biden-gets-YEAR-wrong-COVID-briefing.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Xiden doesn't know what year we are in