Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Monkeys have taken over the zoo in NY [with a little help from their
friends]
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 22:57:42 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 5 Jan 2022 03:57 UTC

Another Soros funded mutant takes over and promises to go even softer on
black criminals - And the new NYC mayor, touted as being a former cop
and tough on crime, apparently falls right in line, contrary to his
tough talk just weeks ago.
Combine that with the 1st negroid sow police chief and its easy to see
that humans are going to have to evacuate large tracks of this ruined
city and state - And this is the Bolshevik vision for the entire nation.

``````````````

Manhattan's woke new DA will STOP seeking prison sentences for most
crimes and downgrade felony charges in armed robberies and drug dealing
as part of sweeping new policy

Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg issued the sweeping policy memo on Monday
Will only seek prison time for homicide and limited number of other
charges
Vows to downgrade many felonies including cases of armed robbery
New DA also said he will refuse to prosecute many low-level offenses
New Mayor Eric Adams, a former cop, said he supports Bragg's policies
'I think he's on Team Public Safety,' Adams said of the progressive
new DA

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10369285/New-Manhattan-DA-Alvin-Bragg-stops-seeking-prison-sentences-crimes.html

Re: Monkeys have taken over the zoo in NY [with a little help from their friends]

<16c7970aca7d78f2$1$4052450$c4d58e68@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2904&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2904

Subject: Re: Monkeys have taken over the zoo in NY [with a little help from their friends]
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 00:24:20 -0500
 by: Jesse - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 05:24 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Another Soros funded mutant takes over and promises to go even softer on
> black criminals

Gotta say, that was only an educated guess when I wrote that - Well
founded, as it turns out, so locked stepped has their pattern become.
He makes a pretense of deniability by "donating" to a myriad of far left
PAC's, everyone knows who the sugar daddy and shot caller is - And every
single racist, woke democrat DA he has installed now presides over
record murder and gun violence crimes ,, And its about to get worse.

Also gotta say, JOOS are a major driving force in the nation wrecking
dept, none more so than ancient subhuman soros, Chuck Shuemer comes to
mind as well with 100's more luring in the shadows where most of them
prefer to be.

They must be thanking their lucky stars how easy it has been so far to
divide & conquer, using the fausi/chinese bio engineered infection and
non stop race baiting as their spear points.

``````````

Rob a bank with a gun in NYC and get just one year in jail! Disbelief at
woke Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg as he downgrades serious crime like
burglary, carrying a weapon and drug dealing to avoid putting criminals
behind bars

Alvin Bragg released a memo on Monday telling prosecutors to use
prison as a 'last resort'
He told them to downgrade some armed robberies to petit larceny
cases, and said he would no longer prosecute misdemeanor drugs charges
or prostitution
NYPD unions say he is emboldening criminals, who are already
running rampant
NYGOP Chairman Nick Langworthy called it 'pure insanity' and Curtis
Sliwa, the defeated Republican candidate said it's now 'open season on
crime'
He slammed new Mayor Eric Adams who vowed to be tough on crime, but
who is now endorsing Bragg
'Beware of Eric Adams who says one thing and then immediately
embraces the guy who is advertising: 'come to the borough of Manhattan
and commit crime'

Soros has funneled millions into the successful campaigns of other
progressive district attorneys across the country.

The billionaire, one of the most prolific Democratic donors, is most
known for giving to Presidents Clinton and Obama but he has also been
pumping money into a far-left effort to overhaul the criminal justice
system which critics say is creating a lawless America.

Among those he backed is Kim Foxx, the State's Attorney for Cook County,
Chicago, where murder is at its highest in nearly 30 years.

In 2020, Soros donated $2million to a PAC that backed Foxx in her
re-election campaign. She won the race and has since offered deferred
prosecutions and softball deals to criminals.

In 2021, there were more murders in Chicago than in any other year since
1994.

There have been more than 1,000 murders in Cook County, Foxx's district,
this year.

The PAC spent over $500,000 on materials to damage one of her
challengers. It's a pattern that can be seen in other parts of the country.

He has also donated to PACs that support Los Angeles District Attorney
George Gascón, who is being widely condemned for not cracking down on
shoplifters and violent criminals.

Soros has also donated to the campaign of Philadelphia District Attorney
Larry Krasner.

He donated $1.7million to Krasner's campaign, according to The New York
Post.

Soros also donated to Super PACS that prop up Democratic prosecutors and
politicians across Republican states.

Republican pundits say he has blood on his hands now for the deaths of
innocent people like those killed at the Waukesha Christmas Parade by
Darrell Brooks, a career criminal who had been bonded out of jail days
earlier for other crimes.

In 2016, Soros pumped $3million into seven local district-attorney
campaigns including races in Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico and Texas.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10371907/Open-season-violence-Fury-woke-Manhattan-DA-Alvin-Bragg-WONT-prosecute-criminals.html

Soros bolstered her re-election campaign by donating to the Illinois
Justice and Public Safety PAC.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: Monkeys have taken over the zoo in NY [with a little help from their friends]

<20220106104449.00004020@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2905&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2905

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Monkeys have taken over the zoo in NY [with a little help from
their friends]
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 10:44:49 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 10:44 UTC

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 00:24:20 -0500
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Also gotta say, JOOS are a major driving force in the nation wrecking
> dept

What one would expect from the ANTI-SEMITIC PROPAGANDIST SCUM department.

Re: Monkeys have taken over the zoo in NY [with a little help from their friends]

<98DBJ.275390$IW4.257694@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2910&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2910

their friends]
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 09:36:51 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 14:36 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 00:24:20 -0500
> Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Also gotta say, JOOS are a major driving force in the nation wrecking
>> dept
>
> What one would expect from the ANTI-SEMITIC PROPAGANDIST SCUM department.
>

> I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ? The Happy Hippy Aug 3, 2006, 10:38:08 AM

Lol, what one would expect from a HIPPYCRITE

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Monkeys have taken over the zoo in NY [with a little help from their friends]