From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Fourth jab and beyond
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 12:46:06 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 12:46 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59865108

<quotes>

It is not affordable or sustainable to keep vaccinating everyone against Covid-19 on the planet regularly, a UK vaccine scientist says.

He said the vaccine rollout had gone "extremely well" in the UK but was "falling way behind" globally.

"We haven't even managed to vaccinate everyone in Africa with one dose so we're certainly not going to get to a point where fourth doses for everyone is manageable."

</quotes>

The problem is no one has a proper plan for dealing with covid. Countries like the UK have decided to "live with covid" but have nothing more to offer than endless booster jabs. Countries like New Zealand have chosen to "live without covid", keeping it out to allow life to go on as normal - But both are only local solutions.

For New Zealand it means tight border controls and quarantine on arrival forever. For the UK it means a booster shot for every new mutation which arrives when previous shots prove to have been worthless, as was the case with Omicron, lockdown if needed, and avoidable deaths until we have it under control.

Not having lockdowns, as the hard right here want, will simply mean more avoidable deaths until it is under control. It is a flawed strategy which would prove fatal when a deadly mutation hits, or when we don't have an effective booster shot. We got lucky with Omicron but maybe not with the next.

The most sensible option is global eradication. But that's not going to happen when we won't eradicate it here, while putting people on booster shots for life is preventing the rest of the world being vaccinated, inhibiting global eradication.

As with terrorism; the only way to avoid the consequences of terrorism is to eradicate the causes of terrorism. Living with it just means never ending avoidable deaths.

Re: Fourth jab and beyond

<uZ0BJ.217721$1d1.202824@fx99.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2870&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2870

Subject: Re: Fourth jab and beyond
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 14:11:22 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 19:11 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59865108
>
> <quotes>
>
> It is not affordable or sustainable to keep vaccinating everyone against Covid-19 on the planet regularly, a UK vaccine scientist says.
>
> He said the vaccine rollout had gone "extremely well" in the UK but was "falling way behind" globally.
>
> "We haven't even managed to vaccinate everyone in Africa with one dose so we're certainly not going to get to a point where fourth doses for everyone is manageable."
>
> </quotes>
>
> The problem is no one has a proper plan for dealing with covid. Countries like the UK have decided to "live with covid" but have nothing more to offer than endless booster jabs. Countries like New Zealand have chosen to "live without covid", keeping it out to allow life to go on as normal - But both are only local solutions.
>
> For New Zealand it means tight border controls and quarantine on arrival forever.

Hello hippyctite, glad to see this new year sees you talking a little
common sense, as I and most of the right have been calling out for very
tight border controls for years.
This is the complete opposite of what the nation wrecking Bolsheviks are
practicing, glad that you have the courage to denounce their open
borders mantra and call out for effective border security [maybe france
will listen as well, and no longer will you have swarms of muslims and
blacks trying to swim the channel]
Since the usual suspects say that the kung flu is hear to stay, that
means permanent strong border protection.

That said, am not so sure that stringent defense measures of NZ would
work for everyone since they are a tiny backwater island nation located
at the end of nowhere with a population 1/3 of Ohio and a GDP less than
Colorado - I also think that their leader willing to sell out their
nation to chinks might well play a factor.

> The most sensible option is global eradication. But that's not going to happen when we won't eradicate it here, while putting people on booster shots for life is preventing the rest of the world being vaccinated, inhibiting global eradication.
>
> As with terrorism; the only way to avoid the consequences of terrorism is to eradicate the causes of terrorism. Living with it just means never ending avoidable deaths.

By god, did 2022 see you fall off the stupid truck and land on Sense St ?
Of course we should eradicate it, and terrorism is a great analogy.
I am ready to start the 4th Crusade and eject muslims [along with all
their cult trappings] from all western lands when you are, thereby
eliminating the root cause of terrorism.
No longer would you need to worry about getting blown upon a lorry or
stabbed on a bridge [or worry about 1,000's of white schoolgirls getting
viscously raped by Paki rape gangs]

Lets eradicate the root cause and while we are at it, lets eradicate the
root cause of violence in the USA[and increasingly, UK]by getting rid of
98% of blacks,which would of course see a corresponding drop in violent
crime.

Am not holding my breath but am hoping your sudden spurt of patriotism
and common sense will last more than 1 post, we shall see.

Re: Fourth jab and beyond

<20220104195806.00000a15@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2873&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2873

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 19:58:06 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 19:58 UTC

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 14:11:22 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I am ready to start the 4th Crusade and eject muslims [along
> with all their cult trappings] from all western lands when you are

No you aren't. You are just going to keep on bitching about how crap the Shithole States of America is to a newsgroup where no one cares and couldn't do anything about how shit your adopted homeland is even if they did.

We already know America is a shithole of a country; we don't need you to tell us that on a daily basis.

I really don't know why you waste your time here. It's not achieved anything in the last 20 years and it never will.

Well, not entirely true, it has served as the perfect reminder of why no one should care about White Americans or their plight.

In wasting your time here it seems you don't either. If you weren't wasting your life away you might have achieved some real change. But I guess it's easier to simply be a whining bitch to people who just don't care than do something about it.

I guess you'll just keep on bitching until you're dead, will go to the grave having done nothing, achieved nothing. "Did nothing while they believed the nation was being wrecked" isn't a great thing to be remembered for.

But, it's your life to throw away and waste. And you've wasted it well for the last 20 years, so I'm looking forward to the next 20 years of your wasted life.

Re: Fourth jab and beyond

<bM2BJ.142281$Z0a.62369@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2874&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2874

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 16:13:42 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 21:13 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 14:11:22 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> I am ready to start the 4th Crusade and eject muslims [along
>> with all their cult trappings] from all western lands when you are
>
> No you aren't.

Oh, but I am - Still want them secure borders ??

Re: Fourth jab and beyond

<20220104213523.00005124@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2878&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2878

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2022 21:35:23 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 4 Jan 2022 21:35 UTC

On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 16:13:42 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 14:11:22 -0500
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> I am ready to start the 4th Crusade and eject muslims [along
> >> with all their cult trappings] from all western lands when you are
> >>

> > No you aren't.
>
> Oh, but I am - Still want them secure borders ??

Well let us know when you start and when you finish, provide evidence of it.

In the meantime I'll just consider it made up shit from a coward who would rather bullshit than take action.

Re: Fourth jab and beyond

<DUGBJ.160937$Ql5.153294@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2912&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2912

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 13:53:22 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 18:53 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 16:13:42 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> No you aren't.
>>
>> Oh, but I am - Still want them secure borders ??
>
> Well let us know

Who is "us" hippycrite - Don't try to play off like you speak for
anyone, not many post here but there are NONE who agree with your warped
views.

Re: Fourth jab and beyond

<20220106201729.000045f2@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2915&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2915

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:17:29 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:17 UTC

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 13:53:22 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> not many post here but there are NONE who agree with your
> warped views.

Well apart from when TWP writes "HH does have a point..."

But there is no one here who agrees with you either so that makes it even.

And they aren't warped views; just views FASCIST SCUM like yourself don't like hearing.

It also begs the question why you are wasting your life away posting to a foreign newsgroup with almost no one in it, and no one who cares about you or your plight.

You have been posting for two decades and it's not made your life any better, hasn't improved the shithole you live in, hasn't achieved one damned thing. Two decades of completely pointless posting. What a waste of a life.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Fourth jab and beyond