Women's virtue is man's greatest invention. -- Cornelia Otis Skinner

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incident

SubjectAuthor
* Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incidentswldx...@gmail.com
`* Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incidentMike Collins
 `* Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incidentMr Pounder Esquire
  `* Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incidentMike Collins
   +* Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre'JNugent
   |`* Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incidentMike Collins
   | +* Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incidentMr Pounder Esquire
   | |`- Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre'Peter Keller
   | `* Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre'JNugent
   |  `- Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incidentMike Collins
   `- Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incidentswldx...@gmail.com

1
Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incident

<b62819b4-9a16-4d03-99b1-e7c84135b703n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2923&group=uk.rec.cycling#2923

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 03:37:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incident
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 10:37 UTC

Some right nutters about.

A cyclist was knocked off his bike and assaulted by two naked men during a bizarre unprovoked attack in London.

Shocking footage shows the cyclist waiting at some traffic lights when the pair walk out of Elephant and Castle tube station.

One is wearing a pair of white boxers, while the other is completely naked.

The pair then cross the road, apparently oblivious to surprised onlookers, before they kick the cyclist off his bike.

The two are then seen casually walking on to the other side of the road as if nothing happened.

The Met Police told the Mirror (link is external) officers were called to Walworth Road at 2:30pm on Thursday to a report of two men 'attacking people in the street'.

A spokesperson said: "One was reported to be naked and the other wearing only underpants. Officers attended.

"Two people were found suffering from minor injuries. Both said they had been attacked by two men who then walked off.

"One was allegedly pushed off his bike and the other assaulted.

"The suspects, aged 32 and 26, were located and arrested following a struggle on suspicion of indecent exposure and ABH.

"Both men were taken to hospital under Section 3 of the Mental Health Act and later returned to custody. They were then released under investigation."

The alleged victim said he was going to a client's when he was attacked.

He added: "I thought it was more of a shove, I didn't realise they took a run up and took a kick.

"I went down and I got back up and then fell over again and actually the traffic, all the traffic, went by and were like 'oh my god what are they terrorists or something?' It was all very strange how it happened."

Guy Strafford-Taylor, who recorded the 'bizarre' incident, said he started filming as he saw the two were "causing a scene".

He said they were 'pushing people and rushing towards people' as he filmed.

https://road.cc/content/news/cyclist-attacked-two-naked-men-286261

Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incident

<2972bd4a-9aac-4177-9c59-fb9850d31db8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2968&group=uk.rec.cycling#2968

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 14:45:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: cmike8...@gmail.com (Mike Collins)
 by: Mike Collins - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 21:45 UTC

On Saturday, 11 September 2021 at 11:37:33 UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> Some right nutters about.
>
> A cyclist was knocked off his bike and assaulted by two naked men during a bizarre unprovoked attack in London.
>
> Shocking footage shows the cyclist waiting at some traffic lights when the pair walk out of Elephant and Castle tube station.
>
> One is wearing a pair of white boxers, while the other is completely naked.
>
> The pair then cross the road, apparently oblivious to surprised onlookers, before they kick the cyclist off his bike.
>
> The two are then seen casually walking on to the other side of the road as if nothing happened.
>
> The Met Police told the Mirror (link is external) officers were called to Walworth Road at 2:30pm on Thursday to a report of two men 'attacking people in the street'.
>
> A spokesperson said: "One was reported to be naked and the other wearing only underpants. Officers attended.
>
> "Two people were found suffering from minor injuries. Both said they had been attacked by two men who then walked off.
>
> "One was allegedly pushed off his bike and the other assaulted.
>
> "The suspects, aged 32 and 26, were located and arrested following a struggle on suspicion of indecent exposure and ABH.
>
> "Both men were taken to hospital under Section 3 of the Mental Health Act and later returned to custody. They were then released under investigation."
>
> The alleged victim said he was going to a client's when he was attacked.
>
> He added: "I thought it was more of a shove, I didn't realise they took a run up and took a kick.
>
> "I went down and I got back up and then fell over again and actually the traffic, all the traffic, went by and were like 'oh my god what are they terrorists or something?' It was all very strange how it happened."
>
> Guy Strafford-Taylor, who recorded the 'bizarre' incident, said he started filming as he saw the two were "causing a scene".
>
> He said they were 'pushing people and rushing towards people' as he filmed.
>
> https://road.cc/content/news/cyclist-attacked-two-naked-men-286261

How is this possible? We have been told cyclists never stop at red lights.

Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incident

<shlu5j$jsq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2969&group=uk.rec.cycling#2969

From: MrPoun...@RationalThought.com (Mr Pounder Esquire)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 23:15:08 +0100
 by: Mr Pounder Esquire - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 22:15 UTC

Mike Collins wrote:
> On Saturday, 11 September 2021 at 11:37:33 UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>> Some right nutters about.
>>
>> A cyclist was knocked off his bike and assaulted by two naked men
>> during a bizarre unprovoked attack in London.
>>
>> Shocking footage shows the cyclist waiting at some traffic lights
>> when the pair walk out of Elephant and Castle tube station.
>>
>> One is wearing a pair of white boxers, while the other is completely
>> naked.
>>
>> The pair then cross the road, apparently oblivious to surprised
>> onlookers, before they kick the cyclist off his bike.
>>
>> The two are then seen casually walking on to the other side of the
>> road as if nothing happened.
>>
>> The Met Police told the Mirror (link is external) officers were
>> called to Walworth Road at 2:30pm on Thursday to a report of two men
>> 'attacking people in the street'.
>>
>> A spokesperson said: "One was reported to be naked and the other
>> wearing only underpants. Officers attended.
>>
>> "Two people were found suffering from minor injuries. Both said they
>> had been attacked by two men who then walked off.
>>
>> "One was allegedly pushed off his bike and the other assaulted.
>>
>> "The suspects, aged 32 and 26, were located and arrested following a
>> struggle on suspicion of indecent exposure and ABH.
>>
>> "Both men were taken to hospital under Section 3 of the Mental
>> Health Act and later returned to custody. They were then released
>> under investigation."
>>
>> The alleged victim said he was going to a client's when he was
>> attacked.
>>
>> He added: "I thought it was more of a shove, I didn't realise they
>> took a run up and took a kick.
>>
>> "I went down and I got back up and then fell over again and actually
>> the traffic, all the traffic, went by and were like 'oh my god what
>> are they terrorists or something?' It was all very strange how it
>> happened."
>>
>> Guy Strafford-Taylor, who recorded the 'bizarre' incident, said he
>> started filming as he saw the two were "causing a scene".
>>
>> He said they were 'pushing people and rushing towards people' as he
>> filmed.
>>
>> https://road.cc/content/news/cyclist-attacked-two-naked-men-286261
>
> How is this possible? We have been told cyclists never stop at red
> lights.

No you haven't. Stop making things up you lying piece of shit.

Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incident

<b4858679-76bf-4d4d-9e0c-ce0627c7cb66n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2973&group=uk.rec.cycling#2973

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 05:08:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: cmike8...@gmail.com (Mike Collins)
 by: Mike Collins - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 12:08 UTC

On Sunday, 12 September 2021 at 23:15:16 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> Mike Collins wrote:
> > On Saturday, 11 September 2021 at 11:37:33 UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
> >> Some right nutters about.
> >>
> >> A cyclist was knocked off his bike and assaulted by two naked men
> >> during a bizarre unprovoked attack in London.
> >>
> >> Shocking footage shows the cyclist waiting at some traffic lights
> >> when the pair walk out of Elephant and Castle tube station.
> >>
> >> One is wearing a pair of white boxers, while the other is completely
> >> naked.
> >>
> >> The pair then cross the road, apparently oblivious to surprised
> >> onlookers, before they kick the cyclist off his bike.
> >>
> >> The two are then seen casually walking on to the other side of the
> >> road as if nothing happened.
> >>
> >> The Met Police told the Mirror (link is external) officers were
> >> called to Walworth Road at 2:30pm on Thursday to a report of two men
> >> 'attacking people in the street'.
> >>
> >> A spokesperson said: "One was reported to be naked and the other
> >> wearing only underpants. Officers attended.
> >>
> >> "Two people were found suffering from minor injuries. Both said they
> >> had been attacked by two men who then walked off.
> >>
> >> "One was allegedly pushed off his bike and the other assaulted.
> >>
> >> "The suspects, aged 32 and 26, were located and arrested following a
> >> struggle on suspicion of indecent exposure and ABH.
> >>
> >> "Both men were taken to hospital under Section 3 of the Mental
> >> Health Act and later returned to custody. They were then released
> >> under investigation."
> >>
> >> The alleged victim said he was going to a client's when he was
> >> attacked.
> >>
> >> He added: "I thought it was more of a shove, I didn't realise they
> >> took a run up and took a kick.
> >>
> >> "I went down and I got back up and then fell over again and actually
> >> the traffic, all the traffic, went by and were like 'oh my god what
> >> are they terrorists or something?' It was all very strange how it
> >> happened."
> >>
> >> Guy Strafford-Taylor, who recorded the 'bizarre' incident, said he
> >> started filming as he saw the two were "causing a scene".
> >>
> >> He said they were 'pushing people and rushing towards people' as he
> >> filmed.
> >>
> >> https://road.cc/content/news/cyclist-attacked-two-naked-men-286261
> >
> > How is this possible? We have been told cyclists never stop at red
> > lights.
> No you haven't. Stop making things up you lying piece of shit.

Oh yes I have.

Usually by 'law abiding' motorists who think speed limits do not apply to them.

30mph limit
I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the limit
I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit
I know the road so I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% + 2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit.
I am an above average driver so I am allowed 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit.

Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incident

<iq8u0hFjuhiU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2976&group=uk.rec.cycling#2976

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre'
incident
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 13:20:33 +0100
 by: JNugent - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 12:20 UTC

On 13/09/2021 01:08 pm, Mike Collins wrote:

[ ... ]

> 30mph limit
> I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the limit
> I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit
> I know the road so I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% + 2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit.
> I am an above average driver so I am allowed 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit.

In fact, so far from being above average, you sound like a terrible driver.

You should surrender your licence and stop being a menace to other
road-users, especially to pedestrians.

Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incident

<34283aff-73a4-4cb3-9cb6-f289ca5866e8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2981&group=uk.rec.cycling#2981

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 06:18:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Mon, 13 Sep 2021 13:18 UTC

On Monday, September 13, 2021 at 1:08:37 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:

> 30mph limit
> I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the limit
> I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit
> I know the road so I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% + 2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit.
> I am an above average driver so I am allowed 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit.

The speed limits are from an era when we used to have crossply tyres and drum brakes, officer.

Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incident

<478f46ec-cb8e-4b5e-9c13-08a2dcd8b3cbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3007&group=uk.rec.cycling#3007

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 17:08:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: cmike8...@gmail.com (Mike Collins)
 by: Mike Collins - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 00:08 UTC

On Monday, 13 September 2021 at 13:20:36 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
> On 13/09/2021 01:08 pm, Mike Collins wrote:
>
> [ ... ]
> > 30mph limit
> > I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the limit
> > I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit
> > I know the road so I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% + 2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit.
> > I am an above average driver so I am allowed 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit.
> In fact, so far from being above average, you sound like a terrible driver.
>
> You should surrender your licence and stop being a menace to other
> road-users, especially to pedestrians.

I believe "Whoosh!" is the correct term.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpERnTbVAf4

Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incident

<shopn6$pn7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3009&group=uk.rec.cycling#3009

From: MrPoun...@RationalThought.com (Mr Pounder Esquire)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 01:17:31 +0100
 by: Mr Pounder Esquire - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 00:17 UTC

Mike Collins wrote:
> On Monday, 13 September 2021 at 13:20:36 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
>> On 13/09/2021 01:08 pm, Mike Collins wrote:
>>
>> [ ... ]
>>> 30mph limit
>>> I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the limit
>>> I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit
>>> I know the road so I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% + 2mph over
>>> the 10% +2mph over the limit.
>>> I am an above average driver so I am allowed 10% +2mph over the 10%
>>> +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit.
>> In fact, so far from being above average, you sound like a terrible
>> driver.
>>
>> You should surrender your licence and stop being a menace to other
>> road-users, especially to pedestrians.
>
> I believe "Whoosh!" is the correct term.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpERnTbVAf4

Prick.
Link not clicked. I would feel dirty if I clicked a link sent by a low life
scum cyclist. Are you really a gay shit stabber? You come across as being a
poofter. Do you shave your legs as most poofter cyclists do?

Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incident

<iqaaobFs8gcU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3010&group=uk.rec.cycling#3010

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
incident
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 02:04:11 +0100
 by: JNugent - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 01:04 UTC

On 14/09/2021 01:08 am, Mike Collins wrote:

> On Monday, 13 September 2021 at 13:20:36 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
>> On 13/09/2021 01:08 pm, Mike Collins wrote:
>>
>> [ ... ]

>>> 30mph limit
>>> I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the limit
>>> I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit
>>> I know the road so I am allowed 10% + 2mph over the 10% + 2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit.
>>> I am an above average driver so I am allowed 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the 10% +2mph over the limit.

>> In fact, so far from being above average, you sound like a terrible driver.

>> You should surrender your licence and stop being a menace to other
>> road-users, especially to pedestrians.

> I believe "Whoosh!" is the correct term.

You are wrong again.

The correct phrase is "Be careful of what you write".

And yes, you did write it.

Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incident

<bf6e9ae9-290c-472f-acbb-64d5af11566bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3011&group=uk.rec.cycling#3011

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 18:19:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: cmike8...@gmail.com (Mike Collins)
 by: Mike Collins - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 01:19 UTC

On Tuesday, 14 September 2021 at 02:04:14 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
> On 14/09/2021 01:08 am, Mike Collins wrote:
>
> > On Monday, 13 September 2021 at 13:20:36 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
> >> On 13/09/2021 01:08 pm, Mike Collins wrote:
> >>
> >> [ ... ]

> >> In fact, so far from being above average, you sound like a terrible driver.
>
> >> You should surrender your licence and stop being a menace to other
> >> road-users, especially to pedestrians.
>
> > I believe "Whoosh!" is the correct term.
> You are wrong again.
>
> The correct phrase is "Be careful of what you write".
>
> And yes, you did write it.

I am 40 000 feet over the pond so my body clock it AWOL but I am sure it is way past your bed time.

Re: Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incident

<shppj4$3bp$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3018&group=uk.rec.cycling#3018

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
incident
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 21:21:40 +1200
 by: Peter Keller - Tue, 14 Sep 2021 09:21 UTC

On 14/09/21 12:17, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> Mike Collins wrote:
>> On Monday, 13 September 2021 at 13:20:36 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
>>> On 13/09/2021 01:08 pm, Mike Collins wrote:
>>>
>>> [ ... ]
>>> In fact, so far from being above average, you sound like a terrible
>>> driver.
>>>
>>> You should surrender your licence and stop being a menace to other
>>> road-users, especially to pedestrians.
>>
>> I believe "Whoosh!" is the correct term.
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpERnTbVAf4
>
> Prick.
> Link not clicked. I would feel dirty if I clicked a link sent by a low life
> scum cyclist. Are you really a gay shit stabber? You come across as being a
> poofter. Do you shave your legs as most poofter cyclists do?

Your only chance of getting laid is to crawl up a chicken's a*s and wait.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Cyclist attacked in broad daylight by two naked men in 'bizarre' incident