From: MrPoun...@RationalThought.com (Mr Pounder Esquire)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: RIP The Medway Handyman
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 18:18:28 +0100
 by: Mr Pounder Esquire - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 17:18 UTC

swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 5:00:39 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:
>> On 18:57 10 Sep 2021, ARW said:
>>>
>>> David Peter Lang unexpectedly peacefully passed away yesterday.
>>>
>>> He leaves behind his two daughters Rebecca and Nicola and grand
>>> daughters Hayley and Beatrix.
>>>

>>> Goodbye my friend.
>> Sorry to hear this. Condolences to all concerned.
>
> Remember he hated cyclists and tried to get me the sack from BP by
> attending the 2012 AGM with "Judith" and "Mr Benn" and handing over a
> letter filled with lies about me. RIP.

The letter contained no lies. You were posting from work in your employers
time and taking the piss.
You should have been sacked on the spot for gross misconduct.
And if you really believe that Judith and Mr Benn actually attended that
meeting you are more stupid than I thought.
As Judith said, "That was the icing on the cake".

Re: RIP The Medway Handyman

<51a7441f-74ed-4084-8790-209e5dfd53c7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2939&group=uk.rec.cycling#2939

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 10:50:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 17:50 UTC

On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 6:18:33 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

> The letter contained no lies. You were posting from work in your employers
> time and taking the piss.

We were allowed to use the Internet at work. It had nothing to do with Mr Lang or anyone else what I did at work. He was just a trouble causer, like Judith and Nuxx Bar were. Sad for his poor family though.

Re: RIP The Medway Handyman

<shj0ms$q4c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2945&group=uk.rec.cycling#2945

From: MrPoun...@RationalThought.com (Mr Pounder Esquire)
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 20:40:09 +0100
 by: Mr Pounder Esquire - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 19:40 UTC

swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 6:18:35 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
> Esquire wrote:
>

>>> Remember he hated cyclists and tried to get me the sack from BP by
>>> attending the 2012 AGM with "Judith" and "Mr Benn" and handing over
>>> a letter filled with lies about me. RIP.
>> The letter contained no lies. You were posting from work in your
>> employers time and taking the piss.
>
> We were allowed to use the Internet at work. It had nothing to do
> with Mr Lang or anyone else what I did at work. He was just a trouble
> causer, like Judith and Nuxx Bar were. Sad for his poor family
> though.

Of course you were allowed to use the Internet at work. But not in company
time for your own perverted entertainment. You were found out and should
have been sacked. Wankers are sacked and you are a wanker.
A "trouble causer". Can you tell us how Dave, Judith and Nxx Bar caused you
"trouble"? Don't be shy ya little wanker. Tell us all about it.

Re: RIP The Medway Handyman

<4d59c2ff-0503-4649-83c8-a311ac6aa523n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2949&group=uk.rec.cycling#2949

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 13:31:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 20:31 UTC

On 26 Oct, 11:48, "mileburner" <milebur...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> mileburner wrote:
> > So, in Meds World, if a poster uses a real email address which
> > appears to be that of an employer they are defrauding them. But if a
> > poster (like Meds) uses a fake address (as he does) he is defrauding
> > no one.
>
> I have just thought of another twist in Meds' deluded notion.
>
> If Simon is defrauding his employer by "posting to this group from his work
> e-mail address, during working hours" (sic) how the hell does Meds post from
> an email addresses, either fake or one belonging to somone else and being
> used without their permission?

I am at home now, so Meds doesn't have a clue.
He even accused me of "defrauding my employers" when I was on holiday
in Romania!
The fact that I used to sign in using my works's ID fooled him into
thinking I was using work's e-mail.
Work's e-mail ceased to work with Usenet way back in 1999 when our e-
mail system scrapped newsgroups.
Since then I have used my home e-mail or Google Groups.
You can sign into Google Groups as m-m...@disney.com if you want, but
that doesn't mean you work for Disney.

--
Simon Mason

Re: RIP The Medway Handyman

<shjboj$l1s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2953&group=uk.rec.cycling#2953

From: MrPoun...@RationalThought.com (Mr Pounder Esquire)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 23:48:47 +0100
 by: Mr Pounder Esquire - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 22:48 UTC

swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 8:40:14 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
> Esquire wrote:
>> swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> We were allowed to use the Internet at work. It had nothing to do
>>> with Mr Lang or anyone else what I did at work. He was just a
>>> trouble causer, like Judith and Nuxx Bar were. Sad for his poor
>>> family though.
>> Of course you were allowed to use the Internet at work. But not in
>> company time for your own perverted entertainment. You were found
>> out and should have been sacked. Wankers are sacked and you are a
>> wanker.
>> A "trouble causer". Can you tell us how Dave, Judith and Nxx Bar
>> caused you "trouble"? Don't be shy ya little wanker. Tell us all
>> about it.
>

> On 26 Oct, 11:48, "mileburner" <milebur...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>> mileburner wrote:
>>> So, in Meds World, if a poster uses a real email address which
>>> appears to be that of an employer they are defrauding them. But if a
>>> poster (like Meds) uses a fake address (as he does) he is defrauding
>>> no one.
>>
>> I have just thought of another twist in Meds' deluded notion.
>>
>> If Simon is defrauding his employer by "posting to this group from
>> his work e-mail address, during working hours" (sic) how the hell
>> does Meds post from an email addresses, either fake or one belonging
>> to somone else and being used without their permission?
>
> I am at home now, so Meds doesn't have a clue.
> He even accused me of "defrauding my employers" when I was on holiday
> in Romania!
> The fact that I used to sign in using my works's ID fooled him into
> thinking I was using work's e-mail.
> Work's e-mail ceased to work with Usenet way back in 1999 when our e-
> mail system scrapped newsgroups.
> Since then I have used my home e-mail or Google Groups.
> You can sign into Google Groups as m-m...@disney.com if you want, but
> that doesn't mean you work for Disney.

Silly little boy.
You were stupid enough to boast that you were posting from work.

Re: RIP The Medway Handyman

<iq52b9Frpj5U3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2956&group=uk.rec.cycling#2956

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 02:10:02 +0100
 by: JNugent - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 01:10 UTC

C'est vrai.

Re: RIP The Medway Handyman

<1d8cdb61-18bc-4bcc-80f2-494152d8583fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2960&group=uk.rec.cycling#2960

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 03:39:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 10:39 UTC

On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 11:48:53 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

> Silly little boy.
> You were stupid enough to boast that you were posting from work.

Not in the same league as being called a paedophile, stalker, kiddy fiddler, pervert and worse due to having spy sunglasses is it? In any case, Judith traced my location from the IP address and in the early days pre 2000, I used my BP e-mail address as did many other urc posters from schools, universities and workplaces. Then the sickos arrived in 2005.

Re: RIP The Medway Handyman

<iq6ecmF5781U4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2966&group=uk.rec.cycling#2966

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 14:41:42 +0100
 by: JNugent - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 13:41 UTC

On 12/09/2021 11:39 am, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Saturday, September 11, 2021 at 11:48:53 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
>
>> Silly little boy.

>> You were stupid enough to boast that you were posting from work.
>
> Not in the same league as being called a paedophile, stalker, kiddy fiddler, pervert and worse due to having spy sunglasses is it? In any case, Judith traced my location from the IP address and in the early days pre 2000, I used my BP e-mail address as did many other urc posters from schools, universities and workplaces. Then the sickos arrived in 2005.

"Spy sunglasses"?

Did you have one of those Seebackroscopes as well?

<http://leescomicrack.blogspot.com/2014/07/a-furtive-look-back-at-seebackroscope.html>

And a special badge to show that you were a member of the club?

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: RIP The Medway Handyman