From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Covid incubators working well
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 10:13:42 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 10:13 UTC

https://simpleflying.com/italy-india-covid-19-flight/

<quotes>

125 of 160 passengers who arrived on a chartered flight from Italy to the north Indian city of Amritsar tested positive for COVID on Wednesday.

Passengers said they had all tested negative before boarding the flight in Milan.

</quotes>

If they had arrived in Britain we wouldn't have cared that they were positive, would have waved them through to pass on their infections.

It does support the government's position that pre-departure testing is mostly pointless, as it always has been.

It does however show how risky letting infected passengers in without quarantine can be. The last thing we need is a more deadly mutation arriving even if the Junta is determined to facilitate that.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Covid incubators working well