Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Brutal felon groid kills white lesbian cop - Justice in the hands of
feds
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 15:10:44 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 7 Jan 2022 20:10 UTC

We've seen it all too often, especially within the past year - People
ask"what the hell was this guy doing on the streets with a record like
that ?" and of course the answer is soft hearted woke DA's refusing to
prosecute them or give them any jail time for their violent crimes.

So he finally killed a cop and the local DA has already called for the
death penalty for both of these zulus, problem is, IL doesn't have the
death penalty ,,, But in certain crimes, like the cold blooded execution
of a peace officer, the feds can put them out of their misery.

Thats a tall order for the nigger loving Xiden DOJ to consider making
niggers good, what will BLM think ?? I'd say the odds are less than 25%
- One complication for the Bolsheviks is they are prattling on in their
sham Jan 6 investigation how precious law enforcement is, and they would
look like quite the hypocrites they are if they refuse to take action
requested by the local DA ,,, Gay rights groups may also give them some
heat.

Not sure how her lesbian lover plans on swift justice and vengeance -
Sounds great on paper but we know in the absolute best case, it will
take a decade + for justice to be served, especially against protected
groids ,,, And too, Kardashian may start another twitter petition to
show mercy, after all, due to systemic racism, he had no choice but to
be a feral murdering felon.

I would like swift justice as well, and I'm talking tomorrow afternoon,
lets make it happen.

``````````````

'She was my soulmate and I vow swift justice and vengeance': Wife of
slain cop Marlene Rittmanic breaks down as she pays tribute to her
'hero' at memorial after officer was executed in cold blood by career
criminal over call about his dogs

Illinois officers gathered inside the Hawkins Centennial Chapel at
Olivet Nazarene University for the funeral of slain Bradly Police Sgt.
Marlene Rittmanic, 49, who was allegedly shot by career criminal Darius
Sullivan, 25
The funeral was followed by a procession to the Abraham Lincoln
National Cemetery
Rittmanic died after responding to a call about barking dogs with
her partner Tyler Bailey on December 30
Sullivan also reportedly shot Bailey in the head, who is now
recovering in the hospital following the ordeal
Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty for Sullivan and his
pregnant girlfriend, who allegedly helped him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10379185/Illinois-State-Police-holds-memorial-slain-cop-49-shot-death-career-criminal.html

Re: Brutal felon groid kills white lesbian cop - Justice in the hands of feds

<20220108004735.00007d03@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2946&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2946

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Brutal felon groid kills white lesbian cop - Justice in the
hands of feds
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 00:47:35 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 8 Jan 2022 00:47 UTC

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022 15:10:44 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I would like swift justice as well, and I'm talking tomorrow
> afternoon, lets make it happen.

It will have to be someone else because you won't do anything. You are too busy wasting your life away.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Brutal felon groid kills white lesbian cop - Justice in the hands of feds