From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: a challenge for the left-wing do-gooders!
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 12:25:22 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 10:25 UTC

magine that I gave you (whoever you may be) one trillion USD.

That would place you squarely at nearly the top of the �global elite�.

What would you do that could prevent collapse?

Can you make Pakistan and India be friends for one trillion dollars?

Can you make Muslims and Jews be friends for one trillion dollars?

Can you negate the global need for fossil fuels for one trillion dollars? How many coal power plants can you replace for one trillion dollars?

Re: a challenge for the left-wing do-gooders!

<op.18jp2oanbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29473&group=aus.politics#29473

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: a challenge for the left-wing do-gooders!
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 03:41:02 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 23 Jul 2023 17:41 UTC

Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote

> magine that I gave you (whoever you may be) one trillion USD.

> That would place you squarely at nearly the top of the “global elite”.

> What would you do that could prevent collapse?

Collapse of what ?

> Can you make Pakistan and India be friends for one trillion dollars?

No chance. And not doing that wouldnt see collapse of anything anyway.

> Can you make Muslims and Jews be friends for one trillion dollars?

No chance. And not doing that wouldnt see collapse of anything anyway.

There arent in fact any more than about 16M jews in the entire fucking
world.

Thats not going to collapse anything, and moslems
have tried and failed to collapse Israel a number of
times now and have always failed completely to do
that, even when they outnumber the jews by 100 times.

> Can you negate the global need for fossil fuels for one trillion
> dollars?

Corse not and not being able to do that isnt going to collapse anything
anyway,.

> How many coal power plants can you replace for one trillion dollars?

Fuck all.