Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: Teen girl gunned down in NYC by ,,, You know
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 15:46:04 -0500
 by: Jesse - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 20:46 UTC

Of course we know.
Young black male, as usual.
Was he encouraged into armed robbery by the Soros DA's saying robbery
should not be punished ?
Is an already inherent violent and lawless demographic of our society
being goaded into even more lawless violence by the left wing ?

If you answered YES to both questions, you are correct - And its not
until these enablers, financiers and promoters face legal consequences
themselves that we'll see any improvement.

The matter is simple, really - The only hope for lawless, violent
negroes is jail or death - And the only hope to protect society from
them is men and woman who will jail or kill them.

``````````````

Teen cashier, 19, is shot dead in cold blood during her late shift at
Harlem Burger King AFTER giving gunman $100 from drawer: Her mom is
'racked with guilt' for making her work nights even though she was
scared of 'the 50 homeless people outside'

A teen girl was gunned down and killed during a robbery while
working her shift at a Harlem Burger King, with the killer making off
with only $100 for the crime
Kristal Bayron-Nieves, 19, was working at the Burger King at 116th
Street and Lexington Avenue in East Harlem around 1 am early Sunday morning
The teen had already wanted off the late shift because she was so
scared
Bayron-Nieves, who just started the job three weeks ago, gave the
robber $100 cash from the drawer, an eyewitness said, according to her
mother
The robber, who has yet to be identified or apprehended, was
described as a slim male who was wearing dark clothes and a black mask,
according to police
Crime Stoppers offered $3,500 for the killer's capture as wanted
posters with a surveillance photo of the killer could be seen on the
streets of Harlem on Sunday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10384259/Teen-gunned-working-Burger-King-wanting-late-shift-scared.html

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: Teen girl gunned down in NYC by ,,, You know

<20220109214907.00001c9c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2979&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2979

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Teen girl gunned down in NYC by ,,, You know
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 21:49:07 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 21:49 UTC

On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 15:46:04 -0500
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> A teen girl was gunned down and killed during a robbery while
> working her shift at a Harlem Burger King, with the killer making off
> with only $100 for the crime

The Shithole States of America really is a shithole. You don't need to keep reminding anyone; that's been firmly established and proven time after time.

Not sure what you expect from us. You told us to keep our noses out of American affairs and most are doing exactly that, letting America rot.

Perhaps you could do something about the shithole state of your shithole country rather than wasting your life away, whining to us ?

Re: Teen girl gunned down in NYC by ,,, You know

<16ca3d3939c5fcc9$1$3913060$2d54864@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3037&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3037

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 15:32:07 -0500
 by: Jesse - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 20:32 UTC

Jesse wrote:
> Of course we know.
> Young black male, as usual.

Yup

Homeless man with criminal record is charged with cold-blooded murder of
teen cashier shot dead as she crouched behind counter during Burger King
robbery: NYPD reveal he was an ex-employee of the SAME restaurant

Police arrested Winston Glynn, a 30-year-old homeless man, in
connection with Sunday murder of Kristal Bayron-Nieves, 19
He faces charges of murder, robbery, criminal use of a firearm and
criminal possession of a weapon
Bayron-Nieves was working a night shift as a cashier at a Burger
King in East Harlem when an armed robber shot and killed her after she
handed him $100
NYPD say detectives used surveillance video to track down the
suspect, who was then identified by witnesses
Police say white earbuds hanging from suspect's pants helped them
find Glynn
Glynn worked at the same Burger King as the victim, but a year apart
Billionaire John Catsimatidis, 73, offered a $10,000 reward to
anyone that helps find the gunman

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10403325/Police-arrest-suspected-gunman-cold-blooded-killing-Burger-King-worker-19.html

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: Teen girl gunned down in NYC by ,,, You know

<16ca548e88d6445a$1$143466$6d54c64@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3043&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3043

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 22:39:42 -0500
 by: Jesse - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 03:39 UTC

Jesse wrote:
> Jesse wrote:
>> Of course we know.
>> Young black male, as usual.
>

> Yup
>

> Homeless man with criminal record is charged with cold-blooded murder of
> teen cashier shot dead as she crouched behind counter during Burger King
> robbery: NYPD reveal he was an ex-employee of the SAME restaurant
>
>     Police arrested Winston Glynn, a 30-year-old homeless man, in
> connection with Sunday murder of Kristal Bayron-Nieves, 19
>     He faces charges of murder, robbery, criminal use of a firearm and
> criminal possession of a weapon
>     Bayron-Nieves was working a night shift as a cashier at a Burger
> King in East Harlem when an armed robber shot and killed her after she
> handed him $100
>     NYPD say detectives used surveillance video to track down the
> suspect, who was then identified by witnesses
>     Police say white earbuds hanging from suspect's pants helped them
> find Glynn
>     Glynn worked at the same Burger King as the victim, but a year apart
>     Billionaire John Catsimatidis, 73, offered a $10,000 reward to
> anyone that helps find the gunman
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10403325/Police-arrest-suspected-gunman-cold-blooded-killing-Burger-King-worker-19.html

Appears this dim witted zulu felon was radicalized by Bolshevik propaganda

Homeless nigger who shot dead teen cashier in cold blood at Burger King
where he used to work had been released without bail in November for
screwdriver attack: Screamed 'America's gonna burn' during wide-eyed
perp-walk

Police arrested Winston Glynn, a 30-year-old homeless man, in
connection with Sunday's murder of Kristal Bayron-Nieves, 19
Glynn went on a foul-mouthed rant as he was being led out of the
25th Precinct stationhouse after being booked Friday afternoon
'Why am I guilty?' Glynn shouted through the blue mask covering his
face as officers walked him to a waiting police car. 'You know they
charge n*****s every day?
Detectives attempted to load the handcuffed suspect into the back
of the car when he screamed 'F*** you all! and then bellowed, 'America's
gonna BURN!'
Glynn had one last parting shout for those yelling at him in
Spanish before cops could load him in the car: 'Do you wanna start a war
between Latinos and n*****s?! Do you wanna start a war?'
Glynn was out on the street following his arrest on November 30 for
menacing a man with a screwdriver because his crime was 'not bail
eligible.'
He now faces charges of murder, robbery, criminal use of a firearm
and criminal possession of a weapon
Bayron-Nieves was working a night shift as a cashier at a Burger
King in East Harlem when an armed robber shot and killed her after she
handed him $100
Glynn's past criminal record includes at least three other prior
arrests: criminal possession of a weapon in 2020, another menacing
charge from 2018 and a criminal mischief charge stemming from a 2017
incident
NYPD say detectives used surveillance video to track down the
suspect, who was then identified by witnesses
Police say white earbuds hanging from suspect's pants helped them
find Glynn
Glynn worked at the same Burger King as the victim, but a year
apart, leaving in December 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10403325/Police-arrest-suspected-gunman-cold-blooded-killing-Burger-King-worker-19.html

--

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Teen girl gunned down in NYC by ,,, You know