From: jgaines_...@yahoo.co.uk (Jeff Gaines)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Driving Licence
Date: 25 Dec 2021 12:14:02 GMT
 by: Jeff Gaines - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 12:14 UTC

I have my new driving licence back after 5 months!

It has a very sticky substance on the back, any ideas how to remove it
without damaging it? I have some isopropyl alcohol if that might work?

I am about to move house and need to advise DVLA and send the licence back
to them, guess I'd better scan it first...

--
Jeff Gaines Wiltshire UK
This is as bad as it can get, but don't bet on it

Re: Driving Licence

<sq74i2$56m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2981&group=uk.people.silversurfers#2981

From: a...@harrym1byt.plus.com (Harry Bloomfield, Esq.)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: Driving Licence
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 12:58:41 GMT
 by: Harry Bloomfield, Es - Sat, 25 Dec 2021 12:58 UTC

Jeff Gaines explained :
> It has a very sticky substance on the back, any ideas how to remove it
> without damaging it? I have some isopropyl alcohol if that might work?

Same as used for credit card delivery - just rub it with your thumb, it
will come off clean.