Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolshevik Airlines
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 17:12:33 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:12 UTC

They have no problem showing support for a left wing racist terrorist
group, even made an official emblem for them. Gay rights, tranny rights,
of course - But don't show any disrespect for the senile pedophile
puppet, dissent is not tolerated !

``````````````

Plane hypocrisy! Outrage after American Airlines designed OFFICIAL BLM
badge for staff to wear but apologized when liberal passenger complained
about pilot's Let's Go Brandon sticker

A passenger flying from St Lucia to Miami on Saturday took offense
at an American Airlines pilot's anti-Biden sticker on his case
The pilot, whose identity was not released by the airline, is now
under investigation
The Dallas Fort Worth-based airline currently offers an official,
company-endorsed ‘Black Lives Matter’ pin for its staffers
Dana Finley Morrison, a Missouri-based fraternity and sorority
worker, tweeted a photo of the 'Let's Go Brandon' sticker - a slogan
meaning 'F*** Joe Biden'
She said it was wrong that American Airlines allowed the 'cowardly
rhetoric' to be displayed, and said she and other passengers were
'disgusted'
The airline replied: 'Thank you for bringing this to our attention
and we want to get this to the right team. Please DM any additional
details'
Morrison then shared screenshots of the conversation with the
airline, which showed American Airlines promising an 'internal review'
Many on social media sprung to the pilot's defense, calling
Morrison a 'Karen' - an entitled white person - and saying he was
entitled to his own views

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10385543/American-Airlines-issues-groveling-apology-pilot-Lets-Brandon-sticker-case.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Bolshevik Airlines