Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Should Abe have seen this coming ?
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:44:16 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 01:44 UTC

Absolutely - And if there is 1 iconic president who should be cancelled,
it is him.
He knew damn well that blacks could never be civilized, should have
either neutered every single one or deported them back to their own country.

````````````````````

Shocking moment gang of nine NIGGERS armed with sledgehammers take over
Bay Area shopping center and order terrified occupants to the floor
before stealing $110,000 of jewelry

New video footage shows a group of thieves carrying sledgehammers
storming into a San Jose shopping center and looting three jewelry stores
One store owner said he lost upward of $100,000 of merchandise in
the heist
The violent criminals were seen casing the mall the previous week,
and are said to have tried to rush its doors, leaving staff on edge
prior to the robbery
He's calling for police and prosecutors to get tougher on crime
The 'takeover' at the California jewelry stores was the latest in
a series of smash-and-grab attacks statewide that critics blame on
justice reform initiatives
No arrests have been made but police said the culprits will be hit
with felonies if nabbed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10387569/Robbers-armed-hammers-steal-jewelry-San-Jose-shops-latest-California-smash-grab.html

Re: Should Abe have seen this coming ?

<20220111021145.00002f37@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2993&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2993

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Should Abe have seen this coming ?
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 02:11:45 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 02:11 UTC

On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:44:16 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Shocking moment gang of nine NIGGERS armed with sledgehammers take
> over Bay Area shopping center
: > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10387569/Robbers-armed-hammers-steal-jewelry-San-Jose-shops-latest-California-smash-grab.html

We all know even the Daily Mail wouldn't write that. You are merely LYING RACIST PROPAGANDIST SCUM who makes shit up, engages in forgery, claims lies as truth.

> Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for
> light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for
> bitter.

Oh the irony.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Should Abe have seen this coming ?