Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: More blm/Bolshevik bullshit
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:53:15 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 01:53 UTC

Most companies have policies against wearing obscene or divisive
political gear while on duty, they would not allow Trump masks either.
If I see any employees, black, white, yellow or brown wearing any blm
shit, you have lost my business. Some others would feel the same wearing
MAGA gear, so companies wisely seek to steer clear of alienating their
customers getting involved in issues like this.

As usual, it is all their way or nothing for these entitled miscreants
and of course, the Bolsheviks support their terrorist street army 100%.

Who in their right mind would hire one of the very few niggers who wants
to work these days ? Seems to me most niggers get a job only with
starting some shit and eventually suing in mind.

`````````

Whole Foods lashes Biden's woke labor relations boss for insisting its
workers were entitled to wear BLM masks to work, as lawyers for the
supermarket warn imposing imposing rule violates its First Amendment rights

In July 2020, 27 Whole Foods employees took the company to court,
arguing that they should be allowed to wear BLM face masks at work
Whole Foods said that they supported BLM, but they had a
company-wide ban on any logos or slogans at work
Jennifer Abruzzo, the Biden-appointed counsel of the National Labor
Board, argued that being able to wear a BLM face mask was a right
Whole Foods have argued that their right is being violated, because
it is an attempt to make the company speak out about an issue
The case will be heard in March

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10385391/Whole-Foods-lashes-Bidens-labor-boss-said-staff-entitled-wear-BLM-masks-work.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / More blm/Bolshevik bullshit