Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolshevik lunge for total power
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 00:46:42 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 05:46 UTC

After the way they have wrecked nearly everything and offer nothing but
poison and vitriol, thats not quite enough for them to control all 3
branches of government - 1 little thing stands in their way of actual 1
party despotic left wing dictatorship led by persons unknown in the
shadows and thats the filibuster.

They have been floating this prospect every since the senile pedophile
was installed into office, led every step of the way by sick, scheming
hook nosed jew schumer.

Stood fine for over 2 centuries but they are ready to toss it down the
tubes, sensing that that is the only way to maintain their majority in
the coming midterms via their Cheating Rights Act, which I haven't even
read yet but I am very sure every single provision in it will be pure
poison to democracy and actual Americans.

If they are pushing for civil war they actually could not to much
better, the gull of these evil sons of bitches knows no earthly bounds.

Once again, only 1 single democrat stands in opposition to this outrage,
and it can be presumed that they are working on him likenever before ,,
And you already know, they would be howling for it if they were in the
minority, and thats the point - They calculate having feds [read:
BOLSHEVIKS] take voting rights away from states, they will never be in
minority ,,, And goes without saying, they will ramrod every single one
of their nation wrecking outrages right on through by trashing the
filibuster.

````````

Psaki insists Biden's plan is to 'sign voting rights into law - even if
it 'requires changing Senate rules' - as Hillary Clinton joins
high-profile Dems calling to kill the filibuster

Biden to push Senate rule change in bid to pass voting-rights law
The president will address the issue in a speech in Atlanta on Tuesday
Jen Psaki said Biden would bring up the idea of changing Senate rules
At present, 60 senators must back most legislation for it to pass
Psaki said the president was open to changing filibuster rules

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10388229/Psaki-says-Bidens-plan-sign-voting-rights-law-requires-changing-Senate-rules.html

Re: Bolshevik lunge for total power

<20220111102837.0000126f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=2995&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#2995

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Bolshevik lunge for total power
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 10:28:37 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 10:28 UTC

On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 00:46:42 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> which
> I haven't even read yet but I am very sure every single provision in
> it will be pure poison to democracy and actual Americans.

What more proof do we need that you don't actually care about facts and are simply ANTI-LEFT PROPAGANDIST SCUM ?

Re: Bolshevik lunge for total power

<16c9a2ffc8ad49cf$1$143466$6d54c64@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3014&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3014

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:25:57 -0500
 by: Jesse - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 21:25 UTC

JeSSe wrote:

> They have been floating this prospect every since the senile pedophile
> was installed into office, led every step of the way by sick, scheming
> hook nosed jew schumer.
>

> Once again, only 1 single democrat stands in opposition to this outrage,
> and it can be presumed that they are working on him like never before ,,

Ding - And once again, poison kike schumer leads the charge for despotic
left wing rule [while fellow poison kike Adam Schiff leads the charge
with the never ending fraud Jan 6 investigation], and knowing these
blood soaked left wing zealots, they will threaten the life of Manchin
and his family [behind the scenes of course] to get their way.

Anyone noticing a pattern here ??

Pretty disturbing that only 1 single democrat opposes a naked, JOO
dominated lunge at complete power and overturning literally CENTURIES of
practice, but thats the way Bolsheviks roll, they have the hive mind
just like muslims and chinks.

Democrats team up on Manchin: Schumer says ALL his Senators are telling
the moderate that they will lose elections if they don't kill the
filibuster - and is sending in nine of them to 'change his mind'

A group of Democratic senators huddled with Sen. Kyrsten Sinema
Tuesday night
Senators met with Manchin Wednesday morning
It is the same pair of centrists who stalled Biden's Build Back
Better for months
Schumer said senators are warning Manchin state election changes
could doom them
'They're saying things like I'll lose my election,' Schumer told MSNBC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10394921/Schumer-says-senators-tell-moderate-lose-elections-dont-kill-filibuster.html
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: Bolshevik lunge for total power

<20220113084234.000022c8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3016&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3016

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:42:34 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:42 UTC

On Wed, 12 Jan 2022 16:25:57 -0500
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> poison kike schumer leads the charge for
> despotic left wing rule [while fellow poison kike Adam Schiff leads
> the charge with the never ending fraud Jan 6 investigation]

> Anyone noticing a pattern here ??

Only in your ANTI-SEMITIC RACIST PROPAGANDA.

Re: Bolshevik lunge for total power

<16ccb5e6da781b59$1$2844720$d54a64@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3129&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3129

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 16:46:08 -0500
 by: Jesse - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 21:46 UTC

Jesse wrote:
> JeSSe wrote:
>

>> They have been floating this prospect every since the senile pedophile
>> was installed into office, led every step of the way by sick, scheming
>> hook nosed jew schumer.
>>

>> Once again, only 1 single democrat stands in opposition to this
>> outrage, and it can be presumed that they are working on him like
>> never before ,,
>

> Ding - And once again, poison kike schumer leads the charge for despotic
> left wing rule [while fellow poison kike Adam Schiff leads the charge
> with the never ending fraud Jan 6 investigation], and knowing these
> blood soaked left wing zealots, they will threaten the life of Manchin
> and his family [behind the scenes of course] to get their way.
>
> Anyone noticing a pattern here ??
>
> Pretty disturbing that only 1 single democrat opposes a naked, JOO
> dominated lunge at complete power and overturning literally CENTURIES of
> practice, but thats the way Bolsheviks roll, they have the hive mind
> just like muslims and chinks.
>

> Democrats team up on Manchin: Schumer says ALL his Senators are telling
> the moderate that they will lose elections if they don't kill the
> filibuster - and is sending in nine of them to 'change his mind'
>
>     A group of Democratic senators huddled with Sen. Kyrsten Sinema
> Tuesday night
>     Senators met with Manchin Wednesday morning
>     It is the same pair of centrists who stalled Biden's Build Back
> Better for months
>     Schumer said senators are warning Manchin state election changes
> could doom them
>     'They're saying things like I'll lose my election,' Schumer told MSNBC
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10394921/Schumer-says-senators-tell-moderate-lose-elections-dont-kill-filibuster.html

Oh, the dems and media used to love a good "maverick", with the late
RHINO McCain as the prime example.
OH, look at that maverick McCain ! Centrist, moderate, [corrupt] thinks
for himself, willing to cross the aisle and buck his own party for the
good of the nation, now thats progress !" ,,, They would say.

Seems they are not so fawningly enamored with one of their own willing
to cross the aisle and buck their own party [to no ones surprise]
Makes sense they want to destroy her and replace her with a robotic
shill willing to follow the scripted edicts of the pedophile in command.
Republicans have their own dem plants that need to be buried, namely
cheney & romney.

Last straw: Fed-up Arizona Democrats censure Sen. Sinema

U.S. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is growing increasingly isolated from some of
her party’s most influential officials and donors after playing a key
role in scuttling voting rights legislation that many consider essential
to preserving democracy.

Leaders of the Arizona Democratic Party voted Saturday to censure
Sinema, citing “her failure to do whatever it takes to "ensure the
despotic grip on power by the left wing″ — namely her refusal to go
along with fellow Democrats to alter a Senate rule so they could
overcome Republican opposition to the bill. While the rebuke is
symbolic, it is striking given that only three years ago, Sinema was
heralded for bringing the Senate seat back into the Democratic fold for
the first time in a generation.

Donors are threatening to walk away. Several groups are already
collecting money for an eventual primary challenge, even though she’s
not on the ballot until 2024. Young activists are holding a second
hunger strike to draw attention to Sinema’s vote.

The moves offer a preview of the persistent opposition Sinema will
likely face within her own party in the two years before she next
appears on a ballot. The independent streak that has given her
tremendous leverage over the agenda in Washington has enraged many
Democrats back home who are intent on preventing her reelection.

--

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Bolshevik lunge for total power