From: edg...@msn.com (Edgar)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns,aus.politics,vegas.general,alt.tv.sliders.motard.rides.the.short.bus.to.school
Subject: Re: YOUR President Joe Biden Has Spent 23 of The Past 30 Days on Vacation
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 19:40:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Edgar - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 19:40 UTC

On 28 Aug 2023, Max Boot <max.boot@lathymes.com> posted some
news:SC6HM.948090$GMN3.708778@fx16.iad:

> ['can.politics' gratuitous bullshit crosspost removed]
>
> [subject line vandalism by squat-to-piss communist cocksucker
> repaired]
>
> On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy
> — *NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a
> golf pro, *NEVER* a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has
> *NEVER* been laid, but just a pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss
> shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy — *capitulated* and *submitted* to
> Rudy:
>
>> [right-wingnut whinging erased]
>
> Biden is working even when he's on vacation.

Biden does not have the mental capability to work. He is a Charlie
McCarthy dummy manipulated by Obama and former Obama administration
officials.

Re: YOUR President Joe Biden Has Spent 23 of The Past 30 Days on Vacation

<s6cqeipp4atcr6geli2nhsqavptaaoufst@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=29987&group=aus.politics#29987

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh alt.society.liberalism talk.politics.guns aus.politics vegas.general alt.tv.sliders.motard.rides.the.short.bus.to.school
From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,talk.politics.guns,aus.politics,vegas.general,alt.tv.sliders.motard.rides.the.short.bus.to.school
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 09:43:04 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 23:43 UTC

On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 19:40:49 -0000 (UTC), Edgar <edgar@msn.com> wrote:

>> On every date, the mental defective AlleyPussyBitch aka Neutered Pussy
>> — *NOT* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER* a
>> golf pro, *NEVER* a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has
>> *NEVER* been laid, but just a pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss
>> shrieking estrogen-oozing fairy — *capitulated* and *submitted* to
>> Rudy:

I have copied your wonderful prose for future use.