From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Some actual good news on covid
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:38:52 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 22:38 UTC

https://www.cuh.nhs.uk/news/air-filters-on-wards-remove-almost-all-airborne-covid-virus/

<quotes>

Research carried out on Covid wards at Addenbrooke's Hospital suggests that air filter machines removed almost all traces of airborne Covid virus.

Air filtration machines were placed in Covid wards and the air quality analysed with the machines switched on for a week, off for a week, and then on for another week. The team found that with the machines on, it removed almost all traces of airborne SARS-CoV-2.

</quotes>

That is good news.

I am guessing that's why Education Secretary, Nadhim Zahawi, promised such filtration units would be placed in schools before they re-opened to keep staff and pupils safe. A brilliant idea. Well done.

A shame that was a lie, another empty and broken promise.

Having done nothing, the DoE are now belated saying they will, one day maybe, be providing 7,000 filtration units - That's a long way short of protecting the 100,000 or so classrooms we have.

This government really doesn't care.

Re: Some actual good news on covid

<XbmDJ.110997$WScc.74419@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3000&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3000

Subject: Re: Some actual good news on covid
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 20:58:30 +0000
 by: TWP - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 20:58 UTC

On 10/01/2022 22:38, The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.cuh.nhs.uk/news/air-filters-on-wards-remove-almost-all-airborne-covid-virus/
>
> <quotes>
>
> Research carried out on Covid wards at Addenbrooke's Hospital suggests that air filter machines removed almost all traces of airborne Covid virus.
>
> Air filtration machines were placed in Covid wards and the air quality analysed with the machines switched on for a week, off for a week, and then on for another week. The team found that with the machines on, it removed almost all traces of airborne SARS-CoV-2.
>
> </quotes>
>
> That is good news.
>
> I am guessing that's why Education Secretary, Nadhim Zahawi, promised such filtration units would be placed in schools before they re-opened to keep staff and pupils safe. A brilliant idea. Well done.
>
> A shame that was a lie, another empty and broken promise.
>
> Having done nothing, the DoE are now belated saying they will, one day maybe, be providing 7,000 filtration units - That's a long way short of protecting the 100,000 or so classrooms we have.
>
> This government really doesn't care.

It may well be a different government soon so be careful what you wish
for! I prefer Boris to Cameron and his merry men any day.

So now all we need to do is carry around a portable HEPA filter! If you
can get it in black you could look and sound like Darth Vader! Who
wouldn't want that?

Re: Some actual good news on covid

<GznDJ.224512$SW5.212401@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3001&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3001

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 17:32:05 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 22:32 UTC

TWP wrote:
> On 10/01/2022 22:38, The Happy Hippy wrote:
>> https://www.cuh.nhs.uk/news/air-filters-on-wards-remove-almost-all-airborne-covid-virus/
>>

>> <quotes>
>>
>> Research carried out on Covid wards at Addenbrooke's Hospital suggests
>> that air filter machines removed almost all traces of airborne Covid
>> virus.
>>
>> Air filtration machines were placed in Covid wards and the air quality
>> analysed with the machines switched on for a week, off for a week, and
>> then on for another week. The team found that with the machines on, it
>> removed almost all traces of airborne SARS-CoV-2.
>>
>> </quotes>
>>
>> That is good news.
>>
>> I am guessing that's why Education Secretary, Nadhim Zahawi, promised
>> such filtration units would be placed in schools before they re-opened
>> to keep staff and pupils safe. A brilliant idea. Well done.
>>
>> A shame that was a lie, another empty and broken promise.
>>
>> Having done nothing, the DoE are now belated saying they will, one day
>> maybe, be providing 7,000 filtration units - That's a long way short
>> of protecting the 100,000 or so classrooms we have.
>>
>> This government really doesn't care.
>>

> It may well be a different government soon so be careful what you wish
> for!  I prefer Boris to Cameron and his merry men any day.
>
> So now all we need to do is carry around a portable HEPA filter!  If you
> can get it in black you could look and sound like Darth Vader!  Who
> wouldn't want that?

I'm sure the slant eyed planet poisoners would be quite happy to supply
all your air filtration needs !

[Air filtration is a good idea in any case], I've used them for quite a
few years well before the fauci virus.
Hard to understand how so many people suddenly discover that washing
your hands and avoid people sneezing in your face is a great idea, many
of us have been practicing good hygiene for years and decades, guess
alot has to do how you were raised.

Re: Some actual good news on covid

<20220112094346.00007651@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3005&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3005

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 09:43:46 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 12 Jan 2022 09:43 UTC

On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 20:58:30 +0000
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> > This government really doesn't care.
>
> It may well be a different government soon so be careful what you
> wish for! I prefer Boris to Cameron and his merry men any day.

Cameron didn't murder a quarter of a million people, which is where we are heading with CFR increasing.

Actually approaching 300,000 as it stands, half a million if CFR doubles again. Which is looking possible as the Omicron wave of death catches up with the Omicron wave of infections and hospitalisations.

I believe it's better to have someone other than a mass-murderer running the country, anyone who understands the notion of public health, doesn't blame victims for their deaths. Anything would seem to be better than what we have.

Whether we get a new PM or a new government I'm not sure.

Looking back on those who have fallen from grace it is pretty clear we have a high tolerance for doing the wrong thing but it's lying about it we won't stand for.

Which is a real problem for serial liar Johnson.

> So now all we need to do is carry around a portable HEPA filter! If
> you can get it in black you could look and sound like Darth Vader!
> Who wouldn't want that?

Or just wear a surgical mask.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Some actual good news on covid