Then there was the Formosan bartender named Taiwan-On.

aus+uk / aus.politics / The Evil That Men Do.....

SubjectAuthor
* The Evil That Men Do.....Peter Jason
`* The Evil That Men Do.....Petzl
 +* The Evil That Men Do.....Peter Jason
 |+- The Evil That Men Do.....Petzl
 |`* The Evil That Men Do.....Rod Speed
 | `* The Evil That Men Do.....Peter Jason
 |  +* The Evil That Men Do.....petzl
 |  |`- The Evil That Men Do.....Rod Speed
 |  `- The Evil That Men Do.....Rod Speed
 +* The Evil That Men Do.....Daniel65
 |`- The Evil That Men Do.....Peter Jason
 +* The Evil That Men Do.....Rod Speed
 |`* The Evil That Men Do.....Peter Jason
 | +* The Evil That Men Do.....Arindam Banerjee
 | |`* The Evil That Men Do.....Peter Jason
 | | +* The Evil That Men Do.....Arindam Banerjee
 | | |`* The Evil That Men Do.....Peter Jason
 | | | +* The Evil That Men Do.....Daniel65
 | | | `* The Evil That Men Do.....Arindam Banerjee
 | | |  `* The Evil That Men Do.....Rod Speed
 | | |   `* The Evil That Men Do.....Arindam Banerjee
 | | |    `* The Evil That Men Do.....Rod Speed
 | | |     `* The Evil That Men Do.....Arindam Banerjee
 | | |      `* The Evil That Men Do.....Rod Speed
 | | |       `- The Evil That Men Do.....Arindam Banerjee
 | | `- The Evil That Men Do.....Daniel65
 | `* The Evil That Men Do.....Rod Speed
 |  `* The Evil That Men Do.....Peter Jason
 |   `- The Evil That Men Do.....Rod Speed
 `* The Evil That Men Do.....Peter Jason
  `* The Evil That Men Do.....Rod Speed
   `* The Evil That Men Do.....Peter Jason
    `- The Evil That Men Do.....Rod Speed

Pages:12
The Evil That Men Do.....

<lnnkfi5rsv8j0s0cs5hu7n0a71k3fb4ogk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30151&group=aus.politics#30151

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: The Evil That Men Do.....
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 09:42:44 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 7 Sep 2023 23:42 UTC

The Victorian electricity supply is in chaos, all due to that
show-pony Kennett sacking the SEC.
We have just been slugged with a vaulting price rise together with the
night rate increase to 66% of the day rate, previously 50%, previously
20%.
Be warned; it's gonna get worse.

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<ggtkfit1s14j48qv5jd1o282d5mubgr2ro@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30154&group=aus.politics#30154

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: The Evil That Men Do.....
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 11:24:01 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 01:24 UTC

On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 09:42:44 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>The Victorian electricity supply is in chaos, all due to that
>show-pony Kennett sacking the SEC.
>We have just been slugged with a vaulting price rise together with the
>night rate increase to 66% of the day rate, previously 50%, previously
>20%.
>Be warned; it's gonna get worse.

Seems to be the "steering" modus operandi and of the western world!
WWIII is coming the greaest reset of all!
<https://news.yahoo.com/us-fighter-jets-capable-carrying-092748234.html>
https://tinyurl.com/23rpztrp
US fighter jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons to be deployed in
UK – media
--
Petzl
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate

Trump was never running against Biden.
He was running against voter fraud.
https://youtu.be/U4c5dYDD9xw
The Democrats’ First Bill of 2021 Is to Lock In
Fraudulent Election Maneuvers and Steal Elections in Perpetuity

The left loathes Trump so much it totally blinds them
to anything he says, even when what he says
could potentially save thousands of lives.

Amazing where in America a lifetime of corruption, gutless, lying, thieving,
fraud, cheating, Propagandist' and 'Bigot will take you in politics?
https://youtu.be/D1j0FS0Z6ho
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.
And now he's a high paid artist with no discernible talent.

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect

Joe Biden had a little boy
his nose was white with snow
And everywhere Joe Biden went
his son was sure to go
He followed to Ukraine one day
and scored a lot of dough
This made Joe Biden worry so
he did a quid pro quo : Anon

Somewhere out there is a 2-year-old girl whose mother is a stripper,
her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President of the United States
.. --Fact check THAT.

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<ctukfitem39ge1165s2andocufrsqlu9n8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30155&group=aus.politics#30155

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 11:58:25 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 01:58 UTC

On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 11:24:01 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 09:42:44 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>>The Victorian electricity supply is in chaos, all due to that
>>show-pony Kennett sacking the SEC.
>>We have just been slugged with a vaulting price rise together with the
>>night rate increase to 66% of the day rate, previously 50%, previously
>>20%.
>>Be warned; it's gonna get worse.
>>
>Seems to be the "steering" modus operandi and of the western world!
>WWIII is coming the greaest reset of all!
><https://news.yahoo.com/us-fighter-jets-capable-carrying-092748234.html>
> https://tinyurl.com/23rpztrp
>US fighter jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons to be deployed in
>UK – media

If the West keeps meddling in Russian politics, we're sure to have
the light show soon. Kaboom! By accident or design one is just
bound to go off.
And didn't the USA get all huffy when the Russians moved into Cuba?

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<ude0fo$3aetd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30157&group=aus.politics#30157

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 12:21:42 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 02:21 UTC

Petzl wrote on 8/9/23 11:24 am:
> On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 09:42:44 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>> The Victorian electricity supply is in chaos, all due to that
>> show-pony Kennett sacking the SEC.
>> We have just been slugged with a vaulting price rise together with the
>> night rate increase to 66% of the day rate, previously 50%, previously
>> 20%.
>> Be warned; it's gonna get worse.

I've already got 18 Solar Panels installed. Now looking to get Batteries
set up!

> Seems to be the "steering" modus operandi and of the western world!
> WWIII is coming the greaest reset of all!
> <https://news.yahoo.com/us-fighter-jets-capable-carrying-092748234.html>
> https://tinyurl.com/23rpztrp
> US fighter jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons to be deployed in
> UK – media

Why do they 'need' to carry nuclear weapons to the UK?? Don't the yanks
already have them there??

--
Daniel

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<b79nfip90o0h2jqjvm9iqjhaqs81pbf2u6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30159&group=aus.politics#30159

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 09:00:08 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 23:00 UTC

On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 11:58:25 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 11:24:01 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 09:42:44 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>>
>>>The Victorian electricity supply is in chaos, all due to that
>>>show-pony Kennett sacking the SEC.
>>>We have just been slugged with a vaulting price rise together with the
>>>night rate increase to 66% of the day rate, previously 50%, previously
>>>20%.
>>>Be warned; it's gonna get worse.
>>>
>>Seems to be the "steering" modus operandi and of the western world!
>>WWIII is coming the greaest reset of all!
>><https://news.yahoo.com/us-fighter-jets-capable-carrying-092748234.html>
>> https://tinyurl.com/23rpztrp
>>US fighter jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons to be deployed in
>>UK – media
>
>If the West keeps meddling in Russian politics, we're sure to have
>the light show soon. Kaboom! By accident or design one is just
>bound to go off.
>And didn't the USA get all huffy when the Russians moved into Cuba?

Yes what we were not told by media was--
The reason Russia put them there then, was because America had put
nukes, Jupiter missiles in Turkey and Italy, 10 minutes from Moscow.

On four occasions between mid-October 1961 and August 1962, Jupiter
mobile missiles carrying 1.4 megatons of TNT (5.9 PJ) nuclear warheads
were struck by lightning at their bases in Italy. In each case,
thermal batteries were activated, and on two occasions,
tritium-deuterium "boost" gas was injected into the warhead pits,
partially arming them. After the fourth lightning strike on a Jupiter
MRBM, the USAF placed protective lightning strike-diversion tower
arrays at all of the Italian and Turkish Jupiter MRBM missiles sites.

In 1962, a Bulgarian MiG-17 reconnaissance airplane was reported to
have crashed into an olive grove near one of the U.S. Jupiter missile
launch sites in Italy, after overflying the site.

By the time the Turkish Jupiters had been installed, the missiles were
already largely obsolete and increasingly vulnerable to Soviet
attacks.
All Jupiter MRBMs were removed from service by April 1963, as a
backdoor trade with the Soviets in exchange for their earlier removal
of MRBMs from Cuba.

--
Petzl
Jesus “taught with authority” (Matthew 7:29), and the risen Lord gave

Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<op.2a8lb3ffbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30190&group=aus.politics#30190

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 11:05:53 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 01:05 UTC

On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 11:24:01 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 09:42:44 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>> The Victorian electricity supply is in chaos, all due to that
>> show-pony Kennett sacking the SEC.
>> We have just been slugged with a vaulting price rise together with the
>> night rate increase to 66% of the day rate, previously 50%, previously
>> 20%.
>> Be warned; it's gonna get worse.
>>
> Seems to be the "steering" modus operandi and of the western world!

Bullshit.

> WWIII is coming the greaest reset of all!

Bullshit.

> <https://news.yahoo.com/us-fighter-jets-capable-carrying-092748234.html>
> https://tinyurl.com/23rpztrp
> US fighter jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons to be deployed in
> UK – media

There have been aircraft capable of carring nukes for more than half a
fucking cenrtur now.

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<dra5gi1b1gvkbjchslciv3ig8ahrbf5la2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30193&group=aus.politics#30193

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 16:55:15 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 06:55 UTC

On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 11:05:53 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 11:24:01 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 09:42:44 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The Victorian electricity supply is in chaos, all due to that
>>> show-pony Kennett sacking the SEC.
>>> We have just been slugged with a vaulting price rise together with the
>>> night rate increase to 66% of the day rate, previously 50%, previously
>>> 20%.
>>> Be warned; it's gonna get worse.
>>>
>> Seems to be the "steering" modus operandi and of the western world!
>
>Bullshit.

It's not bullshit. Things are not getting better.
The die was cast in the 1960s when colonialism gradually ended, so
leaving the crazies running the asylums. EG Rhodesia. A
reintroduction of colonialism would ameliorate the present toxic
situation by instituting border controls in Africa and elsewhere,
letting qualified better people run the places and take raw materials
in return. Just because it worked before should be points in its
favor. This is not bullshit, and I add that even though progress and
innovation are essential, their too rapid introduction results in
chaos.

>> WWIII is coming the greaest reset of all!

>> <https://news.yahoo.com/us-fighter-jets-capable-carrying-092748234.html>
>> https://tinyurl.com/23rpztrp
>> US fighter jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons to be deployed in
>> UK – media
>
>There have been aircraft capable of carring nukes for more than half a
>fucking cenrtur now.

That's right, and statistically, one's bound to go bang sooner or
later, whether by design or accident. Then we'll have a great light
show! This is logic and reason; not bullshit!

As a parting comment, I paste below a recent missive, gratefully
received.....

****
I would like to pay respects to elders past and present.....

To the Italian elders that gave us orchards, vines and wine, market
gardens, built our roads, railways and telecommunications
infrastructure.

To the Yugoslavia elders who also gave us roads and worked our mines.

To the Greek and Turkish elders for giving us the tasty kebab shops,
developed our sea fishing, fish shops and delicatessens

To the Jewish elders that gave us all the Westfield shopping centres,
Meriton apartments, and strengthened our legal system.

To the Chinese elders that gave us all the restaurants, $2 shops, and
worked tirelessly in the fields and orchards.

To the Indian elders who built up our IT sectors, taxis, transporting
of goods, and gave us curries

To the Irish elders that gave us all the great Irish pubs, and their
sense of humour.

To the English elders who gave us Cricket, government and bureaucracy
and a working legal system

To the Japanese elders who developed pearling industries and gave
great cars.

To all the Elders from all over the World who have given so much to
Australia: history, culture, music, architecture, medicine, books,
technology, skills, food industry, etc...

Finally to Indigenous elders who have given us ???????????????????? Oh
yes, the Smoking Ceremony!

******

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<a0b866f6-76a1-4894-bd9d-d0f2c12e51a6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30197&group=aus.politics#30197

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 15:39:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Thu, 14 Sep 2023 22:39 UTC

On Thursday, 14 September 2023 at 16:55:24 UTC+10, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 11:05:53 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Seems to be the "steering" modus operandi and of the western world!
> >
> >Bullshit.
> It's not bullshit. Things are not getting better.
> The die was cast in the 1960s when colonialism gradually ended, so
> leaving the crazies running the asylums. EG Rhodesia. A
> reintroduction of colonialism would ameliorate the present toxic
> situation by instituting border controls in Africa and elsewhere,
> letting qualified better people run the places and take raw materials
> in return. Just because it worked before should be points in its
> favor. This is not bullshit, and I add that even though progress and
> innovation are essential, their too rapid introduction results in
> chaos.
> >
> >> WWIII is coming the greaest reset of all!
>

> >> <https://news.yahoo.com/us-fighter-jets-capable-carrying-092748234.html>
> >> https://tinyurl.com/23rpztrp
> >> US fighter jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons to be deployed in
> >> UK – media
> >
> >There have been aircraft capable of carring nukes for more than half a
> >fucking cenrtur now.
> That's right, and statistically, one's bound to go bang sooner or
> later, whether by design or accident. Then we'll have a great light
> show! This is logic and reason; not bullshit!
>
> As a parting comment, I paste below a recent missive, gratefully
> received.....
>
> ****
> I would like to pay respects to elders past and present.....
>
> To the Italian elders that gave us orchards, vines and wine, market
> gardens, built our roads, railways and telecommunications
> infrastructure.
>
> To the Yugoslavia elders who also gave us roads and worked our mines.
>
> To the Greek and Turkish elders for giving us the tasty kebab shops,
> developed our sea fishing, fish shops and delicatessens
>
> To the Jewish elders that gave us all the Westfield shopping centres,
> Meriton apartments, and strengthened our legal system.
>
> To the Chinese elders that gave us all the restaurants, $2 shops, and
> worked tirelessly in the fields and orchards.
>
> To the Indian elders who built up our IT sectors, taxis, transporting
> of goods, and gave us curries
>
> To the Irish elders that gave us all the great Irish pubs, and their
> sense of humour.
>
> To the English elders who gave us Cricket, government and bureaucracy
> and a working legal system
>
> To the Japanese elders who developed pearling industries and gave
> great cars.
>
> To all the Elders from all over the World who have given so much to
> Australia: history, culture, music, architecture, medicine, books,
> technology, skills, food industry, etc...
>
> Finally to Indigenous elders who have given us ????????????????????

A nice clean continent - kept that way for thousands of years - for the rest to fuck up.

Oh
> yes, the Smoking Ceremony!
>
> ******

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<nao9gi9i1lis4e6rsa1q3kigbf95perkva@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30201&group=aus.politics#30201

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 09:07:24 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 15 Sep 2023 23:07 UTC

On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 15:39:25 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
<banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, 14 September 2023 at 16:55:24 UTC+10, Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 11:05:53 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Bullshit.
>> It's not bullshit. Things are not getting better.
>> The die was cast in the 1960s when colonialism gradually ended, so
>> leaving the crazies running the asylums. EG Rhodesia. A
>> reintroduction of colonialism would ameliorate the present toxic
>> situation by instituting border controls in Africa and elsewhere,
>> letting qualified better people run the places and take raw materials
>> in return. Just because it worked before should be points in its
>> favor. This is not bullshit, and I add that even though progress and
>> innovation are essential, their too rapid introduction results in
>> chaos.

>> >There have been aircraft capable of carring nukes for more than half a
>> >fucking cenrtur now.
>> That's right, and statistically, one's bound to go bang sooner or
>> later, whether by design or accident. Then we'll have a great light
>> show! This is logic and reason; not bullshit!
>>
>> As a parting comment, I paste below a recent missive, gratefully
>> received.....
>>
>> ****
>> I would like to pay respects to elders past and present.....
>>
>> To the Italian elders that gave us orchards, vines and wine, market
>> gardens, built our roads, railways and telecommunications
>> infrastructure.
>>
>> To the Yugoslavia elders who also gave us roads and worked our mines.
>>
>> To the Greek and Turkish elders for giving us the tasty kebab shops,
>> developed our sea fishing, fish shops and delicatessens
>>
>> To the Jewish elders that gave us all the Westfield shopping centres,
>> Meriton apartments, and strengthened our legal system.
>>
>> To the Chinese elders that gave us all the restaurants, $2 shops, and
>> worked tirelessly in the fields and orchards.
>>
>> To the Indian elders who built up our IT sectors, taxis, transporting
>> of goods, and gave us curries
>>
>> To the Irish elders that gave us all the great Irish pubs, and their
>> sense of humour.
>>
>> To the English elders who gave us Cricket, government and bureaucracy
>> and a working legal system
>>
>> To the Japanese elders who developed pearling industries and gave
>> great cars.
>>
>> To all the Elders from all over the World who have given so much to
>> Australia: history, culture, music, architecture, medicine, books,
>> technology, skills, food industry, etc...
>>
>> Finally to Indigenous elders who have given us ????????????????????
>

>A nice clean continent - kept that way for thousands of years - for the rest to fuck up.

I fear you have been duped by the current campaigns of the loony left,
the dykes in the Senate, the sub-bourgeois dog-walking brigade, the
lesser folk of this once-hallowed newsgroup, venal vote-seeking
politicians, and other detritus too numerous to mention!

The land of Oz was once a Garden of Eden densely forested, containing
endless types of mega-fauna, all romping and gamboling about minding
their own business, until the arrival of the northern peoples now
called Aborigines.
These worthies slaughtered the Megafauna, set fire to the grasses and
trees and rendered the land a waste, and never progressed beyond the
stone age. All that is left are a few bouncing paddock-rats, feral
possums, and countless native rodents of no use whatsoever.
Fortunately the Brits arrived in 1776 to save the land from the French
and Dutch, and just in time too!

>Oh
>> yes, the Smoking Ceremony!
>>
>> ******

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<3ddd230a-aea7-4f01-96d6-17832ae0e9d2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30205&group=aus.politics#30205

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 02:53:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Sat, 16 Sep 2023 09:53 UTC

On Saturday, 16 September 2023 at 09:07:33 UTC+10, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 15:39:25 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
> <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, 14 September 2023 at 16:55:24 UTC+10, Peter Jason wrote:

> >> It's not bullshit. Things are not getting better.
> >> The die was cast in the 1960s when colonialism gradually ended, so
> >> leaving the crazies running the asylums. EG Rhodesia. A
> >> reintroduction of colonialism would ameliorate the present toxic
> >> situation by instituting border controls in Africa and elsewhere,
> >> letting qualified better people run the places and take raw materials
> >> in return. Just because it worked before should be points in its
> >> favor. This is not bullshit, and I add that even though progress and
> >> innovation are essential, their too rapid introduction results in
> >> chaos.

> >> That's right, and statistically, one's bound to go bang sooner or
> >> later, whether by design or accident. Then we'll have a great light
> >> show! This is logic and reason; not bullshit!
> >>
> >> As a parting comment, I paste below a recent missive, gratefully
> >> received.....
> >>
> >> ****
> >> I would like to pay respects to elders past and present.....
> >>
> >> To the Italian elders that gave us orchards, vines and wine, market
> >> gardens, built our roads, railways and telecommunications
> >> infrastructure.
> >>
> >> To the Yugoslavia elders who also gave us roads and worked our mines.
> >>
> >> To the Greek and Turkish elders for giving us the tasty kebab shops,
> >> developed our sea fishing, fish shops and delicatessens
> >>
> >> To the Jewish elders that gave us all the Westfield shopping centres,
> >> Meriton apartments, and strengthened our legal system.
> >>
> >> To the Chinese elders that gave us all the restaurants, $2 shops, and
> >> worked tirelessly in the fields and orchards.
> >>
> >> To the Indian elders who built up our IT sectors, taxis, transporting
> >> of goods, and gave us curries
> >>
> >> To the Irish elders that gave us all the great Irish pubs, and their
> >> sense of humour.
> >>
> >> To the English elders who gave us Cricket, government and bureaucracy
> >> and a working legal system
> >>
> >> To the Japanese elders who developed pearling industries and gave
> >> great cars.
> >>
> >> To all the Elders from all over the World who have given so much to
> >> Australia: history, culture, music, architecture, medicine, books,
> >> technology, skills, food industry, etc...
> >>
> >> Finally to Indigenous elders who have given us ????????????????????
> >

> >A nice clean continent - kept that way for thousands of years - for the rest to fuck up.

And they have fucked it up royally.

> I fear you have been duped by the current campaigns of the loony left,
> the dykes in the Senate, the sub-bourgeois dog-walking brigade, the
> lesser folk of this once-hallowed newsgroup, venal vote-seeking
> politicians, and other detritus too numerous to mention!

Not at all.
I observe that huge trees have been cut, many native species have been made extinct or on the verge of extinction, ugly roads have been built, the local populations driven out of their better lands - and in some parts, such as Tasmania, genocided out of existence.
Mere observation, nothing to do with politics.
Life here is all about making money. Well, okay, who can deny that money runs the world.
You must fuck up nature, to make money when you are desperate or incompetent.
When you are clever you strike a balance - repair and renew, protect and guard.

> The land of Oz was once a Garden of Eden densely forested, containing
> endless types of mega-fauna, all romping and gamboling about minding
> their own business, until the arrival of the northern peoples now
> called Aborigines.

Did the Aborigines also kill off the dinosaurs? Some feat, then.

> These worthies slaughtered the Megafauna, set fire to the grasses and
> trees and rendered the land a waste,

Really! They may have killed the megafauna if still around, burnt grass for that, but I don't think they could have harmed the huge trees.
Grass grows back and trees recover from forest fires.

> and never progressed beyond the
> stone age.

They were so happy with their lives, they did not kill each other with better and better technology, as was done elsewhere.
So they remained in the stone age. With all its freedom, self-sufficiency, roaming around, dancing and music and story telling.
A state of dreaming, then, life was or could be wonderful every moment.
Not being a slave, or wage-slave, worrying about endless things. Then drugs, violence, wars, taxes, hierarchies, divorce, diseases... what is so great about modern life??
Stone age life was just great! One long picnic. No wonder it lasted for many thousands of years.
But it could not last when attacked by those with modern weapons.
Westerners cannot comprehend that idyllic state, so they had to destroy it by demeaning it.
Typical.

> All that is left are a few bouncing paddock-rats, feral
> possums, and countless native rodents of no use whatsoever.

And camels, horses, buffalo, foxes, rabbits, pigs, cane toads.... courtesy of the uninvited.

> Fortunately the Brits arrived in 1776 to save the land from the French
> and Dutch, and just in time too!

They were not too interested. The Dutch gave up long ago. The French never fought for it, as they fought in Canada, but they could have claimed Western Australia if the chap who did claim it managed to make it back to France... apparently, he had claimed it, and put the claim in a bottle somewhere, and died on the return journey. So much was told to me by the bus driver in WA who took us for a day trip to Margaret River. I cannot be too sure, I was getting too tired, long day.

Anyway, we have what we have, and as far as I am concerned none of my grandchildren here should fight other peoples' wars.
If the Voice can prevent that, it will be worth it.
Will it lead to genuine independence?
Can it prevent the purchase of useless nuclear submarines?

> >Oh
> >> yes, the Smoking Ceremony!
> >>
> >> ******

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<ue3v51$3pe8h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30206&group=aus.politics#30206

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 20:13:52 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 16 Sep 2023 10:13 UTC

Peter Jason wrote on 16/9/23 9:07 am:

<Snip>

> Fortunately the Brits arrived in 1776 to save the land from the French
> and Dutch, and just in time too!

"1776"?? What country are you talking about, Peter??

1770 .... Cook bumped into Eastern Australia and claimed it for the Poms.

1788 .... First Fleet full of Convicts arrives in Botany Bay.

1776 ... Wasn't that a Yank date to remember??
--
Daniel

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<op.2bdxf12abyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30208&group=aus.politics#30208

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 08:15:27 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 16 Sep 2023 22:15 UTC

On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 11:58:25 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 11:24:01 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 09:42:44 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The Victorian electricity supply is in chaos, all due to that
>>> show-pony Kennett sacking the SEC.
>>> We have just been slugged with a vaulting price rise together with the
>>> night rate increase to 66% of the day rate, previously 50%, previously
>>> 20%.
>>> Be warned; it's gonna get worse.
>>>
>> Seems to be the "steering" modus operandi and of the western world!
>> WWIII is coming the greaest reset of all!
>> <https://news.yahoo.com/us-fighter-jets-capable-carrying-092748234.html>
>> https://tinyurl.com/23rpztrp
>> US fighter jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons to be deployed in
>> UK – media

> If the West keeps meddling in Russian politics,

The west is doing nothing of the sort.

> we're sure to have
> the light show soon. Kaboom! By accident or design one is just
> bound to go off.

Fantasy.

> And didn't the USA get all huffy when the Russians moved into Cuba?

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<op.2bdyanyebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30209&group=aus.politics#30209

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 08:33:49 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 16 Sep 2023 22:33 UTC

On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 16:55:15 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Sep 2023 11:05:53 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Seems to be the "steering" modus operandi and of the western world!
>>
>> Bullshit.

> It's not bullshit.

Its complete bullshit.

> Things are not getting better.

Nothing to do with what Kennett did with the SEC.

> The die was cast in the 1960s when colonialism gradually ended,

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> so leaving the crazies running the asylums. EG Rhodesia.

Nothing what so ever to do with what Kennett did with the SEC.

> A reintroduction of colonialism would ameliorate the present toxic
> situation by instituting border controls in Africa and elsewhere,

More mindless bullshit. The colonial powers did that stuff, stupid.

> letting qualified better people run the places and take raw materials
> in return.

We gave the stupid poms the bums rush LONG before that
and did a vastly better job of exporting raw materials ourself.

> Just because it worked before

It didnt.

> should be points in its favor.

Pity about the vast cost of applying the jackboot to the stupid savages.

Pity about the result of trying to do that in places like Keyna,
Egypt etc which didnt even have any useful raw materials.

> This is not bullshit,

Yours is always bullshit.

> and I add that even though progress and
> innovation are essential, their too rapidintroduction results in chaos.

You wouldnt know what chaos was if it bit you on your lard arse.

>>> WWIII is coming the greaest reset of all!

>>> <https://news.yahoo.com/us-fighter-jets-capable-carrying-092748234.html>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/23rpztrp
>>> US fighter jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons to be deployed in
>>> UK – media
>>
>> There have been aircraft capable of carring nukes for more than half a
>> fucking cenrtur now.
>
> That's right, and statistically, one's bound to go bang sooner or
> later, whether by design or accident.

Fantasy.

> Then we'll have a great light
> show! This is logic and reason; not bullshit!

Fantasy.

> As a parting comment,

Can't even spell farting.

> I paste below a recent missive, gratefully received.....

<reams of stinking shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<1d2fgit0qrube40ovbdmp5m66v0bqcj55s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30223&group=aus.politics#30223

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 09:21:07 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 23:21 UTC

On Sun, 17 Sep 2023 08:15:27 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 11:58:25 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>> Seems to be the "steering" modus operandi and of the western world!
>>> WWIII is coming the greaest reset of all!
>>> <https://news.yahoo.com/us-fighter-jets-capable-carrying-092748234.html>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/23rpztrp
>>> US fighter jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons to be deployed in
>>> UK – media
>
>> If the West keeps meddling in Russian politics,
>
>The west is doing nothing of the sort.

Yes they are; though I admit this news may not be on TikTok.

>> we're sure to have
>> the light show soon. Kaboom! By accident or design one is just
>> bound to go off.
>
>Fantasy.
>
>> And didn't the USA get all huffy when the Russians moved into Cuba?

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<eg2fgi1im4b2u3f3453c674v49fjs5140f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30224&group=aus.politics#30224

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 09:23:30 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 23:23 UTC

On Fri, 8 Sep 2023 12:21:42 +1000, Daniel65
<daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Petzl wrote on 8/9/23 11:24 am:
>> On Fri, 08 Sep 2023 09:42:44 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The Victorian electricity supply is in chaos, all due to that
>>> show-pony Kennett sacking the SEC.
>>> We have just been slugged with a vaulting price rise together with the
>>> night rate increase to 66% of the day rate, previously 50%, previously
>>> 20%.
>>> Be warned; it's gonna get worse.
>
>I've already got 18 Solar Panels installed. Now looking to get Batteries
>set up!

Good. But don't forget the canned soup and bottled water, bow &
arrows, and exchange the pet dog for a fat sow, that can be eaten if
necessary.

>> Seems to be the "steering" modus operandi and of the western world!
>> WWIII is coming the greaest reset of all!
>> <https://news.yahoo.com/us-fighter-jets-capable-carrying-092748234.html>
>> https://tinyurl.com/23rpztrp
>> US fighter jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons to be deployed in
>> UK – media
>>
>Why do they 'need' to carry nuclear weapons to the UK?? Don't the yanks
>already have them there??

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<5l2fgitvr6i06d9fl455u1hkli0302nu2b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30226&group=aus.politics#30226

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 09:32:00 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 23:32 UTC

>>> Bullshit.
>
>> It's not bullshit.
>
>Its complete bullshit.
>
>> Things are not getting better.
>
>Nothing to do with what Kennett did with the SEC.

Still, it illustrates what can be done by a testosterone-charged
knuckle dragger. The road to hell is paved with good intentions,
especially when there is no claw-back provision.

>> The die was cast in the 1960s when colonialism gradually ended,
>
>Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.
>
>> so leaving the crazies running the asylums. EG Rhodesia.
>
>Nothing what so ever to do with what Kennett did with the SEC.
>
>> A reintroduction of colonialism would ameliorate the present toxic
>> situation by instituting border controls in Africa and elsewhere,
>
>More mindless bullshit. The colonial powers did that stuff, stupid.

Let me point out the current catastrophe in Italy now swamped with
squillions of "migrants", and worse to come with the present Libyan
disaster. Even the stupid human-rights sinecurees are advocating a
naval blockade along the coast of North Africa in which all EU nations
will contribute. Yep the Bell tolls for Them!
Bring back Gadaffi!

>> letting qualified better people run the places and take raw materials
>> in return.
>
>We gave the stupid poms the bums rush LONG before that
>and did a vastly better job of exporting raw materials ourself.
>
>> Just because it worked before
>
>It didnt.

It did!

>> should be points in its favor.
>
>Pity about the vast cost of applying the jackboot to the stupid savages.
>
>Pity about the result of trying to do that in places like Keyna,
>Egypt etc which didnt even have any useful raw materials.
>
>> This is not bullshit,
>
>Yours is always bullshit.
>
>> and I add that even though progress and
>> innovation are essential, their too rapidintroduction results in chaos.
>
>You wouldnt know what chaos was if it bit you on your lard arse.

>>> There have been aircraft capable of carring nukes for more than half a
>>> fucking cenrtur now.
>>
>> That's right, and statistically, one's bound to go bang sooner or
>> later, whether by design or accident.
>
>Fantasy.
>
>> Then we'll have a great light
>> show! This is logic and reason; not bullshit!
>
>Fantasy.
>
>> As a parting comment,
>
>Can't even spell farting.
>
>> I paste below a recent missive, gratefully received.....
>
><reams of stinking shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<492a9476-3d87-4d9b-9079-fd1f5f83f2a7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30227&group=aus.politics#30227

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 16:45:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sun, 17 Sep 2023 23:45 UTC

On Monday, September 18, 2023 at 9:21:16 AM UTC+10, Peter Jason wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Sep 2023 08:15:27 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> If the West keeps meddling in Russian politics,
> >
> >The west is doing nothing of the sort.
> Yes they are; though I admit this news may not be on TikTok.

The facts are here
<https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1691228480556429312?fbclid=IwAR0sgLVbBtYWG6YLrCZZGhq_uIcOzoRyUCy8JMfHRXlXOD_JZLwxr3hSb0g>
https://tinyurl.com/2clayovn
Ep. 16 RFK Jr. explains Ukraine, bio-labs, and who killed his uncle
turn CC on

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is the only Democrat who is likely to beat Trump as POTUS
He stands for legitimate elections,
and fighting for family, freedom and faith!
The Democrats don't want this
not in mainstream media now

Right now the latest is are trying to hang Russell Brand
Another media decade old alleged crime reported.
The usual media psyop to fix a juries mind.
The jury will be selected by what media controls their minf!
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens" One Nation.

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<op.2bg915r9byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30229&group=aus.politics#30229

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 03:40:43 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 18 Sep 2023 17:40 UTC

On Mon, 18 Sep 2023 09:21:07 +1000, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Sep 2023 08:15:27 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> If the West keeps meddling in Russian politics,
>>
>> The west is doing nothing of the sort.

> Yes they are;

Bullshit.

>>> we're sure to have
>>> the light show soon. Kaboom! By accident or design one is just
>>> bound to go off.
>>
>> Fantasy.
>>
>>> And didn't the USA get all huffy when the Russians moved into Cuba?

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<op.2bhaccgrbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30230&group=aus.politics#30230

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 03:46:50 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 18 Sep 2023 17:46 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> It's not bullshit.
>>
>> Its complete bullshit.
>>
>>> Things are not getting better.
>>
>> Nothing to do with what Kennett did with the SEC.

> Still, it illustrates what can be done by a testosterone-charged
> knuckle dragger. The road to hell is paved with good intentions,
> especially when there is no claw-back provision.

Hari Krishna, Hari Hari Hari

>>> The die was cast in the 1960s when colonialism gradually ended,
>>
>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.
>>
>>> so leaving the crazies running the asylums. EG Rhodesia.
>>
>> Nothing what so ever to do with what Kennett did with the SEC.
>>
>>> A reintroduction of colonialism would ameliorate the present toxic
>>> situation by instituting border controls in Africa and elsewhere,
>>
>> More mindless bullshit. The colonial powers did that stuff, stupid.

> Let me point out the current catastrophe in Italy now swamped with
> squillions of "migrants", and worse to come with the present Libyan
> disaster.

Fantasy. The Libyans are dead, stupid.

> Even the stupid human-rights sinecurees are advocating a
> naval blockade along the coast of North Africa in which allEU nations
> will contribute. Yep the Bell tolls for Them!

Taint gunna happen.

> Bring back Gadaffi!

He has been a stinking corpse for a long time stupid.

>>> letting qualified better people run the places and take raw materials
>>> in return.
>>
>> We gave the stupid poms the bums rush LONG before that
>> and did a vastly better job of exporting raw materials ourself.
>>
>>> Just because it worked before
>>
>> It didnt.
>
> It did!

They ALL got kicked out, stupid.

>>> should be points in its favor.
>>
>> Pity about the vast cost of applying the jackboot to the stupid savages.
>>
>> Pity about the result of trying to do that in places like Keyna,
>> Egypt etc which didnt even have any useful raw materials.
>>
>>> This is not bullshit,
>>
>> Yours is always bullshit.
>>
>>> and I add that even though progress and
>>> innovation are essential, their too rapidintroduction results in
>>> chaos.
>>
>> You wouldnt know what chaos was if it bit you on your lard arse.

>>> That's right, and statistically, one's bound to go bang sooner or
>>> later, whether by design or accident.
>>
>> Fantasy.
>>
>>> Then we'll have a great light
>>> show! This is logic and reason; not bullshit!
>>
>> Fantasy.
>>
>>> As a parting comment,
>>
>> Can't even spell farting.
>>
>>> I paste below a recent missive, gratefully received.....
>>
>> <reams of stinking shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<op.2bhaewe9byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30231&group=aus.politics#30231

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 03:48:22 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 18 Sep 2023 17:48 UTC

On Mon, 18 Sep 2023 09:45:43 +1000, petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, September 18, 2023 at 9:21:16 AM UTC+10, Peter Jason wrote:
>> On Sun, 17 Sep 2023 08:15:27 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> the
>> previously

>> <https://news.yahoo.com/us-fighter-jets-capable-carrying-092748234.html>
>> in

>> >The west is doing nothing of the sort.
>> Yes they are; though I admit this news may not be on TikTok.
>> >
> The facts are here
> <https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1691228480556429312?fbclid=IwAR0sgLVbBtYWG6YLrCZZGhq_uIcOzoRyUCy8JMfHRXlXOD_JZLwxr3hSb0g>
> https://tinyurl.com/2clayovn
> Ep. 16 RFK Jr. explains Ukraine, bio-labs, and who killed his uncle
> turn CC on

Those two fuckwits have never ever had a fucking clue.

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<89iigi9a7mhd154km6llsv5fl49uceqv8g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30232&group=aus.politics#30232

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 17:17:04 +1000
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 19 Sep 2023 07:17 UTC

On Sat, 16 Sep 2023 02:53:51 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
> [...]

>> Fortunately the Brits arrived in 1776 to save the land from the French
>> and Dutch, and just in time too!
>
>They were not too interested. The Dutch gave up long ago. The French never fought for it, as they fought in Canada, but they could have claimed Western Australia if the chap who did claim it managed to make it back to France... apparently, he had claimed it, and put the claim in a bottle somewhere, and died on the return journey. So much was told to me by the bus driver in WA who took us for a day trip to Margaret River. I cannot be too sure, I was getting too tired, long day.
>
>Anyway, we have what we have, and as far as I am concerned none of my grandchildren here should fight other peoples' wars.
>If the Voice can prevent that, it will be worth it.
>Will it lead to genuine independence?
>Can it prevent the purchase of useless nuclear submarines?

Anyway I'm voting "No" in this useless money-wasting referendum.
And now we have to endure, bravely, the stooopid ads on TV about this
"Voice" thing.
Have you noticed the cunning swine have made all the abo kids on the
ads look decidedly Caucasoid?
Jesus wept!
Indeed I read a book once detailing there are two types of Abos in the
country: a gracile tall type and a squat flat-faced one. Which did
the country belong to first?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<uebquk$29pac$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30233&group=aus.politics#30233

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 19:51:17 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 19 Sep 2023 09:51 UTC

Peter Jason wrote on 19/9/23 5:17 pm:
> [...]
>> journey. So much was told to me by the bus driver in WA who took
>> us for a day trip to Margaret River. I cannot be too sure, I was
>> getting too tired, long day.
>>
>> Anyway, we have what we have, and as far as I am concerned none of
>> my grandchildren here should fight other peoples' wars. If the
>> Voice can prevent that, it will be worth it. Will it lead to
>> genuine independence? Can it prevent the purchase of useless
>> nuclear submarines?
>
> Anyway I'm voting "No" in this useless money-wasting referendum. And
> now we have to endure, bravely, the stooopid ads on TV about this
> "Voice" thing. Have you noticed the cunning swine have made all the
> abo kids on the ads look decidedly Caucasoid? Jesus wept! Indeed I
> read a book once detailing there are two types of Abos in the
> country: a gracile tall type and a squat flat-faced one. Which did

Just as there is no "Standard Caucasian build" why should there be a
"Stock Standard Aboriginal build"??
--
Daniel

Click here to read the complete article
Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<tb2kgi5kti4eiq7thauaenkp54uvfaop2e@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30235&group=aus.politics#30235

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 06:51:44 +1000
References: <lnnkfi5rsv8j0s0cs5hu7n0a71k3fb4ogk@4ax.com> <ggtkfit1s14j48qv5jd1o282d5mubgr2ro@4ax.com> <op.2a8lb3ffbyq249@pvr2.lan> <dra5gi1b1gvkbjchslciv3ig8ahrbf5la2@4ax.com> <a0b866f6-76a1-4894-bd9d-d0f2c12e51a6n@googlegroups.com> <nao9gi9i1lis4e6rsa1q3kigbf95perkva@4ax.com> <3ddd230a-aea7-4f01-96d6-17832ae0e9d2n@googlegroups.com> <89iigi9a7mhd154km6llsv5fl49uceqv8g@4ax.com> <uebquk$29pac$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 19 Sep 2023 20:51 UTC

On Tue, 19 Sep 2023 19:51:17 +1000, Daniel65

<ued78k$2ic2o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30237&group=aus.politics#30237

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 08:27:29 +1000
 by: Fran - Tue, 19 Sep 2023 22:27 UTC

On 19/09/2023 7:51 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Peter Jason wrote on 19/9/23 5:17 pm:
>> On Sat, 16 Sep 2023 02:53:51 -0700 (PDT), Arindam Banerjee
>> <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> They were not too interested.  The Dutch gave up long ago.  The
>>> French never fought for it, as they fought in Canada, but they
>>> could have claimed Western Australia if the chap who did claim it
>>> managed to make it back to France... apparently, he had claimed it,
>>> and put the claim in a bottle somewhere, and died on the return
>>> journey.  So much was told to me by the bus driver in WA who took
>>> us for a day trip to Margaret River. I cannot be too sure, I was
>>> getting too tired, long day.
>>>
>>> Anyway, we have what we have, and as far as I am concerned none of
>>> my grandchildren here should fight other peoples' wars. If the
>>> Voice can prevent that, it will be worth it. Will it lead to
>>> genuine independence? Can it prevent the purchase of useless
>>> nuclear submarines?
>>
>> Anyway I'm voting "No" in this useless money-wasting referendum. And
>> now we have to endure, bravely, the stooopid ads on TV about this
>> "Voice" thing. Have you noticed the cunning swine have made all the
>> abo kids on the ads look decidedly Caucasoid? Jesus wept! Indeed I
>> read a book once detailing there are two types of Abos in the country:
>> a gracile tall type and a squat flat-faced one.  Which did the country
>> belong to first?
>>
> Just as there is no "Standard Caucasian build" why should there be a
> "Stock Standard Aboriginal build"??

Jesus wept Daniel! Why are you responding to these two retards?

That crap of theirs that I left in says all anyone needs to know about
either of them. Both are ignorant and stupid.

It's a wonder either of them can get their hands up to type on their
keyboards given how their hands obviously drag along the ground when
they walk.

Re: The Evil That Men Do.....

<idakgil19nhtvuvlhnel6f7bm899ga61n8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30238&group=aus.politics#30238

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 09:08:06 +1000
References: <lnnkfi5rsv8j0s0cs5hu7n0a71k3fb4ogk@4ax.com> <ggtkfit1s14j48qv5jd1o282d5mubgr2ro@4ax.com> <op.2a8lb3ffbyq249@pvr2.lan> <dra5gi1b1gvkbjchslciv3ig8ahrbf5la2@4ax.com> <a0b866f6-76a1-4894-bd9d-d0f2c12e51a6n@googlegroups.com> <nao9gi9i1lis4e6rsa1q3kigbf95perkva@4ax.com> <3ddd230a-aea7-4f01-96d6-17832ae0e9d2n@googlegroups.com> <89iigi9a7mhd154km6llsv5fl49uceqv8g@4ax.com> <uebquk$29pac$1@dont-email.me> <ued78k$2ic2o$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 19 Sep 2023 23:08 UTC

On Wed, 20 Sep 2023 08:27:29 +1000, Fran
<gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
wrote:

>On 19/09/2023 7:51 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
>> Peter Jason wrote on 19/9/23 5:17 pm:

>>> Anyway I'm voting "No" in this useless money-wasting referendum. And
>>> now we have to endure, bravely, the stooopid ads on TV about this
>>> "Voice" thing. Have you noticed the cunning swine have made all the
>>> abo kids on the ads look decidedly Caucasoid? Jesus wept! Indeed I
>>> read a book once detailing there are two types of Abos in the country:
>>> a gracile tall type and a squat flat-faced one.  Which did the country
>>> belong to first?
>>>
>> Just as there is no "Standard Caucasian build" why should there be a
>> "Stock Standard Aboriginal build"??
>
>Jesus wept Daniel! Why are you responding to these two retards?
>
>That crap of theirs that I left in says all anyone needs to know about
>either of them. Both are ignorant and stupid.
>
>It's a wonder either of them can get their hands up to type on their
>keyboards given how their hands obviously drag along the ground when
>they walk.

Maybe I'm a Savant?