Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: 2 stand against despotic, nation wrecking tyranny
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 16:06:41 -0500
 by: Jesse - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 21:06 UTC

A little heat off Manchin as Sinema makes a stand against the power
lusting bolsheviks as well, led by poison kike schumer whom, I am as
convinced as ever, takes his orders from non domestic sources.

Bolsheviks are in full court divisive demonization mode, they trotted
out their senile pedophile in front of a crowd of blacks yesterday where
he equated anyone who disagrees with his nation wrecking schemes as
racist Confederates and thus enemies of state - Another sick first for
these people because I don't believe any other president in US history
has ever arbitrarily declared over half of the population as racist
traitors.

As far as the words he read today - Judging by his rock bottom poll
numbers, more and more are hoping there is not much breath left in him,
he is a scripted demagogue in every sense of the word.

Look for the Bolsheviks to really hit the panic button now for, without
their cheating rights act, all indications are they will get slaughtered
come Nov.
Dangerous times, they might well see their only hope with more deadly
crisis and rule by emergency decree, just like Hitler did.
[Alot of folks are probably unaware, Hitler never did scrap the very
liberal German constitution upon assumption of power, he merely
suspended it and ruled by decree, subject to review every 3 years,
whereupon it was of course rubber stamped by the Reischtag and extended]

Such are the lofty goals of the Bolsheviks, mark my words, crisis,
existential threats and emergencies are being plotted as we speak.

````````````````````````

'I don't know that we can get this done but as long as I have breath in
me I'm going to fight': Agitated Biden accepts defeat on voting rights
after Senator Sinema aligned with Manchin and blew up his bid to kill
the filibuster

President Joe Biden conceded he doesn't know how voting rights
legislation will be passed but vowed 'as long as I have breath in me' he
will fight
Unclear how federal legislation can be passed or the path forward
Democratic Senator Kyrsten Simena made it clear she will not
support Biden's call to kill the filibuster in order to pass the
legislation
She gave a 19 minute speech on the Senate floor before Biden came
to meet with Democrats in the Capitol and essentially killed efforts to
pass the egislation
Senator Joe Manchin, who also supports keeping the filibuster,
described Sinema's speech as 'excellent'
'Very good. Excellent speech,' he said
Republican Leader Mitch McConnell said Sinema 'saved' the Senate
'She saved the Senate as an institution,' he said
The House passed a voting rights bill on Thursday and sent it to
the Senate
Move is a procedural gambit to allow Chuck Schumer to bypass a
Republican fillibuster in order to start debate on the legislation
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: 2 stand against despotic, nation wrecking tyranny

<SJ1EJ.130322$WScc.71660@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3023&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3023

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 22:30:10 +0000
 by: TWP - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 22:30 UTC

On 13/01/2022 21:06, Jesse wrote:
> A little heat off Manchin as Sinema makes a stand against the power
> lusting bolsheviks as well, led by poison kike schumer whom, I am as
> convinced as ever, takes his orders from non domestic sources.
>
> Bolsheviks are in full court divisive demonization mode, they trotted
> out their senile pedophile in front of a crowd of blacks yesterday where
> he equated anyone who disagrees with his nation wrecking schemes as
> racist Confederates and thus enemies of state - Another sick first for
> these people because I don't believe any other president in US history
> has ever arbitrarily declared over half of the population as racist
> traitors.

The same thing was said of those that supported Brexit. It's a clever
form of attack really, it's divisive, isolating, and the more you try to
say it's not true the more power you give to the accusation.

I don't think the right has anything like it.

> As far as the words he read today - Judging by his rock bottom poll
> numbers, more and more are hoping there is not much breath left in him,
> he is a scripted demagogue in every sense of the word.
>
> Look for the Bolsheviks to really hit the panic button now for, without
> their cheating rights act, all indications are they will get slaughtered
> come Nov.
> Dangerous times, they might well see their only hope with more deadly
> crisis and rule by emergency decree, just like Hitler did.
> [Alot of folks are probably unaware, Hitler never did scrap the very
> liberal German constitution upon assumption of power, he merely
> suspended it and ruled by decree, subject to review every 3 years,
> whereupon it was of course rubber stamped by the Reischtag and extended]
>
> Such are the lofty goals of the Bolsheviks, mark my words, crisis,
> existential threats and emergencies are being plotted as we speak.
>
> ````````````````````````
>

> 'I don't know that we can get this done but as long as I have breath in
> me I'm going to fight': Agitated Biden accepts defeat on voting rights
> after Senator Sinema aligned with Manchin and blew up his bid to kill
> the filibuster
>
>     President Joe Biden conceded he doesn't know how voting rights
> legislation will be passed but vowed 'as long as I have breath in me' he
> will fight
>     Unclear how federal legislation can be passed or the path forward
>     Democratic Senator Kyrsten Simena made it clear she will not
> support Biden's call to kill the filibuster in order to pass the
> legislation
>     She gave a 19 minute speech on the Senate floor before Biden came
> to meet with Democrats in the Capitol and essentially killed efforts to
> pass the egislation
>     Senator Joe Manchin, who also supports keeping the filibuster,
> described Sinema's speech as 'excellent'
>     'Very good. Excellent speech,' he said
>     Republican Leader Mitch McConnell said Sinema 'saved' the Senate
>     'She saved the Senate as an institution,' he said
>     The House passed a voting rights bill on Thursday and sent it to
> the Senate
>     Move is a procedural gambit to allow Chuck Schumer to bypass a
> Republican fillibuster in order to start debate on the legislation

They'll want the filibuster back as soon as the Republicans are back in
power.

Re: 2 stand against despotic, nation wrecking tyranny

<8_2EJ.112024$zF3.100098@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3027&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3027

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 18:55:47 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 23:55 UTC

TWP wrote:
> On 13/01/2022 21:06, Jesse wrote:
>> A little heat off Manchin as Sinema makes a stand against the power
>> lusting bolsheviks as well, led by poison kike schumer whom, I am as
>> convinced as ever, takes his orders from non domestic sources.
>>
>> Bolsheviks are in full court divisive demonization mode, they trotted
>> out their senile pedophile in front of a crowd of blacks yesterday
>> where he equated anyone who disagrees with his nation wrecking schemes
>> as racist Confederates and thus enemies of state - Another sick first
>> for these people because I don't believe any other president in US
>> history has ever arbitrarily declared over half of the population as
>> racist traitors.
>
> The same thing was said of those that supported Brexit.  It's a clever
> form of attack really, it's divisive, isolating, and the more you try to
> say it's not true the more power you give to the accusation.
>
> I don't think the right has anything like it.

I tend to agree, the same nation wrecking forces are at work in all
western nations, no question though that USA is the germ cell and
driving force.
Their demonization tactics are only successful due to a compliant left
wing media propagating everything that they say giving it the ring of
truth while muting or even suppressing opposing views, seems to me a
workaround for that has to be found.

>> As far as the words he read today - Judging by his rock bottom poll
>> numbers, more and more are hoping there is not much breath left in
>> him, he is a scripted demagogue in every sense of the word.
>>
>> Look for the Bolsheviks to really hit the panic button now for,
>> without their cheating rights act, all indications are they will get
>> slaughtered come Nov.
>> Dangerous times, they might well see their only hope with more deadly
>> crisis and rule by emergency decree, just like Hitler did.
>> [Alot of folks are probably unaware, Hitler never did scrap the very
>> liberal German constitution upon assumption of power, he merely
>> suspended it and ruled by decree, subject to review every 3 years,
>> whereupon it was of course rubber stamped by the Reischtag and extended]
>>
>> Such are the lofty goals of the Bolsheviks, mark my words, crisis,
>> existential threats and emergencies are being plotted as we speak.
>>
>> ````````````````````````
>>

>> 'I don't know that we can get this done but as long as I have breath
>> in me I'm going to fight': Agitated Biden accepts defeat on voting
>> rights after Senator Sinema aligned with Manchin and blew up his bid
>> to kill the filibuster
>>
>>      President Joe Biden conceded he doesn't know how voting rights
>> legislation will be passed but vowed 'as long as I have breath in me'
>> he will fight
>>      Unclear how federal legislation can be passed or the path forward
>>      Democratic Senator Kyrsten Simena made it clear she will not
>> support Biden's call to kill the filibuster in order to pass the
>> legislation
>>      She gave a 19 minute speech on the Senate floor before Biden came
>> to meet with Democrats in the Capitol and essentially killed efforts
>> to pass the egislation
>>      Senator Joe Manchin, who also supports keeping the filibuster,
>> described Sinema's speech as 'excellent'
>>      'Very good. Excellent speech,' he said
>>      Republican Leader Mitch McConnell said Sinema 'saved' the Senate
>>      'She saved the Senate as an institution,' he said
>>      The House passed a voting rights bill on Thursday and sent it to
>> the Senate
>>      Move is a procedural gambit to allow Chuck Schumer to bypass a
>> Republican fillibuster in order to start debate on the legislation
>

> They'll want the filibuster back as soon as the Republicans are back in
> power.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / 2 stand against despotic, nation wrecking tyranny