Q:What is a proof? A: One-half percent of alcohol.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Rupert Murdoch steps down (sort of)

SubjectAuthor
* Rupert Murdoch steps down (sort of)Ozix
+* Rupert Murdoch steps down (sort of)Daniel65
|`- Rupert Murdoch steps down (sort of)Rod Speed
+- Rupert Murdoch steps down (sort of)Rod Speed
`- Rupert Murdoch steps down (sort of)Ördög

1
Rupert Murdoch steps down (sort of)

<650ce9e2$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30259&group=aus.politics#30259

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Subject: Rupert Murdoch steps down (sort of)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 09:12:02 +0800
 by: Ozix - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 01:12 UTC

Interesting it will be when he finally drops off the twig.
Will the other kids be able to out-vote Lachlan? What is the ideology of
sister Prudence?

Re: Rupert Murdoch steps down (sort of)

<uejm1f$40b5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30262&group=aus.politics#30262

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Rupert Murdoch steps down (sort of)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 19:16:32 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 09:16 UTC

Ozix wrote on 22/9/23 11:12 am:
> Interesting it will be when he finally drops off the twig. Will the
> other kids be able to out-vote Lachlan?

Just heard on ABC's PM program that, yes, the other kids WILL be able to
out-vote Lachlan .... but would they?? Doubtful.

> What is the ideology of sister Prudence?
Don't know.
--
Daniel

Re: Rupert Murdoch steps down (sort of)

<op.2bn4zp1qbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30265&group=aus.politics#30265

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 20:34:27 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 10:34 UTC

Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote

> Interesting it will be when he finally drops off the twig.

Nope.

> Will the other kids be able to out-vote Lachlan?

Nope, it aint up to a vote.

> What is the ideology of sister Prudence?

Irrelevant.

Re: Rupert Murdoch steps down (sort of)

<op.2bn5a9yqbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30268&group=aus.politics#30268

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 20:41:23 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 10:41 UTC

Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
> Ozix wrote

>> Interesting it will be when he finally drops off the twig. Will the
>> other kids be able to out-vote Lachlan?

> Just heard on ABC's PM program that, yes, theother kids WILL be able to
> out-vote Lachlan ....

PM fucked up on that.

> but would they?? Doubtful.

No point.

>> What is the ideology of sister Prudence?

> Don't know.

Re: Rupert Murdoch steps down (sort of)

<aEnPM.293471$eyS6.193640@fx15.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30272&group=aus.politics#30272

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 07:26:27 +1000
 by: Ördög - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 21:26 UTC

Ozix
> Interesting it will be when he finally drops off the twig.
> Will the other kids be able to out-vote Lachlan? What is the ideology of
> sister Prudence?

I'll be opening a nice bottle of something when that enemy of all
working class people around the World finally relocates to six feet under.

Sadly, for the time being, he remains in full action. Although
theoretically he ain't the boss any more of that nasty rightard media
empire, in end effect, he is still pulling the strings from behind the
stage.

Apparently, there are a number of serious defamation trials coming Fox's
way where he absolutely do not want to be featured as the centre stage
main villain so he is just avoiding that embarrassment by officially
stepping down.
BTW as far as pushing ultimate rightardism and capitalist greed go
Lachlan is hardly better than his father. So do not expect any
substantial relief from him either in amount of horrible propaganda
deluge News Corps and Faux Empire dumps on the gullible public on a
daily basis.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.