Keep up the good work! But please don't ask me to help.

aus+uk / aus.politics / China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

SubjectAuthor
* China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offNomen Nescio
+- China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offRod Speed
+- China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offdolf
+* China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offPetzl
|`* China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offRod Speed
| `* China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offPetzl
|  +- China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offRod Speed
|  `* China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offDaniel65
|   +* China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offpetzl
|   |`* China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offDaniel65
|   | `* China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offpetzl
|   |  +* China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offDaniel65
|   |  |`* China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offpetzl
|   |  | +- China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offDaniel65
|   |  | `- China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offRod Speed
|   |  `- China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offRod Speed
|   `- China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offFran
`- Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes offRas Mikaere

1
China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<0cd037286c2fe7b1cb66ac098477fb8d@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30261&group=aus.politics#30261

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 09:36:56 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics
 by: Nomen Nescio - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 07:36 UTC

Mainland Australia will be unlivable. The Chinese elites
have their eyes on those island paradises. The US will not
be able to defend us, as they will have other issues -
shooting swarms of central Americans fleeing the apocalypse.

Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<op.2bn47snkbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30267&group=aus.politics#30267

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 20:39:18 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 10:39 UTC

Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic
fantasys.

> Mainland Australia will be unlivable.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic
fantasys.

> The Chinese elites have their eyes on those island paradises.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic
fantasys.

> The US will not be able to defend us,

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic
fantasys.

> as they will have other issues - shooting swarmsof central Americans
> fleeing the apocalypse.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic
fantasys.

Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<cIKdnQ7UVpiWYpD4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30271&group=aus.politics#30271

Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 20:54:35 +0000
 by: dolf - Fri, 22 Sep 2023 20:54 UTC

Quite frankly since Argentina was a safe harbour for post WWII German Nazis
refugees the Roman Pope should be reminded what an abomination is.

<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratlines_(World_War_II)>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Twilight%20Years%2020230917.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<45vugi1pjih6jeil1iapbnvnbk4gcg9es6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30283&group=aus.politics#30283

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 10:18:17 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 24 Sep 2023 00:18 UTC

On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 09:36:56 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
<nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

>Mainland Australia will be unlivable. The Chinese elites
>have their eyes on those island paradises. The US will not
>be able to defend us, as they will have other issues -
>shooting swarms of central Americans fleeing the apocalypse.

The Yanks are not interested in defending themselves let alone
The F-35 not making the grade, built for American corruption
<https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/f-35-fighter-jets/2023/09/22/id/1135576/>

Any future war will be bio-weapons.
American bio weapon development labs being headed by Anthony Fauci.
None are in the USA all overseas.
Including Wuhan China.
Google news search
https://tinyurl.com/23eowbas

Maybe Whitlam was onto something by removing ties to USA and Britain's
orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World powers,
with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
--
Petzl
<https://consortiumnews.com/2022/11/14/the-queens-coup/>

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<op.2bsgc5x6byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30291&group=aus.politics#30291

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 04:30:31 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 24 Sep 2023 18:30 UTC

On Sun, 24 Sep 2023 10:18:17 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 09:36:56 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
> <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>
>> Mainland Australia will be unlivable. The Chinese elites
>> have their eyes on those island paradises. The US will not
>> be able to defend us, as they will have other issues -
>> shooting swarms of central Americans fleeing the apocalypse.

> The Yanks are not interested in defending themselves let alone
> The F-35 not making the grade, built for American corruption
> <https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/f-35-fighter-jets/2023/09/22/id/1135576/>

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> Any future war will be bio-weapons.

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> American bio weapon development labs being headed by Anthony Fauci.

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> None are in the USA all overseas.

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> Including Wuhan China.

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> Google news search
> https://tinyurl.com/23eowbas

Just because some fool claims something...

> Maybe Whitlam was onto something by removing ties to USA and Britain's
> orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World powers,
> with strong support for the "Arab lobby".

He never did anything of the sort.

Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<urh1hitl4gaverbaqj5bthhuftknv1t2gj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30301&group=aus.politics#30301

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 10:09:41 +1000
 by: Petzl - Mon, 25 Sep 2023 00:09 UTC

On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 04:30:31 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 24 Sep 2023 10:18:17 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 09:36:56 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
>> <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Mainland Australia will be unlivable. The Chinese elites
>>> have their eyes on those island paradises. The US will not
>>> be able to defend us, as they will have other issues -
>>> shooting swarms of central Americans fleeing the apocalypse.
>
>> The Yanks are not interested in defending themselves let alone
>> The F-35 not making the grade, built for American corruption
>> <https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/f-35-fighter-jets/2023/09/22/id/1135576/>
>
>Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

Widely reported as fact those interviewed are top Air force commanders

>> Any future war will be bio-weapons.
>
>Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

Widely reported as fact, even though bio-weapons are considered by the
world court as a crime against humanity, it being a hanging offence.
<https://press.un.org/en/2021/gadis3666.doc.htm>
UN's view
<https://www.firstpost.com/world/us-is-producing-genetically-targeted-bioweapons-democrat-presidential-candidate-robert-kennedy-12877752.html>
https://tinyurl.com/2y9uv8wb
Pro Joe Biden Rubbish and against anyone honest and decent standing
for Democrat US President/

>> American bio weapon development labs being headed by Anthony Fauci.
>
>Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

Not now according (reluctantly) to Anthony Fauci himself!
"in 2014, three of those bugs escaped in high-profile escapes from
different labs in the US. Congress held hearings on it. Everybody was
angry, and 300 top scientists sent letters to Obama saying you got to
shut down Fauci because he is going to create a pandemic."

As per Robert, Obama, at that time, ordered a moratorium. Fauci was
then doing 18 different gain-of-function experiments around the US.

>> None are in the USA all overseas.
>
>Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

Widely reported of American Bio-Weapon laboratories in Ukraine
<https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/after-months-of-denial-u-s-admits-to-running-ukraine-biolabs/>
https://tinyurl.com/2h3dseqp
Washington has been urged to come clean over its bio lab program in
Ukraine after the Department of Defense admitted its existence.
The Pentagon said on Thursday that it has operated 46 bio labs in
Ukraine handling dangerous pathogens, after previously dismissing the
charges as Russian propaganda.
China has joined calls for the United States to explain the role and
capacity of the laboratories following the Pentagon’s stunning
reversal after months of denial.
In March leaked papers appeared to suggest that its operations in
Ukraine were sensitive while Kiev was reportedly blocked from public
disclosure about the program.
According to a document signed between the two nations, Ukraine is
obliged to transfer the dangerous pathogens to the U.S. Department of
Defense for biological research.

>> Including Wuhan China.
>
>Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

Pot calling kettle black again

>> Google news search
>> https://tinyurl.com/23eowbas
>
>Just because some fool claims something...
>
>> Maybe Whitlam was onto something by removing ties to USA and Britain's
>> orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World powers,
>> with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
>
>He never did anything of the sort.

Widely reported at time you need new batteries in your "Ouija" it's
telling you untruths
<https://go.gale.com/ps/anonymous?id=GALE%7CA373371518&sid=googleScholar&v=2.1&it=r&linkaccess=abs&issn=10370838&p=LitRC&sw=w>
https://tinyurl.com/2o65due6

When Gough Whitlam's Labor Party was elected to government of the
Commonwealth of Australia in December 1972, Whitlam sought to
completely change the direction of Australia's foreign policy, moving
from the United States' orbit towards that of the Communist and Third
World powers. This change of direction affected his policies towards
both Israel and the campaign for Soviet Jewry for freedom of
migration. Chanan Reich has discussed the Whitlam government's change
of policy direction viz-a-viz Israel. However, it is also necessary to
examine his policies in relation to Soviet Jewry, and issues of lobby
groups in Australia. This is seen most clearly in his constant
criticism of the "Jewish lobby" and his strong support for the "Arab
lobby," highlighted both in his discussions with Soviet
representatives before his visit to the Soviet Union (the first by an
Australian Prime Minister) and in his private correspondence with
Lebanese born Australian businessman, Reuben F. Scarf. Whitlam's
change of direction towards the Soviet and Arab world was motivated by
a number of different factors: ideological considerations in foreign
policy; electoral issues, with the growing Arab population in
Australia; the influence of left-wing members of the Australian Labor
Party (ALP), such as Bill Hartley; and financial imperatives of the
Party
--
Petzl
If voting made any difference,

Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<op.2bx10dyvbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30331&group=aus.politics#30331

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 05:06:03 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 27 Sep 2023 19:06 UTC

On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 10:09:41 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 04:30:31 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 24 Sep 2023 10:18:17 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The Yanks are not interested in defending themselves let alone
>>> The F-35 not making the grade, built for American corruption
>>> <https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/f-35-fighter-jets/2023/09/22/id/1135576/>
>>
>> Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
>>
> Widely reported as fact those interviewed are top Air force commanders

BULLSHIT

>>> Any future war will be bio-weapons.
>>
>> Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
>>
> Widely reported as fact,

Only by fuckwit journos who dont have a fucking
clue on shit rags like that steaming turd and
known pathological liar, Fucker Carlson.

> even though bio-weapons are considered by the
> world court as a crime against humanity, it being a hanging offence.
> <https://press.un.org/en/2021/gadis3666.doc.htm>

Wota stunningly impeccible source...

> UN's view
> <https://www.firstpost.com/world/us-is-producing-genetically-targeted-bioweapons-democrat-presidential-candidate-robert-kennedy-12877752.html>
> https://tinyurl.com/2y9uv8wb

Just because that terminal fuckwit claims something...

> Pro Joe Biden Rubbish and against anyone honest and decent standing
> for Democrat US President/
>

>>> American bio weapon development labs being headed by Anthony Fauci.
>>
>> Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
>>
> Not now according (reluctantly) to Anthony Fauci himself!

BULLSHIT

> "in 2014, three of those bugs escaped in high-profile escapes from
> different labs in the US. Congress held hearings on it. Everybody was
> angry, and 300 top scientists sent letters to Obama saying you got to
> shut down Fauci because he is going to create a pandemic."

Says nothing useful about covid.

> As per Robert, Obama, at that time, ordered a moratorium. Fauci was
> then doing 18 different gain-of-function experiments around the US.

Nothing to do with bio warfare, fuckwit.

>>> None are in the USA all overseas.
>>
>> Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
>>
> Widely reported of American Bio-Weapon laboratories in Ukraine
> <https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/after-months-of-denial-u-s-admits-to-running-ukraine-biolabs/>
> https://tinyurl.com/2h3dseqp

Just because some fuckwit claims something.

<reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<uf3i8v$3kk9u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30348&group=aus.politics#30348

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 19:50:21 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 09:50 UTC

Petzl wrote on 25/9/23 10:09 am:
> On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 04:30:31 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 24 Sep 2023 10:18:17 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The Yanks are not interested in defending themselves let alone
>>> The F-35 not making the grade, built for American corruption
>>> <https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/f-35-fighter-jets/2023/09/22/id/1135576/>
>>
>> Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
>>
> Widely reported as fact those interviewed are top Air force commanders

Yes, it *IS* Widely reported as fact that you are Completely off with
the fucking fairys!

--
Daniel

Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<461174c0-a01c-4c9b-bae4-6627bcb5e8d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30352&group=aus.politics#30352

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 05:08:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 12:08 UTC

On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 7:50:26 PM UTC+10, Daniel65 wrote:
> Petzl wrote on 25/9/23 10:09 am:
> > On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 04:30:31 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> > <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

<https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/f-35-fighter-jets/2023/09/22/id/1135576/>

> >> Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
> >>
> > Widely reported as fact those interviewed are top Air force commanders
> Yes, it *IS* Widely reported as fact that you are Completely off with
> the fucking fairy's!

Well I watch one of many interviews that do not recommend F-35's
You support the corrupt Obama Biden regime?
https://ibb.co/47n4vSB
Time to dump USA it has gone rouge run by a crime gang
Australia is paying for non-existent protection, disguised as "we need"
Nuclear-Powered Submarines for A$368 billion
Seems to me those that do are off with the Fairy's
(including paying for F-35's that don't fly)
Australian Home prices affordability after Joe Biden took office
--
Petzl
Only the Irish Leprignomes have remained aloof and their family

Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<uf3rqq$3ma3s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30354&group=aus.politics#30354

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 22:33:28 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 12:33 UTC

petzl wrote on 28/9/23 10:08 pm:
> On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 7:50:26 PM UTC+10, Daniel65 wrote:
>> Petzl wrote on 25/9/23 10:09 am:

> <https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/f-35-fighter-jets/2023/09/22/id/1135576/>

>>> Widely reported as fact those interviewed are top Air force commanders
>> Yes, it *IS* Widely reported as fact that you are Completely off with
>> the fucking fairy's!
>>
> Well I watch one of many interviews that do not recommend F-35's
> You support the corrupt Obama Biden regime?

Sorry!! When was this, Petzl??

> https://ibb.co/47n4vSB
> Time to dump USA it has gone rouge run by a crime gang

Bloody Hell, Petzl, it is usually YOU that is promoting our liaison with
the U.S. of A.!!

> Australia is paying for non-existent protection, disguised as "we need"
> Nuclear-Powered Submarines for A$368 billion
> Seems to me those that do are off with the Fairy's
> (including paying for F-35's that don't fly)
> Australian Home prices affordability after Joe Biden took office

--
Daniel

Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<uf5e2o$376u$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30370&group=aus.politics#30370

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 12:51:05 +1000
 by: Fran - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 02:51 UTC

On 28/09/2023 7:50 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Sep 2023 04:30:31 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
>>>
>> Widely reported as fact those interviewed are top Air force commanders
>
> Yes, it *IS* Widely reported as fact that you are Completely off with
> the fucking fairys!

LOL. You and Rod are so right.

Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<179e50d0-1571-453e-821b-f443f6a7b3e6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30373&group=aus.politics#30373

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 22:40:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 05:40 UTC

On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 10:33:33 PM UTC+10, Daniel65 wrote:
> petzl wrote on 28/9/23 10:08 pm:

> > <https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/f-35-fighter-jets/2023/09/22/id/1135576/>

> >> Yes, it *IS* Widely reported as fact that you are Completely off with
> >> the fucking fairy's!
> >>
> > Well I watch one of many interviews that do not recommend F-35's
> > You support the corrupt Obama Biden regime?
>
> Sorry!! When was this, Petzl??
<>
Really hit home when Obama spent US$5 billion to overthrow the elected
Ukraine presidency

> > https://ibb.co/47n4vSB
> > Time to dump USA it has gone rouge run by a crime gang>
>
> Bloody Hell, Petzl, it is usually YOU that is promoting our liaison with
> the U.S. of A.!!

The USA has become a unelected mafia run criminal foe
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com

Joining China and Russia for dominance even American's know this
Clear your head will you?
<https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-09-21/f-35s-aren-t-ready-to-fly-and-the-parts-supply-falls-short-gao-says#xj4y7vzkg>
https://tinyurl.com/2dqx5stl
Australia know this but instead of canceling forced to pay protection money

> > Australia is paying for non-existent protection, disguised as "we need"
> > Nuclear-Powered Submarines for A$368 billion
> > Seems to me those that do are off with the Fairy's
> > (including paying for F-35's that don't fly)
> > Australian Home prices affordability after Joe Biden took office
<https://i.ibb.co/nbNQd1h/image.png>
Restored censored link

--
Petzl

A time of unprecedented danger: It is 90 seconds to midnight 2023 Doomsday Clock Statement
US fighter jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons to be deployed in UK – media"
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to f**k things up’.
Bidenomics cause and effect, America is tottering on a depression!
"the likes of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up with a country at all." - President Donald J. Trump July 19, 2020
Remember, remember, the fifth of November,
Biden, 2019 election about fraud treason and plot!

Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<uf65d6$739h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30375&group=aus.politics#30375

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 19:29:09 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 09:29 UTC

petzl wrote on 29/9/23 3:40 pm:
> On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 10:33:33 PM UTC+10, Daniel65
> wrote:
>> petzl wrote on 28/9/23 10:08 pm:

>>> <https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/f-35-fighter-jets/2023/09/22/id/1135576/>

>>> Well I watch one of many interviews that do not recommend F-35's
>>> You support the corrupt Obama Biden regime?
>>
>> Sorry!! When was this, Petzl??
> <> Really hit home when Obama spent US$5 billion to overthrow the
> elected Ukraine presidency
>>
>>> https://ibb.co/47n4vSB Time to dump USA it has gone rouge run by
>>> a crime gang>
>>
>> Bloody Hell, Petzl, it is usually YOU that is promoting our liaison
>> with the U.S. of A.!!
>>
> The USA has become a unelected mafia run criminal foe
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com

WHAT?? Is that 'unelected' because they disagree with your hopes and
desires, Petzl??

> Joining China and Russia for dominance even American's know this
> Clear your head will you?

WHAT?? What are you on about THIS TIME, Petzl??

--
Daniel

Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<bc82df41-1d92-4ddb-b968-8bb0cf93d322n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30378&group=aus.politics#30378

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 12:55:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 19:55 UTC

On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 7:29:13 PM UTC+10, Daniel65 wrote:
> petzl wrote on 29/9/23 3:40 pm:
> > On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 10:33:33 PM UTC+10, Daniel65
> > wrote:

snop
> >> Bloody Hell, Petzl, it is usually YOU that is promoting our liaison
> >> with the U.S. of A.!!
> >>
> > The USA has become a unelected mafia run criminal foe
> > https://www.thegatewaypundit.com
> WHAT?? Is that 'unelected' because they disagree with your hopes and
> desires, Petzl??
> > Joining China and Russia for dominance even American's know this
> > Clear your head will you?
> WHAT?? What are you on about THIS TIME, Petzl??

un-snip your censorship to create denial, Daniel
The USA has gone completely criminal and rouge
destroying world economics!
Enter stage left
After the Bolsheviks won the revolution,
the newly formed Communist state seized family heirlooms,
stockpiling hundreds of tonnes of gold and precious metals
to fund the Soviet government.

Not worrying about Housing affordability getting worse
https://imgbb.com/47n4vSB
because in a collapsing economy, strealing Grandma's wedding ring,
superannuation again, changing home ownership to 100 year lease, etc.

Joining China and Russia for dominance even American's know this
Clear your head will you?
<https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-09-21/f-35s-aren-t-ready-to-fly-and-the-parts-supply-falls-short-gao-says#xj4y7vzkg>
https://tinyurl.com/2dqx5stl
Australia know this but instead of canceling forced to pay protection money
The Trillion being wasted on fake made in US "defense" is watering down our purchasing
the towing the line in "renewables" is also part of this foolish corruption..
Even Fran is considering a Electric car, to keep up with her media PSYOPed neighbours

--
Petzl
A time of unprecedented danger: It is 90 seconds to midnight 2023 Doomsday Clock Statement
US fighter jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons to be deployed in UK – media"
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to f**k things up’.
Bidenomics cause and effect, America is tottering on a depression!
"the likes of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up with a country at all."
- President Donald J. Trump July 19, 2020
Remember, remember, the fifth of November,
Biden, 2019 election about fraud treason and plot!

Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<op.2b2k1a1abyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30388&group=aus.politics#30388

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 15:47:24 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 05:47 UTC

On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 15:40:20 +1000, petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 10:33:33 PM UTC+10, Daniel65 wrote:
>> petzl wrote on 28/9/23 10:08 pm:

>> <https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/f-35-fighter-jets/2023/09/22/id/1135576/>

>> commanders
>> >>
>> > Well I watch one of many interviews that do not recommend F-35's
>> > You support the corrupt Obama Biden regime?
>>
>> Sorry!! When was this, Petzl??
> <>
> Really hit home when Obama spent US$5 billion to overthrow the elected
> Ukraine presidency

Never happened.

>> > https://ibb.co/47n4vSB
>> > Time to dump USA it has gone rouge run by a crime gang>
>>
>> Bloody Hell, Petzl, it is usually YOU that is promoting our liaison with
>> the U.S. of A.!!

> The USA has become a unelected mafia run criminal foe
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com

Just because some fuckwit claims something...

> Joining China and Russia for dominance even American's know this
> Clear your head will you?
> <https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-09-21/f-35s-aren-t-ready-to-fly-and-the-parts-supply-falls-short-gao-says#xj4y7vzkg>
> https://tinyurl.com/2dqx5stl
> Australia know this but instead of canceling forced to pay protection
> money

Just because some fuckwit claims something...

>> > Australia is paying for non-existent protection, disguised as "we
>> need"
>> > Nuclear-Powered Submarines for A$368 billion
>> > Seems to me those that do are off with the Fairy's
>> > (including paying for F-35's that don't fly)
>> > Australian Home prices affordability after Joe Biden took office
> <https://i.ibb.co/nbNQd1h/image.png>
> Restored censored link

Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<uf8rp9$qch6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30390&group=aus.politics#30390

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 20:03:20 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 10:03 UTC

petzl wrote on 30/9/23 5:55 am:
> On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 7:29:13 PM UTC+10, Daniel65 wrote:
>> petzl wrote on 29/9/23 3:40 pm:
>>> On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 10:33:33 PM UTC+10, Daniel65
>>> wrote:
>>
> snop
>>>>
>>> The USA has become a unelected mafia run criminal foe
>>> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com
>>
>> WHAT?? Is that 'unelected' because they disagree with your hopes
>> and desires, Petzl??
>
>>> Joining China and Russia for dominance even American's know this
>>> Clear your head will you?
>>
>> WHAT?? What are you on about THIS TIME, Petzl??
>>
> un-snip your censorship to create denial, Daniel The USA has gone
> completely criminal and rouge destroying world economics! Enter stage
> left After the Bolsheviks won the revolution, the newly formed
> Communist state seized family heirlooms, stockpiling hundreds of
> tonnes of gold and precious metals to fund the Soviet government.
>
> Not worrying about Housing affordability getting worse
> https://imgbb.com/47n4vSB because in a collapsing economy, strealing
> Grandma's wedding ring, superannuation again, changing home ownership
> to 100 year lease, etc.
>>
> Joining China and Russia for dominance even American's know this
> Clear your head will you?
> <https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-09-21/f-35s-aren-t-ready-to-fly-and-the-parts-supply-falls-short-gao-says#xj4y7vzkg>
>
> https://tinyurl.com/2dqx5stl
> Australia know this but instead of canceling forced to pay protection
> money The Trillion being wasted on fake made in US "defense" is
> watering down our purchasing the towing the line in "renewables" is
> also part of this foolish corruption. Even Fran is considering a
> Electric car, to keep up with her media PSYOPed neighbours

All of which has EXACTLY what to do with YOUR previous comment "The USA
has become a unelected mafia run criminal foe ", Petzl??

Sure your later comments might be VALID, Petzl, IN A THREAD OF THEIR
OWN, Petzl, but, IMHO, they have NOTHING to do with your "The USA has
become a unelected mafia run criminal foe " comment, Petzl!!

That's why I cut the UNRELATED comments, Petzl!!
--
Daniel

Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<op.2b3joix4byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30396&group=aus.politics#30396

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2023 05:15:44 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 18:15 UTC

On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 05:55:43 +1000, petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Friday, September 29, 2023 at 7:29:13 PM UTC+10, Daniel65 wrote:
>> petzl wrote on 29/9/23 3:40 pm:
>> > On Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 10:33:33 PM UTC+10, Daniel65
>> > wrote:
>>
> snop
>> >>
>> > The USA has become a unelected mafia run criminal foe
>> > https://www.thegatewaypundit.com
>> WHAT?? Is that 'unelected' because they disagree with your hopes and
>> desires, Petzl??
>> > Joining China and Russia for dominance even American's know this
>> > Clear your head will you?
>> WHAT?? What are you on about THIS TIME, Petzl??

> The USA has gone completely criminal and rouge
> destroying world economics!

You have gone completely senile/off with the fucking fairys.

> Enter stage left
> After the Bolsheviks won the revolution,
> the newly formed Communist state seized family heirlooms,
> stockpiling hundreds of tonnes of gold and precious metals
> to fund the Soviet government.

Irrelevant to your stupid claims about the USA.

> Not worrying about Housing affordability getting worse
> https://imgbb.com/47n4vSB
> because in a collapsing economy, strealing Grandma's wedding ring,
> superannuation again, changing home ownership to 100 year lease, etc.

Irrelevant to your stupid claims about the USA.

> Joining China and Russia for dominance even American's know this

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

Re: China will invade Tasmania & NZ once global warming goes off

<17b36074967b3057$238468$2975682$c2d58868@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33350&group=aus.politics#33350

From: no_s...@gmail.com (Ras Mikaere)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,nz.politics
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 22:58:54 -1000
 by: Ras Mikaere - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 08:58 UTC

AFTER BEING LIED ABOUT --
N.Z.I.P.T. 500596 / 2011

I HOPE 'RED CHINA' INVADES AND TAKES YOU OVER !