Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: Hippy in Michigan ?
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 15:36:22 -0500
 by: Jesse - Fri, 14 Jan 2022 20:36 UTC

Old, crusty, cantankerous, self centered left wing POS who is afraid to
breath the very air around him or venture from his basement, and wants
everyone to bend over to accommodate him ... Sound like someone we know ??

Ok I can see him being nervous on the account of his age, so then, why
not just fucking retire instead of going on insulting, juvenile rants ?

Note: "Placed on leave" means he is still collecting $$, this old
wingnut needs to be put out to pasture.

`````````````````

Tenured Michigan university professor, 74, who wore a 'space helmet' AND
mask for Zoom class is placed on leave for calling students 'vectors of
disease' for wanting to attend in-person learning

Barry Mehler, 74, posted a profanity-laced video on Sunday a day
before the Spring 2022 semester began
Mehler is a tenured professor at Ferris State University in Big
Rapids, Michigan
In the 14-minute video, Mehler called students 'vectors of disease'
Mehler has been teaching at Ferris for nearly 30 years, has been
placed on administrative leave while the university investigates the
incident
The status of his Spring 2022 course remains unclear

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10403323/Michigan-university-professor-placed-leave-calling-students-vectors-disease-video.html
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: Hippy in Michigan ?

<20220115135447.000059b7@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3047&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3047

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Hippy in Michigan ?
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 13:54:47 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 13:54 UTC

On Fri, 14 Jan 2022 15:36:22 -0500
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Tenured Michigan university professor, 74, who wore a 'space helmet'
> AND mask for Zoom class is placed on leave for calling students
> 'vectors of disease' for wanting to attend in-person learning

They are vectors of disease, regardless of whether wanting in-person teaching or not. We have scientific evidence of that, can see the evidence before us.

If Americans weren't so stupid, weren't so dismissive of science, weren't so ignorant and proud of it, the Shithole States of America might have seen fewer than 870,000 deaths.

If American idiots want to kill themselves with covid; that is fine by me, it's their choice. But others who don't want to die have a right to be protected from the suicide by covid death cult.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Hippy in Michigan ?