From: now...@protonmail.com (Benny Brown)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.politics.misc,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns,aus.politics,alt.atheism
Subject: WHERE'S Melania? Has tRUMP Become a CUCK?
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 14:44:17 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Benny Brown - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 14:44 UTC

She sure ain't standin' by her man! What would Tammy Wynette say?

Where's Melania? Ex-First Lady Remains Hidden During Donald Trump's
Indictment-Filled Year

Former First Lady Melania Trump�s disappearing act�which began shortly after
departing the White House in 2021�continued this week when she was noticeably
absent when her husband flew to Georgia to surrender to authorities after a
fourth indictment, keeping her public appearances and statements to just more
than a handful in over two years.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/antoniopequenoiv/2023/08/26/wheres-melania-ex-
first-lady-remains-hidden-during-donald-trumps-indictment-filled-year/

Re: WHERE'S Melania? Has tRUMP Become a CUCK?

<3ipghi5lqtinao3hvldb68j7u8im7dhhev@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30397&group=aus.politics#30397

From: fformbys...@gmail.com (? The Reverend)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.politics.misc,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns,aus.politics,alt.atheism
Subject: Re: WHERE'S Melania? Has tRUMP Become a CUCK?
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 19:18:37 +0100
 by: ? The Reverend - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 18:18 UTC

On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 14:44:17 -0000 (UTC), Benny Brown
<nowomr@protonmail.com> wrote:

>She sure ain't standin' by her man! What would Tammy Wynette say?
>
>Where's Melania? Ex-First Lady Remains Hidden During Donald Trump's
>Indictment-Filled Year
>
>Former First Lady Melania Trump’s disappearing act—which began shortly after
>departing the White House in 2021—continued this week when she was noticeably
>absent when her husband flew to Georgia to surrender to authorities after a
>fourth indictment, keeping her public appearances and statements to just more
>than a handful in over two years.
>
>https://www.forbes.com/sites/antoniopequenoiv/2023/08/26/wheres-melania-ex-
>first-lady-remains-hidden-during-donald-trumps-indictment-filled-year/

Apparently she's busy rewriting her pre-nuptial agreements so that her
son will be taken care of.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"