I do desire we may be better strangers. -- William Shakespeare, "As You Like It"

aus+uk / aus.politics / HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

SubjectAuthor
* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanPetzl
+* Petz has utterly gone Apeshit WAS:*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil
|`* Petz has utterly gone Apeshit WAS: HAMAS...Taliban...weapons...Joepetzl
| `* Petz has utterly gone Apeshit WAS:Ördög
|  `* Petz has utterly gone Apeshit WAS: HAMAS...Taliban...weapons...Joepetzl
|   `- Petz has utterly gone Apeshit WAS:Ördög
`* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanRod Speed
 `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistanpetzl
  +- Petz is still ranting on apeshit HAMAS...Taliban...weapons...JoeÖrdög
  +* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanPeter Jason
  |`* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanPetzl
  | +- HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanRod Speed
  | `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanOzix
  |  +* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanPetzl
  |  |`* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanRod Speed
  |  | `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistanpetzl
  |  |  `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanRod Speed
  |  |   `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistanpetzl
  |  |    `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanRod Speed
  |  |     `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistanpetzl
  |  |      `- HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanRod Speed
  |  +* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanFran
  |  |`- HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistanpetzl
  |  `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanÖrdög
  |   `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanDaniel65
  |    `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistanpetzl
  |     +* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanDaniel65
  |     |`* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistanpetzl
  |     | +* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanÖrdög
  |     | |+* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistanpetzl
  |     | ||`- HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanÖrdög
  |     | |`- HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanDaniel65
  |     | `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanRod Speed
  |     |  `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanPetzl
  |     |   `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanDaniel65
  |     |    `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistanpetzl
  |     |     `- HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanÖrdög
  |     `- HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanÖrdög
  `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanRod Speed
   `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanPetzl
    `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanRod Speed
     `* HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanPetzl
      +- HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanDaniel65
      `- HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in AfghanistanRod Speed

Pages:12
HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<d6v3iith58o71ie0o1uultgkugd6iper1t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30541&group=aus.politics#30541

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2023 11:58:36 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 00:58 UTC

Has 5 year old Arab girl firing one (M-4) in air from Fathers
shoulders
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1710789177598427210
Those look a lot more like American M-4s than the usual AK-47 we are
used to seeing in the Middle East. Could these be from the stockpile
of +\- 70,000 fully automatic machine guns we left the Taliban?

https://www.military.com/equipment/m4-carbine
--
Petzl
A time of unprecedented danger: It is 90 seconds to midnight 2023

Re: Petz has utterly gone Apeshit WAS: HAMAS...Taliban...weapons...Joe Biden...Afghanistan...somethin'...somethin'

<uft5tf$2s8v4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30545&group=aus.politics#30545

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Petz has utterly gone Apeshit WAS:
HAMAS...Taliban...weapons...Joe Biden...Afghanistan...somethin'...somethin'
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 13:58:48 +1100
 by: *Ördög* the real n - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 02:58 UTC

Petz kindly shares his typical Xtian fundy Sunday hate with our newsgroup:

> Has 5 year old Arab girl firing one (M-4) in air from Fathers
> shoulders

BULLSHIT.

NEXT retardation!

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
"A reminder for your mortification"

Re: Petz has utterly gone Apeshit WAS: HAMAS...Taliban...weapons...Joe Biden...Afghanistan...somethin'...somethin'

<184b2a6b-9b17-4b0f-b2a4-b8dbde9f871cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30552&group=aus.politics#30552

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 01:05:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Petz has utterly gone Apeshit WAS: HAMAS...Taliban...weapons...Joe
Biden...Afghanistan...somethin'...somethin'
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 08:05 UTC

On Sunday, October 8, 2023 at 1:58:57 PM UTC+11, *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote:
> Petz kindly shares his typical Xtian fundy Sunday hate with our newsgroup:
> > Has 5 year old Arab girl firing one (M-4) in air from Fathers
> > shoulders
> BULLSHIT.

From someone who denies the communist holocaust of 160 million murders
by communalism last century!
100 million directly by communists,
another 60 million by the wars that followed in the name of communism
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,
Say all of today’s Communists?

Has video 5 year old Arab girl firing one (M-4) in air from Fathers
shoulders
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1710789177598427210
Those look a lot more like American M-4s than the usual AK-47 we are
used to seeing in the Middle East. Could these be from the stockpile
of +\- 70,000 fully automatic machine guns we left the Taliban?
Video of this came from here
<https://news.sky.com/video/israel-palestinians-in-west-bank-celebrate-hamas-infiltration-12978858>
https://tinyurl.com/yrgp6brb
--
Petzl
Ordog the Armchair communist

Re: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<op.2cibkebibyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30553&group=aus.politics#30553

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 04:44:28 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 17:44 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> Has 5 year old Arab girl firing one (M-4) in air from Fathers
> shoulders
> https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1710789177598427210

> Those look a lot more like American M-4s than the usual AK-47 we are
> used to seeing in the Middle East. Could these be from the stockpile
> of +\- 70,000 fully automatic machine guns we left the Taliban?

Its not a machine gun, its a fully auto carbine.

And it is very bloody unlikely to have come from afghanistan,
MUCH more likely have come from Israel, stupid.

> https://www.military.com/equipment/m4-carbine

Re: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<ba20f941-959d-48bc-a76a-607854fd3154n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30554&group=aus.politics#30554

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 13:00:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 20:00 UTC

On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 4:44:34 AM UTC+11, Rod Speed wrote:
> Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
> > Has 5 year old Arab girl firing one (M-4) in air from Fathers
> > shoulders
> > https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1710789177598427210
>
> > Those look a lot more like American M-4s than the usual AK-47 we are
> > used to seeing in the Middle East. Could these be from the stockpile
> > of +\- 70,000 fully automatic machine guns we left the Taliban?
> Its not a machine gun, its a fully auto carbine.

<https://www.military.com/equipment/m4-carbine " rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.military.com/equipment/m4-carbine>
Max Rate of Fire:
950 rpm
Muzzle velocity:
2,900 ft/s
Max Range:
600 m

> And it is very bloody unlikely to have come from Afghanistan,
> MUCH more likely have come from Israel, stupid.

Maybe, probably not!
hit Esc key to remove subscribe nag
<https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-weapons-afghanistan-taliban-kashmir-rcna67134>
https://tinyurl.com/yvzmymtw
U.S. arms left in Afghanistan are turning up in a different conflict
Since falling into the hands of the Taliban, some of the weapons have been seized from militants in Indian-controlled Kashmir in what experts say could be just the start of their global journey.

> > https://www.military.com/equipment/m4-carbine
--
Petzl

Islam is of course synonymous with terrorism
There are more Australian Muslims fighting with al Qaeda linked
groups than there are in the Australian Defense Force fighting against them!
..
Major majority of the worlds refugees are created by Islam since the
days of Mohammad. Mainly because Islam is actually a violent political
process, not a religion at all.
Islamic conquests have always been by infiltration (Trojan Horse:
Al-Hijra, The Islamic Doctrine of Immigration). This is how Islam
grows, a violent political process using , terrorist attack from
within, eventually followed by surprise attack, followed by killing
for killings sake.
Once Moslems have foothold maintaining rule is held by continued
carnage and ruthlessness.
Until it's recognized Islam is the problem nothing will change!
How Islam began and still violently grows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Re: Petz has utterly gone Apeshit WAS: HAMAS...Taliban...weapons...Joe Biden...Afghanistan...somethin'...somethin'

<XsFUM.124205$iKfd.114597@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30555&group=aus.politics#30555

HAMAS...Taliban...weapons...Joe Biden...Afghanistan...somethin'...somethin'
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 08:48:39 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 21:48 UTC

Petz, reports back from his Xtian-fundy alt-right alternate reality

> Ördög
>> Petz
>>> Has 5 year old Arab girl firing one (M-4) in air from Fathers
>>> shoulders
>> BULLSHIT.
>>
> From someone who denies the communist holocaust of 160 million murders
> by communalism last century!

Here we go again!
You are incapable of discussing even not the not too distant history in
a rational manner. Thus letting myself be dragged into debating this
fully revisionist favorite alt-right sewer topic is beneath me.
You are fully impervious to facts and logical arguments.

> Has video 5 year old Arab girl firing one (M-4) in air from Fathers
> shoulders

Just keep on pushing your fully racist alt-right hate phantasms against
Islamic people.
I simply don't care about the rubbish you dig up from the bottom of your
favourite alt-right media/social media sewers.

> https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/

Bingo!
Sure thing! That pathetic silver spoon fed, fully corrupt and regularly
drug crazed Trump progeny always grabs your full attention.
Specially while roaming on Space-Karen Elon's fully Xed Twitter sewers
X-crements.
Thanks but no thanks!

> <https://news.sky.com/video

We already know you are addicted to be Murdoched.

Again! Thanks but no thanks! Sky (pretend) News rots one's brain.
So keep that crap to yourself, as apparently there ain't much brain left
in your already very cavernous skull to be rotted away.

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

RE: Petz is still ranting on apeshit HAMAS...Taliban...weapons...Joe Biden...Afghanistan...somethin'...somethin'

<UIFUM.41057$s52e.30288@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30556&group=aus.politics#30556

Subject: RE: Petz is still ranting on apeshit HAMAS...Taliban...weapons...Joe
Biden...Afghanistan...somethin'...somethin'
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 09:05:37 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 22:05 UTC

Petz, back into full-on typical all loving Xtian-fundy hate tirades mode

/snip bucket loads of insane hate filled crap/

> Islam is of course synonymous with terrorism

YAWN! You are triggered all right, grabbing onto every single so called
news item that pokes your confirmation bias fueling you pet hates.

Well, here in this newsgroup we already know what you really think of
Jews (your are on public record stating that they have deserved the
holocaust.)

We also know how much you love and support all Neo-Nazi/alt-right
terrorists killing innocent people.

And we also know that you get instant orgasms at the mere though of
exterminating all 1.3 billions of Islamic people.

Nor it is any secret that you'd love to see all your political enemies
subjugated if not outright exterminated starting with communists and
socialists.
And the same goes for all other religious groups you equally despise.

/The rest of the your regurgitated media hate rubbish removed as a
generous service the sane people trying to read posts in this newsgroup/

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Petz has utterly gone Apeshit WAS: HAMAS...Taliban...weapons...Joe Biden...Afghanistan...somethin'...somethin'

<55be720f-0802-47e9-8401-c2d6f235a9e7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30559&group=aus.politics#30559

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 16:15:32 -0700 (PDT)
Biden...Afghanistan...somethin'...somethin'
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:15 UTC

On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 8:48:42 AM UTC+11, Ördög wrote:
> Petz, reports back from his Xtian-fundy alt-right alternate reality
>
> > Ördög
> >> Petz
> >> BULLSHIT.
> >>
> > From someone who denies the communist holocaust of 160 million murders
> > by communalism last century!
> Here we go again!
> You are incapable of discussing even not the not too distant history in
You are peddling Communist PSYOPS rubbish trying to deny
the/your Communist holocaust that murdered 160,000,000 people last century
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,
Say all of today’s Communists and Ordog!

> > Has video 5 year old Arab girl firing one (M-4) in air from Fathers
> > shoulders
> Just keep on pushing your fully racist alt-right hate phantasms against
> Islamic people.
>
> > https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/
>
> Bingo!
> Sure thing! That pathetic silver spoon fed, fully corrupt and regularly
>
> We already know you are addicted to be Murdoched.
> Again! Thanks but no thanks! Sky (pretend) News rots one's brain.

Sky never reported that Joe Biden's US$80 billion of arms is being sold
to Islamic terrorists Hamas in Gaza as well widely reported
Murdoch is behind bringing back Joe Biden's mafia run crime gang government..

<https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20230617-israel-us-arms-left-in-afghanistan-reach-gaza/>
https://tinyurl.com/2as9zb9l
US arms left in Afghanistan have been smuggled to the Palestinian factions
in the Gaza Strip, Sama News Agency reported on Friday.
The local Palestinian news agency disclosed that Newsweek reported
an unnamed senior Israeli military official confirming:
“Some of the small weapons seized in Afghanistan had been spotted
in the hands of Palestinian factions in the Gaza Strip.”
--
Petzl
Ordog the Armchair communist
https://ibb.co/B2nG6Tb
As Red as a tomato and nutritious as strychnine
he is anti-system and anti-global capitalism.
That is why his No1 purpose in life is to fight
for mass immigration promoted by politicians and big business.
He attacks working class resistance with bricks and eggs
then go listen to a speech by the local MP about
how great diversity is.
He believes he is such a radical

Re: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<qvd6iidp37kpn8dvhmn7beh61gnca8k12n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30560&group=aus.politics#30560

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 10:20:11 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Sun, 8 Oct 2023 23:20 UTC

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 13:00:38 -0700 (PDT), petzl <petzlx@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 4:44:34?AM UTC+11, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
>> > Has 5 year old Arab girl firing one (M-4) in air from Fathers
>> > shoulders
>> > https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1710789177598427210
>>
>> > Those look a lot more like American M-4s than the usual AK-47 we are
>> > used to seeing in the Middle East. Could these be from the stockpile
>> > of +\- 70,000 fully automatic machine guns we left the Taliban?
>> Its not a machine gun, its a fully auto carbine.
>>
><https://www.military.com/equipment/m4-carbine " rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.military.com/equipment/m4-carbine>
>Max Rate of Fire:
>950 rpm
>Muzzle velocity:
>2,900 ft/s
>Max Range:
>600 m
>>
>> And it is very bloody unlikely to have come from Afghanistan,
>> MUCH more likely have come from Israel, stupid.
>>
>Maybe, probably not!
>hit Esc key to remove subscribe nag
><https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-weapons-afghanistan-taliban-kashmir-rcna67134>
> https://tinyurl.com/yvzmymtw
>U.S. arms left in Afghanistan are turning up in a different conflict
>Since falling into the hands of the Taliban, some of the weapons have been seized from militants in Indian-controlled Kashmir in what experts say could be just the start of their global journey.
>>
>> > https://www.military.com/equipment/m4-carbine

The solution to the surplus weapon problem is to manufacture
ammunition containing high explosive instead of propellant.

The elimination of screw-worm fly in the Sthn USA was because million
of sterilized male flys were released in the area to comperte with the
rest. The females laid unfertilized eggs.

Similarly, salting the areas with the above ammo would ruin the guns
and even the a-rab holding it!

Do I have to think of everything?

Re: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<lof6ii9t2fbvpjbcuqk00l8n5jqdfktkhe@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30562&group=aus.politics#30562

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 11:03:33 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 00:03 UTC

On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 10:20:11 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 13:00:38 -0700 (PDT), petzl <petzlx@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 4:44:34?AM UTC+11, Rod Speed wrote:
>>> Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Its not a machine gun, its a fully auto carbine.
>>>
>><https://www.military.com/equipment/m4-carbine " rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.military.com/equipment/m4-carbine>
>>Max Rate of Fire:
>>950 rpm
>>Muzzle velocity:
>>2,900 ft/s
>>Max Range:
>>600 m
>>>
>>> And it is very bloody unlikely to have come from Afghanistan,
>>> MUCH more likely have come from Israel, stupid.
>>>
>>Maybe, probably not!
>>hit Esc key to remove subscribe nag
>><https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-weapons-afghanistan-taliban-kashmir-rcna67134>
>> https://tinyurl.com/yvzmymtw
>>U.S. arms left in Afghanistan are turning up in a different conflict
>>Since falling into the hands of the Taliban, some of the weapons have been seized from militants in Indian-controlled Kashmir in what experts say could be just the start of their global journey.

>The solution to the surplus weapon problem is to manufacture
>ammunition containing high explosive instead of propellant.
>
>The elimination of screw-worm fly in the Sthn USA was because million
>of sterilized male flys were released in the area to comperte with the
>rest. The females laid unfertilized eggs.
>
>Similarly, salting the areas with the above ammo would ruin the guns
>and even the a-rab holding it!
>
>Do I have to think of everything?

I would say Joe Biden crime gang want Israel to lose!
CIA/NSA "intelligence" did not alert that a imminent attack was by
Hamas was building up (they must of known)!
CIA/NSA monitor phone/radio communications particularly
Afghanistan/Pakistan/Iran
Over 6 months ago, Arab media was reporting then that the Taliban
Afghanistan were selling American arms to Hamas 6 months ago!
Here is a English translation from June
<https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20230617-israel-us-arms-left-in-afghanistan-reach-gaza/>
https://tinyurl.com/2as9zb9l
US arms left in Afghanistan have been smuggled to the Palestinian
factions in the Gaza Strip, Sama News Agency reported on Friday.
****
Does the "I know nothing" always work
--
Petzl

A time of unprecedented danger: It is 90 seconds to midnight 2023 Doomsday Clock Statement
US fighter jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons to be deployed in UK – media"
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to f**k things up’.
Bidenomics cause and effect, America is tottering on a depression!
"the likes of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up with a country at all." - President Donald J. Trump July 19, 2020
Remember, remember, the fifth of November,
Biden, 2019 election about fraud treason and plot!

Re: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<op.2cixv0stbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30566&group=aus.politics#30566

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 12:46:38 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 01:46 UTC

On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 07:00:38 +1100, petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 4:44:34 AM UTC+11, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
>> > Has 5 year old Arab girl firing one (M-4) in air from Fathers
>> > shoulders
>> > https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1710789177598427210
>>
>> > Those look a lot more like American M-4s than the usual AK-47 we are
>> > used to seeing in the Middle East. Could these be from the stockpile
>> > of +\- 70,000 fully automatic machine guns we left the Taliban?

>> Its not a machine gun, its a fully auto carbine.

> <https://www.military.com/equipment/m4-carbine>
> Max Rate of Fire:
> 950 rpm
> Muzzle velocity:
> 2,900 ft/s
> Max Range:
> 600 m

Doesnt make it a machine gun.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_gun

The AK47 isnt either.

Machine guns are belt fed. The MK48 is a machine gun.

>> And it is very bloody unlikely to have come from Afghanistan,
>> MUCH more likely have come from Israel, stupid.

> Maybe, probably not!

Certainly in fact given that thats what Israel uses, the M4A1

> <https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-weapons-afghanistan-taliban-kashmir-rcna67134>
> https://tinyurl.com/yvzmymtw

Just because some pig ignorant journo claims something...

Re: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<f2q6ii936t69tapqms6kmni8t3regv8140@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30570&group=aus.politics#30570

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 14:05:46 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 03:05 UTC

On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 12:46:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 07:00:38 +1100, petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 4:44:34?AM UTC+11, Rod Speed wrote:
>>> Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Its not a machine gun, its a fully auto carbine.
>
>> <https://www.military.com/equipment/m4-carbine>
>> Max Rate of Fire:
>> 950 rpm
>> Muzzle velocity:
>> 2,900 ft/s
>> Max Range:
>> 600 m
>
>Doesnt make it a machine gun.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_gun
>
>The AK47 isnt either.
>
>Machine guns are belt fed. The MK48 is a machine gun.

it is a better killing machine than a machine gun

>>> And it is very bloody unlikely to have come from Afghanistan,
>>> MUCH more likely have come from Israel, stupid.
>
>> Maybe, probably not!
>
>Certainly in fact given that thats what Israel uses, the M4A1

Yes but it's been proven that Afghan Taliban have been selling these

CIA/NSA "intelligence" did not alert that a imminent attack was coming
by Hamas which was building up for months (they must of known)!
CIA/NSA monitor phone/radio communications particularly
Afghanistan/Pakistan/Iran
Over 6 months ago, Arab media was reporting then that the Taliban
Afghanistan were selling American arms to Hamas 6 months ago!
Here is a English translation from May 2023
"US arms left in Afghanistan have been smuggled to the Palestinian
factions in the Gaza Strip, Sama News Agency reported on Friday."
****
Does the "I know nothing" always work
>> <https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-weapons-afghanistan-taliban-kashmir-rcna67134>
>> https://tinyurl.com/yvzmymtw
>
>Just because some pig ignorant journo claims something...

Where you get your "intelligence" from, Ordog?
I would say Joe Biden crime gang want Israel to lose!
<https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/trump-israel-hamas/2023/10/08/id/1137485/>
https://tinyurl.com/yld563fs
Just watch the video
--
Petzl

A time of unprecedented danger: It is 90 seconds to midnight 2023 Doomsday Clock Statement
US fighter jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons to be deployed in UK – media"
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to f**k things up’.
Bidenomics cause and effect, America is tottering on a depression!
"the likes of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up with a country at all." - President Donald J. Trump July 19, 2020
Remember, remember, the fifth of November,
Biden, 2019 election about fraud treason and plot!

Re: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<op.2ci4xsyrbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30572&group=aus.politics#30572

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 15:18:54 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 04:18 UTC

On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 11:03:33 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 10:20:11 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 13:00:38 -0700 (PDT), petzl <petzlx@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> <https://www.military.com/equipment/m4-carbine " rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://www.military.com/equipment/m4-carbine>
>>> Max Rate of Fire:
>>> 950 rpm
>>> Muzzle velocity:
>>> 2,900 ft/s
>>> Max Range:
>>> 600 m

>>> Maybe, probably not!
>>> hit Esc key to remove subscribe nag
>>> <https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-weapons-afghanistan-taliban-kashmir-rcna67134>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/yvzmymtw
>>> U.S. arms left in Afghanistan are turning up in a different conflict
>>> Since falling into the hands of the Taliban, some of the weapons have
>>> been seized from militants in Indian-controlled Kashmir in what
>>> experts say could be just the start of their global journey.

>> The solution to the surplus weapon problem is to manufacture
>> ammunition containing high explosive instead of propellant.
>>
>> The elimination of screw-worm fly in the Sthn USA was because million
>> of sterilized male flys were released in the area to comperte with the
>> rest. The females laid unfertilized eggs.
>>
>> Similarly, salting the areas with the above ammo would ruin the guns
>> and even the a-rab holding it!
>>
>> Do I have to think of everything?

> I would say Joe Biden crime gang want Israel to lose!

More fool you.

> CIA/NSA "intelligence" did not alert that a imminent attackwas by
> Hamas was building up (they must of known)!

Just like they knew about 9/11 eh ?

> CIA/NSA monitor phone/radio communications particularly
> Afghanistan/Pakistan/Iran

So all Hamas had to do is not do communication
that way or encrypt it, stupid

> Over 6 months ago, Arab media was reporting then that the Taliban
> Afghanistan were selling American arms to Hamas 6 months ago!

Irrelevant to what Hamas has just done.

> Here is a English translation from June
> <https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20230617-israel-us-arms-left-in-afghanistan-reach-gaza/>
> https://tinyurl.com/2as9zb9l
> US arms left in Afghanistan have been smuggled to the Palestinian
> factions in the Gaza Strip, Sama News Agency reported on Friday.
> ****
> Does the "I know nothing" always work

Re: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<op.2ci43ql7byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30573&group=aus.politics#30573

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 15:22:28 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 04:22 UTC

On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 14:05:46 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 12:46:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> <https://www.military.com/equipment/m4-carbine>
>>> Max Rate of Fire:
>>> 950 rpm
>>> Muzzle velocity:
>>> 2,900 ft/s
>>> Max Range:
>>> 600 m
>>
>> Doesnt make it a machine gun.
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_gun
>>
>> The AK47 isnt either.
>>
>> Machine guns are belt fed. The MK48 is a machine gun.
>>
> it is a better killing machine than a machine gun

You wouldnt know what a machine gun was if someone shoved it up your lard
arse.

>>> Maybe, probably not!
>>
>> Certainly in fact given that thats what Israel uses, the M4A1
>>
> Yes but it's been proven that Afghan Taliban have been selling these

Nope, just CLAIMED, a different matter entirely.

>>> <https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/us-weapons-afghanistan-taliban-kashmir-rcna67134>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/yvzmymtw
>>
>> Just because some pig ignorant journo claims something...
>>
> Where you get your "intelligence" from, Ordog?
> I would say Joe Biden crime gang want Israel to lose!
> <https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/trump-israel-hamas/2023/10/08/id/1137485/>
> https://tinyurl.com/yld563fs
> Just watch the video

Just because some fool claims something...

Re: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<652399fa@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30575&group=aus.politics#30575

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 14:13:13 +0800
 by: Ozix - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 06:13 UTC

Petzl wrote:

> Over 6 months ago, Arab media was reporting then that the Taliban
> Afghanistan were selling American arms to Hamas 6 months ago!
> Here is a English translation from June
> <https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20230617-israel-us-arms-left-in-afghanistan-reach-gaza/>
> https://tinyurl.com/2as9zb9l
> US arms left in Afghanistan have been smuggled to the Palestinian
> factions in the Gaza Strip, Sama News Agency reported on Friday.
> ****
> Does the "I know nothing" always work

The Israelis stop medicines going into Gaza. Good luck smuggling a crate
of military rifles from 3 countries away.

Re: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<b997iip635rflto97hovpj5f2c9nlkk3qo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30577&group=aus.politics#30577

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 18:04:13 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 07:04 UTC

On Mon, 9 Oct 2023 14:13:13 +0800, Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote:

>Petzl wrote:
>>
>> Over 6 months ago, Arab media was reporting then that the Taliban
>> Afghanistan were selling American arms to Hamas 6 months ago!
>> Here is a English translation from June
>> <https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20230617-israel-us-arms-left-in-afghanistan-reach-gaza/>
>> https://tinyurl.com/2as9zb9l
>> US arms left in Afghanistan have been smuggled to the Palestinian
>> factions in the Gaza Strip, Sama News Agency reported on Friday.
>> ****
>> Does the "I know nothing" always work
>>

>The Israelis stop medicines going into Gaza. Good luck smuggling a crate
>of military rifles from 3 countries away.

Hamas in Gaza use tunnels from Egypt which Hamas central base is the
centre!
--
Petzl
For over 1,400 years or the beginning of Islam AD 622 year one of

Mohammad was Islams first "refugee", killing/enslaving
everyone in the Jewish city he fled to and mistakenly welcomed him!

The major majority of "refugees" in the world are still Islamic,

Re: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<3i97iip91u7e32sejn92stfg36cbvhegl6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30578&group=aus.politics#30578

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 18:08:34 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 07:08 UTC

On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 15:22:28 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 14:05:46 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 12:46:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Doesnt make it a machine gun.
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_gun
>>>
>>> The AK47 isnt either.
>>>
>>> Machine guns are belt fed. The MK48 is a machine gun.
>>>
>> it is a better killing machine than a machine gun
>
>You wouldnt know what a machine gun was if someone shoved it up your lard
>arse.

>>> Certainly in fact given that thats what Israel uses, the M4A1
>>>
>> Yes but it's been proven that Afghan Taliban have been selling these
>
>Nope, just CLAIMED, a different matter entirely.

>>> Just because some pig ignorant journo claims something...
>>>
>> Where you get your "intelligence" from, Ordog?
>> I would say Joe Biden crime gang want Israel to lose!
>> <https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/trump-israel-hamas/2023/10/08/id/1137485/>
>> https://tinyurl.com/yld563fs
>> Just watch the video
>
>Just because some fool claims something...

Like you and Ordog.
Make no error this Israeli attack was funded by Joe Biden
Look at the video
--
Petzl

A time of unprecedented danger: It is 90 seconds to midnight 2023 Doomsday Clock Statement
US fighter jets capable of carrying nuclear weapons to be deployed in UK – media"
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to f**k things up’.
Bidenomics cause and effect, America is tottering on a depression!
"the likes of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up with a country at all." - President Donald J. Trump July 19, 2020
Remember, remember, the fifth of November,
Biden, 2019 election about fraud treason and plot!

Re: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<ug0hjq$3q7ut$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30579&group=aus.politics#30579

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 20:36:59 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 09:36 UTC

Petzl wrote on 9/10/23 6:08 pm:
> On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 15:22:28 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 14:05:46 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

<Snip>

>>> Yes but it's been proven that Afghan Taliban have been selling
>>> these
>>
>> Nope, just CLAIMED, a different matter entirely.

>>> Where you get your "intelligence" from, Ordog?
>>> I would say Joe Biden crime gang want Israel to lose!
>>> <https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/trump-israel-hamas/2023/10/08/id/1137485/>
>>>

>>> https://tinyurl.com/yld563fs
>>> Just watch the video
>>
>> Just because some fool claims something...
>>
> Like you and Ordog. Make no error this Israeli attack was funded by
> Joe Biden Look at the video

Hang on, Petzl, haven't you been claiming that Biden was funding the
other side .... YES, look, it's just up above .....

"I would say Joe Biden crime gang want Israel to lose!"!!

That means .... The U.S. of A. *MUST* be a winner 'cause it's funding
*BOTH* sides in the conflict!!
--
Daniel

Re: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<op.2cj5o4onbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30589&group=aus.politics#30589

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 04:32:54 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 17:32 UTC

<op.2cj5rogvbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30590&group=aus.politics#30590

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 04:34:26 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 17:34 UTC

On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 18:04:13 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Oct 2023 14:13:13 +0800, Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote:
>
>> Petzl wrote:
>>>
>>> Over 6 months ago, Arab media was reporting then that the Taliban
>>> Afghanistan were selling American arms to Hamas 6 months ago!
>>> Here is a English translation from June
>>> <https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20230617-israel-us-arms-left-in-afghanistan-reach-gaza/>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/2as9zb9l
>>> US arms left in Afghanistan have been smuggled to the Palestinian
>>> factions in the Gaza Strip, Sama News Agency reported on Friday.
>>> ****
>>> Does the "I know nothing" always work
>>>

>> The Israelis stop medicines going into Gaza. Good luck smuggling a crate
>> of military rifles from 3 countries away.
>>
> Hamas in Gaza use tunnels from Egypt which Hamas central base is the
> centre!

And just how do you stupidly claim that M4A1s get from Afghanistan to
Egypt ?

Re: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<ug1qpd$4m6j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30593&group=aus.politics#30593

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 08:19:39 +1100
 by: Fran - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 21:19 UTC

On 9/10/2023 5:13 pm, Ozix wrote:
> Petzl wrote:
>> Over  6 months ago, Arab media was reporting then that the Taliban
>> Afghanistan were selling American arms to Hamas 6 months ago!
>> Here is a English translation from June
>> <https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20230617-israel-us-arms-left-in-afghanistan-reach-gaza/>
>>
>>       https://tinyurl.com/2as9zb9l
>> US arms left in Afghanistan have been smuggled to the Palestinian
>> factions in the Gaza Strip, Sama News Agency reported on Friday.
>> ****
>> Does the "I know nothing" always work
>>

> The Israelis stop medicines going into Gaza. Good luck smuggling a crate
> of military rifles from 3 countries away.

The Israelis stop more than just medicine. They also stop food getting
in so that so that many children in Gaza are suffering from malnutrition.

This is yet another case of our resident village idiot failing to
understand what he's reading and dimwittedly repeating garbage sourced
from US conservative sites. If the idiot thinks 'small weapons'
mentined in that cite were used in the latest Hamas attack then he's
even more stupid than I've always thought him to be.

Re: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<b0230258-6cae-4ffa-af32-367a1e1d40c9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30599&group=aus.politics#30599

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 14:48:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 21:48 UTC

On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 4:34:31 AM UTC+11, Rod Speed wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Oct 2023 18:04:13 +1100, Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> The Israelis stop medicines going into Gaza. Good luck smuggling a crate
> >> of military rifles from 3 countries away.
> >>
> > Hamas in Gaza use tunnels from Egypt which Hamas central base is the
> > centre!
> And just how do you stupidly claim that M4A1s get from Afghanistan to
> Egypt ?

<https://www.al-monitor.com/originals/2021/04/report-outlines-how-iran-smuggles-arms-hamas>
https://tinyurl.com/yjhu4qeu
Report outlines how Iran smuggles arms to Hamas
Israel reveals how weapons are being smuggled from Iran to Hamas
in Gaza via Yemen and Sudan and then through Egypt.
--
Petzl
"It is very easy to fool the people

Re: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<2L_UM.17378$4rg.9098@fx09.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30603&group=aus.politics#30603

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 09:01:31 +1100
 by: Ördög - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 22:01 UTC

Ozix
/snip/

> The Israelis stop medicines going into Gaza. Good luck smuggling a crate
> of military rifles from 3 countries away.

Please don't mind Petz. He is suffering again from the onset of another
psychotic Islamophobia rage.

In end effect, he does not really care about the situation, the
unnecessary bloodshed and upheaval, as he hates Jews just as much as he
hates all Arabs. Full blown Antisemitism is a manifestation of his
mental disease.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Petz has utterly gone Apeshit WAS: HAMAS...Taliban...weapons...Joe Biden...Afghanistan...somethin'...somethin'

<6W_UM.49029$tGp5.10521@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30606&group=aus.politics#30606

HAMAS...Taliban...weapons...Joe Biden...Afghanistan...somethin'...somethin'
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 09:13:19 +1100
 by: Ördög - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 22:13 UTC

Petz, confirms that this is his tinfoil hat time again:

> Sky never reported that Joe Biden's somethin' somethin'

LOL. This kooked up MAGA rubbish is too much even for our Murdoch
propagandists to stomach and then regurgitate to the gullible mob
addicted to this rubbish media outlet.

> <https://www.middleeastmonitor.com...

Just keep on diggin' up all those alt right cyber sewers in existence
for ever more outrageous Islamophobia hate propaganda.

Have you researched all your 4chan, 8chan and similar Dark Web resources
yet for even more hate????

:-P :-P :-P

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: HAMAS using Taliban weapons supplied by Joe Biden in Afghanistan

<op.2ckk9tn1byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=30612&group=aus.politics#30612

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 10:09:19 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 23:09 UTC

On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 08:48:24 +1100, petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 4:34:31 AM UTC+11, Rod Speed wrote:

>> <https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20230617-israel-us-arms-left-in-afghanistan-reach-gaza/>

>> crate
>> >>
>> > Hamas in Gaza use tunnels from Egypt which Hamas central base is the
>> > centre!
>> And just how do you stupidly claim that M4A1s get from Afghanistan to
>> Egypt ?
>>
> <https://www.al-monitor.com/originals/2021/04/report-outlines-how-iran-smuggles-arms-hamas>
> https://tinyurl.com/yjhu4qeu
> Report outlines how Iran smuggles arms to Hamas

Iran has no access to M4A1s from Afghanistan.
They arent even the same islamic sect, stupid.

> Israel reveals how weapons are being smuggled from Iran to Hamas
> in Gaza via Yemen and Sudan and then through Egypt.

Why would they bother with all that when AK47s and ammo
are FAR more readily available from other than Afghanistan ?

You do realise that the M4A1 and AK47 dont even use the same ammo ?