Newsgroups: uk.comp.sys.mac
From: Dav...@nomail.afraid.org (David Brooks)
Subject: OT? The flyaway and fresh air: a tale of two drones
Date: Sat, 1 May 2021 08:19:50 +0100
 by: David Brooks - Sat, 1 May 2021 07:19 UTC

This article starts thus:-

"I suppose it was inevitable. A couple of weeks ago, on a day which saw
me ordering replacement lawnmower and microwave oven, my Parrot Anafi
drone flew away and stoofed into the long grass in a remote field. It
took me a while scurrying about steep hillsides to locate the damaged
drone. Although it had escaped largely unscathed, its camera gimbal
wasn’t the same shape as intended, and the Anafi now waits for time to
assess it fully and work out how to repair it."

https://eclecticlight.co/2021/05/01/the-flyaway-and-fresh-air-a-tale-of-two-drones/

I'd appreciate someone bringing this article to the attention of
Savageduck. TIA

aus+uk / uk.comp.sys.mac / OT? The flyaway and fresh air: a tale of two drones