Zymurgy's Law of Volunteer Labor: People are always available for work in the past tense.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire cyclists after close pass

SubjectAuthor
* Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire cyclistsswldx...@gmail.com
+- Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with CarmarthenshireJNugent
+* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire cyclistsswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with CarmarthenshireJNugent
`* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire cyclistsswldx...@gmail.com
 `* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire cyclistsswldx...@gmail.com
  +* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with CarmarthenshireJNugent
  |`* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with CarmarthenshireMike Collins
  | +- Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshireswldx...@gmail.com
  | `* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with CarmarthenshireJNugent
  |  +* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with CarmarthenshireMike Collins
  |  |`* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire fairy-cyclists afteMr Pounder Esquire
  |  | +- Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with CarmarthenshirePeter Keller
  |  | `- Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshireswldx...@gmail.com
  |  `* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire cyclistsTMS320
  |   `- Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire cyclistsJNugent
  `* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire cyclistsTMS320
   `* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with CarmarthenshireJNugent
    +* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with CarmarthenshireTMS320
    |`* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with CarmarthenshireJNugent
    | `* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire cyclistsTMS320
    |  `* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire cyclistsJNugent
    |   `- Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire cyclistsTMS320
    `* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with CarmarthenshireMike Collins
     `* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with CarmarthenshireJNugent
      `* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with CarmarthenshireMike Collins
       `* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with CarmarthenshireJNugent
        `* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with CarmarthenshireMike Collins
         +- Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshirecolwyn
         `* Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with CarmarthenshireJNugent
          `- Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with CarmarthenshireMike Collins

Pages:12
Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire fairy-cyclists after close pass

<shted4$5es$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3056&group=uk.rec.cycling#3056

From: guddi...@btinternet.invalid (colwyn)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire
fairy-cyclists after close pass
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 19:35:12 +0100
 by: colwyn - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 18:35 UTC

On 15/09/2021 19:04, Mike Collins wrote:
> On Wednesday, 15 September 2021 at 14:39:32 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

>>> So no evidence to support your claim as usual.
>>>

> So no evidence to support your claim as usual.

You can't argue with someone who believes in "Fairies"!

Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire fairy-cyclists after close pass

<iqesnuFoncgU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3057&group=uk.rec.cycling#3057

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
fairy-cyclists after close pass
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 19:35:42 +0100
 by: JNugent - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 18:35 UTC

On 15/09/2021 07:04 pm, Mike Collins wrote:
> On Wednesday, 15 September 2021 at 14:39:32 UTC+1, JNugent wrote:

>>> So no evidence to support your claim as usual.
>>>

> So no evidence to support your claim as usual.

Read it yet?

Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire fairy-cyclists after close pass

<0d1a35cf-837e-469f-860d-e94c1aaf09f0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3061&group=uk.rec.cycling#3061

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 12:06:31 -0700 (PDT)
fairy-cyclists after close pass
From: cmike8...@gmail.com (Mike Collins)
 by: Mike Collins - Wed, 15 Sep 2021 19:06 UTC

<shur8v$13l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3069&group=uk.rec.cycling#3069

From: dr6...@gmail.com (TMS320)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire cyclists
after close pass
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 08:21:03 +0100
 by: TMS320 - Thu, 16 Sep 2021 07:21 UTC

On 15/09/2021 13:00, JNugent wrote:
> On 15/09/2021 11:42 am, TMS320 wrote:

>>> That's what pedestrians at a zebra crossing are *supposed* to do!
>>>

>> Excellent!
>>>
>>> Where DO cyclists get those "threading through" ideas
>>> from?
>>>

>> Where do you get the idea that threading around pedestrians has
>> anything to do with zebra crossings?
>
> This part of the discussion has been about crossings.
>
> The bit above (still quoted) that says:
>
> "...you would have thought that motorists would know that they are
> supposed to stop at a zebra crossing if I’m waiting to cross..."
>
> ...was a *big* *clue* (even though the poster was trying to make was
> incorrect, as I mentioned.
>
> Apology accepted.
>
> So... now that's cleared up... where DO cyclists get those
> "threading through" [pedestrians on a pedestrian crossing] ideas
> from?

It's rather silly to ask others where you get your ideas from. Where do
you get the from?

Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire cyclists after close pass

<iqgp3lF55aeU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3070&group=uk.rec.cycling#3070

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
after close pass
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 12:45:57 +0100
 by: JNugent - Thu, 16 Sep 2021 11:45 UTC

On 16/09/2021 08:21 am, TMS320 wrote:

> On 15/09/2021 13:00, JNugent wrote:

>>> Excellent!

>>> Where do you get the idea that threading around pedestrians has
>>> anything to do with zebra crossings?
>>
>> This part of the discussion has been about crossings.
>>
>> The bit above (still quoted) that says:
>>
>> "...you would have thought that motorists would know that they are
>> supposed to stop at a zebra crossing if I’m waiting to cross..."
>>
>> ...was a *big* *clue* (even though the poster was trying to make was
>>  incorrect, as I mentioned.
>>
>> Apology accepted.
>>
>> So... now that's cleared up... where DO cyclists get those "threading
>> through" [pedestrians on a pedestrian crossing] ideas
>> from?
>
> It's rather silly to ask others where you get your ideas from. Where do
> you get the from?

Yo are getting worse with each post you make.

First, you claim that the subject is not "pedestrian crossings" so I
demonstrate to you (see above) that that is exactly what the subject was.

Now, you claim that *I* thought of the concept of fairy-cyclists
"threading through" pedestrians. But that, of course, was YOUR
suggestion and your "idea".

Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire cyclists after close pass

<shvpqm$hli$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3073&group=uk.rec.cycling#3073

From: dr6...@gmail.com (TMS320)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
after close pass
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 17:02:30 +0100
 by: TMS320 - Thu, 16 Sep 2021 16:02 UTC

On 16/09/2021 12:45, JNugent wrote:
> On 16/09/2021 08:21 am, TMS320 wrote:

>>> This part of the discussion has been about crossings.
>>>
>>> The bit above (still quoted) that says:
>>>
>>> "...you would have thought that motorists would know that they are
>>> supposed to stop at a zebra crossing if I’m waiting to cross..."
>>>
>>> ...was a *big* *clue* (even though the poster was trying to make was
>>>  incorrect, as I mentioned.
>>>
>>> Apology accepted.
>>>
>>> So... now that's cleared up... where DO cyclists get those "threading
>>> through" [pedestrians on a pedestrian crossing] ideas
>>> from?
>>
>> It's rather silly to ask others where you get your ideas from. Where
>> do you get the from?
>
> Yo are getting worse with each post you make.

Don't blame others when you conjure up things from nowhere and tie
yourself up in knots.

> First, you claim that the subject is not "pedestrian crossings" so I
> demonstrate to you (see above) that that is exactly what the subject was.

The thread is actually about a driver making a close pass but in the
nature of things, the thread had drifted to drivers at crossings.

I have said nothing about the thread not being about pedestrian
crossings. If you think I have done so, give the date and time of my post.
> Now, you claim that *I* thought of the concept of fairy-cyclists
> "threading through" pedestrians. But that, of course, was YOUR
> suggestion and your "idea".

The first instance of the word "threading" was in your post of
14/09/2021 13:11 The only possibility is that *you* thought of it.

So where has your idea of cyclists threading at crossings come from?

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Aggressive driver in total meltdown with Carmarthenshire cyclists after close pass