Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Tonga down
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 14:10:12 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 19:10 UTC

One helluva explosion by any standards, too bad it didn't happen in
Beijing.

The senile puppet has blamed tonadoes, floods, fires, snow and sunny
weather on climate change in order to advance Bolshevik agenda, will he
do the same here by reflex or will one of his handlers stop him in time ?

'Once in a THOUSAND years explosion': Death toll is unknown on
ash-choked Tonga after underwater volcano sparked deadly tsunami wiping
out internet on

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10407801/Death-toll-unclear-Tonga-devastating-tsunami-left-homes-water-wiped-interne.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Tonga down