Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: Zealot holds JOOS hostage in TX
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 16:07:46 -0500
 by: Jesse - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 21:07 UTC

More 3rd world semite violence spilling over into our once fair land

```````````````````

'If anyone tries to enter this building ... everyone will die':
Officials negotiating with man holding hostages at Texas synagogue

A Texas man is reportedly holding hostages in a synagogue and a
SWAT team has been deployed
The suspect claims his sister is Aafia Siddiqui, who was convicted
in New York for trying to kill US military personnel, according to an
ABC News report
The unknown assailant took the hostages at Congregation Beth Israel
in Colleyville during religious services around 11:30am CST
Before the livestream cut off, the unknown assailant can be heard
saying, 'I'm going to die. Don't cry about me'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10406409/Officials-negotiating-man-reportedly-holding-people-hostage-Texas-synagogue.html
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: Zealot holds JOOS hostage in TX

<mmNEJ.4121$yS2.3211@fx20.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3065&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3065

Subject: Re: Zealot holds JOOS hostage in TX
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 23:41:55 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 04:41 UTC

Jesse wrote:
> More 3rd world semite violence spilling over into our once fair land
>
> ```````````````````
>

> 'If anyone tries to enter this building ... everyone will die':
> Officials negotiating with man holding hostages at Texas synagogue
>
>     A Texas man is reportedly holding hostages in a synagogue and a
> SWAT team has been deployed
>     The suspect claims his sister is Aafia Siddiqui, who was convicted
> in New York for trying to kill US military personnel, according to an
> ABC News report
>     The unknown assailant took the hostages at Congregation Beth Israel
> in Colleyville during religious services around 11:30am CST
>     Before the livestream cut off, the unknown assailant can be heard
> saying, 'I'm going to die. Don't cry about me'
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10406409/Officials-negotiating-man-reportedly-holding-people-hostage-Texas-synagogue.html

Zealot [properly] shot dead, US taxpayers now spending $1,000,000's to
guard JOOS from muslims while negroes ravage our streets at the behest
of Bolsheviks, meanwhile infected aztecs continue to flood in, wish we
could guard our border like we guard JOOS.

````````````

All four Texas synagogue hostages are FREED and terrorist demanding
release of 'Lady Al Qaeda' is shot dead

All four hostages have been released after the terrorist was shot
and police stormed the synagogue
The suspect had released one hostage earlier in the night, and at
around 10:30 p.m., a loud bang was heard, followed by several gunshots
A SWAT team had been deployed and the FBI was negotiating with him
as the standoff entered hour eleven
The suspect claimed his 'sister' is Aafia Siddiqui, who was
convicted in New York for trying to kill US military personnel,
according to an ABC News report
Aafia is also known as 'Lady Al Qaeda' and is serving 86 years at
FMC Carswell for attempted murder of a US Army captain, with the prison
located 24 miles from the synagogue
The assailant took the hostages at Congregation Beth Israel in
Colleyville during religious services around 11:30am CST
Before the live-stream cut off, the assailant can be heard saying,
'I'm going to die. Don't cry about me'
Police have evacuated nearby residents and Dallas and NYC police
are patrolling area synagogues out of precaution as other major US
cities follow suit

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10406409/Officials-negotiating-man-reportedly-holding-people-hostage-Texas-synagogue.html

Re: Zealot holds JOOS hostage in TX

<20220116091131.0000786b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3066&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3066

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 09:11:31 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 09:11 UTC

On Sat, 15 Jan 2022 23:41:55 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Aafia is also known as 'Lady Al Qaeda' and is serving 86 years
> at FMC Carswell for attempted murder of a US Army captain

Meanwhile Derek Chauvin is serving just 22.5 years for actually murdering George Floyd.

The Shithole States of America doesn't have a justice system; it has a revenge system.

Re: Zealot holds JOOS hostage in TX

<16cae15a81616a64$1$143466$6d54c64@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3079&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3079

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 17:39:52 -0500
 by: Jesse - Sun, 16 Jan 2022 22:39 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Jesse wrote:
>> More 3rd world semite violence spilling over into our once fair land
>>
>> ```````````````````
>>

>> 'If anyone tries to enter this building ... everyone will die':
>> Officials negotiating with man holding hostages at Texas synagogue
>>
>>      A Texas man is reportedly holding hostages in a synagogue and a
>> SWAT team has been deployed
>>      The suspect claims his sister is Aafia Siddiqui, who was
>> convicted in New York for trying to kill US military personnel,
>> according to an ABC News report
>>      The unknown assailant took the hostages at Congregation Beth
>> Israel in Colleyville during religious services around 11:30am CST
>>      Before the livestream cut off, the unknown assailant can be heard
>> saying, 'I'm going to die. Don't cry about me'
>>

>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10406409/Officials-negotiating-man-reportedly-holding-people-hostage-Texas-synagogue.html
>>

> Zealot [properly] shot dead, US taxpayers now spending $1,000,000's to
> guard JOOS from muslims while negroes ravage our streets at the behest
> of Bolsheviks, meanwhile infected aztecs continue to flood in, wish we
> could guard our border like we guard JOOS.
>
> ````````````
>

> All four Texas synagogue hostages are FREED and terrorist demanding
> release of 'Lady Al Qaeda' is shot dead
>
>     All four hostages have been released after the terrorist was shot
> and police stormed the synagogue
>     The suspect had released one hostage earlier in the night, and at
> around 10:30 p.m., a loud bang was heard, followed by several gunshots
>      A SWAT team had been deployed and the FBI was negotiating with him
> as the standoff entered hour eleven
>     The suspect claimed his 'sister' is Aafia Siddiqui, who was
> convicted in New York for trying to kill US military personnel,
> according to an ABC News report
>     Aafia is also known as 'Lady Al Qaeda' and is serving 86 years at
> FMC Carswell for attempted murder of a US Army captain, with the prison
> located 24 miles from the synagogue
>     The assailant took the hostages at Congregation Beth Israel in
> Colleyville during religious services around 11:30am CST
>     Before the live-stream cut off, the assailant can be heard saying,
> 'I'm going to die. Don't cry about me'
>     Police have evacuated nearby residents and Dallas and NYC police
> are patrolling area synagogues out of precaution as other major US
> cities follow suit
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10406409/Officials-negotiating-man-reportedly-holding-people-hostage-Texas-synagogue.html

Muslim terrorist acts on violent cult fantasies - Poor guy, mental
problems !

Homeless nigger murders another asian/latino/white - Poor guy, mental
problems !

White does anything to harm a non white - Racist white murderer, Trumps
fault, ban guns, increase federal power !

British terrorist, 44, shot dead by police after taking hostages at
Texas synagogue as his ‘devastated’ family apologise for his actions and
say they could do nothing to make him surrender during 10-hour stand-off

FBI identifies Texas synagogue shooter as 44-year-old Malik Faisal
Akram, who is originally from Blackburn
His brother, Gulbar, liaised with suspect in FBI incident room,
blamed mental health issues for Faisal's actions

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10408425/Blackburn-terrorist-Brother-Faisal-Akram-blames-mental-health-struggles-shooters-actions.html

--

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Zealot holds JOOS hostage in TX