Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: World's plastic pollution threat is a 'planetary emergency' equal to
climate change
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 22:12:52 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 19 Jan 2022 03:12 UTC

"Overall, the report argues that the issues of climate change,
biodiversity loss and plastic pollution are closely related party
because they share the same cause. "

Same cause, indeed - Fucking overbred china, india, Malaysia ect, who
have been throwing their trash and excrement into the sea for decades
and it is only getting worse.

So as usual, the solution the elites propose is a "global treaty", which
everyone of course will sign, but we'll give a 20 year pass to
"developing countries" like uh, all of the biggest decades long
asian/Afrikan polluting scum on the planet, so we'll just feed trillions
into some global account to help these countries not pollute so much and
teach them how to shit properly, just like the climate change scam which
gave the biggest polluters on the planet a free pass - Plastic will flow
into the sea unabated, US $$ will flow to the 3rd world, and we all get
some generic warm fuzzy that finally, something is being accomplished
for the good of the planet, outside of our treasury getting raped by
criminals.

This will really be something the Bolsheviks can latch onto to drain the
US economy even further because unlike "climate change", our planet
drowning in toxic plastic can be easily seen and agreed upon - And we
actually know the "root causes" but [as usual], are powerless to address
them with our traitorous, weak spined "leaders" let alone take any
meaningful action.

``````````````````````````

World's plastic pollution threat is a 'planetary emergency' equal to
climate change and a global treaty will be needed to fight the crisis,
damning report warns

New report compares plastic pollution to climate change and
biodiversity loss
Plastic pollution is a planetary emergency and a 'deadly ticking
clock' for Earth
It has urged nations to commit to legally binding targets to cut
plastic pollution

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10414641/Plastic-pollution-planetary-emergency-report-warns.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / World's plastic pollution threat is a 'planetary emergency' equal to climate change