Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Subject: The pub test ...
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 08:58:46 +1100
 by: Ördög - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 21:58 UTC

*DOES THIS PASS THE PUB TEST?*
/Swollen Pickles/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IazzUEiueE>

"Here’s a story to apply the ‘pub test’ to. The ALPs Don Farrell has
found himself in some John Barilaro-esque areas after appointing his
mate to a job that he reportedly hadn’t even applied for. This is kind
of like the spin-off that no one asked for, it’s also the spin-off that
no one’s likely to want to watch either."
~~~~

High time to get our get our defunct/expiring but still influential
businessmen and politicians off the gravy train, no matter which side of
politics they are from and how many connections they still have to the
high and mighty.

In other words two wrongs do not make a right, NOT even for Labor!
Golden parachutes should be deemed obsolete and inexcusable in a
progressive, fair and democratic society. Even in OZ!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.