Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Subject: Dear Diary!
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 12:05:24 +1100
 by: Ördög - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 01:05 UTC

*The Great Quest for Albo's Secret Diary ... and ministers' exes*
/The West Report, 77.1K subscribers/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB6TEa0XwD0>

"Dear Diary, me and Joe are seriously tight ...."

~~~ ~~~
Government transparency? "Never heard of it" say many in politics (just
as long as they are in government)!

No matter which lot sits in the Federal and State Governments, be it the
Shit Party (LNP) or Shit Light Party (Labor), transparency is not a word
they embrace in their political operations.

Be it those big donors and related conflicts of interests, be it shady
foreign connections to overseas political organisations and governments
or be it golden jobs for the boyz keeping this info from the actual
voters is more of the rule than the exception.

And this is where the role of a reliable, accountable and facts based
media apparatus would come so handy in order to air all these dirty
laundries for all to see. Sadly, the bulk of the media outlets are quite
compromised by the very corporations which own and operate them.
Would anyone ever really expect the Murdoch press to tell the truth, the
full truth and nothing but the truth about their political protegees,
like Voldemort Dutton and his henchmen?
The best one could expect from that organisation is the digging up of
all possible imaginary and real dirt on political opponents. They just
throw tons of mud around until possibly some of it actually sticks.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Dear Diary!

<638047d1-5b15-4ed6-ba40-b73188bccf20n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31078&group=aus.politics#31078

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 19:15:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Dear Diary!
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 02:15 UTC

On Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 12:05:30 PM UTC+11, Ördög wrote:
> *The Great Quest for Albo's Secret Diary ... and ministers' exes*
> /The West Report, 77.1K subscribers/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB6TEa0XwD0>
>
> "Dear Diary, me and Joe are seriously tight ...."
>
> ~~~ ~~~
> Government transparency? "Never heard of it" say many in politics (just
> as long as they are in government)!
>
> No matter which lot sits in the Federal and State Governments, be it the
> Shit Party (LNP) or Shit Light Party (Labor), transparency is not a word
> they embrace in their political operations.
>
> Be it those big donors and related conflicts of interests, be it shady
> foreign connections to overseas political organisations and governments
> or be it golden jobs for the boyz keeping this info from the actual
> voters is more of the rule than the exception.
>
> And this is where the role of a reliable, accountable and facts based
> media apparatus would come so handy in order to air all these dirty
> laundries for all to see. Sadly, the bulk of the media outlets are quite
> compromised by the very corporations which own and operate them.
> Would anyone ever really expect the Murdoch press to tell the truth, the
> full truth and nothing but the truth about their political protegees,
> like Voldemort Dutton and his henchmen?
> The best one could expect from that organisation is the digging up of
> all possible imaginary and real dirt on political opponents. They just
> throw tons of mud around until possibly some of it actually sticks.

Actually first time you have plugged something interesting

Re: Dear Diary!

<4yB_M.640677$pyw.227724@fx15.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31108&group=aus.politics#31108

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 09:15:26 +1100
 by: Ördög - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 22:15 UTC

Petz, replies across a have fog of GoonBag fumes.

> Ördög
>> *The Great Quest for Albo's Secret Diary ... and ministers' exes*
>> /The West Report, 77.1K subscribers/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB6TEa0XwD0>
>>
>> "Dear Diary, me and Joe are seriously tight ...."
>> ~~~ ~~~
>> Government transparency? "Never heard of it" say many in politics (just
>> as long as they are in government)!
>>
>> No matter which lot sits in the Federal and State Governments, be it the
>> Shit Party (LNP) or Shit Light Party (Labor), transparency is not a word
>> they embrace in their political operations.
>>
>> Be it those big donors and related conflicts of interests, be it shady
>> foreign connections to overseas political organisations and governments
>> or be it golden jobs for the boyz keeping this info from the actual
>> voters is more of the rule than the exception.
>>
>> And this is where the role of a reliable, accountable and facts based
>> media apparatus would come so handy in order to air all these dirty
>> laundries for all to see. Sadly, the bulk of the media outlets are quite
>> compromised by the very corporations which own and operate them.
>> Would anyone ever really expect the Murdoch press to tell the truth, the
>> full truth and nothing but the truth about their political protegees,
>> like Voldemort Dutton and his henchmen?
>> The best one could expect from that organisation is the digging up of
>> all possible imaginary and real dirt on political opponents. They just
>> throw tons of mud around until possibly some of it actually sticks.
>>
> Actually first time you have plugged something interesting

My guess is that as per always you've failed to understand what I have
posted.

But I would be happy to be proven wrong, so surprise me and tell the
newsgroup what have you learned from my post in your own words (don't
worry I won't hold my breath in waiting.)...

~~~~
And this is why!

Just because I criticise centre right capitalist Labor it does not mean
that at the same time I don't completely condemn your corner of
politics, specially in the political transparency department. Shady
deals with clandestine super wealthy political influencers, hidden
agendas tied up with major corporate interests, ideological
fundamentalist dogma factories, far right militias, hate preachers and
blood lasting/culture warring congregations would be what describes your
desired political outcome should it ever get the upper hand in running
the country...an absolute dystopian hellscape would be in the making
without any hope for anyone of us escaping its suffocating grip ... a
gruesome cocktail mix of what is described in the stories of Fahrenheit
451, in 1984 and in Handmaid's Tale.

No Petz, you will never get to claim any moral high ground in this game
of cut throat politics.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.