He that teaches himself has a fool for a master. -- Benjamin Franklin

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Graph showing violation of inertia with the movement of the centre of mass wrt time, in my new design rail gun in motor mode

SubjectAuthor
* Graph showing violation of inertia with the movement ofdolf
`- Graph showing violation of inertia with the movement ofdolf

1
Re: Graph showing violation of inertia with the movement of the centre of mass wrt time, in my new design rail gun in motor mode

<H6adnQWf7-skXaD4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31148&group=aus.politics#31148

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Graph showing violation of inertia with the movement of
the centre of mass wrt time, in my new design rail gun in motor mode
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 02:17:29 +0000
 by: dolf - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 02:17 UTC

What's your view on sacred cows and artificial insemination ?

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

Re: Graph showing violation of inertia with the movement of the centre of mass wrt time, in my new design rail gun in motor mode

<B_-dnX7eOMxAV6P4nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31156&group=aus.politics#31156

Newsgroups: aus.politics
the centre of mass wrt time, in my new design rail gun in motor mode
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 21:13:01 +0000
 by: dolf - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 21:13 UTC

It's a reply on an open medium--when will you cease being an
"unconstitutional occupier" of our land?