It's documented in The Book, somewhere... -- Larry Wall in <10502@jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: -- DO YOU WANT A CHRISTO-FASCIST SUCH AS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSON MANUFACTURING ARMS IN THIS WORLD

SubjectAuthor
* ABOUT ISRAEL CRISISsecretservice
+- ABOUT ISRAEL CRISISDaniel65
`* ABOUT ISRAEL CRISISDaniel65
 +- ABOUT ISRAEL CRISISdolf
 +- -- IS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSON AS CATHOLIC MORE PROPERLY ANdolf
 `* ABOUT ISRAEL CRISIS*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil
  +- -- IS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSON AS CATHOLIC MORE PROPERLY ANdolf
  +* -- IS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSON AS CATHOLIC MORE PROPERLY ANdolf
  |+- -- IS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSON AS CATHOLIC MORE PROPERLY AN UNAPOLOGETIC FASCIST WHdolf
  |+- -- DO YOU WANT A CHRSITO-FASCIST SUCH AS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSONdolf
  |+- -- DO YOU WANT A CHRSITO-FASCIST SUCH AS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSONdolf
  |`* -- DO YOU WANT A CHRISTO-FASCIST SUCH AS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSONdolf
  | `- -- DO YOU WANT A CHRISTO-FASCIST SUCH AS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSONdolf
  `- ABOUT ISRAEL CRISISPeter Jason

1
ABOUT ISRAEL CRISIS

<20231030100005.F396E1200D1@fleegle.mixmin.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31166&group=aus.politics#31166

From: secretse...@nym.mixmin.net (secretservice)
Subject: ABOUT ISRAEL CRISIS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 =ZC4D
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 10:00:05 +0000 (GMT)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
 by: secretservice - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 10:00 UTC

Dear Sirs, we have noticed that some group-goers are very
critical of Israel, probably due to inaccurate information.
We would be very pleased to contact them to explain the truth
about the current situation. We therefore kindly ask you to
give us your telephone number: you will be contacted by an
employee of our information office who will provide you with
true and documented informations on the reasons for this crisis.
We remain confident waiting.
Kind regards

Re: ABOUT ISRAEL CRISIS

<uhnvh8$dg9m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31167&group=aus.politics#31167

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: ABOUT ISRAEL CRISIS
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:11:51 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 10:11 UTC

secretservice wrote on 30/10/23 9:00 pm:
> Dear Sirs, we have noticed that some group-goers are very
> critical of Israel, probably due to inaccurate information.
> We would be very pleased to contact them to explain the truth
> about the current situation. We therefore kindly ask you to
> give us your telephone number: you will be contacted by an
> employee of our information office who will provide you with
> true and documented informations on the reasons for this crisis.
> We remain confident waiting.
> Kind regards

"documented informations on the reasons for this crisis."??

We, 'the West' took what had been 'Arab' land for several hundred years
(almost a thousand years, in fact) and gave it to the Jews!

Anything else we need to know??
--
Daniel

Re: ABOUT ISRAEL CRISIS

<uho6ui$ep5i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31168&group=aus.politics#31168

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:18:25 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 12:18 UTC

secretservice wrote on 30/10/23 9:00 pm:
> Dear Sirs, we have noticed that some group-goers are very
> critical of Israel, probably due to inaccurate information.
> We would be very pleased to contact them to explain the truth
> about the current situation. We therefore kindly ask you to
> give us your telephone number: you will be contacted by an
> employee of our information office who will provide you with
> true and documented informations on the reasons for this crisis.
> We remain confident waiting.
> Kind regards

"documented informations on the reasons for this crisis."??

We, 'the West' took what had been 'Arab' land for several hundred years
(almost a thousand years, in fact) and gave it to the Jews!

Anything else we need to know??
--
Daniel

Re: ABOUT ISRAEL CRISIS

<kqab4jFrcsfU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31170&group=aus.politics#31170

From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 05:31:47 +1100
 by: dolf - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 18:31 UTC

Not another opinion from a jingoistic "unconstitutional occupier" of our
land -- isn't there a boot camp for you somewhere!!!

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Instructions%20For%20Legal%20Assistance%20-%20Appendix%20726.pdf>

On 30/10/2023 23:18, Daniel65 wrote:
> secretservice wrote on 30/10/23 9:00 pm:
>> Dear Sirs, we have noticed that some group-goers are very
>> critical of Israel, probably due to inaccurate information.
>> We would be very pleased to contact them to explain the truth
>> about the current situation. We therefore kindly ask you to
>> give us your telephone number: you will be contacted by an
>> employee of our information office who will provide you with
>> true and documented informations on the reasons for this crisis.
>> We remain confident waiting.
>> Kind regards
>>
> "documented informations on the reasons for this crisis."??
>
> We, 'the West' took what had been 'Arab' land for several hundred years
> (almost a thousand years, in fact) and gave it to the Jews!
>
> Anything else we need to know??

--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Re: -- IS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSON AS CATHOLIC MORE PROPERLY AN UNAPOLOGETIC FASCIST WHO HAS COMMITTED WAR CRIMES AGAINST THIS NATION?

<kqagl9FsgqbU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31171&group=aus.politics#31171

From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,soc.culture.nigeria
Subject: Re: -- IS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSON AS CATHOLIC MORE PROPERLY AN
UNAPOLOGETIC FASCIST WHO HAS COMMITTED WAR CRIMES AGAINST THIS NATION?
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 07:06:01 +1100
 by: dolf - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 20:06 UTC

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Letters%20Patent%20Variance%20Simple.pdf>

On 30/10/2023 23:18, Daniel65 wrote:
> secretservice wrote on 30/10/23 9:00 pm:
>> Dear Sirs, we have noticed that some group-goers are very
>> critical of Israel, probably due to inaccurate information.
>> We would be very pleased to contact them to explain the truth
>> about the current situation. We therefore kindly ask you to
>> give us your telephone number: you will be contacted by an
>> employee of our information office who will provide you with
>> true and documented informations on the reasons for this crisis.
>> We remain confident waiting.
>> Kind regards
>>
> "documented informations on the reasons for this crisis."??
>
> We, 'the West' took what had been 'Arab' land for several hundred years
> (almost a thousand years, in fact) and gave it to the Jews!
>
> Anything else we need to know??

--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third
party d3 library.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third
party d3 library.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Re: ABOUT ISRAEL CRISIS

<uhpjk9$mv7k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31189&group=aus.politics#31189

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 12:00:54 +1100
 by: *Ördög* the real n - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 01:00 UTC

Daniel65

/Autosnip all inputs of mentally deranged home grown and septic trash
malicious wankers residing in my killfile/

I see you still keep responding to absolutely idiotic septic trolls.
May I ask what the point is supposed to be.
Most of the time they aren't even funny nor in any way entertaining (at
least to my tastes). All you get from them is a snapshot of utter
political/geopolitical; illiteracy and mind blowing general ignorance.
:-(

> We, 'the West' took what had been 'Arab' land for several hundred years
> (almost a thousand years, in fact) and gave it to the Jews > Anything else we need to know??

Apparently "We, the West" have extreme short term memories of past
events, even significantly major ones (many won't even recall what they
had for breakfast the day before). Combine that with willful ignorance
of geopolitical facts and considerations and cause and effect
relationships in politics, thus we end up with morons running around
declaring HAMAS the epitome of inexplicable evil, and the Israeli
governments as the saintly, deity-blessed innocent ally of the West
endangered by satanic savages in such a barbaric neighborhood.
Who actually cares about the why and how of HAMAS and the horrible fate
of the leftover Palestinians!
How long does it take for a modern well supported/resourced
political/military apparatus to grind into non existence a mere million
or so subjugated population? My guess is that we are going to find out
soon enough, as the Israeli alt-right Zionist-extremist regime is doing
its best to achieve that outcome. What is worse, they will be doing it
with the "West's" full approval. Disgusting! :-( :-( :-(

--
Ördög
"A reminder for your mortification"

Re: -- IS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSON AS CATHOLIC MORE PROPERLY AN UNAPOLOGETIC FASCIST WHO HAS COMMITTED WAR CRIMES AGAINST THIS NATION?

<kqbadtF30hfU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31190&group=aus.politics#31190

From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,soc.culture.nigeria
UNAPOLOGETIC FASCIST WHO HAS COMMITTED WAR CRIMES AGAINST THIS NATION?
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 14:25:48 +1100
 by: dolf - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 03:25 UTC

Are you suggesting that we're better off celebrating in the USA
Halloween tradition, the 25 OCTOBER 2023, KILLING of 18 PEOPLE and
injured 13 others during a shooting spree at two locations in Lewiston,
Maine, United States?

Rather than Vietnam veterans Day on 18 AUGUST when also 18 soldiers died...

Clearly the setting up of a CROSS in a public display #298 / #449 is
associated the unconstitutional imposing of a religious belief which
would suit the sensibilities of a MORALLY CORRUPT legal fraternity /
judiciary as CATHOLIC DICTATORSHIP...

IS THEN DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSON AS A CATHOLIC MORE PROPERLY AN

On 31/10/2023 12:00, *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote:
> Daniel65
>

> /Autosnip all inputs of mentally deranged home grown and septic trash
> malicious wankers residing in my killfile/
>
> I see you still keep responding to absolutely idiotic septic trolls.
> May I ask what the point is supposed to be.
> Most of the time they aren't even funny nor in any  way entertaining (at
> least to my tastes). All you get from them is a snapshot of utter
> political/geopolitical; illiteracy and mind blowing general ignorance.
> :-(
>
>> We, 'the West' took what had been 'Arab' land for several hundred
>> years (almost a thousand years, in fact) and gave it to the Jews >
>> Anything else we need to know??
>
> Apparently "We, the West" have extreme short term memories of past
> events, even significantly major ones (many won't even recall what they
> had for breakfast the day before). Combine that with willful ignorance
> of geopolitical facts and considerations and cause and effect
> relationships in politics, thus we end up with morons running around
> declaring HAMAS the epitome of inexplicable evil, and the Israeli
> governments as the saintly, deity-blessed innocent ally of the West
> endangered by satanic savages in such a barbaric neighborhood.
> Who actually cares about the why and how of HAMAS and the horrible fate
> of the leftover Palestinians!
> How long does it take for a modern well supported/resourced
> political/military apparatus to grind into non existence a mere million
> or so subjugated population? My guess is that we are going to find out
> soon enough, as the Israeli alt-right Zionist-extremist regime is doing
> its best to achieve that outcome. What is worse, they will be doing it
> with the "West's" full approval. Disgusting! :-(    :-(    :-(

Quite apart from any consideration on whether these parties of
clandestine "IRISH ACTIVISM" with an ANTAGONISM towards GOVERNMENT, by
actions of omission such as withholding and obmutescence or commission
occasioning HISTORICAL revisionism (ie. fastidiously undertaken as if it
were a military operation) are then accountable for other persons taking
advantage of their actions, is not resolved here, but what we observe is
a value statement of #298 / #449 - IRISH CATHOLIC AFFECTION FOR #808 -
GENOCIDE.

The vicarious liability clearly emerges when persons make VEXATIOUS and
LIBELOUS claims as then grounds for PERSONAL SAFETY AND INTERVENTION
ORDERS so as to subject a person to COURT sanction, censorship in being
an evasive tacit to avoid answering the reasonable question of an
"accountability for other persons taking advantage of their actions."

An aspect of the IBAC COMPLAINT (ie. they see a HEBREW word and are
thereby overcome with a prejudice not seen since 1933) as CASE-20224007
lodged 14 JULY 2022 and relevant to matters raised within the COMPLAINT
proper was our assertion that the false considerations of CATHOLIC
RELIGIOUS BELIEF which are raised by an APPLICATION FOR INTERVENTION AND
PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER as CASE NUMBER L10182359 being interim orders
granted 6 FEBRUARY 2020 are made to advance by FORMULA OF PROGRESSION
{@6 - FORM OF NATURE / @3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE} the CAUSAE COMMUNI
of IRISH REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM in conjunction with the HIJACKING of the
ANZAC 2018 CENTENNIAL as constituting a WAR CRIME.

GRAEME DOBELL (THE STRATEGIST: AUSTRALIAN STRATEGIC POLICY INSTITUTE) ON
25 APRIL 2020: “THE MEANING OF ANZAC DAY:

The AUSTRALIAN IMPERIAL FORCE (AIF) was an identity as significant as
the slouch hat. When our military were named the AUSTRALIAN DEFENCE
FORCE in the 1970s, DEFENCE SECRETARY ARTHUR TANGE and his political
masters well understood which bit of the tradition they were honouring
and which bit had already died.

At its inception, the contest over the meaning and ownership of ANZAC
DAY was the tension between Australian and Imperial.

For some, empire and Australia were inextricably united. Others believed
Australia had sacrificed her youth to unworthy imperial ends.

Mix into this the great political and sectarian divide that cut through
Australia during the conscription referendums of WORLD WAR I, and ached
for decades.

For 25 years, Catholics were discouraged from taking part in ANZAC DAY
as a ‘non-denominational’ ceremony honouring the dead. As the journalist
JACK WATERFORD notes, the chief Catholic military chaplain, ARCHBISHOP
DANIEL MANNIX, considered ANZAC DAY ‘forbidden to Catholics’ and
regarded the RSL hierarchy as ‘morally equivalent to high-grade
Freemason, which, of course, they often were’.

On its foundation in 1916, the RSL’s full title was the ‘RETURNED
SAILORS AND SOLDIERS IMPERIAL LEAGUE OF AUSTRALIA’. Imperial meant
British and MANNIX wouldn’t nod to that, or to the officer class at the
top of the RSL.

The RSL’s grip on ANZAC DAY meant a deeply conservative organisation
wielded a great Australian talisman through the 20th century.

As a Protestant, my dad was on the other side of the sectarian divide.
While he laughed at the RSL when it was in jingo mode, he served on RSL
committees for many years and was a proud life member. He thought the
league did more good than harm. When old mates were in trouble, the RSL
was a network that could be quickly mobilised.”
<https://www.aspistrategist.org.au/the-meaning-of-anzac-day/>

JACK WATERFORD (SYDNEY MORNING HERALD) @ 1930 HOURS ON 24 APRIL 2015:
“ANZAC DAY — BEST WE FORGET THE RSL IN PEACETIME:

The commemoration of ANZAC DAY was not built on a Lincoln-like
Gettysburg address of resolve that dead men should not have died in
vain, or that this nation, under God, should have a new birth of
freedom. There was no new birth of freedom. Half-hearted soldier
settlement schemes mostly failed. The end of war brought no revival, no
burst of optimism, business confidence, full employment and a resumption
of an old life.

Protestant ministers, trying to see the *HAND* *OF* *GOD* in the
outcome, appropriated religious words, rituals and symbols, such as
"sacrifice", "consecrate" and "sacred tasks" into their civic oratory –
a reason Irish Catholics were, for 25 years after ANZAC, discouraged
from participation in "non-denominational" ceremonies honouring the
dead. These Catholics were incited to feel an extra bitterness because
of the brutal British suppression of the 1916 Easter Rebellion, open
disparagement of the patriotism and false claims about the voluntary
enlistment rate of Catholics (the same as for others), and the
bitterness of the anti-conscription referendums. A combination of these
caused ARCHBISHOP DANIEL MANNIX, perversely the chief Catholic military
chaplain, to treat ceremonials with "non-denominational" features, as
forbidden to Catholics, and to regard the RSL hierarchy being, morally
equivalent to high-grade Freemasons, which, of course, they often were.

Bodies like the RSL were from the start dominated by professional
soldiers and the officer class, many of whom, from the moment of their
return, feared that the dislocation of war would lead to an outbreak of
Bolshevism in Australia, or, perhaps worse, militant unions and a Labor
government...”
<https://www.smh.com.au/opinion/anzac-day-best-we-forget-the-rsl-in-peacetime-20150422-1mqhms.html>

LOCAL HISTORIAN ROSS JACKSON (AS A SIGNIFICANT WITNESS IN SUPPORT TO THE
RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE PERSECUTION OF DUTCH HERITAGE IDENTITY) HAS
ADMITTED ON A VIDEO RECORDING MADE @ 1402 HRS ON 11 JUNE 2020 THAT SUCH
ACTIONS WERE AN IMPUNITY AGAINST THE SOVEREIGN BY JINGOISTIC ANZAC
REPUBLICANISM AS IRISH CATHOLICISM: "THE INTENTION WAS TO DRAW
INTERNATIONAL NOTICE TO THEIR POLITICAL PLIGHT AND THE BULLYING TACTICS
OF THEIR ANTAGONIST.

THE MIGHT OF THE BRITISH EMPIRE CRUSHED THEIR #308 - *STRUGGLE*
{áthlēsis (G119): TO CONTEST, TO *COMBAT*, TO STRIVE, *STRUGGLE*, HARD
TRIAL} IN A BITTER CONFLICT THAT CONTINUED UNTIL THE LAST DAY OF [31]
MAY 1902." [HIJACKING OF THE WORLD WAR ONE / ANZAC 2018 CENTENNIAL,
Gippsland Times 23 OCTOBER 2018, Print edition only]

PEWTER: xī (錫)
APPRAISAL #5 TO TETRA: #8 - OPPOSITION (KAN) - 𝌍幹 = #459
APPRAISAL #4 TO TETRA: #12 - YOUTHFULNESS (T’UNG) - 𝌑童 = #463
APPRAISAL #5 TO TETRA #48 - RITUAL (LI) - 𝌵禮 = #499

Click here to read the complete article
Re: -- IS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSON AS CATHOLIC MORE PROPERLY AN UNAPOLOGETIC FASCIST WHO HAS COMMITTED WAR CRIMES AGAINST THIS NATION?

<kqbbodF30hfU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31192&group=aus.politics#31192

From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,soc.culture.nigeria
UNAPOLOGETIC FASCIST WHO HAS COMMITTED WAR CRIMES AGAINST THIS NATION?
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 14:48:29 +1100
 by: dolf - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 03:48 UTC

Are you suggesting that we're better off celebrating in the USA
Halloween tradition, the 25 OCTOBER 2023, KILLING of 18 PEOPLE and
injured 13 others during a shooting spree at two locations in Lewiston,
Maine, United States?

Rather than Vietnam veterans Day on 18 AUGUST when also 18 soldiers died...

Clearly the setting up of a CROSS in a public display #298 / #449 is
associated with the unconstitutional imposing of a religious belief

<6b21ki19thlbos2jhhqm12s3pa40asljvb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31194&group=aus.politics#31194

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 16:02:04 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 05:02 UTC

On Tue, 31 Oct 2023 12:00:54 +1100, *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu> wrote:

>Daniel65
>

>/Autosnip all inputs of mentally deranged home grown and septic trash
>malicious wankers residing in my killfile/
>
>I see you still keep responding to absolutely idiotic septic trolls.
>May I ask what the point is supposed to be.
>Most of the time they aren't even funny nor in any way entertaining (at
>least to my tastes). All you get from them is a snapshot of utter
>political/geopolitical; illiteracy and mind blowing general ignorance.
>:-(
>
>> We, 'the West' took what had been 'Arab' land for several hundred years
>> (almost a thousand years, in fact) and gave it to the Jews > Anything else we need to know??
>
>Apparently "We, the West" have extreme short term memories of past
>events, even significantly major ones (many won't even recall what they
>had for breakfast the day before). Combine that with willful ignorance
>of geopolitical facts and considerations and cause and effect
>relationships in politics, thus we end up with morons running around
>declaring HAMAS the epitome of inexplicable evil, and the Israeli
>governments as the saintly, deity-blessed innocent ally of the West
>endangered by satanic savages in such a barbaric neighborhood.
>Who actually cares about the why and how of HAMAS and the horrible fate
>of the leftover Palestinians!
>How long does it take for a modern well supported/resourced
>political/military apparatus to grind into non existence a mere million
>or so subjugated population? My guess is that we are going to find out
>soon enough, as the Israeli alt-right Zionist-extremist regime is doing
>its best to achieve that outcome. What is worse, they will be doing it
>with the "West's" full approval. Disgusting! :-( :-( :-(

Relax. There's always that possibility a volcano will erupt in the
Eastern Mediterranean (like before) and swamp the whole of the Levant
with the mother of all tidal waves, trashing all the old rocks, the
furry rabbis, the Muzzies too, all the Tells and all the fuggen ruins,
leaving the land refreshed and new.

Re: -- IS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSON AS CATHOLIC MORE PROPERLY AN UNAPOLOGETIC FASCIST WHO HAS COMMITTED WAR CRIMES AGAINST THIS NATION?

<hyCdnZzYG8CmUN34nZ2dnZfqn_udnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31199&group=aus.politics#31199

Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,soc.culture.nigeria
Subject: Re: -- IS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSON AS CATHOLIC MORE PROPERLY AN UNAPOLOGETIC FASCIST WHO HAS COMMITTED WAR CRIMES AGAINST THIS NATION?
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 09:47:39 +0000
 by: dolf - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 09:47 UTC

The contemporaneous news item of today on launching cremated remains into
space was simply twilight zone par excellence..

Our inclusion was taken from a chapter titled "twilight years"

dolf <dolfboek@hotmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> (ie. #449 - ʼâbal (H56): *PLAY* *THE* *MOURNER*) during the Vietnam War
> rather than national, collective loss. Similar low-key ceremonies were
> conducted at the graves of other servicemen across the country. Those
> involved in the conflict will be honoured again as part of Vietnam
> Veterans Day, taking place next Friday 18 AUGUST. The event will be
> recognised locally with a memorial service, to be held at SALE RSL on
> York Street at 1100 hours."
>
>     #62 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#50, #4, #8] /
>     #433 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 3 AUGUST 2023 as [#6, #5, #4, #8,
> #400, #10] /
> #508 as [#6, #50, #4, #8, #400, #600] = nâdach (H5080): {UMBRA: #62 %
> #41 = #21} 1) to impel, thrust, drive away, banish; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to
> impel; 1a2) to thrust away, banish; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be impelled;
> 1b2) to be thrust out, be banished; i) banished, outcast (participle);
> 1b3) to be driven away; 1b4) *TO* *BE* *THRUST* *AWAY*, *THRUST*
> *ASIDE*; 1c) (Pual) to be thrust into; 1c1) thrust (participle); 1d)
> (Hiphil); 1d1) to thrust, move, impel; 1d2) to thrust out, banish; 1d3)
> to thrust away, thrust aside; 1e) (Hophal) to be chased, be hunted; 1e1)
> chased, hunted (participle);
>
> Usage of the terms PEWTER / TIN within the CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY
> published in 4 BCE, by yielding IDENTICAL CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING to
> the building blocks of CONSCIOUSNESS INSTANTIATION in being fundamental
> to any stable reality as experience and contented state which are the
> identified basis for POLITICAL ACTIONS involving the CHERISHED MOTHER
> STATUE are a substantiation of it being TREASONOUSLY deployed as TROJAN
> for the HIJACKING ANZAC 2018 CENTENNIAL / WHITEWASHING WORLD WAR II
> ATROCITY #298 / #449 to advance an IRISH CATHOLIC REPUBLICAN ACTIVIST
> CAUSE involving a RACIAL HATRED / EVIL (evasion of NAZI empathy / SAINT
> PATRICK’S day unwed cherished mother with naked child statue) as
> persecution of DUTCH IDENTITY and their prerogative of first discovery.
>
> Is no more unequivocally exhibited than by the callous indifference and
> lack of will to intervening as remedial action being the embodiment of
> WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL for which rate payers will bear the cost of
> compensation.
>
> YOUTUBE: "VIVA LA VIDA (GREGORIAN COVER OF COLD PLAY)"
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hg-Ke3arn0>
>
> SEE ALSO: "EVIDENCE OF IRISH CATHOLIC REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM DEPLOYING
> HITLER'S TABLE TALK SCHEMA OF NIHILISTIC TOTALITARIANISM"
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Instructions%20For%20Legal%20Assistance%20-%20Appendix%20123.pdf>
>
> A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Instructions%20For%20Legal%20Assistance%20-%20Appendix%20726.pdf>
>
> @1 - NYLAN, Michael. A Translation with Commentary of the T'AI HSÜAN
> CHING (The Canon of Supreme Mystery) by Yang Hsiung 4 BCE, 1993, State

Re: -- DO YOU WANT A CHRSITO-FASCIST SUCH AS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSON MANUFACTURING ARMS IN THIS WORLD

<kqeiu6Foi7bU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31225&group=aus.politics#31225

From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,soc.culture.nigeria
Subject: Re: -- DO YOU WANT A CHRSITO-FASCIST SUCH AS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSON
MANUFACTURING ARMS IN THIS WORLD
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 20:09:26 +1100
 by: dolf - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 09:09 UTC

> [...]

> YOUTUBE: "VIVA LA VIDA (GREGORIAN COVER OF COLD PLAY)"
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hg-Ke3arn0>
>
> SEE ALSO: "EVIDENCE OF IRISH CATHOLIC REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM DEPLOYING
> HITLER'S TABLE TALK SCHEMA OF NIHILISTIC TOTALITARIANISM"
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Instructions%20For%20Legal%20Assistance%20-%20Appendix%20123.pdf>
>
> A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:
>
> <http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Instructions%20For%20Legal%20Assistance%20-%20Appendix%20726.pdf>
>
> @1 - NYLAN, Michael. A Translation with Commentary of the T'AI HSÜAN
> CHING (The Canon of Supreme Mystery) by Yang Hsiung 4 BCE, 1993, State
> University of New York
>
> Revision Date: 30 October 2023

Click here to read the complete article
Re: -- DO YOU WANT A CHRSITO-FASCIST SUCH AS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSON MANUFACTURING ARMS IN THIS WORLD

<kqejfvFoi7bU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31226&group=aus.politics#31226

From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,soc.culture.nigeria
MANUFACTURING ARMS IN THIS WORLD
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 20:18:55 +1100
 by: dolf - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 09:18 UTC

Our spy agency warned us against men in suits and your CATHOLIC
RELIGIOUS belief is incompatible with our COMMONWEALTH...

Do take TONY ABBOTT to hell with you.

<kqejthFoi7bU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31227&group=aus.politics#31227

From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,soc.culture.nigeria
Subject: Re: -- DO YOU WANT A CHRISTO-FASCIST SUCH AS DOCTOR BRENDAN NELSON
MANUFACTURING ARMS IN THIS WORLD
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 20:26:09 +1100
 by: dolf - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 09:26 UTC

CORRECTION:Re: DO YOU WANT A CHRISTO-FASCIST SUCH AS DOCTOR BRENDAN
NELSON MANUFACTURING ARMS IN THIS WORLD

for the pedantic amongst you.

<kqer2tFqk44U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31230&group=aus.politics#31230

From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,soc.culture.nigeria
MANUFACTURING ARMS IN THIS WORLD
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 22:28:29 +1100
 by: dolf - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 11:28 UTC

That we have been denied justice because of this CHRISTO-FASCIST DOCTOR
BRENDAN NELSON is a crime against humanity...

SUBJECT: SUMMARY TO MATTERS OF DEFAMATION BY LIBELLOUS TESTIMONY AND
FABRICATION OF EVIDENCE IN ADVANCING AN IRISH CATHOLIC REPUBLICAN CAUSE
("HIJACKING THE WORLD WAR ONE CENTENNIAL / EVASION OF PARADIGM
EQUIVALENCE TO GERMAN NAZISM") THROUGH THE GRANTING OF VEXATIOUS INTERIM
INTERVENTION AND PERSONAL SAFETY ORDER THEN WITHDRAWN AFTER AN
IMPLAUSIBLE CONVICTION FOR A BREACH TO THOSE ORDERS WITHOUT ENTITLEMENT
TO CONTEST THE GROUNDS IN GRANTING OF ORDERS AS BEING PERVERSE
ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE, DENIAL TO PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE AND
FRUSTRATING ANY VIABLE RIGHT OF APPEAL

----------

1. As per our emails @ 2057 hours on 11 OCTOBER 2023 and 0655 hours on
16 OCTOBER 2023, we had undertaken to provide yourselves with our
BRIEFING INSTRUCTIONS for some kind consideration of a legal remedy.
This action was entirely conditional upon my capacity to normalise any
grief and an affront to any empathetic JEWISH / CHRISTIAN (#509 - YAHAD)
IDENTITY over the HAMAS TERRORIST EVENT of SATURDAY 7 OCTOBER 2023,
which you will understand.

This habitualized state of deprivation (ie. the damaging lack of
material benefits considered to be basic necessities in a society)
enforcement was no better illustrated than by my tele-health phone
appointment with a regular immigrant doctor as specialist general
practitioner @ 1420 HOURS on 23 OCTOBER 2023: "The observation regarding
an entrenched lack of cultural empathy despite requirements of
citizenship, is that I had conveyed to such doctor a values based
association involving interaction / intervention / remedy for the
largest slaughter of Jews since WORLD WAR II and this medical
professional could not so much as ask, how I was coping or whether I
needed psychological support.

#FOUR: #228 = [#68, #44, #20, #60, #36]

#44 #4 #60
#52 #36 #20
#12 #68 #28
= #108 / #324 {#FOUR: ON *HORSEBACK* WITNESSING #298 / #449 - 13 MARCH
1943 LIQUIDATION OF THE KRAKOW GHETTO}

They simply shrugged off the atrocity (ie. a manifested mindset
progression from #228 = érgon (G2041): 'work, labour, task' to #229 =
enérgeia (G1753): 'activity, operation, vigour; supernatural action,
cosmic force' which will lead to an inevitable state of entropy #613 =
[#5, #50, #300, #100, #70, #80, #8] (DEME: #344, ONTIC: #180, MALE:
#264, FEME: #289): 'a state of disorder, or a tendency toward such a
state; chaos; involving a turning away the enemy, a rout; solstice [#41
- RESPONSE (YING) / #81 - FOSTERING (YANG)] ' as not according to #40 -
LAW / MODEL (FA) perpetuated against the implicit human identity itself)
as though it wasn't important but for over the past 2 weeks I have not
been able to get my legal matter summarised because the event was so
disturbing to my sensibly.

2. We hold the reasonable view, that my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY to which
this LEGAL MATTER is concerned, has been subject to an UNLAWFUL USAGE
and the ultimate disenfranchisement of such PROPERTY RIGHT ENTITLEMENT
by the enabling of coordinated action as a fabricated integrity which
effected the hijacking of the ANZAC 2018 CENTENNIAL by an IRISH CATHOLIC
REPUBLICAN CAUSE, that was predicated upon a determined evasion of any
PARADIGM equivalence being unresolved issues of an "IRISH
NAZI-SYMPATHISER PAST" and involved the committing of atrocity as the
CHRISTCHURCH MASSACRE occurring upon #233 / #311 / #415 - 15 MARCH 2019
which was given an imprimatur by the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR as a ROMAN CATHOLIC
MILITARY ORDER renewed on EASTER 3 / 11 APRIL 2015 as a partisan faction
within the RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL) being alleged protagonists
within this LEGAL MATTER.

3. More recently, as is evinced by our email dialog with a journalist at
JERUSALEM POST and WORLD JEWISH CONGRESS, which occurred immediately
prior to this HAMAS TERRORIST INVASION of ISRAEL on 7 OCTOBER 2023 we
determined there was deployed an equivalent metaphysical PATTERNED
impetus between the encompassing geo-location context (#298 / #449) of
our LEGAL MATTER with those particular events and that our informal
research as metalogic systems analysis would therefore provide an
essential component in disassembling such machinery of nihilistic
totalitarianism.

4. Whilst the summary as principally EVIDENCE OF IRISH CATHOLIC
REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM DEPLOYING HITLER'S TABLE TALK SCHEMA OF NIHILISTIC
TOTALITARIANISM is substantially articulated within some 38 pages
comprising an APPENDIX #123 accompanying this SUMMARY OF MATTERS, we had
as an outcome to our informal research as metalogic systems analysis,
sought to devise an universal CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE that is at once a
construct from our discovery of a template META-DESCRIPTIVE (#0 - EX
NIHILO, #40, #41, #81) STANDARD PROTOTYPE, but also deals with our LOCAL
circumstance, where the #298 / #449 - STATUE vEVENT is the product of an
AGENT PROVOCATEUR (ie. their FACEBOOK profile identity has an user
selected number #737 appellation which conveys something of their active
5TH COLUMNIST role in concert with others and we have ascertained
several examples of this social media manipulation) and thusly the
vEVENT can be viewed as being a #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL and a
TROJAN BESIEGEMENT undertaken by IRISH REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM against the
historical overlay as a ROYAL #737 - OAK TREE, that was planted on 27
OCTOBER 1934 as a descendent from an earlier 1901 action.

FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW: #251 - NIHILISTIC RESPONSE

FORMULA OF HUMANITY: + #40 - LAW / MODEL (FE) = #291 - PRINCIPLE OF
OBSTRUCTIVE CAUSE

FORMULA OF AUTONOMY: + #41 - RESPONSE (YING) = #292 - vEVENT@[ONTIC:
#324, DEME: #190, MALE: #292, FEME: #358] as ATROCITY INTERVENTION PROTOCOL

FORMULA OF PROGRESSION: + #81 - FOSTERING (YANG) = #332 - NOUMENON
RESONANCE / TEMPORAL HEURISTIC TECHNOLOGY

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?deme:251,291,292,332>

IT THEN DID THUNDER WITHIN OUR VILLAGE LATER @ #291 / #292 / #332 = 0730
HOURS ON 12 OCTOBER 2023

Thusly whilst our approach appears semantically ALOOF from the HAMAS /
PALESTINIAN terrorist mindset in being concerned primarily with ROMAN
CATHOLIC IRISH REPUBLICAN ACTIVISM, nevertheless because they utilise
the same bipartite (@1 - #99 ... #213 ... #297 / @5 - #111 ... #233 ...
#333) number paradigm of ACTION is then vital to its mediation /
resolution and can therefore evolve without causing further antagonism
to this present ISRAEL / PALESTINIAN HOSTILITY.

5. For instance the GAZA HOSPITAL MISSILE BLAST resulting in 500 deaths
(as alleged by GAZA’S HAMAS-run Health Ministry) occurring @ 1900 HOURS
ON 17 OCTOBER 2023 according to our technology initiative which was a
work in progress at the time of the NEW YORK TERRORISM vEVENT of 11
SEPTEMBER 2001, gives a TEMPORAL HEURISTIC #292 / #414 CRITERIA which
only adds to the gravitas of any ATROCITY INTERVENTION PROTOCOL that the
ISRAELI military might hypothetically deploy as META-DESCRIPTIVE
proposition for responsive action conforming to the FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL
LAW: #251 - NIHILISTIC RESPONSE:

{@9: Sup: 9 - BRANCHING OUT: SHU (#292); Ego: 6 - CONTRARIETY: LI (#414)}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?date:2023.10.17&time:19.00&heuristic&lexicon:G3598,H7973,H8424,H1219>

#414 as [#400, #6, #3, #5] = tûwgâh (H8424): {UMBRA: #414 % #41 = #4} 1)
*GRIEF*, heaviness, sorrow;

#292 as [#2, #90, #200] = bâtsar (H1219): {UMBRA: #292 % #41 = #5} 1) to
gather, *RESTRAIN*, fence, fortify, make inaccessible, enclose; 1a)
(Qal); 1a1) *TO* *CUT* *OFF*; 1a2) fortified, cut off, made inaccessible
(pass participle); 1a3) secrets, mysteries, inaccessible things (subst);
1b) (Niphal) to be withheld; 1c) (Piel) to fortify;

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #334

#344 as [#70, #4, #70, #200] = hodós (G3598): {UMBRA: #344 % #41 = #16}
1) properly; 1a) a way; 1a1) a travelled way, road; 1b) a travellers
way, journey, travelling; 2) metaph.; 2a) *A* *COURSE* *OF* *CONDUCT*;
2b) a way (i.e. manner) of thinking, feeling, deciding

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #338

#338 as [#300, #30, #8] = shelach (H7973): {UMBRA: #338 % #41 = #10} 1)
weapon, missile, sprout; 1a) *MISSILE*, *WEAPON*; 1b) sprout, shoot;

At the time of writing this section on 25 OCTOBER 2023, we simply don't
have sufficient information on this instance of maleficence involving
the #237 - USE OF FORCE / #277 - RIGHT TO PLACE A TEST as to whether
such unfortunate / ill-timed action meets any criteria towards the
attainment of a sustained FORMULA OF AUTONOMY: + #41 - RESPONSE (YING)
as potentially invoking #278 - RELAXATION / PEACE initiative or whether
in being designated a FORMULA OF PROGRESSION: + #81 - FOSTERING (YANG)
by #821 = (G4969): *PUTTING* *TO* *DEATH* *THROUGH* *VIOLENCE* or
*MORTAL* *WOUNDING* as then some precursor towards #667 - DEME CHECKSUM
TOTAL: #318 as [#1, #6, #50, #10, #600] = ʼôwn (H202): 1) VIGOUR,
GENERATIVE POWER; 2) *WEALTH*; 3) PHYSICAL STRENGTH in being a more
desirable and vital stasis than spiralling chaotic entropy.

However, if ISRAEL is responsible, it cannot be IPSO FACTO then be
considered a war crime due to such unfortunate action being entirely in
conformity with a FORMULA OF UNIVERSAL LAW: #251 - NIHILISTIC RESPONSE
as hypothetical ATROCITY INTERVENTION PROTOCOL.

Click here to read the complete article