From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Shame on Labor
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:04:14 +1100
 by: *Ördög* the real n - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 11:04 UTC

*Can we not bomb refugee camps?*
/The West Report/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuixD9xNWi0>

"When will the Australian government stop supporting the Netanyahu
government's mass slaughter of Palestinians in Gaza?"

~~~ ~~~

There is almost nothing I significant I could add to this video.
I'd like to see all responsible for these crimes against humanity
dragged in chains to the International Court in the Hague for trial
facing the most drastic possible punishment...furthermore any
appeasers/supporters of the Israeli Government' war on humanity to be
kicked out of public life forever.
HAMAS is a blight on society but so is the Israeli terror regime.
I am fed up with these lowlife bloodthirsty thugs. All of them.
Time for a purge!

--
Ördög
"A reminder for your mortification"

Re: Shame on Labor

<8-Cdne6A7cXYbN74nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31253&group=aus.politics#31253

Newsgroups: aus.politics,uk.legal,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,soc.culture.russian
Subject: Re: Shame on Labor
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 18:58:13 +0000
 by: dolf - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 18:58 UTC

Piss off with the porn -- your "son of the soil" migrant nationalism as
racial hatred of the Dutch and their right to first discovery is a lawless
depravity of genocide.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Instructions%20For%20Legal%20Assistance%20-%20Appendix%20726.pdf>

*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil <devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu> wrote:
> *Can we not bomb refugee camps?*
> /The West Report/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=infantile-porn>
>
> "When will the Australian government stop supporting the Netanyahu
> government's mass slaughter of Palestinians in Gaza?"

Very apt to convey Ireland's [298 / 449] - washer woman / child with a
fondness for 808 - genocide as personality politics.

Not even horses on race day are safe from their look the other way
slaughter mentality...

Disgusting ethics

<https://x.com/boekdolf/status/1720119748451795260>

Tragedy on 3 NOVEMBER 2020 as Melbourne Cup horse Anthony Van Dyck is
euthanised

Anthony Van Dyck is the second horse in three years to die because of an
injury (a fractured fetlock) sustained and both horses were trained by the
same IRISH trainer, Aidan O’Brien.

<https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/superracing/melbourne-cup/melbourne-cup-horse-breaks-down-during-the-race/news-story/868de750c33184554d176c88d0fcddf8>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

Re: Shame on Labor

<ojc8ki133d8h9m4i1hkk1puq0askcp9a9c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31262&group=aus.politics#31262

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 10:37:22 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 23:37 UTC

On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:04:14 +1100, *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu> wrote:

>*Can we not bomb refugee camps?*
>/The West Report/
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuixD9xNWi0>
>
>"When will the Australian government stop supporting the Netanyahu
>government's mass slaughter of Palestinians in Gaza?"

When the Jewish cabal stops supporting Labor campaigns