Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: Czechs got it right
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 17:12:05 -0500
 by: Jesse - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 22:12 UTC

Unity over tyranny, of course its just the opposite in most western
nations - None more so than the good old USA with only a thin line of a
partisan SCOTUS and a couple senators standing in the way of pure
despotic left wing rule the likes of which has never been seen on this
planet.

`````````````
The Czech government scrapped a decree on Wednesday making COVID-19
vaccinations mandatory for key professionals and over 60s to avoid
"deepening fissures" in society, while the daily tally of new cases hit
a record high.

Prime Minister Petr Fiala said his new centre-right government did not
see reasons for compulsory inoculation
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/czech-minister-confirms-covid-19-vaccine-mandate-some-professions-older-people-2021-12-06
as the previous administration had planned in some sectors.

"This does not change our stance on vaccination. It is still undoubtedly
the best way to fight COVID-19 ... however, we do not want to deepen
fissures in society," Fiala told a news conference.

In December, the previous government ordered COVID-19 vaccinations from
March 2022 for hospital and nursing home staff, police, soldiers and
some other professions, as well as those aged over 60.

That brought protests.

The policy turn comes as a wave of the Omicron variant hits the central
European country of 10.7 million people.

The Health Ministry said 28,469 new COVID-19 cases were reported for
Tuesday, a record daily number since the start of the pandemic and more
than double the 12,371 reported the same day last week.

Like other central European nations, the government expects about 50,000
daily cases by the end of the month.

In preparation, asymptomatic essential healthcare workers and social
service personnel who test positive may be allowed to continue working.
Businesses want the list extended.

Fiala's government has also shortened quarantine and isolation times,
while launching mandatory testing of employees at companies from this week.

Hospitalisations, which peaked in the latest Delta wave at more than
7,000 in early December, dropped to 1,635 on Tuesday from 1,761 reported
for Monday.

https://news.trust.org/item/20220119151524-ly020

Czechs scrap mandatory COVID-19 jabs, daily cases hit record
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: Czechs got it right

<20220123155644.000027e4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3135&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3135

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Czechs got it right
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 15:56:44 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 15:56 UTC

On Sat, 22 Jan 2022 17:12:05 -0500
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Czech government scrapped a decree on Wednesday making COVID-19
> vaccinations mandatory for key professionals and over 60s

The ultimate freedom is to pointlessly throwaway one's life so it's no bad thing letting people do that.

The more challenging question is whether those who refuse to get vaccinated should have access to treatment when they catch it and it's killing them.

Rather than mandating vaccinations, governments would do better running 24/7 compilation programmes of anti-vaxxers and covidiots and begging for help on ventilators as they draw their last breath, die in agony.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Czechs got it right